General Zod will Destroy Starlet-starring Ashley Lane

General discussions about superheroines!
luckyginger121
Henchman
Henchman

Coming soon from Secret Heroine Films and http://www.shg-media.com

Coming in late May. Starring Ashley Lane of “Dagger”

Starlet is the last surviving person from her home planet. That is until she discovers the Phantom Zone device that was used to imprison criminals. Starlet decides that she will free Ursa, a “reformed” criminal, in hopes that she will use her powers for good. Instead she tricks Starlet and sets free General Zod. The worst of the worst. At first Starlet holds her own, since she has been powered by the earths yellow sun for so long, but the cocky young heroine underestimates them and is quickly beaten down physically and sexually.

--This video will have--
Low Blows
Belly Punches
Torture Rack
Crotch kicking
Lots of sexual Groping-Male/Female
Forced O by female
Sim sex
3 on 1 fighting
Kryptonite peril
KO by Punching
Nudity
Test of Strength
Verbal humiliation
And much more

batgirl1969
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

my god this looks incredible this is my favorite scenario where Zod and the other to force the heroine into a hardcore threesome beyond her will by breaking her bending her and finally defeating her. great job
I especially love when the female Kryptonian takes a little heroin to a sapphic level of ecstasy and delight before her defeat
wwlover2
Neophyte Lvl 3
Neophyte Lvl 3

Yes! Good to see another great offering from Secret Heroine Films! Been waiting too long for this one and for Valor 2. Thank you, Mr. Hero. This is a first-day purchase for me!
ttb51m
Sargeant 1st Class
Sargeant 1st Class

that is an AWESOME leotard, worth the price all by it self

great choice!!!