Producers and consumers alike: Digging up the "Mother of all customs"

For those interested in starting custom videos or joining in with other who are creating new projects, this is the home base at which to gather.
DrObiCaffi
Elder Member
Elder Member

Hello everyone! I hope this post finds everyone healthy. In this strange time of isolation and boredom, I began thinking about the custom a few of wrote a few years back. I thought i would jump back on and see if anyone is interested in maybe shopping around to get this made again? I'm open to changes here and ther to make thisa production possible, but would like to stick as close as possible to the original script. PRODUCERS: Is this possible? I would love to hear people's thoughts. I posted the script below! So good to be back!
DrObiCaffi wrote:
11 years ago
A beautiful young woman is at an office desk, looking at a computer screen. She is wearing a white button up blouse , a dark skirt and tan tights. She adjusts the glasses on her face when she clicks on a link to a news story.

NEWS ANCHOR
We have breaking news regarding the trial of known terrorist Dr. Obi Caffi. We have just received word that he has escaped from custody during transfer from the courthouse back to The State penitentiary. Our Cameras were on hand to capture this incident but some sort of reaction causing a blinding light and deafening noise seemed to disable any electrical devices within a 3-mile radius. It was during this phenomenon that the Evil doctor was allowed to escape. Unfortunately the heroine who captured Dr. Caffi, Super Girl, was in court to testify YESTERDAY. We can only assume our Heroine and her Partner(s) were doing some other heroic deeds that kept them from supervising the trial and transfer of this horrible criminal. Dr. Caffi of course is on trial for the threats he made on several popular tourist attractions around the globe. Thankfully Super Girl and her partner(s) were able to thwart the evil doctor's plans. We can only hope the Ladies of Liberty will be able to reprehend this maniac once again.

The beautiful woman picks up the phone on her desk and presses a few buttons, she looks around to make sure no one was around to hear her make the top secret call she was about to make. A woman answers on the other end.

SUPER GIRL
It's me, did you see?

Heroine 2
Yeah, I saw, you should get to his hideout right away, he just might be stupid enough to try to obtain supplies there before he runs.

SUPER GIRL
OK, I'll meet you there. Together we can....

Heroine 2
I am on my way to New York, word has gotten out of a bank robbery in progress there, you'll have to take this one on your own.

Super Girl
A bank robbery in New York? Why don't we let Police handle that one? Dr. Caffi is way more threatening.

Heroine 2
Yes, but you took care of him before with no problems, you got this.

Super Girl
I know but I have a bad feeling about this. Something about the way he escaped, how could he have caused that kind of reaction while in police custody? He may be getting stronger. Let the police handle the issue in New York, Let's take this scum bag down together.

Heroine 2
I am nearly there. You KNOW I can handle this quickly, why don't you head to his hideout and I will get there as soon as I can. We shouldn't waste any more time arguing, you need to get going.

Super Girl
::sighs:: You're right. But you BETTER hurry.

Super girl hangs up the phone and leaves her desk area. She gets to a hallway leading to a back exit of her office and begins to walk backwards. She takes off her glasses and tosses them aside as she scans for potential witnesses to the pending transformation. She then moves her hands down to her blouse, slowly undoing each button. She spreads her shirt open revealing a blue leotard top with a red and yellow "S" on her chest. By the time she gets outside, she is also wearing a Red cape, a short red frilly skirt and Knee high Red Boots. She turns around and takes off for the sky.

She lands outside the entrance to an old factory and enters. She is hesitant but confident at the same time. She passes through a few rooms and turns around a few corners until she comes up to man frantically working on a syringe. Super Girl scans the area fast while his back is still turned and sees no immediate threat.

Super Girl
That was very stupid doctor. You should not have come back here.

The doctor was startled. He jumps and turns around. He is nervous and scared,

Dr. Obi Caffi
Super Girl, you... you know I need my medicine. I had to come back. I wasn't even going to run, the authorities wouldn't let me get it. I escaped just to have it. I was going to turn myself back in, I swear.

