Wonder Woman Betrayed and Destroyed, Part-1

Have stories to share? Post them here! All writers welcome.
wonderwomandoom
Neophyte Lvl 2
Neophyte Lvl 2

I loved wonder woman TV series a lot and I get seduced whenever I see Lynda carter in that tight and revealing costume. She is my inspiration behind this story.

Milkanite is a green colored deadly radioactive substance for wonder woman, it emits radiations which effects wonder womans' Aphrodite genes and turns her sexually aroused. Sexual arousal leads wonder woman to lose her powers, as such milkanite radiations were a double trap for our Lynda carter wonder woman - it aroused her beyond her control, prolonged exposure could force her to orgasm and it could also make her powerless. And, if milkanite was touched to wonder womans' skin, it kind of burn her skin. Wonder woman feels tremendous agony at the spot where it touches her and the pain persists till is touched to her bare skin.

Wonder Woman  is the most powerful and the most beautiful superheroine in the world. She is extremely good looking and had the capacity seducing any men through her gaze of deep blues eyes. Her costume included red boots, red tight bustier covering her ample milky soft breasts and blue star spangle saying tights modestly trying to cover her crotch and hips. sexy superhero in Wonder Woman had a a secret identity, she worked has Diana Prince with IADC. Diana was mature 30-32 year looking woman who used to wear sexy dresses which revealed her cleavage and inner milky thighs to a decent extent.

Recently wonder woman had captured kingpin and he was immediately hanged by the court for his crimes. Kingpin's only son Dick wanted revenge from wonder woman.
But, Dick did not know her weakness i.e he was unaware about milkanite

One more gang namely intergang was also against the wonder woman and wanted to destroy the super heroine. . Intergang goons knew about the milkanite weakness of wonder woman and had tried several times to exploit the same against the Goddess.

After the end of kingpin crime rates in America had gone down substantially and wonder woman started focusing on social issues. Dick through his research had come to know the Diana is very close to wonder woman as whenever Diana is in trouble, wonder woman comes to reach her. So, dick started to work as home maid/assistant of one of Diana's neighbour. Dick started to keep an eye on Diana and notice her home leaving & coming back time.

One day when Diana was about to leave from her apartment, dick pretended to have fallen from the stares just outside Diana's apartment. When Diana came out she realised that this young boy was hurt as blood was flowing out of his leg.

"Are you alright young man? Ohh blood is dripping from your leg, you need a bandage, pls come inside.." sexy Diana helpled Dick stand up on his feet and took him inside his apartment. She made him sit on her couch and started clearing the wound by kneeling on her knees to access his wound thereby by giving a clear view of her cleavage to Dick. Lucky Dick couldn't stop gazing her tits and his penis went erct inside his pants. After bandaging the wound Diana brought some water for the boy and sat near him cross-legged exposing her creamy thighs.

"What's your name young boy, how old are you and where do.yoi stay?" Diana asked with a concenr on her face. " Mam, I am Dick, I am 19 years and I stay here at Mr Max house as his full time servant. "..

" Ohh.
god is so harsh on you, he makes you work at such a tender age, do you study Dick?"..Goddess Diana asked him with innocence and concern on her face... " No Mam, I used to study biology till my father was alive, I wanted to be a doctor to help the poor like myself, but after his death I had tomleave my learning and work.as a servant".. Dick.pretended to be poor to win Diana's heart and interest.

" Hey Dick, I can speak to Mr Max and he would be happy to send you to me for a daily biology class at 9.30 pm.." Diana smiles intending to help the poor guy.

Dick answered enthusiastic ly as by accepting this offer he would get close to Diana thereby increasing his chances of meeting wonder woman.." yes..yes..Mam, I don't know how I would thank you"...

"Ok then, start coming from tonight 9.30 pm, I hope you can walk now" Diana took him outside her apartment and and left after saying goodnye to the boy. Dick kept gazing at her wonderful ass that was swaying left and right as she moved forward on her mile long shapely legs. He found Diana to be a very beautiful and attractive woman, her chest was full and her thighs were perfect. He though that after destroying wonder woman, he would also have his way with Diana.

Dick started coming to Diana's home every night at 9.30 pm, Diana used to teach her biology on daily basis. Dick used to gaze at her sexy body whenever he used to get a chance and he often masturbated to Diana dreams at nights after the classes. After around one month of regular interaction with Diana on daily basis, they reached at a chapter called human reproduction. Diana was trying to teach Dick about Penis, ejaculation, sperm and mating process.

" Dick you see we humans have an emotion called sexual seduction, it happens when we get attracted to a opposite sex person. Like you might get excited about a female friend of yours" Diana smiles and looks away and thinks " oh god how I am gonna teach this, this book is detailed I have to explain him about penis erection, ejaculation etc"..

" Dick have you felt that sometimes your sex organ becomes hard and beco.es longer as well as thicker?" Diana asks with innocence on her face trying to make it very less sensual. Dick answers innocently pretending to be very ignorant " yes Diana, I feel tightness of my penis whenever i see wonder woman on TV, I love her a lot, she is a perfect woman, sometimes I also get wet with some white creamy liquid coming out of my organ"

Diana looked at Dick in a naughty shock, she smiled groggily and asked naughtily " so you like wonder woman...hmmmm" ... Dick looked smiled at Diana and pointed towards his hard boner in his pants " yes Diana, I admire wonder woman, look what she does to my penis everytime. A single thought of her beautiful body makes it hard as a rock." Dick was afraid that Diana might get offended by his explanation and attraction towards wonder woman. He added " I adore her a lot, she is my hero as well for the things she does for the betterment of the society. I admire her for being so kind to the poor." Dick looks away.

Diana is in shock to notice the boner this young boy was having in his pant.  She kept staring at his pick for a moment and spoke " don't worry Dick, this is very normal. The hardness of your  penis that you get after seeing wonder woman is called erection, the white creamy substance that comes out of your penis is called sperm or semen and the process through which it comes out is called ejaculation. This in very normal thing many men get erctions after seeing wonder woman and I think our class for today is over." Diana stood up and moved towards the kitchen " I have prepared dinner for you tonight"

After having the dinner Diana and Dick were sitting on the couch again. Dick speaks " I just hope to meet wonder woman some day and I want to thank her for all that she does for the society and take some autographs from her"...Diana smiles " you will meet her soon, I keep on meeting her and next time i see Wonder Woman I would ask her to come and see you"....

TO BE COMTINUED!!!
Last edited by wonderwomandoom 2 years ago, edited 1 time in total.
wonderwomandoom
Neophyte Lvl 2
Neophyte Lvl 2

The story will continue and wonder woman will be sexually destroyed.
download_20210505_152833.jpg
download_20210505_152833.jpg (197.48 KiB) Viewed 1907 times
download_20210505_152911.jpg
download_20210505_152911.jpg (101.44 KiB) Viewed 1907 times
Last edited by wonderwomandoom 2 years ago, edited 2 times in total.
tmon
Elder Member
Elder Member

WW has an interesting future ahead of her!
wonderwomandoom
Neophyte Lvl 2
Neophyte Lvl 2

tmon wrote:
2 years ago
WW has an interesting future ahead of her!
You like the story?

What as per you should happen to wonder woman from here?