Fuchsia Fox: "Female of the Species", by Centurion

Have stories to share? Post them here! All writers welcome.
flirty_but_nice
Staff Sargeant
Staff Sargeant

Fuchsia Fox: "Female of the Species"
By Centurion

Chapter 1 -- Frederick County, Virginia

With an explosive crack, a granite boulder about the size of a large SUV split off from the side of the cliff face and began to tumble downward, directly toward the beautiful young woman who was hovering underneath it. The girl was in her mid twenties, her sleek young body caressed by clingy reddish-purple briefs, matching elbow length gloves and ankle boots. Above her lean, bare midriff, a skimpy little halter top snugged around her sweet bust, displaying a fox-head chest emblem.

The four men who were standing on the sidelines watching the boulder fall gasped out loud, afraid that the babe would surely be mashed flat by the ten-ton rock. But she somehow caught it, made a graceful sort of flip in midair and threw it behind her with a casual toss of her dark brunette tresses. At the same time, she pointed with her right hand and a narrow, laser-like beam of blue energy shot out, splitting the boulder like a knife through hot butter so that it dropped neatly to the quarry floor in two pieces -- thump-thump!

"Holy Moley!" said Jed Klopper, a 19-year-old kid who had only been working at the quarry six months. "That rock musta been a ten tonner! Didja ever see anything like that, Dell? Didja?"

"Nawp," said Dell Whitaker, taking a swig from his Coca-Cola. "Never did." He was 65 and not easily impressed, but this girl was something special. A chilly March breeze was blowing down the Blue Ridge Mountains and shaking the early spring leaves on the trees, but even in that scanty little costume she was almost wearing, with her bare legs and everything, she didn't seem to mind. Staring appreciatively at the flawless curves of her heavenly body, Dell was sure he didn't mind, either.

Jed snapped a couple of pictures with his cell phone, then he fumbled with the buttons, trying to dial. "Now wait a minute, son," said Sam Anderson, the owner of the quarry, putting a hand out to stop him. "She doesn't want a big crowd around."

"I was just going to call Maddy, Mr. Anderson," Jed whined. "Honest. How often do you get to see the Fuchsia Fox in a little town like Carter's Junction?"

The stunning young superheroine flew up into the air and did a graceful loop the loop. Tiny beads of blue light whirled around and around the leading edge of her golden bracelets of Ishtar as the Fox aimed her force beam at the rock wall and carved a smiley face into the granite face. It was a little crooked, but emboldened by her success, she next tried a "J", then a "T". The girl darted back and forth, writing in rapid succession... "+"... "M"... "F", spelled out "Forever" in cursive, and finally encircled the entire thing with a ragged, lopsided heart that actually, if you wanted to be critical, looked more like a kidney. Oh poot!

It was getting breezy up here, as the heat energy which had been liberated by the disintegration beam sucked in colder air from the mountains. The Fox, deciding that she had had enough practice, shut off the beam, watching the blue beads slow to a halt and then disappear into the golden metal. Then she darted in like a missile, smashing her fists into the granite wall and obliterating the message she had just carved, reducing the rock face to a cloud of gravel which cascaded down to the quarry floor. That felt good. Sometimes, no matter how easy-going you were, you just wanted to hit something. The trouble was there weren't too many places where a superheroine could vent her excess aggression. This remote quarry in the northernmost corner of Virginia was the perfect spot, and to practice using her energy beams at the same time.

Gracefully the Fox landed near the four men who had been watching her all this time -- Mr. Anderson, the quarry owner, Sawyer, his foreman, and two other men whose names she didn't know. The 19-year-old snapped off another close-up picture on his cell phone, seemingly concentrating on her chest emblem. There was a noticeable bulge in the front of his jeans. The lovely young heroine raised one aristocratic eyebrow and smiled, used to this sort of thing.

"That was fun," the Fox said, planting her hands on her alluring waist. "Thank you again for letting me use your quarry, Mr. Anderson."

"It's our pleasure, ma'am, believe me," the owner said. "In fifteen minutes, you've carved out more stone than we could cut or blast in a whole week!"

Three miles away as the crow flies, Madison Cole was just getting home from her nursing class at the technical college in Winchester, wearing baggy blue hospital scrubs. The 18-year-old walked through the front door and took off her sneakers, wiggling her pink bare toes as she heard the rasping sound of a saw coming from her dad's work room. It was almost five o'clock in the afternoon; what could he be working on at this time of day?

Pushing one hand through her unkempt mop of red hair, Maddy went to the kitchen and automatically looked in the fridge for something cold. Now the rasping sound was joined by a banging noise like a hammer hitting something. Curious, she padded to the work room in her bare feet.

Her dad was dressed in the jeans and plaid shirt he usually wore on days off. He had a rough black rock about the size of a cantaloupe clamped to his work bench and he was sawing away at it with a hacksaw. His circular saw was lying on the bench nearby, along with a crowbar and a sledge hammer.

"You didn't spend all day hunting for that shooting star, did you?" Maddy scolded. They had seen it fall about eleven o'clock the night before and had both searched the deep hollow near their house for a couple of hours until Maddy had called it quits.

"Yeah," her dad said, taking a rest. "Damn, is it five o'clock? I didn't know it was that late." He looked tired and sweaty. A real estate salesman by trade, he had always been interested in astronomy and space stuff. "I found the thing about three o'clock I guess."

"You're cutting it open?" Maddy said. "Is that smart, dad?"

"Maddy, take a look at this!" he said excitedly. He had already managed to cut a piece off of it, exposing a chunk of lighter-colored stone in the center of the meteorite.

