Member's Update - Danger Dame Generations EP2

Information on the latest additions to the free and members galleries. If there's anything new, you'll find out about it here first!
Jpeger
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

Welcome Welcome once again to a Monday update from me! Jpeger! Spring is here and I’m happy to be working on a reboot of one of my favorite original characters that I haven’t used in almost 20 years!

In a crazy mixup, Samantha Daily, Multimedia Mogal Lori Daily’s daughter, ended up finding a costume that her mother intended to use as a prop for one of her sexual fantasies. One that involved paying people to kidnap her and have their way with her!

Now Lori races to find the people with her daughter before they do the unspeakable things she asked to have done to her! Will Lori be able to locate her daughter before they begin? Will Samantha be able to escape her kidnappers? The answer to these and many new questions begin to unfold in this newest and most exciting adventure of Danger Dame: Generations. Episode two posts for members now!

For members:

http://memberslogin.hipcomix.com/galler ... Episode-02

Thanks for reading!

Jpeger.
Attachments
DDG02x000.jpg
DDG02x000.jpg (288.24 KiB) Viewed 446 times
DDG02x002.jpg
DDG02x002.jpg (494.62 KiB) Viewed 446 times
DDG02x012.jpg
DDG02x012.jpg (225.49 KiB) Viewed 446 times
MightyHypnotic
Site Admin
Site Admin

The details on that last pic are really amazing. Was that an actual photo? I really can't tell the difference.
tallyho
Ambassador
Ambassador

That is superb
How strange are the ways of the gods ...........and how cruel.

I am here to help one and all enjoy this site, so if you have any questions or feel you are being trolled please contact me (Hit the 'CONTACT' little speech bubble below my Avatar).