Member's Update - Danger Dame Generations EP1

Information on the latest additions to the free and members galleries. If there's anything new, you'll find out about it here first!
Jpeger
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

Welcome Welcome once again to my Monday update! Well, I am absolutely ecstatic to present you today’s update. It is a complete reboot and generational restart of my 3rd original character, Danger Dame as I’m bringing the University City saga closer together! I’ve decided I will pull from my favorites in the past and bring the city together! It’s time for the Superheroines of University City to fight the injustice that’s been allowed to grow since the Gymnast’s absence.

Eighteen years ago, Lori Daily, A young private school graduate who had just inherited her family legacy, somehow manages to get mixed up in the world of superheroes, villains, danger, and peril. She loved every second of it, and using the superhero name Danger Dame, became addicted to it. She sought out villains that would capture her and torment her for the thrill and excitement of it. University City’s villains knew she was harmless, and all agreed to just catch and release her as some mascot or “plaything”.

But then, one day, Lori got pregnant. Danger Dame retired.

We catch up with Lori 18 years after her last adventure. She’s retired from her extracurricular activities is now focusing on work and her family. Namely her daughter, Samantha.

Now that Samantha has grown and is looking to take her rightful place in the family company, Lori can now focus on her… Unique sexual needs.

What dangers lie ahead for Danger Dame? Will she be able to just step back into the mix after all these years? Will the villains remember the rules they all agreed to secretly in the past and not harm her? It’s a new city, new villains, and new rules! Will Danger Dame get her fantasies fulfilled or her legacy crushed? The answer to these and many new questions begin to unfold in this week’s first episode of “Danger Dame: Generations!” Episode 1 posts today!

For members:

http://memberslogin.hipcomix.com/galler ... Episode-01

Thanks for reading!

Jpeger.
Attachments
DDG01x000.jpg
DDG01x000.jpg (224.64 KiB) Viewed 383 times
DDG01x001.jpg
DDG01x001.jpg (202.64 KiB) Viewed 383 times
DDG01x002.jpg
DDG01x002.jpg (277.46 KiB) Viewed 383 times
DDG01x006.jpg