Super Girl
Do you honestly think I would believe you would turn yourself back in? You ARE stupid. Let's go Doctor, you've wasted enough of my time.

Dr. Obi Caffi
OK, just let me....

He quickly raises his hands and electricity shoots from his finger tips. They merely crash into the heroines chest and disappear without so much as a blink from Super Girl.

Super Girl
Haven't we been down this road before doctor?

The doctor charges at Super Girl and throws a few punches and kicks. Our heroine dodges a few and blocks a few with ease, but allows the last punch thrown to strike her directly in the face. Dr. Caffi falls to the ground holding his hand.

Super Girl
To think I was worried about coming here on my own. I actually thought you were getting stronger. You are pathetic. Enough of all this, let's get you back downtown where you belong.

She grabs him by the shirt with one hand and launches him to his feet.

Dr. Caffi
::panting:: I finally get that you will always be more powerful than me. I surrender. I only ask that you PLEASE let me take my medicine, without it, I will die. You want me to get my fair trial, right?

Super Girl
Do it fast, ::She shoves him over to the table she originally caught him working at:: I'll make sure you get what you need while you are in prison. But like I said before, I'm tired of you wasting my time.

The doctor grabs the syringe and an evil grin comes over his lips.

Dr. Caffi
You're right Super Girl, I have wasted your time. Fortunately though, from now on, you'll appreciate the time you spend with me.

Super Girl
What on EARTH are you talking about? Get over here so we can leave this disgusting place.

The doctor plunges the syringe into his arm and his body shakes and twitches a little.. He closes his eyes and breathes in deep. He breathes out just as deep and turns around.
Dr. Obi Caffi
You see Super Girl, this all part of my plan. My MASTER plan to turn YOU into my most powerful and obedient soldier. Say good-bye to the "GOOD" life Super Girl.

Super Girl
:: She looks at him utterly confused:: Huh. Stupid AND crazy. :: She rolls her eyes:: Let's go Doc...

The doctor raises his hands and another burst of lightning jolts out from his fingertips but THIS time, the electricity slams into Super Girl's body and forces her backwards and slams her into the nearest wall.

Super Girl
Wha... What's happening? How? How did...

Another blast of lightning hits the gorgeous gal and she screams and twitches in pain still standing up against the wall.

Dr. Obi Caffi
Oh Super Girl, you have no idea how long I have waited for this. All the planning, all the sacrifice is FINALLY paying off.

He sprays her again with electricity and laughs. The lightning stops and he looks at his hands, very satisfied.

Dr. Obi Caffi
This is fun, but I've been DIEING to just kick the shit out of you. Let's mix things up, shall we?

He approaches Super Girl as she regains her balance, she looks ready to put up a fight. She is excited that he decided to end the berates of lightning bolts. "This is my chance", she thinks. She swings at the doctor but she moves much slower than she is used to and he easily dodges her blow.

Dr. Obi Caffi
Tsch... So close. Tell you what. Try again.

She looks at her hands baffled at their lack of speed and power.

Super Girl
My... my powers?

She swings again. This time he ducks and pushes her back.

Dr. Obi Caffi
Whoa, that was close. One more time.

She swings even weaker, and just like her enemy a few short minutes ago, she landed the blow. But just like before- barely nothing happened. The doctor straightens out his head and smiles.

Dr. Obi Caffi
My turn!!!

An upper cut swing from the doctor lands on the chin of Super Girl and she groans in pain. He comes at her again and again with punches, knees and kicks to her face, her gut and below her belt. Blow after blowslams into the Super Heroine as she grunts and yelps in pain.

Dr. Obi Caffi
For so long I've watched you in the news. I read about you in the papers. Hell, I've been part of the story myself many times. You've always found away to escape, you've always managed to thwart my plans.
::he continues to punch and kick as he talks:: But not this time. Oh no. Not THIS time.

