Wonderwoman Chronicles: Chapter 2

Have stories to share? Post them here! All writers welcome.
Nowsawyer
Neophyte Lvl 2
Neophyte Lvl 2

Previewsly : Chapter 1
viewtopic.php?f=9&t=33923

Wonderwoman appears on the cover of many newspapers, two days ago she gave a great blow to find a methamphetamine laboratory in industrial quantities.
The government congratulates her, especially Maroni Salvatore, who personally congratulates her for the great help she has given to this city, shakes her hand and says "You are more beautiful in person than I imagined, it is incredible that someone as delicate as you can beat an entire organization "
Wonderwoman little by little squeezes her hand, provoking a slight moan from Salvatere and tells her "Soon all those who hide behind a tie will fall" and adjusts her tie with a challenging look and leaves with the affection of the public. Salvatore stares at her hiding his hatred. She turns and gets into her limo, immediately calling Fish furious.

Fish Mansion
phone call:
"Fish !!! the longer we have to wait, we trust you and we have no answer" Maloni said.
"Lower that tone Maloni, I've let her follow her work, to watch her movements. I don't take things lightly." Fish says.
To which Maloni still annoyed replies "That wonder bitch has cost me millions"
Fish sonie and says "I know honey, but the plan has already started"

"I have taken 15 hostages and hid them in different parts of the city.
I need to make a statement on television. So I will need your contacts "to which Maroni answers my contacts are your contacts Fish, tell me everything you need.

Diana is House
Diana is at home enjoying her day off, she has done a great job and is feeling happy. Lately some important companies have asked her to record some commercials, she is in a balanced moment of her life.
She relaxing her body on the sofa, wearing a very short skirt that reveals her beautiful legs up to the bitches of her feet, delicately moisturizes her skin, while watching television they are broadcasting a documentary, when the transmission is suddenly interrupted.
"This is a message for Wonderwoman, we are already tired of your frantic heroism, I will be direct I want to fight hand to hand with you, I wait for you tonight. If you refuse I will kill 15 civilians live and direct from 11 at night And I will kill you slowly and painfully. If this happens, let everyone know that it is only your precious heroine's fault.
Come here wonder woman I just want to play. You scared bitch.
You have never faced someone like me. "
What have you done fish!? Said Diana.

"In a few minutes I will tell you where to find me, I know where you are Dina, come alone, if I discover that you are coming with someone else, I will shoot a hostage. And citizens don't worry, we will broadcast the fight on television."

1992 / 5000
Resultados de traducción
Diana turns off the television and there is a knock on her door. A pizza delivery man leaves an order. Inside is the address.

She puts on her skirt revealing beautiful legs and puts on her breastplate and the rest of her armor, then jumps out the window and goes to the place.

There is great commotion on social media for what is going to happen.
#wonderwoman will not appear.
#wonderwoman will face Fish and easily defeat her.
They have allowed television to show the match live.
Wonderwoman knows that it is a trap, she is the only heroine in the city it is obvious that there would be retaliation.

The place is huge.
Ignoring Fishwondewoman's orders, she is accompanied by a group of undercover policemen.
- Radio the police, "Captain, have you found any clues?" wonderwoman asks.
"Yes Wonderwoman, we have a clue, we are about to enter the place, they have a man." says the policeman.
She responds "- Ok, I'll buy time so that you can find the others but don't do anything you must do everything at the same time", ..... "HELLO I'm Fish !!" heard on the radio.

The radio was intercepted, Wonderwoman is frozen.
The police were machine-gunned and the kidnapped man was stabbed in both legs.
5 police cars exploded simultaneously.

"What a disappointment, I thought you were a woman of my word. Enough of the jokes Wonder Woman, come right now or we will kill that man in the most cruel way you can imagine. You have 10 seconds." Said Fish
Last edited by Nowsawyer 3 years ago, edited 3 times in total.
Nowsawyer
Neophyte Lvl 2
Neophyte Lvl 2

Continuará