Fuchsia Fox: "Resident Evil", by Centurion

Have stories to share? Post them here! All writers welcome.
flirty_but_nice
Staff Sargeant
Staff Sargeant

Here's the next Fuchsia Fox story, which Centurion very much wanted me to get posted before Halloween. It's sort of a sequel to "The Enemy Within".

I hope you all very much enjoy it! As always, your feedback is super appreciated!

Flirty

………………………………………………………………….

Fuchsia Fox: "Resident Evil"
By Centurion

Chapter 1 –

High above the planet Earth, the full moon gleamed among the stars like a golden disk. The utter stillness was broken by a sudden flash of tachyon particles heralding the arrival of a sleek, beautiful starship -- its graceful lines like those of a stainless-steel swan frozen in flight with wings outstretched. The ship settled into orbit completely invisible to all Earthly means of detection, cruising past the International Space Station without causing anyone on board to so much as turn their heads.

"Earth looks so beautiful," Lieutenant Kadi said, standing in the middle of the control room and gazing rapturously at the image of the planet on the starship's viewing screens. The dark-haired girl's form-fitting uniform consisted of clingy white hot-pants and a cropped top that had one long sleeve on her left arm, leaving her right arm and shoulder deliciously bare. "My lady, I've never been in this sector before. Is there any chance of going down to explore?"

"Not this trip, I'm afraid," replied Ishtar, rising from the control couch and luxuriously stretching her lean, alluring body. Her long hair was brunette brown, and her toned curves were sheathed in a sapphire blue full-body suit that left exposed her left arm and shoulder as well as her right leg. "We'll be heading out again almost immediately after we drop off my daughter. Are you ready to go, sweetheart?"

Jennifer Fletcher had been standing beside Kadi, hungrily taking in the sight of her home planet after being away for so long. She was obvious that she was Ishtar's daughter, so much like her in both face and figure, only younger. Her sweet, sylph-like body was clad in a skimpy reddish-purple costume -- ankle boots, miniskirt, elbow length gloves, and above her shapely midriff a skin hugging halter top with a fox-head chest emblem, known on Earth as the badge of the Fuchsia Fox.

"I guess so, mother," the Fox said with a sigh. She had spent more than two weeks in company with the two other women, and now that the time had come to part, it wasn't so easy. "Are you certain that you haven't brought me back to Earth too late? I'm not going to find that I no longer have a job, am I?"

"Darling, surely you trust Zumerian technology by now," Ishtar said, slipping her arm around her daughter's slim waist. "You told me that you had a weekend ahead of you, correct? Although you actually spent a total of two and half weeks off-world, visiting alien spas and pleasure planets..."

"...Not to mention saving our entire civilization," Kadi interjected.

"...yes, and trivial things like that, too," Ishtar said dismissively, "...Our return path through Q-space was calculated so that we arrived in the local space-time through a dip into the sixth dimensional negative chromosphere. Earth-time, it's only been twenty-four hours since your husband last saw you."

"If you say so," the Fox said, turning and giving Ishtar a warm hug. "I love you, mother," she sighed. "Try to keep in touch a little more often, okay?"

"I'll try," Ishtar said, hugging her daughter's slim body to her. "But you only have that one planet to look after. I have a whole galaxy."

"Take care, Jennifer," Kadi said, giving her a hug. "It was nice meeting you."

"Nice meeting you, too" Jenn agreed. "Maybe next time you visit Earth we can hang out longer. I'd love to show you around."

"That would be great! I'd love that!"

Ishtar touched the jeweled choker which adorned her slender neck. In response, a glowing rectangular doorway appeared in mid-air. "I'll just come with you long enough to say hello to Martin," the Zumerian said. "And then Kadi and I must be moving along. After you."

Jennifer stepped through the quantum doorway from the starship straight into the living room of her own Arlington, Virginia apartment which she shared with her husband Martin. To her surprise, the room was almost pitch dark. Puzzled, the girl took two steps forward and bumped her shins into the sofa. Then she paused to let her eyes adjust, which gave Ishtar time to join her and dismiss the magical doorway.

"Your trained ape isn't much of a housekeeper," the Zumerian commented, her index finger sliding through the dust on the plasma screen television.

"This isn't like him," Jennifer said, starting to feel a little bit alarmed. "I spoke to him by hyperspace wave less than an hour ago. MARTIN?" she called out loud. "Martin, I'm home!"

Then she noticed other tell-tale signs -- missing LED's from the plasma screen, the microwave and the smoke detectors which should have been there even with all the lights turned off. "There must have been a power outage," the girl said, rushing through to the bedroom and throwing open the doors to the balcony.

The Fox pulled up short, her blood running cold and her eyes unbelieving. The familiar view outside her balcony had changed into one straight out of a horror movie. It was night-time, and the buildings on either side of the street outside were totally dark except for those which were burning. An apartment about half a block along was total wreckage from what looked like a passenger plane having crashed into it. Down on the street level was complete chaos -- sirens and lights flashing everywhere, peppered with the sounds of gunfire and human screams. The Potomac River itself was on fire from what looked like an oil slick, and in the far distance around the National Mall, helicopters could be seen flying back and forth, sometimes firing at things on the ground.

"Oh my God!" the Fox gasped, feeling as if she had been kicked in the chest. "Mother, what's happened?"

Ishtar's right arm draped around her daughter's slender shoulders while her left hand went to the choker at her throat. "Kadi, initiate a bi-temporal scan of this city at once!" The jewel gave out a strangled chirp, but nothing else. "Kadi! Lieutenant Kadi! Do you hear me?"

"She does not hear you," said a quiet female voice just then. "I've seen to that. Your ship is frozen in time between one nanosecond and the next. It will not help you." Ishtar and Jennifer turned to look at the third occupant on the balcony.

She appeared to be a teenage girl, sitting nonchalantly on the edge with her back against the wall and looking down at the carnage as if she didn't have a care in the world about anything, least of all gravity. The first thing Jennifer noticed about her was that her skull appeared to be roughly twice the size of a normal girl's, with honey blonde hair falling around her shoulders. Her nubile young body was dressed in a short pinafore dress and gloves which seemed to shimmer, changing color from black to midnight blue to purple as she shifted position or mood.

"Who are you?" the Fox demanded heatedly. "What have you DONE?"

"Jennifer, just relax," Ishtar cautioned, caressing her daughter's bare shoulder. She turned to the stranger. "Hello, Alice," she said. "Still going with the high forehead look, I see? It suits you."

"Mother, do you know this girl?" the young heroine asked in shock.

"Oh yes," Ishtar said. "Alice, the Games Mistress. She's an Elder of the Universe. Her people are roughly twelve billion years old, give or take an eon."