One more punch to Super Girl below the belt and she folds in half, dropping to her knees struggling to breathe.

Dr. Obi Caffi
So... THIS is what it feels like to have TOTAL dominance over your opponent. Kind Of Fun Don't you think?

A kick to the face sends the heroine onto her back. She rolls around on the floor. Coughing and choking. Her eyes are open staring off to the ceiling wondering how this EVER could have happened. She finally rolls over onto her hands and knees and stands herself up.

Super Girl
I don't know how you are doing this. ::breathing heavily:: But I will never give up...

She squints her eyes at the doctor, hoping to blast him with her laser-eyes. All that comes out though is a weakened shot that hits that doctor and barely even budges him. Super Girl's eyes widen in terror as the doctor brushes of the spot the laser hit him. He chuckles.

Dr. Obi Caffi
Oh Super Girl, ::the grin turns into a look of evil:: Now YOU are wasting MY time.

He raises his hands again and THRUSTS them toward the damaged Super Girl and once again lightning shoots from his fingers. Once again the lighting strikes the heroine and slams her back into the wall. She hits it standing with her arms stretched out, bent up at the elbows, palms facing out. This time, the doctor doesn't let up when Super Girl hits the wall, he continues firing at her as her screams get louder. She twitches and squirms up against the wall, almost as if she is bound against it by the electricity shooting at her.

Super Girl
Ppppppppllllleeeeeaaaaasssseeee nnnnnnnooooooo.....

But the doctor continues. straining harder as if trying to shoot more out at her. Finally he lowers his hands and the lightning stops. Super Girl tumbles to the floor and turns over on to her stomach, a blank look in her eyes staring off to nowhere. Finally a long blink and her head rolls as if she can't control it. A couple of short looks back and forth and she starts crawling. It takes every ounce of her strength and energy just to move her arm forward, but she starts to move. The doctor slowly walks over to her and kicks her in the middle of her back forcing her back onto the ground.

Dr Obi Caffi
Where do you think you're going bitch?

She starts to get back up on her knees but he grabs her ankles and pulls her back over to the middle of the room. She kicks and screams desperately trying to get free from his grip but he is clearly stronger than her now.

Dr. Obi Caffi
It's over Super girl. You are mine now. You have no place to go. Save your strength, you are going to need it.

One more tiny little shot of lightning from his fingers and she jolts violently then slumps back on the floor. She doesn't speak, she doesn't look at him, she just twitches until she finally flips herself over again, this time she is unable to get back on her knees. The doctor moves in front of her and sits down blocking her path. He grabs her by the shoulders and flips her over. He rests her back against him. His head next to hers, he starts whispering in her ear.

Dr Obi Caffi
You see Super Girl, I never needed medicine, I didn't come back here scared for my life. ::the doctor looks forward and pets Super Girl's head with his right hand holds her waist with the other, while revealing his plan:: I came here to give myself the FINAL dose of the... KRYPTONITE serum I have been working on. I knew you had gotten close to me so I LET you capture me. I can't give myself the doses too close together, so I went to jail so you would lower your guard, hoping to keep you away from my lair. I couldn't let you do too much research and discover that part of the plan before I had given myself the final dose. Ya see it's this serum that gave me the power to finally bring you quite literally to your knees. And don't worry. ::He pulls his hand from her head and reaches around her waist and meets his other hand. He then lifts them up onto her breasts to steal a feel as he continues:: I have more, LOTS MORE and I plan on sharing with you!

He lifts another syringe in front of Super Girl's face, she is too weak to struggle.

Super Girl
No, you can't, ::she winces in pain:: it will kill me.

Dr. Obi Caffi
Oh, I don't think so. See, I've deluded this batch with enough other materials to merely weaken you. I don't want you dead.

