Thank you!

All Discussion Related To The HipComix Website!
Jpeger
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

I'd love to take a second and thank the administrator and moderators here for welcoming us to the board. Our forum has been broken for many years, so this is a great opportunity to finally open up our artists to you, the readers, to discuss our work, field suggestions and ideas, or just to hear you say how much you like(or LOVE) our work.

Over the next few weeks, I'll be working with the artists of Hipcomix and McComix to help integrate them into the system. Feel free to message me here, @hipcomix or @jpeger on twitter, if you have anything you might need to ask outside the realm of this board.

Other than that, thank you so much for opening your doors to us. It is much appreciated, and we look forward to being a part of the Ultimate Superheroines Forum family for years to come.

Thanks for reading,

Jpeger.
DrDominator9
Emissary
Emissary

Hi Jpeger,

It's our pleasure to welcome new fellow SHIP enthusiasts into our fold, whether they be artists, cosplayers, producers or writers. Glad to have you aboard. If you, Jpeger need any help or have any questions, or if anybody from the HIP Universe or MCComix wants info on how to navigate or to use the various capabilities of this site, just ask either myself or Tallyho.

As the official meeters and greeters for USHF, it's our pleasure to assist you in any way we can, within reason. (That excludes me or Tallyho dressing up in female cosplay of course, something you'd be thrilled to hear if you ever saw either of our photos. Not sure about Mighty Hypnotic, he might have the legs for it!)

Have fun exploring all the nooks and crannies here.

:thumbup:
Follow this link to descriptions of my stories and easy links to them:

viewtopic.php?f=70&t=32025
tallyho
Ambassador
Ambassador

DrDominator9 wrote:
5 years ago

Have fun exploring all the nooks and crannies here.
That might be a typo for Crooks and Grannies

As Doc said welcome to you and your compadres. Have to fess up, I am a bit of a dick, but I dont care.
If you can put up with my ramblings and need to know/ask anything then as Doc says message either of us or just post in this thread
I have the techy skills of a small potato but at least I can flag it up to HE -WHO -MUST-BE-OBEYED for you.

Croeso i Ultimate Superheroine Forum

(Thats Welsh for Welcome to here)

Glad to have you, one and all.
How strange are the ways of the gods ...........and how cruel.

I am here to help one and all enjoy this site, so if you have any questions or feel you are being trolled please contact me (Hit the 'CONTACT' little speech bubble below my Avatar).
Jpeger
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

DrDominator9 wrote:
5 years ago
that excludes me or Tallyho dressing up in female cosplay of course, something you'd be thrilled to hear if you ever saw either of our photos. Not sure about Mighty Hypnotic, he might have the legs for it!
Fortunately, the things I can dream up, I can make a reality in Daz Studio, so no crossdressing requests shall be made (by me, anyway). The only thing I foresee as a possible issue is an unruly commentator to one of our posts, or one of my guys putting a post in the wrong section, and needing it moved.

Other than that, most of us are fluent in phpBB so we are good to go, (I hope). I appreciate the welcome and the introduction. Now I know who I can reach out to in case of a dilemma.

Nice to meet you both.