"I don't care WHO she is!" Jennifer seethed. "What have you done with my husband?" The superheroine lunged forward, her left hand reaching out for the strange girl's throat while her right fist drew back for a punch.

Alice grinned as she casually flicked the index finger of her left hand. The Fox stopped short as if she had run full tilt into a solid concrete wall. As the heroine staggered backward, stunned from the impact, her lissome body was surrounded by a glittering energy field which encircled her sinuous curves, unfastening her halter top and stripping the garment off.

As her two flawless coconuts jiggled naked and defenseless, the stretchy fabric of her top wrapped itself around the Fox’s wrists and yanked her arms up and behind her head, where it then tied her wrists to her neck, choking her. The cocky girl could only struggle helplessly in her bonds, her cheeks flushed and her mouth gasping for air.

"Alice, please," Ishtar said urgently. "That's enough."

The Elder shrugged and twitched her finger again. The halter top loosened itself, allowing the Fox to drop her wrists, then defensively cupping her hands over her pert breasts.

"Jennifer," Ishtar said soothingly, "Alice has transcendent powers far beyond the technology of the entire Zumerian Empire. Please don't upset her."

"Then how are we supposed to stop her," the heroine gasped sullenly, "from whatever she's done?"

"We don't," her mother said. "We have to play her game."

"Play her WHAT?"

Chapter 2 –

Alice stood up on the edge of the balcony, balancing her lean young body with her arms stretched out to either side. "Isn't it precious?" she said, walking along the edge, letting her short skirt swish back and forth around her legs. "You would literally not believe how boring life becomes after twelve billion years. These little games are my only amusements."

"I've played her games twice before," Ishtar whispered into her daughter’s ear, as the Fox wriggled back into her halter top.

"Actually, thirteen times," Alice said. "I just erased your memory of the other eleven." She paused and placed her finger to her lips. "Or no... I'm sure I'm thinking of somebody else," she added mischievously, as Ishtar gave her a horrified look.

"Be that as it may," Alice said, hopping down off the edge, "the game tonight is a simple one. Some utter dastard has released a nasty airborne virus into the city that turns anyone it touches into a vampire! Ground zero was the Smithsonian Museum of Natural History, there!" She dramatically pointed across the dark city to the northeast. "All you have to do is run the gauntlet of hordes of blood-lusting vampires, terrified civilians and trigger-happy soldiers, enter the building, find the antidote canister, and crack it open. What could be simpler than that?"

"And then I suppose you flatten us just before we do," Jennifer said cynically. "No thanks."

"No, darling," Ishtar said quickly. "It's no challenge for her if she uses the full force of her powers against us. She has to give us a sporting chance to win. Those are the rules."

"But it's just a game, mother!"

"On the contrary," Alice said. "Once the game is in motion, the consequences are very real up until the point you win and everything resets. But if you lose..." She lifted one hand and slowly waved with her fingers. "... bye-bye Washington, D.C."

The Fox glared at her. In the background she could hear gunshots down on the ground level, fading away into silence broken only by more human screams.

"At this point," Alice said, "the virus is no longer active in the air, but it is still being spread by infected victims, each one biting more victims, creating more vampires, and so on. Once enough of them cross the city limits of Washington, there will be no stopping them. I would say that you have approximately an hour to accomplish your mission, so I would hurry if I were you."

"Where is my husband in all this?" Jennifer demanded.

Alice shrugged her slim shoulders. "He's wherever he would normally be if an event of this magnitude broke out. If you think I have the inclination to keep track of every single individual, think again. The only thing you can do to save him is win the game."

"Come on, Jennifer," Ishtar urged, tugging at her forearm.

"I'll be back," the younger heroine said. Then she turned and leaped over the edge of the balcony, stretching her lean body in the direction of the Mall.

"NO!" Ishtar shouted, reaching out for her one second too late.

The Fox was falling! Her flying powers failed to operate, sending the stunning supergirl tumbling helplessly downward six stories through the dark, her miniskirt flapping around her waist and her breath forced back into her chest by the rush of air. Desperately she twisted her lithe body, spread-eagling herself to catch as much air as possible and slow her descent. After a moment, she felt her mother's hand clutching at the back of her halter top, her arm snaking around her slim torso. Both of Ishtar's feet smacked into another balcony railing, absorbing the impact as their bodies spun around in midair, locked together arm in arm. Jennifer somersaulted, gracefully kicking off from the next balcony and rebounding off the wall as the two dropped from one floor to the next, finally tumbling to an awkward stop on the street, to stand clutching at one another and gasping for breath.

"What happened?" the Fox breathed, her heartbeat racing. She rubbed the golden bracelets on her wrists which endowed her with her superpowers. "Why couldn't I fly?"

Alice's face appeared hovering in front of them. "I forgot to mention that I temporarily cancelled your flying powers," she said smugly, "of course, just to make things more interesting. I suggest you run."

"You heard her, darling," said Ishtar.

"But mother it's over five miles from here to the museum!"

"Then I hope you're in good shape," the elder Zumerian said. She started running, her long, silken bare leg alternating with her blue spandex-sheathed gam to eat up distance.

Jennifer followed immediately, correcting her course slightly as the two of them sprinted through the battle-torn streets of eastern Arlington, their brunette hair swish-swishing back and forth across their soft shoulders. Jenn's heart was thumping, not so much from the exertion as from the anxiety of wondering what had become of Martin. Running was a good way to deal with that -- the constant motion satisfying her need to be doing something while with each step she struggled with her fears, pushing them down inside. It was always like this when danger threatened -- you had to focus on the task ahead and try to forget about your other problems that you couldn't do anything about.

The splattered apartment building a half a block north forced them to take a detour to the west, away from the river. Jennifer navigated the two of them through the hardly recognizable Crystal City neighborhood, where on a normal day she might have taken her mother shopping, but which now looked like a scene out of a war movie.

Suddenly there was a roar from overhead as a burning automobile crashed through the glass window of a department store. The Fox and Ishtar momentarily froze, dashing apart from one another as the flaming vehicle arced downward and slammed into the street just where they had been standing. At the same time several shadowy figures lurched out of the street level doors and attacked, swarming over the two spandex-clad beauties.

The Fox hit them like a beautiful whirlwind, spinning with a series of roundhouse kicks that knocked her attackers backward. If she understood this scenario correctly, these were ordinary citizens who had been infected and transformed by the virus into monsters, so she didn't want to hurt them any more than necessary. Unfortunately, going light on them was her first mistake.

