Wonder Woman Betrayed and Destroyed, Part - 2

Have stories to share? Post them here! All writers welcome.
wonderwomandoom
Neophyte Lvl 2
Neophyte Lvl 2

I loved wonder woman TV series a lot and I get seduced whenever I see Lynda carter in that tight and revealing costume. She is my inspiration behind this story.
download_20210505_152840.jpg
download_20210505_152840.jpg (193.21 KiB) Viewed 1574 times
About Milkanite Fantasy: Milkanite is a green colored deadly radioactive substance for wonder woman, it emits radiations which effects wonder womans' Aphrodite genes and turns her sexually aroused. Sexual arousal leads wonder woman to lose her powers, as such milkanite radiations were a double trap for our Lynda carter wonder woman - it aroused her beyond her control, prolonged exposure could force her to orgasm and it could also make her powerless. And, if milkanite was touched to wonder womans' skin, it kind of burn her skin. Wonder woman feels tremendous agony at the spot where it touches her and the pain persists till is touched to her bare skin.

Story Continues:

Dick became excited as he was getting closer to meet wonder woman very soon. " Thanks Diana, I will be really glad to meet my heroine. Now, I have to leave. Same time tomorrow, right?"

" Dick I will be late tomorrow, I have to raid to a intergang warehouse, they have been doing some really bad things. But, you can come in at 9.30 pm, I will keep the keys inside the green pot at the gate" she smiles and waves goodbye to Dick.

Next day at 9 pm, Dick enters Diana's apartment using the key she told her to use and he sits on the couch and starts studying. Suddenly after about 30 minutes Dick feels that someone has entered the apartment using the backside servant door, he ignored considering that this might be Diana's maid. After another 10 minutes Dick heared a loud moan " uuuummmmmm" followed by a deep scream "aaaaaaahhhhhhhh".
Dick got scared and started moving towards the last room from where those screams and moans were coming. Sound of screams was similar to Dainas' voice, it felt like Diana was hurt and she was screaming in pain.

Wonder Woman was secretly on a mission to take down an intergang warehouse, that had a secret milkanite stash. Once again, her arrogance had led to her defeat, as she was gassed and bound by the intergang thugs, who had taken advantage of her helpless state by torturing her with dildo shaped milkanite rock. Just before she had managed to muster the strength to break the ropes and try to escape, the villain had inserted a milkanite dildo in her poor vagina, which was causing her immense pain and agony. She had barely managed to escape the intergang thugs, and weakly made her way to her apartment. She was in a weakened and helpless position, and she was also in tremendous pain. They had also stabbed her right breast with a milkanite knife, which she had removed, but there was a shard of milkanite still lodged on upper side of her right breast.

Climbing the stairs into her apartment's back entrance, Wonder Woman groaned as she slowly pulled back on the door, and climbed into her bed. "Helppp ...meeee" Wonder Woman weakly called out from her bedroom.

Dick ran towards the room and he was in utter shock to see the lust of his life, the most beautiful and powerful woman on earth...lying on bed...twisting and twitching like a helpless woman who was in tremendous pain. "ooohhh....WANder woman....are you alright? What's wrong with you?". Dick spoke after coming close to her helpless body and watching her helplessness from close proximity....He kept his hand on wonder woman shoulder which was wet with her own sweat and touch of her skin hardened his penis like a rock..he could not breathe property and his heart was hammering.

He could see that wonder woman was in in excruciating pain...her hands were covering her crotch from above the thin fabric of her blue tights and she was screaming in pain. Wonder Woman could see barely through her pained eyes, but she made out the outline of Dick' troubled face.

"Ooooohhhhh ...hello young boy...could you help me...aaaahhhhhhh...plss....." Wonder Woman's hands were wrapped around her crotch, and she was rubbing against it quickly to prevent her Aphrodisiac genes from consuming her. "AHHHHHH... please.... help meee... there is a green rock wedged... in my vagina... beneath my star spangled tights... please young boy... remove it... for me.... AAAAAHHHHHH"

Dick could not believe his ears...wonder woman wanted him to remove something from her vagina...he could not understand what she just said..Wonder woman's helplessness excited him a lot...he could smell her sweat and her sexual juices as her tights were wet above her vulva....her eyes were tightly closed due to the pain she was suffering. "wonder woman I can't seem anything on your crotch as your hands are covering it.."

He wanted to go in detail to learn what was bothering wonder woman so that he could use this against her in future..
" Wonder woman I am too young to touch your sexual organs...Moreover why don't you remove that thing yourself from your genitals"

Wonder woman was in agony, milkanite dildo had set her softest body part i.e her vagina wall on fire. "Young boy...I'll move my hands...just help meeeee.. aaaaayyyyyy...get rid of...the green rock...behind my star spangled satin tights."