"Looks like a geode," the girl said disinterestedly. She'd seen lots of them before.

"In a meteorite?" her dad said. He picked up a ball peen hammer and tapped it. The geode gave off a slightly hollow sound. "Maddy honey, that's not rock crystal. It's-- I don't know what it is."

"Yeah, whatever," his daughter said. "You'd better clean up or you're going to be late for your poker game. I'm going to have a shower."

Turning on her heel, Madison went to her bedroom and tossed her purse on the dresser. Quickly she peeled off her baggy scrubs and underthings and got into the shower. The warm water washed soothingly over her nubile young body, cascading around of all her naked hills and valleys. She heard the phone in her purse ring and she smiled. It was probably Jedidiah Klopper, her boyfriend. Sure enough, the ringtone sounded exactly twice and quit. That was Jedidiah -- hot-blooded and impatient as only a young man could be. He had a boner 24/7 and in bed he was just an animal.

Naturally thinking of Jed brought erotic thoughts rushing through Maddy's youthful head. She soaped her pliant breasts, caressing them, feeling her nipples rising, hard and sensitive and tingling with sudden passion. Enjoying the sensation, she closed her eyes, imagining that Jed was with her now, touching her and sucking her titties the way he loved to. Her hands glided sensuously downward along her body, slippery with soap and water, following the silken curve of her waist and sliding into the cleft between her creamy thighs. Her fingers sought and found the moist opening of her snatch, oooooooh... rubbing her shaved pussy lips as her thumb felt for her clit...

Just then the hot water went out. The sudden deluge of ice cold water snapped Maddy out of her daydream abruptly, raising goose flesh all over her body. Sputtering, the girl frantically twisted the knobs to shut off the water, throwing aside the plastic shower curtain and groping for a towel. "DAD! DAD! Did you blow a fuse or something?"
As she clutched the towel to her breasts, Maddy became aware that the lights in the bathroom were out, too. Still dripping wet and wrapping the towel around her, the girl hurried to the work room where the fuse box was. "Dad? Did you--?"

Her dad was sprawled across the floor, his eyes wide open and staring at the ceiling! He looked... Maddy gulped. He looked dead! At the same time, the girl became aware of a sharp, burning smell hanging in the air. She glanced upward and saw that all the light bulbs in the ceiling fixture had burst, and part of the fixture itself appeared to be melted.

Then she heard a slithering, slightly bubbly sound coming from the work bench. The geode had broken open and spilling out of it was some kind of dark green slime! Maddy just stared at it, her mind a complete blank, her heart pounding inside her youthful chest as both hands clutched the flimsy protection of her towel to her naked boobs. Goosebumps formed on her bare flesh as the slime rose upward in defiance of gravity, extending a long neck. The neck developed a bulge, then a head, furnished with two beady black eyes which were now staring right at Maddy!

Her towel dropped to the floor as she screamed.

Chapter 2 –

"It's so beautiful up here," the Fuchsia Fox said, looking around at the landscape, at the mountains dotted with vivid green spring growth. Jennifer was thinking that she'd love to come up here one weekend with her husband Martin, wondering if there were cabins for rent.

"You should see it in the autumn, ma'am," said Anderson. "My wife says nothing beats the mountains in the autumn." His cell phone rang, and he excused himself to answer it, stepping away a few feet.

"There's lots of good places up here," Jed said eagerly, sidling up as close as he could get to the nubile young superheroine, drawn to her alluring, underdressed body like a bee to a flower. "There's Capon Falls, and Beckley Springs, and Inspiration Point... I'd be glad to show ya around. We can jest hop in my pickup and go."

The Fox felt a warm flush appear in her cheeks. He certainly didn't waste any time. She couldn't wait to tell Martin how this horny young stud was hitting on her. The superheroine stood five feet nine (eleven counting her high heels), and he was about her same height. His green eyes seemed to slide off her face every few seconds and lock onto her pert little boobs, when they weren't continuing down to her taut bare belly and her long, satiny stems. His lean body seemed to be quivering like a live wire from the hormones that must be churning his hot blood. That organic bulge in his pants was still there, too, and Jennifer felt a twinge of female smugness at the thought that the sight of her body was responsible for it. For a moment the girl had an impish desire to sort of "accidentally" brush against him and find out how hard he really was.

"I appreciate the offer," the Fox said mercifully, "but I should be getting back to Washington."

Anderson had finished his phone call, and he stood for a moment holding the phone in his hand with an odd look on his face, as though he couldn't make up his mind what to do.

"Is there a problem, boss?" said Sawyer.

"That was Moss Howard," Anderson said, "telling me that Phil Cole didn't turn up for their poker game. That isn't like him. He doesn't answer his phone, and neither does daughter, Madison."

"Maddy?" said Jed, without taking his eyes off the Fox's cute body. "She didn't answer when I called her neither."
"Being as I'm the local constable," Anderson sighed, "I guess I'd better take a look. Miss Fox, I'm proud to have met you." He reached out and gave the superheroine a firm handshake.

"Tell you what, constable," the Fox said impulsively. "Do you mind if I ride along, just to see how things turn out?" After all, there no real hurry getting back to the city; Martin didn't get off work until six thirty.

"It'd be a pleasure," Anderson said.

"Score!" hissed Jed, barely restraining himself from punching the air with his fist. "Oh... I mean, that'd be fine."

