11%
Supervillainess
43%

Total votes: 54
dajinx1
Producer
Producer

Hi all,
Thanks to all you fans for your support. To get a better idea of what you want, I'd like to know what type of villain you prefer. Thanks again!
MightyHypnotic
Site Admin
Site Admin

Interesting that robot got zero votes.
*** Puts away evil Robbie Robot costume *****
18jrlt.gif
18jrlt.gif (1.98 MiB) Viewed 2125 times
dajinx1
Producer
Producer

MightyHypnotic wrote:
4 years ago
Interesting that robot got zero votes.
*** Puts away evil Robbie Robot costume *****

18jrlt.gif
Yeah, I am a little surprised too. I thought it would have gotten at least a few votes. Anyway, It looks like most folks prefer the human-looking villains especially the villainesses. I'll still do some monster/robot stuff but going forward I'll focus on more villainesses.
MisterSleaze1970
Neophyte Lvl 2
Neophyte Lvl 2

Supervillainesses 6' 0" - 6' 5" 300 - 400 lbs in black long sleeved leotards with black opaque sheer to waist pantyhosed feet squashing heroines in tan sheer to waist pantyhosed feet 15 to 25 times like Yokozuna, Earthquake, and King Kong Bundy
sneakly
Overlord
Overlord

Lesbians with death traps.... two great things that go together, like ball gags and fuckmachines...
shevek
Producer
Producer

How are death traps 'no villain'? Somebody has to set up the trap. Wouldn't that be the villain? I mean, unless she's just wandering around in the woods and happens upon some naturally created quicksand or tar pit, or maybe she's wandering around a warehouse and falls accidentally into a electric shock device that a careless electrician left behind or a vat of chemicals that someone two-bit technician forgot to put a lid on.
Last edited by shevek 2 weeks ago, edited 1 time in total.
ThatOnePervert
Staff Sargeant
Staff Sargeant

shevek wrote:
2 weeks ago
How are death traps 'no villain'? Somebody has to set up the trap. Wouldn't that be villain? I mean, unless she's just wandering around in the woods and happens upon some naturally created quicksand or tar pit, or maybe she's wandering around a warehouse and falls accidentally into a electric shock device that a careless electrician left behind or a vat of chemicals that someone two-bit technician forgot to put a lid on.

Turns out the real villain was OSHA violations.