"It is a rock...called milkanite...it is my only weakness....oh please...HURRY...AHHHHH" "It burns me... to touch it...so I can't remove it myself... oh young boy... if you don't remove it...I will be doomed...please hurry...." Wonder Woman looked at Dick and pleaded with her teary deep blue eyes.

Dick was sexually excited to know about milkanite and his boner could burst any time... He deep breathed...with one hand he slowly touched wonder womans tight blue pants from the lower end...He inserted a finger inside the fabric between the fabric and her vulva lips...he then lifted the fabric to expose her sexual mound..He could see a thick green dildo deeply inserted in poor wonder woman sex....he was enjoying wonder Woman's sexual agony...he did not want this to end so soon...so he pretended to be very shy.

"I am sorry wonder woman..my parents do not approve to touch a woman's genitals...I can not take it out" with that he left the thin fabric of her costume back covering her mound. "wonder woman should I call 911 to arrange help for you...?"...

"No...I understand your dilemna...but please do it for me...I am...Wonder Woman...America's superheroine......your goddess..." Wonder Woman screamed her lungs out. "911 won't make it in time... please...save me...young boy...I'll reward you after...". Wonder Woman arched her back as she nearly felt the orgasm incoming from the milkanite dildo.

Dick smiles cunningly at the helplessness of wonder woman...he did wanted to take advantage of her helplessness but he was afraid of Diana coming back home... Moreover he had incomplete knowledge of what milkanite does to goddess wonder woman. He was about to lift her crotch fabric again. When he sees a thick shard of milkanite struck on her right breast as well. " oohhh wonder woman....a shard has pierced your right breast...should I remove it first...or should I help with your genitals first"...he knew the answer but he wanted to enjoy her agony some more.

Tears started to streak from Wonder Woman's face, down her beautiful cheeks. "Please...aaaaahhhhhh ... Milkanite is causing me pain as well as pleasure....ooooohhhhh ... I am close to climaxing.....if I orgasm...I will lose my powers...then I would be totally helpless...please young boy...save me....from theis dreaded dildo...in my panties...quickly....aaaahhhhhh"

Wonder Woman felt the orgasm about to coming, and started to breathe heavily, her breasts heaving behind the golden eagles as she pressed her ruby red lips to stop the explosion of her incoming cum.

"alright wonder woman"...dick lifted her crotch fabric again and inserted his finger and thumb inside wonder womans vagina..making his own cock harder...he grabbed the tip of the dildo and slowly removed it from inside sex .he kept the dildo on the bed very close to wonder woman. After removing the dildo, he grabbed wonder womans shoulder again as he stands close to her..."are you alright my goddess, can you stand up now, should I call a doctor?"

Wonder Woman breathed a huge sigh of relief as Dick finally pulled out the milkanite dildo. Just a second longer, and she would have creamed her star spangled panties with her cum. She would be humiliated as a whore in front of young boy. "I should be OK now... I'm still very weak... but could you remove this shard above my breasts... then my superheroine body will begin to recover..." "A doctor shouldn't be necessary..." Wonder Woman asked of Dick, looking deep into his eyes with her deep blue eyes, and noticing his rock hard erection.

"That's good to hear wonder woman...I must tell you that I am a big fan of yours...I love you for what you do for the society" Dick intentionally forgot the milkanite dildo lying close to her body and a milkanite shard stuck on her right breast. He noticed that wonder woman had noticed his long and thick erection inside her pant..."um...wonder woman...pls excuse meee...I had not seen a Woman's genitals before in my life before...could not think about inserting my fingers down there...that too I got to do this to the most beautiful woman in this world...that's why ...ummm..my organ is so stiff...." He looked away and spoke .." I hope you would ignore this natural reaction of my body as a young kids mistake"
Meanwhile he knew that wonder woman was still in pain due to the dildo and the shard on her breast.

"Thank you for your kind words and for rescuing me, young child... what was your name? I will be sure to remember you name, so I can thank you properly later." "Your erection is quite natural, don't worry about it. I know of the influence that I have on men, so this isn't surprising to me." Wonder Woman unbuckled her golden lasso. "I'm sorry, but I'm going to have to remove that memory of you removing the dildo from my panties... I have an image that I need to uphold... sorry..." Wonder Woman winced slightly, as the small milkanite shard was still stuck above her right breast.