Leaving Sawyer to lock up the quarry office, Anderson and the Fox got into the front seats of his SUV, while old Dell Whitaker climbed into the back seat. Jed obviously had major plans to squeeze into the front passenger seat beside the Fox, but when it became clear that the sexy superheroine had no intention of scooting over like a girl was supposed to do, he closed the door for her and then waved as the three of them drove away. Suddenly he dashed for his own pickup truck and dove head first through the open driver's side window. For a second, they could see his jeans-clad butt wriggling as he climbed inside and disappeared, popping up again with the keys already in the ignition and spinning his tires on the gravel as he drove after them.

Winding their way over five or six miles of narrow, rutted mountain roads, they arrived at the Cole house a few minutes later. Jed's pickup screeched to a halt in a cloud of dust, and the boy climbed out the open window without bothering with the door. Hurriedly he claimed his place as close to the Fox as he could get. "So... what's what?" he said, as if continuing a conversation that had been interrupted.

Two cars were parked under the carport, but the house itself was dark. Anderson tried rapping on the front door and got no answer. It was unlocked, so he went inside, calling, "Phil? Maddy? You decent? It's Sam Anderson!" The Fox followed, and naturally Jed was right on her tail.

It didn't take long for them to discover the scene. Jed let out a yelp of surprise when he saw Phil Cole lying sprawled on the floor of the work room with his eyes staring at nothing and a burned spot about the size of a fist on the chest of his shirt. Jennifer grimaced and turned away from the gruesome sight, looking a little pale; just because she was a superheroine didn't mean she was used to deaths like this. Anderson reluctantly got down on one knee for a closer look.

As it happened, the Fox turned straight toward Jed. The boy assumed -- at least his hormones assumed -- that the sexy super babe was throwing herself into the strength and comfort of his masculine arms, and his libido perked up as he spread them wide to receive her. The Fox felt almost as if a bear trap had sprung on her. She deftly slipped from his grasp, allowing his right arm to snake around her slender waist, his hot groping hand resting on her rounded caboose.

She did, however, brush against his lower body long enough to discover the answer to one question she had asked herself earlier. Yes, he really WAS that hard.

Jennifer tried not to spare his hand or his wiener any further thought as her brown eyes took in the rest of the scene. She noticed the blown lights and half-melted fixtures as if a massive power surge had overloaded the wiring. She spotted the work bench with the scattered tools, the black metallic rock affixed to the vise and broken open. There was a curious cup-shaped depression inside the rock, but no sign of the geode.

"Looks like he was hit by lightning," Anderson said finally. "Is that what it looks like to you?"

"I'm not exactly an expert," the Fox said, forcing herself to look at the corpse. "But you're probably right."

"Except there wasn't any storm last night or today," the constable said. "The county coroner will have to make sure. But where's Maddy?"

"Out here," called old Dell Whitaker quietly.

They followed a short hallway and found Whitaker standing just inside the open back door of the house. The red-haired girl was sitting on the porch, staring blankly at the trees. Her alabaster young body was draped casually in a towel, and it was clear that she was wearing nothing else.

"Maddy!" exclaimed Jed, leaping forward like a stallion hearing the starting gun.

"Not so fast, cowboy," the Fox said, stopping him easily with a hand on his chest.

"Hold your horses, Jed," Anderson agreed. "Better let me handle this." He moved in front of the girl and knelt. "Madison? Are you okay? It's me, Sam Anderson."

"Silicon water surface," the girl said softly as though talking to herself. "Carbon cycle, respiratory plant forms providing oxygen." Slowly she turned her head to look at the constable as if she had never seen him before. "Sam... Anderson?" she said. A vague smile flickered on her lips as she reached out with one hand to caress his cheek, letting that side of her towel sag a little bit and expose one perfect boob, its nipple upright and proud.

"That's okay, Maddy," the constable said quickly, flustered as he tugged up the towel to cover her breast. "You've had a shock. I can understand that..."

"Carbon based animal form, bipedal," the girl said, her eyes looking him up and down as though studying him intently. She seemed fascinated by his clothes yet confused. Her gaze moved to her own lissome body, covered up only by the towel. "Female?" she said, feeling up her left boob through the terrycloth fabric. She flipped aside the lower part of the towel to expose her shaved slit. "Female/male sexual intercourse, yes?" she said, grinning as she reached toward the constable again. "Can we do it now?"

Jed's and Dell Whitaker's eyeballs nearly popped out of their sockets. Jennifer felt herself blushing in sympathy as Anderson quickly wrapped the towel around the girl's waist again while she planted wet kisses on his face.

"Just rest, Maddy," he said, grabbing her wrists and holding her off. "I think we should take you to the hospital up in Winchester. Let's get you some clothes on, okay?"

"Oh yeah! I'll help!" Jed volunteered like a shot.

"Yeah, dream on," the Fox scoffed. "You'd better let me do that, constable."

"I was just about to suggest it, Miss Fox," Anderson said, his face red as a beet. "If you wouldn't mind?"

Chapter 3 –

The Fox steered Madison into her bedroom and closed the door behind them. The red-headed girl just stood like a mannequin with her towel draped around her. At five thirty on an autumn day, the room was starting to grow dim, but a few seconds later the lights came on as presumably Constable Anderson found and fixed the circuit breakers.

"That's better," Jennifer said briskly, looking through the closet.

"You're different from the others," Maddy said.

"I'm the Fuchsia Fox," the heroine said proudly, picking out a pair of loose-fit slacks and an oversized flannel shirt.

"Thank you for looking out for me," the redhead added shyly.

