FOX WOMAN - Doctor Sound #1

Information on the latest additions to the free and members galleries. If there's anything new, you'll find out about it here first!
Mitru
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

Howard University, Washington DC, Noon

DOCTOR SAM SULLIVAN was having a nervous breakdown. News was out across campus that the renowned 50 year old scientist was about to get a major budget cut in his programme on sound research. His assistants...the 18 year old twin siblings CHELSEA and CAROL CAMERON looked at their boss with concern, unsure of what it meant for them.
Then Chelsea, the smarter of the two, got an idea.
"Hey Doc. If the university won't pay for your work, maybe we can use your work to get the money you need" she suggested. Carol said nothing but looked nervously at Sullivan who had was bad-tempered person. He had been accused of stealing research from other scientists but this had never been proven.
The Cameron sisters were relieved when he smiled at them. "That is an excellent idea. You two have been loyal when everyone else has abandoned me. With your help, I will show the greatness of my research to those hypocrites in this town!" he declared.

Read on... ONLY in HIPcomix.com
FWDSN01Cover.jpg
FWDSN01Cover.jpg (149.52 KiB) Viewed 257 times