No sooner had the lissome heroine dispatched the first few when she felt rough hands grabbing her left arm from behind. As she started to turn to face this new threat, another hand reached up and clutched at the back of her hair, spinning her body around with incredible strength and savagery -- and smacking her head against the concrete support pillar. Her force shield activated just in time to prevent her from cracking her skull open, but the Fox was seeing stars. Desperately she kicked out with her left leg and managed to connect with her attacker on the side of the hip. But a second vampire joined in from her other side, his clawed hands groping at her pliant breasts and tugging at the skimpy fabric of her halter top.

The Fox twisted in his grasp, slamming an elbow into his chest. Up close she could see that his skin had taken on a slightly scaly appearance. His eyes glowed red, and below them his fangs were bared in an evil grimace.

The first vampire captured the Fox’s right arm, twisting it behind her back to hold her prisoner while together the two vampires pinned her against the wall of the department store. Jennifer could feel the clammy heat from their bodies; smell their sweat as they moved in closer. She felt a mouth gliding along the smooth, bare skin of her shoulder, a sucking tongue darting out, and the rigid shapes of teeth on her slender neck...

WHOP! Ishtar suddenly appeared, high kicking both vampires at once, breaking their hold on her daughter. The woman in blue quickly flattened one while Jennifer spun around and knee-kicked the other, flipping him over her hip and throwing him aside.

"You can't use kid gloves," Ishtar panted. "The mutation makes them superhumanly strong." Her skin was glistening with perspiration. The right shoulder of her own costume was slightly torn, and there were soot stains on her left cheek and neck. "Let's keep moving." She nodded her head toward the entrance of the department store, where dozens more vampires had just appeared, their red eyes glowing like rats in the dark.

The two women sprinted along the street, just barely keeping ahead of the horde of monstrous pursuers. Jennifer desperately ducked down an alley, emerging back onto the main street, where her heart sank to see another group of vampires just wandering about. The monsters saw the two brightly dressed goddesses and began to lope in their direction.

Just then they heard the siren of a fire truck. Suddenly the vehicle came tearing in from the opposite side of the street and made a sliding turn onto the main thoroughfare, only to find its way blocked by a pile of wrecked cars which stretched from one side of the street to the other. Ishtar acted quickly, aiming her right arm and firing a concussion beam which blew one of the cars completely out of the path. As the fire truck hurried gratefully through the gap, the two women ran forward to catch it, with the vampires in pursuit right behind them.

Jennifer ran until she thought her lungs would burst, leaping like a gazelle onto the running board at the rear of the fire truck, stretching out her gloved arm to grab the rail. She could feel the mob of vampires right on her tail, clammy hands clutching at the her shapely legs, her butt, her bare abs, clawed fingers snatching at her clothes and pulling and tugging. She turned to help Ishtar, the two of them supporting one another as they kicked at the monsters and fought them off.

A few tried to climb over their bodies, crawling onto the truck itself. Jennifer elbowed one vampire off of her, reaching up to grab another and toss him into the ravenous horde which was following. While she was thus occupied, a female creature half-jumped onto the running board beside her, fingers groping for purchase into the waist of the Fox's miniskirt. The garment slid downward slightly, exposing a tantalizing glimpse of white, rounded derriere. There was a WHAP! as Ishtar knocked the offending vampire away.

And then, incredibly, the truck was carrying them off into the night, the vampires left behind.

Chapter 3 –

"Fox? Is that you?" said a male voice in the gloom. "Damn am I glad to see you!"

The man who had spoken was a police officer. As the Fox and Ishtar climbed onto the top of the fire truck, they could see that it served as a refuge for a ragtag group of firemen and civilians, fleeing from the terror of the streets.

"It's me, officer," the superheroine said. "Can you tell me what's going on?"

"Damned if I know. People turning into monsters before your very eyes. We tried to keep order, but it's just chaos out there."

At this time, the fire truck reached the George Mason Memorial Bridge across the Potomac, and it had to slow down to negotiate the dozens of stalled cars on the bridge. A few shadowy shapes darted stealthily between the lines of cars. The policeman sat up and fired shots at them. The shadows ran off and the truck continued moving forward.

"Do you know what the Army's doing?" the Fox asked him, her heart trembling inside her chest.

"They tried to send in Hummers and helicopters," the officer said, "but I don't think it lasted very long. They're concentrating on securing the perimeter now, to keep them from breaking out. I think another plane crashed into the Pentagon. They're holding off hordes of them over there, so I've heard." He pointed off to the southwest.

From the middle of the bridge, the Fox could see the Jefferson Memorial, looking dark and lonely without the spotlights which usually illuminated it. Her eyes followed around to the dark shape of the Pentagon across the river, which was dotted with fires. Her heart sank.

"That's where he'd be," she muttered to herself, crawling back toward the rear of the truck. "That's where Martin would be, mother," she said to Ishtar, stepping onto the running board again. "I've got to be with him! I've got to protect him!"

"Listen to me!" her mother said, grabbing the girl in her own super-strong, irresistible grip. "You can't help him that way! You've got to play the game!"

"But he could be hurt!" Jennifer moaned. "He could be in desperate need of my help!"

"You heard Alice. The only way to help him is by winning the game. If we do, this whole nightmare will reset as if it had never happened. Trust me. I've done this before."

The lovely heroine paused, angrily wiping a sudden rush of tears from her brown eyes. "Come on, then," she said resignedly, getting a grip on herself. "Let's make ourselves useful."

They both jumped down off the fire truck and jogged around to the front, picking up stalled cars and moving them out of the way. In a short time, they had cleared enough for the truck to proceed. But not long after it left the bridge, the refugees abruptly turned onto back streets, heading toward the nearest border with Maryland and away from the Mall.

"We'll catch up to you later," the Fox told the policeman, springing lightly down from the truck. She and Ishtar jogged the remaining distance up 14th Street. Soon they had crossed Jefferson Drive which marked the southern edge of the National Mall. They could see the Museum of Natural History across the Mall about six hundred yards away.

But as soon as they started to cross that wide lawn, gunfire immediately erupted from out of nowhere. The Fox had been running along with her force shield at minimum level; powerful enough to stop most punches or light handguns. When she heard the staccato sound of M-16 rifles on full-automatic and felt the bullets whizzing around her body, the spunky superheroine instinctively dove for cover, miniskirt fluttering over her pert little caboose as she reinforced her force shield and scrambled behind a garbage can. Ishtar seemed to have simply faded into the shadows.

"HEY! DON'T SHOOT!" Jenn shouted. "It's me -- the Fuchsia Fox!"

It was no use; they couldn't hear her over the din of their own gunfire. She was able to make out a squad of soldiers firing from a defensive position in between the Castle and the Metro station. The bullets were thankfully pinging harmlessly off her force shield now, and as the Fox got to her feet, intending to circle wide around them, she ran right into another mass of vampires charging out from behind the Museum of African-American History.