"My pleasure," the Fox said, searching the girl's dresser drawers until she found some underwear. "Okay, good. Let's get--"

Maddy had sidled up close to the heroine while her back was turned. Jennifer found herself standing face to face with her, close enough that their breasts almost touched. The girl seemed a little more animated now, her dark green eyes eagerly searching the Fox's spectacular body, sheathed in that clingy little fuchsia costume.

"Let's get naked!" Maddy said, dropping the towel with an impish grin. "Female/female sexual intercourse, yes? I've always wanted to try that. Now! Right now!"

"No!" Jennifer said firmly, her cheeks reddening as the naked young hottie pressed up against her, soft breasts rubbing against her B-cups as Maddy tried to kiss her on the lips. She felt the girl's tongue flirting with hers. Her nipples began rising, her skin tingling with arousal as the girl's soft hands reached out to caress her. Desperately the heroine grabbed her forearms and pushed her back. "You're confused and traumatized," she said. "You're not acting like yourself..."

"I'm not confused," Maddy replied simply, although she did relent in trying to make love to her. "I'm not traumatized. I feel like... like for the first time in my life, I'm really alive."

After that, the redhead meekly submitted to being dressed. She stood still as the Fox slipped panties over her ankles and pulled them up, then got her into baggy slacks and flannel shirt without any trouble.

Constable Anderson had already called the county sheriff and the coroner, but he had to wait at the house and secure the scene. In the meantime, someone had to take Maddy to the hospital. Jed predictably volunteered his pickup truck, and the Fox pretty much had no choice but to ride along lest he take advantage of the situation.

It was a fifteen-minute drive to the hospital in the city of Winchester. The arrival of the Fuchsia Fox initially caused quite a stir, but the staff quickly got down to business. Constable Anderson had already called and told them what had happened. A psychiatric consultant was on his way, but in the meantime, they needed to check Maddy over for physical injuries. The heroine and Jed were left in the waiting room.

"My name's Rick," said the handsome young doctor, flashing Madison a brilliant smile as he walked into the examining room with her chart. "Rick Rowan. Let's have a quick look at you."

The redhead was lying down on the examining couch. The nurse had already taken a blood sample and then undressed her and given her a shapeless hospital gown to wear. She sat upright abruptly, returning the doctor's smile. "You're gorgeous, Rick! Are you sure you're a doctor?"

Rick was vain enough about his looks to feel flattered by the question rather than insulted. "Yes, I'm sure," he grinned, putting the chart aside as the girl scooted forward on the couch, not at all self-conscious in that loose hospital gown. The skirt of the gown rode up a little bit with the movement, causing Rick to bite his lip since he knew she didn't have anything on underneath. His boner rapidly grew thick and stiff inside his pants as his eyes were drawn to the silken skin of her bare legs. "Let's start with your heart, okay?" he said, unwinding his stethoscope from his neck.

"I'm sure my pulse rate is way up there," Maddy gushed, her cheeks rosy as she leaned a little closer. "I get really turned on at being naked and alone with a strange man." The girl spread her legs at a forty-five-degree angle, her hands sensuously rubbing her creamy inner thighs.

"There's no need to be nervous," the doctor said, sucking in his breath. "Everything's perfectly fine." The female scent of her body was driving him crazy. Sweating, he struggled to center the stethoscope's diaphragm over her heart, but his hands kept finding her firm young boobs instead, so soft and pliable under the cloth gown, their nipples like little bullets. Rick's cock felt like an iron bar. All he could hear was his own pulse pounding in his ears.

"Oh, I'm not nervous, doctor," Maddy said complacently. "You seem a bit flustered, though."

"Me? Not a bit! I've done this hundreds of times." He moved behind her to check her lungs. Her gown was only loosely tied, giving him an enticing look at the smooth, sensual contour of her naked back, and her tempting bare bottom.

"Are you SURE you're not nervous?" the girl said smugly, feeling his warm hands caressing her nude back.

"What the--? What's this?" Rick said, frowning as his exploring fingers found an unexpected protrusion. There was a bump -- no, it was more of a spike, about an inch long growing out of her backbone. He could swear it was growing longer as he touched it. There was discoloration, too. Dark green veins appeared just under the skin, growing darker and spreading all over her back even as he watched. "My God! What's--"

"Don't worry about it, Rick," Maddy said. "Just go with the flow."

He turned to look at her, but her face had changed. Her eyes were now completely dark green and slitted, without any whites. Spikes had grown from her head. She opened her mouth with a hiss, and her tongue darted out like lightning -- a long, thick appendage like a spear. The hard spike on its end pierced Rick's throat like an arrow, going completely through and coming out the back of his neck. His body went into spasms as she threw him down on the examining couch, tore off his trousers, and climbed on top of him.

She hissed with pleasure, snugging her warm snatch up close to his still throbbing and erect cock.

The sun was setting and dusk would soon be coming on. The Fox stood in the waiting room, looking out the windows and thinking that it was high time she got back to Washington. She wasn't needed here. Just as she came to this decision, she saw Jed's reflection in the window as he came up behind her, carrying two paper cups of coffee.

"I didn't know how you take it," the boy said, "so I got one with cream and sugar and one with double cream and sugar."

Jennifer took one and sat down. She had only let him go fetch coffee in order to get rid of him for a few minutes, since he had done nothing but talk up all the secret make-out sites around Frederick County that he could show her. He was so young and cute, and he had so much sexual energy to burn. It was really quite a turn-on that he was fixated so much on her. Right away, he launched his assault again.

"Looks like it's getting dark," he said, taking the seat next to her. While he sipped his coffee, he daringly let his other hand rest on top of the Fox's bare satin thigh.

