Lady Bear and The Sex Slave Ring #19

Information on the latest additions to the free and members galleries. If there's anything new, you'll find out about it here first!
Mitru
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

The four white thugs were surprised to see Lady Bear walking towards them, her 45-inch firm gleaming ebony breasts swaying sexily. They felt their dicks harden below their waists as they gawked at her voluptous and muscular gleaming ebony body, barely clad by black fur patches over the sexy summits of her 45-inch firm breasts and between her huge firm thighs and the cheeks of her huge firm ass.

Lady Bear stopped three feet in front of the mesmerised white thugs and assumed her heroic pose. Her hands balled into fists resting on either side of her wide shapely waist, her long thick gleaming ebony legs slightly apart, her erotic bare gleaming ebony feet flat on the ground, her 45-inch firm gleaming ebony breasts pushed towards them.

"Now that I got your attention gentlemen. I'm going to give you a chance to surrender peacefully, tell me where the kidnapped women are and who you're working for" declared Lady Bear.

Read on... ONLY in HIPcomix.com!
LB_Cover19.jpg
LB_Cover19.jpg (1.16 MiB) Viewed 3252 times