The Fox tore into them, smacking one vampire in the teeth, kicking another in the chest, somersaulting over a third with a tantalizing swish of miniskirt. They kept coming by twos and threes, and the saucy superheroine had to keep constantly on the move, handling them as fast as they could approach her. One female vampire sprang at her like a tiger, her claws ripping the Fox’s left glove as the girl interposed her arm to ward her off. As the Fox spun on her heel and threw her off, she stumbled, allowing two others to mob her, their hideous fangs snapping at her face as their hands groped at her halter top, tugging at and stretching the fabric. Desperately she executed a backwards flip, tearing out of their grasp as her right leg snapped out, kicking one of the vampires in the groin. As he howled in rage, the stunning super-lady wheeled about with a flying back kick to the other, nearly taking its head off.

About this time, she noticed that the gunfire had stopped. The vampires seemed to notice it, too. A dozen of them stood around like statues as palls of smoke from the guns drifted past on the faint evening breeze. Slowly they all looked upward toward the sky as if expecting something.

A loud thumping noise heralded the arrival of a military attack helicopter, appearing suddenly from the north. The Fox braced herself for more machinegun fire, but instead the aircraft let loose an air to ground rocket! The heroine desperately lunged to one side as the missile detonated with a tremendous roar, turning the vampires into instant torches. The concussion picked up and tossed Jennifer's lissome body end over end, landing her flat on her back with the breath knocked out of her.

"Owwwww," she moaned, feeling like her body was one big bruise.

"Are you okay?" a male voice suddenly asked. The Fox opened her eyes to find herself surrounded by that squad of soldiers. She hoped that her fuchsia miniskirt wasn't riding up and flashing her panties, but for the moment she couldn't summon the effort to check. She contented herself with nodding.

Ishtar pushed her way through the group and helped the Fox to sit up and then to stand. "Where have you been?" Jennifer asked her.

"I was heading off another attack that almost caught these soldiers on their flank," she said.

"Yo, Fox!" one of the men said. "Your twin sister really kicks ass!"

Ishtar smiled, cocking her luscious hips. "They made the assumption," she whispered, "and I didn't bother to correct them."

"What are you guys doing here?" the Fox asked the soldiers.

"Recon patrol," answered an officer with a single bar on the collar of his uniform. "It looks like the plague or whatever it was started among the museums. We were sent on a sweep to see if we could find any survivors."

"I don't think there's anything but these monsters left around here, lieutenant," the Fox said. "You should pull back to your base."

"Check that," the officer agreed, flicking open his satellite commlink. "Little John to Robin Hood. Little John to Robin Hood. There's no survivors here, Captain. Requesting pick-up." He turned back to the women. "Fox? Are you two coming with us?"

"We've got something we need to check out first," the heroine said, staring across the lawn at the Museum of Natural History. There was approximately half an hour left until Alice's deadline. She abruptly set off at a trot, with Ishtar right beside her.

In spite of their situation, the soldiers couldn't help staring at the mouth-watering sight of the two lithe, leggy goddesses' tight little booties as they jogged away across the lawn.

Chapter 4 –

"Why would someone detonate a bomb like this inside a museum of all places?" Ishtar asked rhetorically as they ran.

"Well..." the Fox said, grateful to have something to think about rather than worrying about Martin. "Assuming it was deliberately done by terrorists, the Mall is close to the center of Washington. The exact center would be the Ellipse, in front of the White House south lawn. That probably would have been their target of choice, but I suppose they might have run into problems with security. See what I mean?"

The two heroines had already spotted the dark gray van which lay abandoned with its cargo doors open at the corner of the museum. Without breaking stride the two of them bounded up the marble steps, and about halfway up, a dark object which Jennifer had been keeping an eye on for some time turned out to be the sprawling body of a dark-haired woman wearing a Homeland Security uniform, riddled with bullets. Jennifer instantly thought of her friend Jill Owens, but the woman's face wasn't visible in her position, and Jenn didn't stop to look.

At the top of the portico, jammed halfway in the door, were the bodies of two ORCUS terrorists, wearing the usual khaki trousers and black shirts, with black gas masks over their faces. An AK-47 lay abandoned nearby. Bullet holes in the marble and the window glass told the story of a running battle. Obviously Homeland Security had headed the terrorists off from their primary objective, and they had retreated into the museum.

The Fox stepped over the bodies and into the darkened building, the home of so many happy memories from Jennifer's student days. The heels of her boots echoed in the stillness. Under the Rotunda she paused to have a look around.

The museum was in a shamble. Display cases had been shattered and overturned. Two more Homeland Security officers were lying dead near the reception desk. Splattered against the wall nearby was the corpse of a girl wearing a docent's uniform, but with a gaping hole blown in her chest. Her rigor-frozen face was twisted into a snarl which bared enormous fangs. Obviously she had been one of the first victims transformed by the virus.

"Steady," Ishtar said, gently laying her hand on her daughter's bare shoulder.

Jennifer tried to tell herself that this whole thing was not really real. It was just a scenario imagined by that horrible girl, Alice. She crossed the lobby to the stairway that led down to the lower level of the museum and the Constitution Avenue entrance. Down there on the landing, she immediately spotted something out of place -- a machine of some kind, roughly cube-shaped, about a meter on each side. There was a computer interface on one side, but the screen was blank. The important part seemed to be a mechanical arm which thrust upward from the center of the machine, terminating in an egg-shaped canister which now lay spread open in four segments like the fingers of a hand. Underneath the canister was the nozzle of a vortex gun which had apparently created a wind strong enough to shatter the glass doors and windows facing Constitution Avenue.

"This is obviously the way the virus was spread into the atmosphere," Ishtar said, hurrying down the stairs and giving the machine a quick examination. "Crude but effective."

The Fox joined her, frantically searching the machine for the second canister which was supposed to be here. She quickly found a padded compartment which was the right size and shape to hold an egg-shaped object the same size as the one which lay open. But the compartment was conspicuously EMPTY!

"She lied to us!" Jennifer gasped, her heart sinking. "There is no antidote!"

"Wait, Jennifer!" Ishtar said. "Alice doesn't cheat at the Game; there would be no point to it. She just makes it hard. The antidote WAS here. Someone must have come along after the battle and removed it. We just have to find it again."

HISSS!! Suddenly a vampire dressed in a museum guard uniform pounced from the shadows, landing on the Fox's back with his arms latching around her slender torso. Jenn felt his hot, claw-like hands clutch at her soft B-cups as the weight of his flying body knocked her off her feet and sent her tumbling half over the stair railing. At the same time, four more of the vile creatures who looked like they had once been high school students leaped down the stairwell and swarmed all over Ishtar.

