Missing

Have stories to share? Post them here! All writers welcome.
dravatar
Neophyte Lvl 4
Neophyte Lvl 4

Sorry for going missing so abruptly, but I have been quite ill.

During the worst of it I was not able to write as I did not have the strength. I did not even read and keep up with what was going on.

During my post illness convalescence, which began about four months ago, I was too depressed to write. During that time, a fellow author with whom I have regular email correspondence encouraged me to write and has begun co-authoring a story with me. I don't know what role Tallyho has in mind for me in his Stupendous Super-colossal Saga or how willing I will be to step into it at this time, but I will begin showing my face around here a little more regularly now.

My deepest thanks to DrDominator9 for stepping in and taking the reins of my part of the story and to Tallyho for filling in.
DrAvatar
tmon
Elder Member
Elder Member

Good to hear you are getting well!!
DrDominator9
Emissary
Emissary

Just mend up and tackle only the writing that gives you joy. Maybe when you're up to it you can PM me and tell me which threads in the Amazos story I'm totally screwing up, yeah? :D
Follow this link to descriptions of my stories and easy links to them:

viewtopic.php?f=70&t=32025
dravatar
Neophyte Lvl 4
Neophyte Lvl 4

Will do. Try to catch up next week.
DrAvatar
tallyho
Ambassador
Ambassador

Whilst we are all glad you are ok, I just wish you had responded to any one of the 8 or 9 attempts I made to make sure you were OK. It would have saved a lot of worry at our end and a lot of wasted effort at a period when time was precious.
Re the story, we are committed to Docs path now but the one floating element, that we had no idea where you were going with, it was the Galen arc. If you want to write that to completion and we will bleed it in to the remainder of the story I think would be the best course. I hope you are both up to and up for that.

In a pretty damned bleak year, your Lazarus act was one bright spot but I wish you had just said sooner that you were still with us. :thumbup:
How strange are the ways of the gods ...........and how cruel.

I am here to help one and all enjoy this site, so if you have any questions or feel you are being trolled please contact me (Hit the 'CONTACT' little speech bubble below my Avatar).