"There's a place I know where you can look down and see the lights of the city. It's really pretty. We can park the pickup and sit in the back. I got blankets in case it gets cold. What do ya say?" His eyes returned to the sexy superheroine's gorgeous bosom while his hand boldly slid between her knees, gently stroking her soft inner thigh.

God, didn't he ever give up? "Look, Jed," the Fox said, even as a tentative feeling of moist arousal began to creep toward her cleft. She grabbed his hand and gently moved it off of her. "I have to be honest with you. It's kind of a secret, but I sort of HAVE a boyfriend."

"I figured that," the boy said, looking down at his boots shyly. "A woman as sexy as you probably has to beat 'em off with a stick. I'm just saying..." He turned and leaned closer, his earnest green eyes staring into her brown ones, pressing himself close to her chest and forcing her steadily back against the seat of the waiting room chair. "I'm just saying it's a beautiful night... and here you are, and here I am..." He moved in even closer, his lips parted for a kiss like the romantic hero of some teenage sex comedy.

Just then the air was pierced by feminine screams. One of the nurses came running down the hallway from the examining rooms, her face white with terror. People were running back and forth. The Fox brushed Jed aside and flew into action by reflex, charging down the corridor.

One of the orderlies was lying on the floor of the hallway face down, with two big bloody holes in his back as if he had been shot straight through by a harpoon or something. As the superheroine approached, she glanced sideways into the examining room and saw Dr. Rick sprawled across the couch, minus his pants but with another hole through his throat. There was no sign of Madison Cole.

"My God, what happened?" Jed gasped, pulling up behind her.

The Fox ran to the dead orderly, carefully avoiding stepping in the pool of blood which had formed. There were bloody footprints -- small, female footprints -- leading down the corridor and toward the side exit from the building. She dashed through the exit, with Jed right behind her. Outside, dusk was falling. There was no sign of Madison.

At the end of the sidewalk, the superheroine turned over in her mind everything that had happened. Two dead men, the bloody female footprints... before that, the odd way that Maddy had been talking and behaving... the bizarre method of her father's death... and the black rock on his work bench which she belatedly realized might be a meteorite. What did it all add up to?

"Jed," the Fox said slowly, "I think you'd better get back to the hospital."

"Why didn't I think of that?" the boy said. "We'll cover more ground on wheels. I'll run get muh pickup."

"Wait! That's not what I meant!" Jennifer called, but he had already disappeared back down the sidewalk. With a graceful leap, the sexy super-girl launched herself into the darkening sky. She had to find Madison fast!

Chapter 4 –

"You want to give that to me again?" said Constable Anderson, two minutes after he had arrived at the hospital. The lobby was still a scene of confusion, people rushing all over the place and policemen cordoning off part of a corridor.

"The girl you sent here for examination is missing," the hospital chief of staff explained, while looking through a stack of charts. "Someone killed one of our doctors and an orderly with a sharp instrument, and whoever did that apparently abducted her, too."

"That's... crazy," Anderson said slowly. "Why would anyone want to do something like that?"

The chief of staff just sighed. He'd been an emergency room doctor for too long to bother trying to answer that one. He went on signing off charts as a female lab technician walked over waving a piece of paper.

"Dr. Hatch, can to tell your nurses to stop pulling these stupid pranks?" she said. "It's not even Halloween. They sent me this sample for blood work, supposedly from a Madison Cole, and the blood sugar, iron and potassium levels are off the charts. It's not even human blood. There are DNA traces here the computer doesn't even recognize. I wouldn't want to speculate about it." She threw down the paper and walked away.

Constable Anderson and the chief of staff looked at one another with dawning horror on their faces.

The loose wooden gate flapped in the gentle breeze. The lights in the house were out, the family who lived there being away, so there was no one to see the shadowy thing as it slipped through the gate into the dark of the back yard.

Madison hurt all over, confused by thoughts and images and bodily urges that she had never felt before. In fact, with every passing moment, she felt something else was in here with her, the feeling growing until she could hardly believe that she WAS really Madison any more. She felt it in her bones -- at some stage she had passed over and now she was Sil. But who or what Sil was, she couldn't be sure. All she knew was that she felt a deep hunger, not so much for food, but for sex. The desire to mate and reproduce was driving her crazy.

Cautiously she crept across the yard toward the swimming pool. There was just enough light left in the sky. If she could only see her reflection... In a way, she was afraid of what she would find, but she couldn't resist. Closer... closer... until she peered over the rim of the pool...

Just then the Fuchsia Fox landed on the edge of the yard. "All right there, take it easy," the beautiful superheroine said. "Is that you, Madison?" And then she gasped out loud as the thing turned toward her.

It was Madison, and yet it wasn't. The girl's lissome shape was there, but her smooth young body was covered with a network of dark green scales, built up around her chest and shoulders to form a hard carapace. A row of spikes had grown along the line of her spine. Her hands and feet had claws. The worst were her eyes, dark as night and vertically slitted.

"Good grief," Jennifer whispered. Whatever she had been imagining, she was totally unprepared for this! She could feel her heart pumping with adrenalin, her skin crawling with instinctive fear of her reptilian appearance. But somehow, she got control of herself. "It's okay. It's okay, Madison. We'll figure this out. Come with me. I'll protect you..." She reached out her hand.

But Madison was gone. It was Sil who lashed out. Her jaws opened wide as her tongue darted out like a harpoon. The Fox saw it coming and ducked by the very skin of her teeth, spinning and turning a cartwheel as the creature sprang, slashing with her clawed hands.

