Lady Bear and The Sex Slave Ring #26

Information on the latest additions to the free and members galleries. If there's anything new, you'll find out about it here first!
Mitru
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

Tim entered the cell at the end of the cell block where Lady Bear lay sprawled out on her back atop the bunk bed, her thick muscular gleaming ebony arms flung past her head, her smooth shaven armpits exposed, her long thick muscular legs spread wide open, moving back and forth below her wide shapely waist, the sexy toes of her 16 inch erotic bare gleaming ebony feet curled with tension. Her voluptuous and muscular gleaming ebony body soaked with water from the high pressure fire hose.

Her naked firm 45 inch gleaming ebony breasts, capped at their super erogenous summits by her 6 inch gleaming black areolas and 5 heaved up and down with great laboured efforts. "Uuuuuuuuunh...My Bear Teats...My Bear Aureolas...so...ha...haa...haaaaard...Uuuuuuunh...hurt...Uuuuuuuuuuuunh... My strength of 40 black bears...gone...Uuuuuuuuuuunh..Uuuuuuuuuunh..pain in...my Bear Breasts...keeping me weak...can't move...Uuuh...dizzy...sleepy" complained the 8ft Ebony Amazon, her head pillowed by her long mane of glossy black hair rolling from side to side, her brow n eyes fluttering in the slits of her black fur mask as she struggled to remain conscious.

Read on... ONLY in HIPcomix.com!
LadyBearSSR26.jpg
LadyBearSSR26.jpg (846.61 KiB) Viewed 233 times