For a moment the azure-clad super-lady found herself overpowered, forced back across the lower lobby of the museum by the savagery of their attack. Groping hands were all over her sleek, alluring body, claws ripping at the fabric of her clingy body suit as the creatures fought to get their hands on her pink flesh. Ishtar gathered her strength and broke out of their clutches, sending one vampire across the reception desk with one punch, as her exquisite body pivoted, tossing two others off and ending with a kick into the fourth's chest which threw him straight through one of the unbroken windows.

Instantly the two she had tossed aside were back. Both female, their own clothing had seen rough handling since their transformation into vampires. One was wearing a blouse which hung mostly open, exposing her lace bra and a generous amount of skin. The other was wearing a dress which had been ripped halfway off her left shoulder. Both of them were snarling inarticulately like animals as they sprang forward, randy to put their fangs into Ishtar's rosy neck. The Zumerian held them off with roundhouse kicks, maneuvering them into a position where she could hit them both with a concussion beam.

Meanwhile the Fox was struggling in the clutches of the male vampire. Whatever else the virus had done to him, it had also seemingly super-charged his body with animal passion. Jennifer could feel his penis, straight and rigid, pressing against her butt as he groped at her succulent coconuts, keeping her pinned against the railing. Somehow the heroine just managed to half twist her torso enough to bring her right forearm across the front of his burly neck, holding him at bay as he craned his head toward her, growling with lust.

Just then the Fox had a nasty shock as she recognized her attacker underneath his transformation. It was Kevin Ratner, the security guard who had sexually assaulted her in her office while she had been under the Enchanter’s spell and possessed by the goddess Tlazoteotl! Jennifer had had him fired from the National Archives afterwards -- not so much because of the assault as because he had openly admitted to her of neglecting his job on more than one occasion. He must have used his friends' contacts to get rehired at the Smithsonian.

The coincidence was unnerving, if it was a coincidence. As she faltered, Kevin yanked the young heroine's halter top upward, his hot hands seizing her naked breasts and squeezing them like a pair of honeydew melons and stroking her bare nipples, causing a shudder of excitement to ripple over her nubile young body.

Vividly Jennifer suddenly recalled every detail of the night Kevin had ambushed her, undressing her and spreading her legs across her own desk and fucking her to blissful orgasm. Jennifer had been helpless to resist him that night because her will had not been her own, and right now that feeling of submissive helplessness seemed to inexplicably return in full force, making the superheroine’s knees quiver, as she was overcome by arousal.

Both Jennifer and Kevin overbalanced and pitched to the marble floor, the horny vampire climbing on top of and straddling her. Jennifer groaned as she felt his hands clasping her throat in a strangle hold, while his hard erection thrust in between her creamy thighs, poking urgently at her juicy cleft.

Her heart thumping, the Fox struggled against his super-humanly strong grip. His scaled, acne-pocked face bent down closer to hers, grinning almost as if even through the mutation he somehow recognized the Fox as being Jennifer, remembering their previous encounter, eager to get revenge.

His mouth opened, flashing his vampire fangs as he bore down on her swanlike neck. She could feel its tongue licking at her neck, then its fangs teasing along her vulnerable flesh. Butterflies filled her tummy, as she felt its hard member start to find its way to her wet hole, then to her surprise, she felt her panties being pulled aside and then his hardness being guided toward her lubricated opening. Despite the precarious position of vulnerability the Fox found herself in, she let out a pleasured gasp as she felt herself being penetrated, Kevin’s hard penis easily pushing deeply inside of her.

Momentarily it was as though Jennifer was having an out of body experience, seeing herself from above, watching helplessly as Kevin the vampire begin to fuck her. Then suddenly she was back inside herself, Kevin on top, his hard member thrusting back and forth inside her. Jennifer could feel Kevin’s fangs trying to break through the skin of her neck, thwarted for now by her protective force shield, but somehow her will to resist was being undermined by her growing sexual desires.

Feeling an orgasm building within her, Jennifer felt like she was inching closer and closer to just surrendering to her growing feelings of submissive bliss, once again giving in to letting Kevin totally possess her, as she had done while under the Enchanter’s spell. Then a fleeting thought, could it possibly be? That somehow she was still under the Enchanter’s spell?

Suddenly, though, she thought of her husband Martin and the heroine began to squirm desperately underneath the beast. Her struggle only served to cause her further physical stimulation, though, and she suddenly felt her body start to quiver in pleasure as an incredible orgasm began to explode within her. Despite this bliss being forced upon her, instinctually Jennifer managed to bring her right knee up in between them, kicking Kevin up and over, sending him smashing into a display case. He leaped to his feet with a snarl, reaching out to make another grab for the Fox. Though utterly flustered, defensively, the heroine rose to her feet, spinning in a half circle, smacking her right boot into Kevin’s stomach and following through with her other boot against the side of his head.

No sooner had Kevin gone down, when another vampire jumped the super-babe from behind, this one wearing the remains of a bright orange haz-mat suit. The Fox immediately did a standing back flip, her lean, supple body twisting out of this new attacker’s grasp and spinning around with a roundhouse punch that lifted her attacker off his feet, sent tumbling away.

"Are you alright?" Ishtar asked, just then joining her, noticing the freshly fucked expression on her daughter’s face and her exposed near nakedness.

"I, I, I'm good," Jennifer stammered, catching her breath and trying to compose herself, while pulling her halter top back down to cover her bared breasts. As she looked down at the man in the haz-mat suit, she could see that his entire headpiece had been torn off in order to get to his neck, which was how he had been transformed into a vampire. But that meant he must have arrived at the museum after the plague was already in full swing. Her eyes moved to his name tag, which prominently displayed the letters "CDC".

"He, he must have come from the Centers for Disease Control laboratory, beside the Air and Space Museum," Jennifer said. "I think we just found out what happened to the antidote canister."

Pretending like the awkward moment hadn’t just happened, the two of them raced back out the Mall entrance of the museum just in time to witness the arrival of a U.S. Army Huey transport helicopter as it touched down on the lawn.

"Fox!" the lieutenant shouted, running halfway up the steps. "Just got a call that the vampires are trying to break through the perimeter, over by Capitol Heights! We're pulling out!"

"That sounds bad," Ishtar said, delicately biting her lower lip. "Look," she said to Jennifer, "I'll go with them and help them hold the line. You find that antidote canister. There should be a knob on top of it. Turn the knob counter clockwise and the canister will burst open and deliver the antidote into the air. Take care of yourself." Without another word, she climbed into the helicopter with the rest of the soldiers. The aircraft lifted off and flew away rapidly to the east, leaving the Fox all alone in the center of Washington.