Her focus turned from the syringe to the doctor and she again squints, hoping to blast her enemy, put this time, her eyes just glow red and nothing even shoots out. She shakes her head and focuses again on the syringe as the doctor takes the top off. Her eyes widen in fright as she follows the needle as long as she can with her eyes.

Super Girl
What are you going to do to me?

Dr. Obi Caffi
I already told you

The doctor pulls the heroines head to the side by her hair and pulls the rest of her hair away from her neck. He then plunges the needle into her well exposed neck. Super Girl blinks and a tear drops down her cheek. She Winces and twitches as the formula spreads. The twitching intensifies until she finally collapses in his lap.

Super Girl wakes up to find herself unable to move. Not necessarily because she is too weak, but because she is bound to a table slanted over a small pool. She shimmers and shakes, trying to get loose but no use. She can feel something inside her preventing her from using her Super strength. The serum. She looks down but all she can see is a board that has been placed around her neck separating her head from the rest of her body.
What she couldn't see is that she was strapped down with multiple straps. Her arms snug right up against her body and her legs tightly together. One strap ran high over her arms, between her shoulders and her elbows. T he next over her forearms and stomach. There was another stretched over her beautiful pantyhosed thighs, and a final over her shins. She could also feel that her wrists were shackled separately. She kicks her feet around best she can and feels restraints, but it doesn't feel as if she was shackled in down there. She turns her head and sees the evil doctor walk over to her.

Dr. Obi Caffi
Ah, you are awake. Good. Allow me to explain to what is about to happen you. As you already know, my KRYPTONITE serum is running through your veins, keeping you too weak to break your binds. It is also breaking down the armor that is your, dare I say, ::he looks her up and down:: AWESOME body, allowing my OTHER formula, waiting for you in this pool, to penetrate your skin and absorb into your system, killing off the kryptonite serum and making you even STRONGER than before I bested you.

Super Girl
Once again, doctor, you show your stupidity. ::She winces as she feels some kryptonite flow inside her::. If you make me stronger I will escape and take you down. But his time I won't take you in. I will kill you.

Dr. Obi Caffi
Such an awful threat coming from such a "pure soul" Super Girl. Don't worry you won't have to kill me. You will call me sir. See this other formula will make you strong enough to defeat me, but it will also scramble your mind, making ME your MASTER! You will be evil. The process will be painful and may kill you, but either way, I win.

Super Girl
Oh my god. It won't work. It CAN'T WORK. Oh please (partner's name) come for me.

Another tear drips down her cheek.

THE HIGHLIGHTED PARTS CAN BE OMITTED DEPENDING ON WEATHER WE DECIDE TO GO HARDCORE OR NOT.

Dr. Obi Caffi
Oh, and did I forget to mention the serum is also going to be used to spread my semen throughout your body, to mix with your DNA?

Super Girl
Your... Then you mean...

Dr Ob Caffi
That's right Super Girl. ::He runs his hands all over her body and stops between her legs and rubs harder:: I get to FUCK YOUR BRAINS out. HA HA. No pun intended. Please don't think I'm going to enjoy that part. Ok maybe I will, but it is an EVIL necessity when it comes to this plan. ::He looks her body up and down as he continues to rub her body all over:: What do you think? Are you as excited to get started as I am? Shall we?

Super Girl
Oh my god this can't happen. (partner's name) where are you?

She squirms and wiggles best she can while the doctor runs his hands down her legs and stops when he reaches her boots.

Dr. Obi Caffi
We don't want the formula to penetrate your body too quickly. It may kill you. So we'll leave this costume on. I don't think we'll need these though.

He unzips her first boot and pulls it off. He runs both his hands over her thighs and calves once more of her beautiful legs are exposed. Super Girl starts sobbing as the evil doctor feels her up.

Super Girl
Please stop this. You can't do this to me. If you stop now, I promise I'll make (partner's name) go easy on you when she gets here. Just STOP!

