Lady Bear and The Sex Slave Ring #23

Information on the latest additions to the free and members galleries. If there's anything new, you'll find out about it here first!
Mitru
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

Tim took Lady Bear totally by surprise as he reached down and attached a pair of 9 inch oak clothespins to each of her 5inch puffy gleaming black nipples.

"AIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII...NO...AIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII...MY BEAR TEATS...AIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII...NOT RECOVERED YET....AIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE...CLIPPED..AIIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE..GETTING...HA..HAA..HAAA..HAAAA..HAAAAAAAAAAAAARD...
..SO..HAAAAAAAAAAAARD...AIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE...WEAK...AIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE..TAKE THEM OFF..AIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE...THE HAAAARDER...MY BEAR TEATS GET..THE WEAKER..I GET..AIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
GOT TO..AIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE..GET...FREE...AIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE..AIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE..AIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE..AIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE" screamed the 8ft Ebony Amazon as she thrashed frantically atop the bunk,
her thick muscular gleaming ebony arms and thick muscular gleaming ebony legs flexing in futility, her gleaming ebony fists clenched, the sexy toes of her 16 inch erotic bare gleaming ebony breasts curled with tension.

Read on... ONLY in HIPcomix.com!
LadyBearSSR23_00.jpg
LadyBearSSR23_00.jpg (834.4 KiB) Viewed 211 times