Special Halloween Update! Jpeger's Blunder Woman!

Information on the latest additions to the free and members galleries. If there's anything new, you'll find out about it here first!
Jpeger
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

I'd like to welcome everyone to a special Halloween edition of Blunder Woman. The episode? Let's call it Blunder Girl: Amazon Blood.

Drusilla, eager to prove herself as an Amazon warrior has bitten off a little more than she can chew in this special holiday episode! I can't really recap anything and I can't do my signature phrase since this is a one-off, but I can tell you that this is an absolutely fun episode and I really enjoyed making it. I don't often do supernatural comics so the opportunity to do this really tested my boundaries and also was enjoyable. I hope you all like it as much as I did putting it together.

Well, maybe I can do my signature phrase.

Will Drusilla prove herself as an Amazon warrior? Will Diana be put in peril beyond escape? Will this be the best Halloween episode I've ever put together? The answer to these and many other exciting questions will be answered today! Only at HIPCOMIX!

Enjoy!

For members:

http://memberslogin.hipcomix.com/galler ... en-Edition

Thanks for reading!
Jpeger
Attachments
BW-H2018-01x000.jpg
BW-H2018-01x000.jpg (209.29 KiB) Viewed 458 times
BW-H2018-01x014.jpg
BW-H2018-01x014.jpg (317.37 KiB) Viewed 458 times
BW-H2018-01x018.jpg
BW-H2018-01x018.jpg (311.52 KiB) Viewed 458 times