The doctor unzips and pulls off the other boot, repeating the groping as he answers the heroine.

Dr. Obi Caffi
Oh shit. Your partner is on her way to my hideout? Oh no! What will I do? Oh. That's right. We're not AT my hideout. ::he chuckles:: I moved you here while you were out. No one knows you are here. No one is coming for you.

With both boots off, he straps each ankle into its designated shackle.

Super Girl
:: she sobs:: Oh no. Please no, please don't do this, I ca....

He jams a ring gag into her mouth and pulls the strap around her head to strap it on.

Dr. Obi Caffi
No can do Super Girl. It's time.

She continues to scream pleads at him as he walks away to a hanging control panel. He reaches the mechanism and turns around.

Dr. Obi Caffi
So long Super Girl. I look forward to meeting the "new you"

Dr. Caffi grabs the device and pushes a green button. Her chest heaves up and down as her breathing gets heavier and heavier. Her eyes widen in horror as the table she is on slowly starts to lower her towards the pool. Her head turns down trying to see when she will meet the water, then she looks back at the grinning doctor who is now rubbing his hands together. She squirms more and more as she gets closer and closer to the formula.
We see a tight shot of the heroines pantyhosed feet getting closer to the water, then we see and hear the gorgeous girl try to scream "please" through her gag. We move back down to her feet and see them touch the water. As soon as they reach the water bubbles. We go back to a shot of the heroine from the waist up and we see her body LOCK UP and her head TILT STRAIGHT UP as she screams in pain from her toes reaching the poisoned water. We go back to the shot of her feet and we watch the rest of her body enter the pool. Her feet then ankles then calves, knees and thighs become saturated as they enter the pool. Next is her skirt with her hands held tight against her body. Her waist is now in, and her blue Leotard follows until the table stops at the board around her neck.
All that was going into the water was now in. The heroine shakes, and twitches and screams as much as she can through her gag. Her eyes, closed for the most part, open as she turns her head to look at the evil doctor. Begging for it all to stop.
The doctor watches and waits. He finally pushes another button on the device, slowly lifting the heroine from the water.

Dr. Obi Caffi
Well that's the end of stage 1. If we leave you in for too long at a time, it will probably kill you. We need to take our time. Don't worry it won't be too long.

Caffi walks back over to the wet heroine and starts touching her wet weakened body. She is breathing heavily and crying.

Dr. Obi Caffi
Wow. That went very well. And might I say you look very sexy all wet and punished like this. It may make fucking you later that much easier. Oh who am I kidding. I'm sure we'll both enjoy that part either way. Well, shall we move on to phase 2?

She shakes her head no in a very weak manner as the doctor moves back to the device. He pushes the button again and the Heroine is dipped back into the water. She twitches and screams again, but the howls and twitches become less dramatic as the water seems numb the heroine's body. Caffi pushes the button that pulls the girl out of the water once again.
The heroine's eyes are open and look almost dead as water drips from her stockinged feet. Her head sort of dangles off her neck and a little drool pours out of her mouth. Caffi comes back over to examine her, to make sure she is weakened and not dead. Of course he can't resist the opportunity to grope her beautiful body again.

Dr. Obi Caffi
Well, I would say so far, so good. I think we can move on to the final phase of absorption.

He shifts some hair on her head and adjust some of clothing and notices her gag is still in her mouth.

Dr. Obi Caffi
I guess you don't REALLY need this anymore.

He removes the gag from her mouth and she immediately starts whispering pleads of mercy.

Super Girl
Please..... stop.... I'm too... weak... please.....

Dr. Obi Caffi
What Super Girl? I can't quite hear you. What's that? You want me to stop? Oh, I'm afraid that can't happen. Just sit tight. It will all be over soon.

Another trip over to the device and a push of the button lowers the sexy heroine back into the pool. this time she is too weak to scream. she just lays on the table and twitches. Her eyes still staring off to nowhere. The water continues to bubble as Super girl twitches and grunts and groans.

