Tiger Woman of India - Voodoo of Vultura #6

The latest additions to MCcomix.com. Story synopses, links to comic covers, and free area updates will all be announced here.
Mitru
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

Her enormous firm shiny light brown breasts threatening to spill out of her thin tight tiger pelt leotard...her muscular shiny light brown arms and long muscular shiny light brown legs moving in tandem...the Top Heavy Hindu Heroine ran towards the open bedroom window of her apartment...flexed her huge shiny light brown thighs leapt through it and flew off into the night sky rapidly gaining altitude.

"My big Tiger Nipples and wide Tiger Areolas are getting harder by the second.. There's evil at work in the city tonight...and it could be connected to the missing gap in time when I was knocked out a day ago and can't remember what happened..I have to follow their lead and take me to whatever danger is waiting for me" resolved the Big Breasted Superwoman of India as she rapidly gained altitude...soaring high over the skyline of New Delhi.. speeding towards her rendezvous with evil.

Read more... ONLY in MCcomix.com!
TWOI_VOVN06.jpg
TWOI_VOVN06.jpg (78.12 KiB) Viewed 5694 times