The Protectors: An Origin Story: TOC and Intro: Updated 20-05-21

Have stories to share? Post them here! All writers welcome.
dravatar
Neophyte Lvl 4
Neophyte Lvl 4

Table of Contents and Change Log:
Introduction: Below TOC
Chapter One
  • Added: 20-04-21
Chapter Two
  • Added: 20-05-21
Introduction:

Disciple once accused me of writing things a little too serious for his taste. Please be warned this is probably the most serious thing I've ever written in a modern setting. This story is, in part, an origin story, and in part covers the ongoing adventures of several characters.

Most of the characters inside this tale are original characters of my own creation. Some are borrowed with permission from their creator, as in the case of Nicolette LaCroix, aka Nocturne, who will be one of the main characters in this tale, I thought that she had created a truly special character that deserved her own story, so with her permission, I wrote this. I also used the situations that were developing between her character and mine in the now defunct Global Protectors RPG.

Stealth is my own creation, is very mysterious, and very little is known about him.

Another borrowed character was Kelly Phillips, aka Liberty. This is an alternate universe form of that character, used and developed with the creator's permission and assistance. Sara Sayer, aka Justice of that pairing is primarily my own creation, but Kelly's creator has helped a great deal in developing that character and her relationship to Kelly.

Be warned: I began this prior to my illness and do not know how rapidly it will progress given that the Galen project which is designed to accompany Amazos will consume a great deal of my writing time. That said, I do plan to put some writing up partway through each month, though it will probably be the Galen story more often than not at this point. Enough rambling for now -- enjoy.
DrAvatar
dravatar
Neophyte Lvl 4
Neophyte Lvl 4

Update: 20-05-21
Chapter Two
DrAvatar