"No, Madison!" the superheroine cried, parrying the attack with slender forearms protected by her invisible force shield. "It's me, the Fuchsia Fox!"

Sil let out a hiss from deep in her throat as spikes grew from the backs of her own scaled arms, elongating and shaping themselves into organic sword blades. Like lightning she lunged again, swish, swish, swish forcing the superheroine to gracefully evade and retreat.

The Fox couldn't keep falling back or she'd land in the pool. Reluctantly she counter-attacked, her fists thudding into her opponent's hard carapace. Knowing that trapped inside this alien body was a confused 18-year-old human girl, she didn't want to use her full strength. Sil sliced downward with one sword edged arm; the heroine evaded, caught it and twisted, flipping her body downward and bringing her lovely knee up into her throat. Sil flew backward, stunned.

"Now just calm down," the Fox insisted, panting from the effort. "We can talk about this--"

But Sil only sprang upon her again, slashing with that sharp sword edge. The Fox caught Sil's arm, but the alien powered free and managed to get behind her. The heroine felt two powerful arms slither around her slender, scantily-clad torso, inadvertently fondling her soft breasts as they encircled her slender frame. Jennifer's satiny skin crawled at the serpentine touch of the alien's body. Sil felt almost like an enormous snake, trying to wrap around her and constrict. It was an almost sensual feeling, until Sil’s hands locked and she began to apply crushing pressure.

Having difficulty breathing, the Fox kicked forward with both legs, tearing herself free by force. She instantly spun around and grabbed Sil's wrists to hold her at bay. The two women grappled, strength against strength. They were up face to face, Sil's black eyes glaring into hers.

"Please, Madison," the Fox said, holding her own as the alien pressed her. "Don't make me fight you."

An evil and malicious look passed over the alien's eyes.

Suddenly the tiny blue beads appeared on the front of the Fox's bracelets of Ishtar, revolving around and around. What the heck was going on? Confused, Jennifer struggled to control her disintegration beam, lest it accidentally fire in this situation and cause irreparable damage. The bracelets themselves began to glow. Was Sil doing this somehow? Suddenly she remembered Madison's father, the way he had been killed by an electrical discharge in his house. Apparently, the alien could draw upon energy and redirect it, even from her own bracelets!

"Ahhhh!" The energy hit her like a lightning bolt -- Sil couldn't control the disintegration beam itself, only the cosmic energy that powered it, but it was enough. Distracted by the necessity of maintaining control of the beam, the Fox couldn't counter it in time. Her force shield collapsed. The lissome superheroine dropped to her knees, stunned by the unexpected surge of energy. A second later a scaly fist like a sledge hammer smacked into the side of the Fox’s head, sending her sprawling. Jennifer struggled to her knees, seeing stars, desperately trying to raise her force shield again. She felt Sil's claws catch hold of the skimpy fabric of her halter top, pulling her upright as the other arm latched around her slim throat like a vise.

"Please, Madison..." the Fox whimpered, caught powerless in the alien's grip. "Somewhere in there, you're still human. Please don't..."

The alien's face was nose to nose with hers. "There is no Madison," she hissed. "There is only Sil."

With a contemptuous gesture, the alien picked up the superheroine and dropped her over the edge into the swimming pool, her clawed hands retaining their grip on the Fox's swanlike throat as she dunked the superheroine’s head under, holding her there.

Chapter 5 –

The Fuchsia Fox struggled, but trapped underwater with only a quick gulp of air in her lungs, the spunky young superheroine was at a distinct disadvantage. Her heart was fluttering with panic. Her lissome legs flailed desperately in the pool as she fought her way to the surface, only to have Sil dunk her head under again. The Fox’s fingers tugged at the claws locked around her slender throat, choking and strangling her, but she couldn't budge them. She struck out with her fist, trying to break the alien's hold, but it was no use. Jennifer felt herself growing weaker by the second, and there didn't seem to be anything she could do about it.

The alien's face was expressionless as she went about her task. She was not motivated by anger or by hatred. Her genetic imperative was for domination. Every instinct in her was to breed. This female had challenged her for dominance, and she had responded by pure instinct. The rival female must be destroyed. Her eyes had only curiosity as watched the girl's struggles, locking her muscles rigid to prevent any chance of her escaping.

And then... Sil's hypersensitive hearing picked up a faint sound growing nearer. She instantly classified it as the sound of a primitive internal combustion engine -- some sort of vehicle passing by on the street, on the other side of the wooden privacy fence. She dismissed the sound as of no consequence.

But there was something, an irregular knocking component to the sound which struck a cord deep in her memory -- or rather in the memory of the girl Madison. She knew that sound. It was Jedidiah's pickup truck!

Jedidiah! A surge of liquid heat swelled through Sil's body, her glands pumping hormones into her bloodstream at the very thought of him. A MALE! Instantly the alien forgot all about the rival female, releasing the Fox and letting her float limply away. A much more vital urge claimed her now -- the urge to mate! Skittering across the yard, she leaped the fence, zeroing in on the sound of Jed's now departing vehicle.

The Fox broke the surface, gasping and weakly treading water as she sucked in precious air. Clutching at the edge of the pool, she passed herself by stages to the shallow end, where she could pull herself out of the water and lie slowly reviving. But there was no time to rest... she had to rouse herself to go after Madison. There was no telling what she would do if she got away.

