Hi All!

For the new recruits! Come say hi!
FlyGuy
Neophyte Lvl 5
Neophyte Lvl 5

Lifelong SH fan here. I've been enjoying this site for some time and finally said "enough is enough" and registered. Looking forward to participating with everyone.
admin

Glad you signed up! Welcome aboard!
Heroine Addict
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

Welcome to the forum. Most of us are pretty friendly as long as you don't spill our drinks or look at us the wrong way. Tallyho will be along soon to demand your lunch money for "protection", though.
"A brass unicorn has been catapulted across a London street and impaled an eminent surgeon. Words fail me, gentlemen."
tallyho
Ambassador
Ambassador

Welcome. Always a pleasure to meet someone who has kicked the Lurking habit!
Once you've posted by definition, you can never go back...! ;)

We are all pretty friendly, :thumbup: except when we're hungover. :no: :)

Oh yeah, nearly forgot, give me ya money.
How strange are the ways of the gods ...........and how cruel.

I am here to help one and all enjoy this site, so if you have any questions or feel you are being trolled please contact me (Hit the 'CONTACT' little speech bubble below my Avatar).
Abductorenmadrid
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

FlyGuy wrote:Lifelong SH fan here. I've been enjoying this site for some time and finally said "enough is enough" and registered. Looking forward to participating with everyone.
Hi, welcome to the forum :D
My avatar courtesy of https://www.deviantart.com/sleepy-comics

My current story is Supergirl V Bane

This is all the stuff I've done here but don't tell anyone about this!
FlyGuy
Neophyte Lvl 5
Neophyte Lvl 5

Thanks everyone!
tallyho wrote:Oh yeah, nearly forgot, give me ya money.
Listen mister, I don't want any trouble. All I've got is an olive loaf sandwich and a Ring Ding.
tallyho
Ambassador
Ambassador

:hmmm: I'm British and we don't have 'Ring Dings' over here, but it sounds like some sort of anal sex toy! ;)

Maybe I'll let you off this once, but don't even think about making a run for it next time...(really, please don't, I'm chronic asthmatic, there's no way I could chase you down) :D

I am here to help one and all enjoy this site, so if you have any questions or feel you are being trolled please contact me (Hit the 'CONTACT' little speech bubble below my Avatar).
DrDominator9
Emissary
Emissary

Hi FlyGuy. Thanks for joining in. Now pay attention:

TRAINING FOR ROOKIES

You WILL respond to stories frequently when they are posted in the regular or dungeon story section;

You WILL take a side regarding whether heroines should or should not wear pantyhose;

You WILL give me that Ring Ding. (I adore those little delectable chocolate hockey puck-shaped cakes.) :love:

That is all for now. Carry on, soldier. Do contribute, it's part of the fun here. :yes:
Follow this link to descriptions of my stories and easy links to them:

viewtopic.php?f=70&t=32025
tallyho
Ambassador
Ambassador

DrDominator9 wrote:
You WILL give me that Ring Ding. (I adore those little delectable chocolate hockey puck-shaped cakes.) :love:
Thanks for that! You've saved me the embarrassment (not to mention the potential pain) of asking for one when I go to a brothel stateside! :thumbup:
Last edited by tallyho 9 years ago, edited 1 time in total.

Heroine Addict
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

I wonder if batgirl1969's "anal beads" are a local delicacy too?
"A brass unicorn has been catapulted across a London street and impaled an eminent surgeon. Words fail me, gentlemen."