"my goddess...my name is Dick and I am a student of your friend Diana prince...and as I told you I am a big big fan follower of yours..." "it is my greatest pleasure to have been of some use to you...I could not imagine that a small thing like this could kill you" he shows the dildo again to the Goddess...in an attempt to stop her from using her lasso on him. Dick had noticed that wonder woman winced in slight pain from the shard on her milky tit before he swayed the diodl again in front of his goddess.

"Hello Dick, you would know me as Wonder Woman, as the rest of the world would." "I work very closely with Diana, and I think she has mentioned you to me once or twice before, that you are an absolutely great student.""You were also my saviour today... without you... something terrible would have happened to me..." Wonder Woman winces at the milkanite dildo that Dick was holding. "Dick... please throw that dikdo far away outside the window, or better yet, report it to the IADC. Agent Steve Trevor will be able to lock it away in a vault for you." "Well, usually I would use my lasso... but because you were my hero, and Diana has spoken so well of you...I would consider letting this slide just this once..." "Please help me remove the milkanite shard in my breast though..." wonder woman speaks still in pain due to close proximity of the dildo and a small milkanite shard still stuck in her milky boob.

Dick was mesmerized by wonder womans beauty and was having a very thick boner with him...He had never dreamt of touching the wonder woman down there...and now he would also be having pleasure of touching her milky breast. Dick notices that milkanite does something very bad to her as goddess suffered pain whenever that dildo was brought close to her...he wanted to use this weakness against her later....he throws the dildo out of the window over roof top of a nearby shop so that he can recover it later... Dick speaks " wonder woman I am very curious to know that how can ia powerful goddess like yourself can be in so much pain due to that small rock? What is that thing and what does it do to you?"

Then he comes near wonder woman and sees the thick shard dug on her breast..."ooohhh it's very deep...is it hurting you goddess? I need your permission to to touch your breast and may I also ask you to lower your dress so that I can check your breasts for more such shardsmm"..he asks innocently hoping.to see her perfect tits.

Wonder Woman saw Dick throwing away the milkanite dildo outside her window and smiled gratefully. "Well Dick, I can tell you, because you are Diana's trusted student, that rock is called milkanite. It is small, yes, but it is deadly for me, because it activates my aphrodisiac genes, which can bring me great pleasure and pain simultaneously." Wonder Woman turns away from Dick as she sees his hands slowly reaching for her golden eagles. "That won't be necessary Dick. I only have the one shard stuck here, and fortunately the intergang villains didn't have a chance to strip my top, so that they could insert it deeper within my breasts." "You may gently touch my breast to remove the shard, but nothing more please Dick. I trust that despite your urges, you are an honest bou, and I am your heroine."

Dick speaks "ok goddess...since.you are sure that this is the only shard on your breasts...I will do the needful...." Dick grabbed her tight breast with both his hands by putting a hand inside her cleavage...he had never ever felt such soft and creamy soft flesh before in his life....his penis went harder and thicker...his boner accidently rubbed wonder Woman's hand and thigh accidently...He took a plucker and removed that shard from near her nipple and it started.to bleed as the shard was taken out of there...."see wonder woman it's bleeding ...we need to wash the wound ...pls lower your costume""

Wonder Woman felt Dick's strong hands go deep inside her cleavage and caress her areola softly before using the plucker to remove the shard. She winced as Dick slowly applied pressure to pull out the milkanite rock embedded, and heaved a huge sigh of relief as it was finally removed, unknowingly causing her huge breasts to bounce within the tight confides of her costume. Wonder Woman noticed that the wound had begun to bleed. "Thank you Dick, but that won't be necessary. Although I won't remove your memory, I am a superheroine, and I need to do all that I can to maintain my honour and dignity. I will clean my breasts myself."

Dick notices the wonder womans was uncomfortable standing and she was feeling some discomfort in her crotch...."wonder woman should I check your genitals once.more as you seem to be in some.sort of discomfort" " hey there wonder woman I believe you should just take some rest.. You are not perfect just yet".

"No Dick... it is just my superheroine body in the recovery process...I will be OK in a couple of moments." "Thank you for all of your hard work today Dick. Without you, I would be doomed. You saved me today. My hero." Wonder Woman lent in and gave Dick a kiss on the forehead as an expression of her gratitude. "I will take your advice, and have some rest. Well then, I got to go back to my place. I hope that I hear more about you from Diana. Take care Dick" With that, Wonder Woman walked towards the window, and jumped down towards the street.

TO BE CONTINUED.
download_20210505_152844.jpg
download_20210505_152844.jpg (380.78 KiB) Viewed 1574 times