Wonder Woman: Return of The Baroness by DrAvatar Coauthor: Lady Cat -- TOC, Intro & Change Log -- Updated 15-04-21

Have stories to share? Post them here! All writers welcome.
dravatar
Neophyte Lvl 4
Neophyte Lvl 4

A Word on Lady Cat

Chapter One
  • Added on 11-04-21
  • 12-04-21 Pulled down for major editing (Who knew I was so rusty)
  • 15-04-21 Re-upped
  • 16-04-21 Minor grammar edit
  • 17-04-21 Minor grammar edit
I have been feeling better and better since I first came back online. As some of you may have read, I had a serious bout with illness and only came back online last January. During the last four months Lady Cat, a fellow writer has helped me to start writing again.

Lady Cat IS a crime fighter. She is also a very talented writer and an excellent partner in the realm of rpg. I also consider her to be a friend. She is very much responsible for my writing again, encouraging me to do so after I first came back online. She had been watching season one of Wonder Woman and first approached me about rewriting "The Feminum Mystique" with her. I was convalescing at the time and went back and watched season one myself. That's when I came up with the idea of extending the stories rather than rewriting.

She very much wanted to do something with Wonder Girl/Drusilla Prince and, if you read the story we have co-authored, you will see why. She is completely responsible for the characterization of Wonder Girl/Dru as she appears in our story. She wrote all her dialogue and the entire introductory section up to the gunshot is her writing. Her ideas, etc. I helped a little with editing grammar and such, but the content is entirely hers.

We hope you enjoy "Return of The Baroness" as much as we enjoyed working on it together.

Some notes: In the comics Baroness Paula Von Gunther is a blonde. In the TV show, she was a brunette. I really liked the way the actress portrayed her. In some ways, Lynda Day George would have been a better choice for the role than Christine Belford was, but Christine's portrayal was spot on where the deviousness of the character was concerned. So, for this story, set in the TV universe, Christine Belford, this time as a blonde, is filling the role of the Baroness once more. Why she was brunette in her previous encounter and why she is blonde now will be explained in the story. Here I will also keep a change log to enable easy following of updates, etc.
DrAvatar