Jed was just driving at random, past houses where people were getting ready for dinner, driving what he thought was a reasonable distance in one direction, then shifting a block over and coming back, searching for some sign. He wasn't sure what sign he was looking for; mostly he was wishing that the Fuchsia Fox had waited for him. He'd feel a lot better if the superheroine were in the truck with him, and for once in his life, he wasn't thinking about sex. He was thinking of that dead orderly he had seen and just wanted the comfort of another person sitting beside him.

The boy completed another sweep and turned the corner, and just then something loomed up in the headlights right in front of him so suddenly that he had slam on the brakes. It was... Hell, it was Madison! And she was naked as a jay bird! Instantly his libido, never very far under the surface, asserted itself again, and he felt his boner rising up in his pants. He snatched the jacket he kept on the passenger seat and got out of the truck, rushing forward.

"Maddy! Oh baby, are you okay?" He draped the jacket around her slim shoulders, while she stood there cuddling her arms around her boobs. "We were worried about you, honey!"

"Jedidiah..." the girl moaned, snuggling into his arms. "Take me away from here, please. Let's go up to Inspiration Point..."

"Uh... I think they still want to look at you at the hospital," the boy said nervously. "Don't you think we'd better--"

"I can't wait," Maddy interrupted, her hands tearing open the front of his shirt and caressing his chest through the thin fabric of his t-shirt, her hot lips kissing and teasing his erect nipples. She let his jacket drop to the ground unheeded as she pushed him toward the rear end of his pickup. "I need you! We'll do it right here! Come on!"

With one hand, she yanked open the tailgate of his truck and turned to unbuckle his jeans. With surprising strength, she grabbed the sides of his waistband and hoisted his butt up onto the tailgate. "Maddy baby, what's got into you?" he gasped as she pulled his jeans down to his knees and then literally ripped open his tighty whities, letting his one-eyed monster spring upright in the cool night air. For a second, Jed felt embarrassed at the idea of doing it right here in the middle of the street, where all somebody in one of the surrounding houses had to do was look out their window and see them at it. But then Maddy knelt in front of him, her hot mouth taking his throbbing wiener inside it, and he forgot about everything else in the heat of that moment.

"Oh God, baby!" he gasped, feeling her lips sucking, her tongue stroking his rock-hard johnson. Jed sometimes had fantasies about blonde biker chicks wearing black leather bikinis and spiked dog collars, who took charge of sex and dominated him like this. He'd just never in his life pictured Maddy as that kind of girl. All the strength seemed to be sapped from his body, even though his heart was pounding like it was going to burst. All he could do was lie back in the bed of his pickup truck, close his eyes, and enjoy it.

Then Maddy sprang up onto the truck with him, her warm, smooth body straddling his. Still keeping his eyes shut, he kind of slid himself on his elbows a little further into the body of the truck as she leaned over him to brush her plump, bare breasts against his face, rubbing her nipples over his gaping lips so that he could suck on them. At the same time, he felt her warm, sweet coosh snugging itself around his erect pole, sliding into place! "Oh God, oh Sweet Lord Jesus," he murmured, his eyes still closed in ecstasy as she took him, humping him. This couldn't be happening! This was like a dream...

Then he began to notice something wrong. When did Maddy have time to put clothes on? Because he could swear she felt like she was wearing chain mail armor, like people wore in that TV show "Game of Thrones". Jed opened his eyes, and instead of Maddy, he was being straddled by a horrible, scaly creature with black slitted eyes and spikes growing out of its head!

Just then the whole truck seemed to rock with an impact. Something plucked the alien creature off of him and tossed it aside, sending it tumbling across the street. The boy looked up and saw the Fuchsia Fox standing over him. "Sorry to interrupt you folks," the superheroine said. "But take my word for it, Jed -- she wouldn't have respected you in the morning."

Her costume was still soaking wet from her recent immersion in the swimming pool, the halter top conforming to the rounded shapes of her beautiful tits like a wet t-shirt. Jed's trouser snake, which had just been about to droop, sprang upright again, making his face turn red. "Er... sorry about that," he said sheepishly.

Meanwhile, Sil rose up on all fours with an evil hiss. Her mouth opened wide and out darted her tongue like a harpoon, aimed squarely at the Fox's chest emblem. The lissome young heroine raised her force shield just in time to absorb and deflect the terrific impact. Then she leaped off the back of the truck, charging at her opponent. The alien slashed with her claws; the Fox caught her wrist and twisted, struggling to get Sil in a head lock. Sil wriggled free, though, grabbing the heroine's arm and flipping her, throwing her slim frame into an oak tree which was standing nearby. Slightly dazed from the impact, the Fox was momentarily vulnerable as the alien jumped her from behind, grappling once again with her clawed hands clutching at her round little coconuts.

The Fox struggled. The tiny blue beads on the front of her bracelets again began to spin around. "Not a chance, sister," Jennifer smirked. "You caught me by surprise with that trick the first time."

The spunky superheroine twisted in place, slipping smoothly out of the alien's grasp with a lateral kick that caught Sil in the abdomen and knocked her backwards. At that moment, the scene of battle was brightly illuminated by spotlights. Two police cars were bearing down from the north end of the street, while the county sheriff's car approached from the south end.

Sil hissed in defiance as the cars halted and men with guns got out. Opening her mouth, she spat three long spikes which thudded into the door of the sheriff's car. Then the alien sprang away into the shadows between two houses and vanished.

The Fox paused briefly to make sure Jed was okay, then turned to give chase.

"Miss Fox! Wait!" It was Constable Anderson, emerging from the sheriff's car carrying a short rifle. "I just came from the hospital. Dr. Hatch has been looking at the lab results from Maddy's tests. She's not responsible for her actions. It's looking like somehow she was infected with alien DNA."

