Member's Update Nov 5th - Sorority - Chase Against Time E8

Information on the latest additions to the free and members galleries. If there's anything new, you'll find out about it here first!
Jpeger
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

Well, it's Monday, and time for my update. I hope everybody had a fantastic weekend. I did as well. Spent a lot of time putting this episode together so I really hope you enjoy reading it as much as I did put in it together. I took advantage of the free hour we got in the good ol’ CST.

In an attempt to get herself closer to the sun disc, Ava turned herself over to Mila. What ava did not know was that the sun disc wasn't in the vicinity, and she would not be regaining her powers! Without her powers, there would be no way for Ava to rescue her friends Aurore and Toni!

Will Ava ever get her powers back? Will Aurore escape the diabolical fucking machine that's tearing her apart? Will Toni ever escape the clutches of Jake? the answer to these and many new questions begin to unfold in this newest and most exciting adventure of “The Sorority Chase Against Time - Episode 08”, Posted for member NOW!

For members.

http://memberslogin.hipcomix.com/galler ... Episode-08

Thanks for reading!

Jpeger.
Attachments
US-S-CT-08-000.jpg
US-S-CT-08-000.jpg (207.02 KiB) Viewed 334 times
US-S-CT-08-003.jpg
US-S-CT-08-003.jpg (282.22 KiB) Viewed 334 times
US-S-CT-08-007.jpg
US-S-CT-08-007.jpg (289.17 KiB) Viewed 334 times
US-S-CT-08-010.jpg