Chapter 5 –

The engine of the helicopter was making far too much noise for idle conversation, which was just as well, Ishtar thought. Here she was, perched on the edge of a seat near the open hatchway, surrounded by healthy, vigorous, testosterone-stoked young men armed to the teeth with flak jackets and helmets. In contrast she, the only woman present, was dressed in nothing but a form-fitting sapphire blue body suit that left her right leg and left arm bare in any case. To say that she was the center of attention would have been putting it mildly. If idle talk had been possible, the guys would no doubt have been smothering her with compliments, kissing her ass and trying to impress her. She would almost rather have the engine noise.

This wasn't to say that when this was all over, the Zumerian commander would be averse to a little flirtation, possibly with their unit commander. She would be meeting him once the aircraft landed at their base, and she hoped he was good-looking. With a call sign like "Robin Hood", he sounded dashing.

The helicopter suddenly tilted sharply, causing the men nearest Ishtar to grab various parts of her spandex-sheathed body to prevent her from falling out the open hatch. She ignored their groping hands, because what she could see below her was far more important. The aircraft was descending toward a parking lot where several military tents were pitched. To one side Ishtar could see a line of vehicles, ranging from armed Hummers to deuce-and-a-half trucks to commandeered civilian pick-up trucks and SUV's -- all of them positioned so as to block off all the streets leading from Washington, D.C., and most of them manned by armed soldiers.

Massed in front of that thin line was an army of vampires, thousands strong -- not moving forward at present but seething restlessly like the ocean. Waiting.

Suddenly gunfire erupted. Some random fluctuation in the milling mob of creatures had moved them across the line and the soldiers in that section had opened fire. The vampires responded by moving forward in a rush all down the line. So far, the soldiers seemed to be holding...

But just below the helicopter, a bulge was forming where the creatures were beginning to push through, exploiting a weakness in the line by climbing over an SUV. Ishtar didn't hesitate. Grabbing either side of the hatchway, she launched her alluring body outside into the cold night air. Twisting her lithe frame into an agile somersault, she fell like an arrow and landed feet first on the roof of the SUV which broke her fall.

Kick, punch, spin, kick. In a trice the spunky lady had cleared the vehicle of vampires. The soldiers who had been about to be overwhelmed couldn't believe their eyes. Ishtar braced her lean legs and started firing off concussion beams from the palms of both of her hands. She had only gotten off three or four before suddenly they stopped.

"Oh come on, Alice!" the Zumerian whined in exasperation. "Give me a break!" Apparently, the Elder had decided that her energy projection powers were not "sporting". She glanced over her shoulder long enough to note that the helicopter was dropping toward the ground, unloading the lieutenant and his squad. Don't be shy about joining the fun, boys, she thought.

Facing the oncoming army again, Ishtar executed a graceful corkscrew leap from the roof of the vehicle, landing her in the midst of the mob. With kicks and punches she had soon enlarged the hole she had made, pushing the monsters back.

That was when she found herself confronted by a tall, statuesque female vampire. She must have been quite a beautiful woman before her transformation, with coppery colored hair and sensational D-sized breasts. Ishtar felt a momentary tinge of regret that they hadn't met in more pleasant circumstances. The infected woman snarled and fumed like an animal, baring her vampire fangs and flashing her glowing red eyes.

Crimson beams of energy suddenly lanced out from her eye sockets and slammed into Ishtar's chest, the impact slamming the Zumerian damsel off her feet and into the side of the SUV, where she made a dent!

"What in the name of Ea was that?" Ishtar gasped. As she caught her breath, she remembered Jennifer telling her about an Ikorian who had been stranded on Earth -- a super-powered Homeland Security agent named Powerhouse! The creature in front of her fit that description, including the white long-sleeved leotard she was wearing with its oval cut-out showing her marvelous cleavage.

"Oh swell!" Ishtar muttered. "A super-powered vampire. Thanks a lot, Alice."

The Fuchsia Fox kicked open the outer door of the Center for Disease Control laboratory and looked around the reception room. It was pretty much like every other building she had passed -- the walls and furniture pocked with bullet holes, and the floors littered with dead bodies -- some in civilian clothes, others in security uniforms or haz-mat suits. The heroine darted from one hallway to another, glancing into labs as she passed, searching frantically for some sign of life.

She found stairs and followed them down. On the second basement level, she found a small waiting room with one plain door with a small square window set in it. Through the window she could see a straight hallway paneled in white, nothing else. A video camera and a small monitor screen were mounted beside the door.

Jennifer reached for the door knob to try it. Abruptly the monitor came to life, showing the head and shoulders of a middle-aged man wearing a disheveled white lab coat. His head was bald on top, but he let his hair grow longer in the back and sides to compensate. He appeared to be inside some kind of laboratory. Jenn could see bubbling chemical apparatus on the table behind him.

"Hello?" the Fox said briskly. "Do you know this man? Dr. Mendenhall?" She held up to the camera the name tag she had taken off the dead vampire wearing the haz-mat suit.

The man on the monitor blinked slowly. He looked terrified out of his mind, as if the events of the past hour had driven him right to the brink of sanity.

"Please, sir, it's urgent!" the sexy superheroine implored. "Do you know him?"

"I-I know him," the man said, leaning closer. "I'm Dr. Gleason."

"Do you have a canister, about so big?" Jenn asked, gesturing with her hands. "Brought back from the Museum of Natural History?"

"I-I-I have it right-right here," the scientist stammered, sitting back in his chair and pointing toward some part of the lab that wasn't visible through the monitor. "H-h-haggerty... brought it back... j-j-just before... before..."

"There isn't time to explain, sir," the Fox interrupted. "That's the antidote to the plague. I have to have it. Please, can you let me in?"

Gleason was shaking his head frantically. "No. No. Out of the question. This is a secure facility. Can't have people coming in and out..."

There wasn't time for this! The Fox impatiently grabbed the door knob in her gloved hand. It was locked of course. She applied pressure and ripped the lock right out of its socket. She stepped through into the plain white hallway which seemed to stretch off to infinity. In reality it looked about eighty feet or so, and ended in another plain door with a square window in it.

"This is a secure facility!" Gleason was still saying as she started down the hallway. "Unauthorized security breach!" A red light began to blink on and off, backed up by a raucous siren.

Suddenly a narrow laser beam zipped down the length of the hall, bisecting it from side to side at about knee level. Her heart thumping, the Fox agilely hopped over it as it passed. Almost immediately a second beam made the transit, this time about waist level. Jenn quickly ducked.

A third laser beam followed; this one about chest level. Again, the Fox ducked -- and the beam instantly jumped down to knee level. The spunky heroine desperately dropped flat on the floor as it passed by, grazing her chest with a ZAP! as its heat energy discharged against her invisible force shield. Jenn grimaced from the pain, but resiliently bounced back to her feet.

