FOX WOMAN - Doctor Sound #3

Information on the latest additions to the free and members galleries. If there's anything new, you'll find out about it here first!
Mitru
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

Woodley Park district,, 11 pm

Doctor Sullivan and the two Cameron sisters were pleased as they stood in the basement of his secluded townhouse which he used as his private laboratory and now his criminal hideout. They looked at the latest stash of jewellery they had stolen to add to the growing loot from their crimes in the city over the last three weeks.
"Another rewarding night ladies. Even the city's new superheroine Fox Woman was no match for my experiment. Though I must admit the encounter with that big, boobed do-gooder was most revealing. My experiment activates certain nerves in the brain, causing the subjects to either fall asleep or go into a state of disorientation. But it had a fascinating effect on Fox Woman, activating nerves in her brain which brought about elevated levels of erotic arousal which could lead to prolonged unconsciousness. I would want to capture her and study her to improve my experiment," said Doctor Sullivan.

Read on... ONLY in HIPcomix.com
FWDSCover.jpg
FWDSCover.jpg (175.04 KiB) Viewed 293 times