Super Girl
Please..... make.... it..... stop. (Partner's name) where are you? Where are you?

She blinks as she talks, pushing tears from her eyes. Finally the pain is too much and the heroine passes out. Her head drops and Dr. Caffi pushes the button pulling her out for the final time.

Our heroine wakes again only to find herself bound again. This time, Her hands are bound together, crossed above her head. A single strap lay across her waist and her feet are spread apart, each bound at the ankle. The ring gag reinserted in her mouth. She is still fully clothed, in fact the doctor even put her boots back on her. She looks around and sees Dr. Caffi walking towards her.

Dr. Obi Caffi
All rested up? Good. I guess it's time for the final part of transformation.

Super girl mumbles and begins to struggle as the doctor unzips his fly. He runs his hands through the sexy woman's hair and then moves it down her cheek. Super Girl seems to be getting angry now as the hands of the doctor continue to move down Super Girl's body. he reaches the red skirt and lifts it revealing her sexy panties.

Dr. Obi Caffi
I always wondered if this moment would actually happen. I always asked myself, "Will I ever feel the ultimate heroine's cunt? ::He violently tears open the heroine's tights and slides her panties to the side exposing her super pussy.:: Am I the only person ever to see this magnificent vagina? ::He touches it:: Am I the only person ever to touch it?

Super Girl begins to cry. Caffi crawls on top of her and she begins kicking and screaming. He grabs her by the back of her hair and pulls her head back as he inserts his throbbing cock into her pussy. Her body jerks up and she screams in pain and horror at the same time.

Dr. Obi Caffi
Am I the first to fuck it?

He continues to thrust in and out of the heroine as she shakes her head back and forth in desperation. She tries to kick but the straps around her ankles prevent from moving too much. This is how it all ends? The doctor continues to fuck her mercilessly and manages to pull her tits out of her leotard. He fondles, licks and kisses them while he build towards orgasm. As time goes on the heroine calms her body but tears still pour from her eyes.

Dr. Obi Caffi
Ah, just as I imagined. You feel so good you dirty, dirty heroine. You are going to make me cum so hard, and when I do, your transformation will be complete. It's nearly time. It's nearly time. It's.... nearly... Uhhhhhhhhhhhh

The evil doctor shakes as he climaxes. The heroine can feel the cum cover her insides. It catches some of the formula dripping inside her and she can feel an accelerated transfer of fluids throughout her body.

Dr. Super Obi
Ah. Just what I needed. Now for the final thing you need. ::He pulls out another syringe:: Just one little shot to get the juices flowing inside you.

He inserts the needle into her thigh showing instant results. Her eyes SLAM shut as she winces and screams as hard as she can through the gag. Her back arches up as far as it can through the binds. Her body shakes and twitches. She looks around wondering what is happening to her body. Her twitches slowly lessen as she blinks out more tears. She can tell this is it, life as she knew was now over forever. She could feel the change begin inside her until her eyes finally slowly slowly slowly close. When they open, they glow a strong and bright green light. A new villain is born.

I guess from here it's up to you all. What happens to the new villainess? Will she seek revenge on her old partner for not being there for her? Will she and Dr. Obi Caffi wreak havoc on the world as Master and apprentice?
BTW, I used the names Dr. Obi Caffi and Super Girl just to have names as I typed it out. I have no problems with any name changes. I didn't know what Heroine to use for the partner so I just called her heroine 2. That's something you guys will have to figure out to get the mask you want.
I also welcome any constructive criticism and or changes. I figured people may want to get more creative/detailed with the sex scene (if we go that route) or the fight scene to get what you all want from the story. This was just an idea I have had in my head for a couple months now. I understand changes may have to be made to save money or time or whatever. It was rather fun actually getting it all out of my head. I really hope we can pull this off (or something close to it).

Dr. Obi Caffi