A fourth beam was already on its way down the hall. The heroine braced herself, but this time the beam split into two, bisecting the hallway at forty-five-degree angles. The Fox twisted and somehow managed to avoid both, but a fifth beam was already coming. When it was two feet away from her it split into twenty separate beams, spaced three inches apart so that there was no way to avoid them all. Jennifer crossed her wrists in front of her and tucked her head down as the lasers rolled over her like the withering heat of a blast furnace. The girl staggered but remained on her feet.

Unseen by her, Gleason reached across the control panel in front of him, flicked up a safety cover, and pushed a button. A rectangular box deployed from the ceiling behind the Fox and fired two TASER probes directly at her exposed back. Once in contact with her silken skin, 200,000 volts arced across the cables, penetrating her force shield. The Fox never knew what hit her. The stunning superheroine dropped to the floor unconscious.

Chapter 6 –

The vampire Powerhouse leaped, raking her left hand across with a savage swipe of her claws at Ishtar's face. The Zumerian evaded and snaked her arms around her opponent's trim waist, pulling her succulent, spandex-clad body into a bear hug. Powerhouse squirmed around in her grasp, both hands reaching up to grab her captor's shoulders while she struggled with those big, plump hooters squashed against the brunette's face. It could have almost been a pleasant sensation if it hadn't been a matter of life or death.

The creature hissed, kicking her legs off from the ground and breaking Ishtar's grip. Her knee rose up into the Zumerian's succulent cleft, sending a bolt of agony stabbing through the brunette's heavenly body. Powerhouse took advantage of the opening to wrap one arm around Ishtar's slender neck and squeeze, crushing her head between her armpit and her monstrous melon.

Ishtar drove her left fist into the Ikorian's kidneys, then swept her legs out from under her, pulling Powerhouse backwards into the side of the SUV. Powerhouse’s grip broken, the Zumerian did a back flip to gain some distance from her adversary, and in that moment the vampire cut loose with her eye beams again, flashing twin furrows of laser-like heat in Ishtar’s direction.

"Give me a break, Alice," Ishtar muttered under her breath, dodging the beams for all she was worth. "How come she gets energy attacks, but I don't?" Kicking off from the side of a deuce-and-a-half, she cartwheeled back with a high kick that caught the creature in the chest right in between her gorgeous bazooms, knocking the super-powered vampire back over twelve feet.

The vampire scrambled to her feet with a roar of defiance. Reaching beside her, she hoisted the SUV above her head and strode forward, bringing the vehicle down on top of Ishtar. The Zumerian caught the other side of the car before the blow could land, and for a long, breathless moment the two dauntless females were frozen in time, every sensuous line and curve of their flawless bodies straining to the utmost as they matched strength against strength.

Then the stalemate was broken, the SUV tumbling across the parking lot as Powerhouse charged forward. Ishtar parried one slash of her claws, ducked another, and caught her opponent's right arm, yanking that limb painfully behind her. Powerhouse twisted free, her melons stretched taut against the oval cut-out on her chest as she forced her opponent backward and slammed her right fist like a sledge hammer into Ishtar's left breast.

"UNNN!" the heroine gasped, faltering as the left side of her chest went numb. The vampire seized her and jerked her slender body into a clinch, breast against breast, her mammoth D-cups pressed hard against Ishtar's more modest C's. Powerhouse grimaced in triumph as she bore down, her fangs poised mere inches from the Zumerian beauty's smooth, swanlike neck.

The Fox opened her eyes and looked around. She was inside Dr. Gleason's laboratory, lying face up on a lightweight wheeled gurney. Instinctively the heroine started to sit up, but found that her wrists and ankles were both strapped down by thick leather cuffs. The movement also brought to her attention the fact that she was as naked as a jaybird! Every stitch of her clothing had been removed (leaving only her bracelets, which couldn't be taken off against her will). The stainless-steel surface of the gurney felt slightly cold against her bare backside. On the other hand, evidently out of some tardy sense of modesty, her captor had draped a white hospital gown sketchily over her defenseless body, mostly covering her torso and breasts, but unfortunately not covering her long, silken legs or quite covering her trimmed slit.

Jennifer was about to flex her arms and break free of her restraints when a low whirring noise caught her attention. It was a centrifuge machine on the lab table. Gleason switched it off and removed the test tube, then with his back to her he made some busy preparations that she couldn't quite see, all the while muttering to himself, "This is a secure facility. You'll be safe in the morgue, young lady, with the other dead bodies... quite safe..." On the shelf behind him, she caught sight of her costume right next to a large egg-shaped canister!

"I'm sorry about this, doctor," the heroine said, "but there's no time to explain things to you." The Fox flexed her slender arms, drawing power from her bracelets and snapping the leather cuffs securing her wrists. Then she sat up, clutching the gown in front of her vulnerable, naked body as she undid the cuffs on her ankles.

"You can't leave!" Gleason blurted, whirling around to face her with a wild look in his eyes. He was obviously stark mad. His left sleeve was rolled up, and his right hand was holding a syringe which he had clearly just finished injecting himself with. "Can't have people coming and going... but this will fix you right up, my dear! Oh yes! This will do it... this will make everything perfect..."

The Fox glanced at the antidote canister, which clearly hadn't been opened. "What have you done?" she demanded.

"Blood sample... from Haggerty..." the scientist babbled, "right after he was killed. Don't worry, young lady. One quick injection... and I promise you won't... feel a thing..." He started toward her with the syringe, but suddenly a painful spasm shot through his hands, making him drop it. His skin was rapidly growing scaly, his teeth elongating into fangs. His eyes glared red as he gazed at the Fox's tender body with naked blood lust.

The newly infected vampire charged, leaping onto the gurney with her, and they both tumbled to the floor as it capsized. The Fox had to drop the flimsy hospital gown in order to wrestle with the creature, her naked B-cups jiggling as the two of them rolled across the floor together. The monster pushed the Fox down and straddled her nude body, his hands clawing at her pliant coconuts as she struggled underneath him. The heroine bucked her hips, dislodging him just enough that she could tear her right arm free and throw a punch that broke his jaw. Twisting agilely out from under him, the Fox snaked her bare, silken legs around his shoulders and brought both fists down around the sides of his head, knocking him out.

Then she leaped off, snatching up the canister and making for the exit, simultaneously summoning her costume to appear around her smooth white body.

Pinned against the side of the deuce-and-a-half, Ishtar thrust both hands against Powerhouse's ribcage just under those marvelous D-sized jugs, as she desperately tried to shove the vampire off of her. The Zumerian was perspiring, the right sleeve of her body suit hanging in tatters as she squirmed and wriggled, fighting to break the vampire’s hold.

Suddenly an energy beam struck Powerhouse in the side. The vampire snarled in rage, loosening her hold fractionally as a second beam hit her in the chest. Ishtar took advantage of the slack to throw a punch to the vampire's face. The Army officer who had been wielding the ion pistol joined in, driving the creature back with a series of taekwondo kicks, setting her up for Ishtar to grab her left arm and flip her onto her back. The vampire collapsed to the ground.

"Get another vehicle up here to plug this gap!" the handsome officer ordered briskly, and only then did Ishtar belatedly recognize her rescuer. He was Jennifer's husband, Captain Martin Fletcher!

"You're the unit commander?" she gasped, feeling rather mortified. "You're Robin Hood?"

"Last time I checked," her son-in-law said, his eyes roaming up and down Ishtar's alluringly MILF-ish curves, clad in that body-hugging blue costume -- all the more sexy because the right shoulder was torn and hanging loosely. "If you're here, where's Jennifer?"

"I wouldn't worry about her," Ishtar said with an impish smile. "If I know my daughter, she has things well in hand. I never realized until now just what she sees in you. You're quite a strapping young hunk, do you know that?" What she was thinking right now was deliciously naughty. But once Jennifer won the game for them, reality would reset itself and Martin would be none the wiser. If the game was lost, then it wouldn't matter anyway. Without waiting for him to reply, Ishtar grabbed hold of the collar of his uniform and yanked him into her arms, planting a long, lingering kiss on his mouth.

"Mmmm," Martin moaned. Although he struggled out of pure instinct, the Zumerian's super-strength was more than a match for him. Trapped against her soft, scantily-clad body, Martin could feel Ishtar’s pliant C-cups through the flimsy fabric of her body suit – and he couldn’t help but notice hers were so much fuller than his wife's -- pressed against him with their nipples hard and willing. A hot tide of arousal surged through his body like a fever, making his cock rise up in spite of himself.

"Ooooooh you're hard, stud," Ishtar cooed, her heart thumping with passion in between her tits, her pussy moist with desire to jump his bones.

"Captain Fletcher!" one of the soldiers yelled, interrupting the unlikely passionate moment. "The vampires are breaking through in Section November! They can't hold them!"

The Fox burst through the outside doors of the laboratory and onto the empty street. Alice was standing there as though she had been waiting for her.

"That was fun, wasn't it?" the Elder said, smiling. "Too bad the creatures are about to break through. It's so sad, but you don't seem to have any time left."

Jennifer twisted the knob on top of the egg counter clockwise. She felt it click five times, and when she released it, she could feel the knob start to tick, like a timer counting down 5... 4... 3... Holding the egg with both hands, she drop-kicked it like a soccer ball straight up. The canister soared sixty feet, and as it reached the top of its arc it opened up with a brilliant flash of light.

Suddenly the Fox found herself in the living room of her own Arlington, Virginia apartment. The room was dark. Puzzled and a little bit alarmed, she turned and saw Ishtar standing beside her. Jennifer opened her mouth in despair.

There was a scratching sound as Martin lit a match and touched it to the candles on the dining table. The table was set for two, and a bottle of Jenn's favorite wine was open. From the stove came the aroma of something delicious simmering. "I was expecting you almost half an hour ago," Martin said mildly, shaking out the match as the quantum doorway closed behind the two women. "Anything wrong?"

"Uh... let me just check something, just one second," Jennifer said, running through the apartment to the bedroom balcony. Ishtar paused for a moment with her eyes hungrily if not reminiscently on Martin, and then she turned and hurried after her daughter.

Outside, everything was just the way it should be. The full moon rode high over the peaceful city like a golden disk. It was as if the nightmare they had just lived through had never happened. Jennifer looked at her mother, heaved a sigh of relief, and hugged her. "Oh, thank goodness!" she sighed. "That was a close one."

"Hopefully you'll never know just how close," Ishtar whispered.

>>>the end
By Centurion
Last edited by flirty_but_nice 3 years ago, edited 4 times in total.
xoxo
Jenn (aka Flirty)
GeekyPornCritic

I enjoyed Fox's version of Resident Evil. Alice is an interesting character. There is always a new obstacle with dangerous perils at every corner to overcome. I liked Ishtar's suggestions and advice on how to play the game. Ishtar focused on winning the game while the Fox mistakenly worried about Martin. Fox's natural instincts could have caused her the game, and maybe her husband would be in bed with her mother.

I always like the moments with Fox's halter to pulled off or pulled up to embarrass or arouse her. The return of Kevin is a nice surprise and his appearance fits into the peril. Fox's lust for him dominating her almost leads to her defeat. I'm glad she pulls her defeat. It is a nice touch for Fox to see the people she know as vampires.

I wonder if Ishtar secretly wants to seduce Martin if Jennifer is not around. The Cougar/MILF in her vines wants to pounce on him. Martin totally surrenders to her desires in a deep kiss. I wonder if he would surrender to any woman in a costume like a superheroine. Ishtar is not a superheroine on her plant as she is considered a solider, but she would be considered a heroine on Earth.
DrDominator9
Emissary
Emissary

What a wonderful treat this story was! Lots of action, sexual peril, fight scenes galore with challenging foes. Nice surprise cameos by past characters as well as new ones too. I liked Alice and the whole game premise that works with a full reset as long as the game is won. Brilliant way to produce truly nasty scenarios that threaten beautifully.

As Geeky mentioned, I wasn't thrilled with Ishtar making a move on Martin but it was true to her character so it worked as an interesting twist. And maybe she'll actually give him some respect down the line. (Though I won't hold my breath!)

Thanks so much for sharing this highly memorable tale, Centurian and Flirty. I give it a 5 out of 5!
Follow this link to descriptions of my stories and easy links to them:

viewtopic.php?f=70&t=32025
flirty_but_nice
Staff Sargeant
Staff Sargeant

DrDominator9 wrote:
4 years ago
What a wonderful treat this story was! Lots of action, sexual peril, fight scenes galore with challenging foes. Nice surprise cameos by past characters as well as new ones too. I liked Alice and the whole game premise that works with a full reset as long as the game is won. Brilliant way to produce truly nasty scenarios that threaten beautifully.

As Geeky mentioned, I wasn't thrilled with Ishtar making a move on Martin but it was true to her character so it worked as an interesting twist. And maybe she'll actually give him some respect down the line. (Though I won't hold my breath!)

Thanks so much for sharing this highly memorable tale, Centurian and Flirty. I give it a 5 out of 5!
Again, Dr.D, thanks for the feedback?

The idea of one of the Vampires being Kevin and having Ishtar seduce Martin, those were my ideas. I was surprised that Centurion enthusiastically embraced them!
xoxo
Jenn (aka Flirty)