"I kind of figured that out on my own, constable," the superheroine said dryly, thinking about the meteorite she had seen at the Cole residence.

"Dr. Hatch put together the most potent tranquilizer he could come up with," Anderson said, showing her the rifle. "We loaded it in this air gun."

"No offense, but have you seen her?" the Fox said. "Those scales are tough. I don't think an air gun would penetrate."

"I get your point," the constable agreed. "Hang on." He jacked open the breech of the gun and extracted the hypodermic dart, which was approximately six inches long. "Maybe you can get close enough to find a vulnerable spot on her."

"Good idea, thanks." The Fox accepted the dart and carefully tucked it inside her left glove. "Now all we have to do is find her."

Chapter 6 –

"We just got a call," said one of the city police officers. "Somebody reported seeing something run under the Ninth Street highway overpass."

"Where is that?" demanded the Fuchsia Fox.

"About two blocks that way," said the sheriff, pointing.

"Tell your men to try to surround her, but keep back," the superheroine said. "Whatever they do, don't shoot. This is still an innocent girl. She doesn't know what she's doing." And with that, the Fox soared away into the dark sky.

"What the hell?" the sheriff said. "Since when am I supposed to take orders from some babe in hot pink underwear?" Naturally he had heard stories of the Fuchsia Fox of Washington D.C., but like everything he associated with Washington, he was inclined to put it all down to hype.

"You didn't see her at the quarry this afternoon, Caleb," Constable Anderson said. "Trust me. That girl knows what she's doing." They all got into their cars, Jeb included, and took off down the street, lights flashing but without sirens.

The Fox found the overpass quickly enough. A city police cruiser was already there, but the officer must have already gotten the word by radio, because he was just standing by with his gun braced on the frame of his open door, waiting for backup. As the heroine landed, she realized that it wasn't just a simple overpass. It was more like a section of elevated highway about a hundred feet long which had been built over an old, abandoned street. The asphalt was cracked and weed-grown. There was a hurricane fence along one side, but it wouldn't pose any obstacle for Sil. Worse yet, the whole area seemed to have been used as a dumping ground for junk cars and appliances. There were mercury vapor lamps at either end, but most of that hundred feet was as dimly lit as a cave.

The Fox waved at the police officer to remain where he was as she strolled under the overhang of the highway. Her high heels clicked in the stillness. Every shadow seemed alive with possibilities for concealment. From somewhere in the dark came an abrupt sound of something hitting metal, but there was no way of telling if it was Sil or just an alley cat. Jennifer licked her lips. "Madison?" she said out loud. "Are you there? I'm not going to hurt you, Madison."

The other three cars pulled up about then. The sheriff had wisely killed their flashing lights so as not to alarm their suspect, and he deployed the cars at a safe distance along the overpass so that they could shine their spotlights under there. The Fox was grateful for the additional light, although all it did was push back the shadows a little bit.

Suddenly a spear of metal came whizzing out of the darkness behind her, hitting the Fox in the middle of her back and deflecting off her invisible force shield. It was a piece of rusted rebar. As the heroine turned, the alien sprang with the speed of a panther, claws outstretched, landing on the Fox and overpowering her backwards. The stunning super-lady grabbed Sil's wrists, rolled onto her back and flipped the alien right over, sending her slamming into the roof of a junk car.

Instantly the alien opened her mouth and launched her tongue like a harpoon. The long, black, muscular appendage looped once around the Fox's swanlike neck just as she was getting to her feet. With remarkable strength it pulled, yanking the slim girl backwards, half choking her. As her lungs gasped for breath, Jennifer's hands grabbed at the sticky restraint to loosen it as the alien, still perched on the roof of the junk car, reeled her in.

Once more pulled into the alien's embrace, the Fox felt Sil's scaly arms encircle her sylphlike torso from behind, hands inadvertently clutching at her pliant B-cups as they sought for purchase. Jennifer struggled desperately, her silken skin quivering as she felt Sil's hands snag her halter top and pull the flimsy garment upward along her body, fully exposing the soft mounds of her two flawless coconuts.

And naturally the men in the surrounding police cars all put their spotlights directly on her.

"Holy Moley," whispered Jed, his eyes popping out as his boner got hard again.

"Isn't there anything we can do?" said Anderson, holding the air rifle with an extra tranquilizer. It was obvious that he didn't have a clear shot at the alien without hitting the Fox.

"You saw how fast that thing moves," the sheriff said. "It would slaughter us unless you've changed your mind about using guns." He stared distractedly at the superheroine's sweet little tits, their nipples projecting like bullets. "The only thing we can do is watch. Damn it."

At that same time, as Jennifer struggled in the alien's grip, the thought struck her that Sil's tongue wasn't as scaled as the rest of her! There was her vulnerable spot!

The Fox squirmed, shifting position as she reached carefully into her glove and pulled out the dart. Her thumb flicked off the safety cap that protected the needle as she got ready to ram it home.

But Sil was not stupid. Her black eyes narrowed as she saw the dart. Quickly she released the heroine's neck, reeling her tongue back in. The two of them grappled, rolling over the top of the junk car and down the hood, landing hard on the cracked asphalt. As they got to their feet, still fighting, the dart was knocked out of the Fox's grasp and hit the ground where it got crushed under Sil's scaled heel.

Oh shoot! Jennifer thought. Now what do I do?

Going on the offensive, the Fox landed a flurry of punches on the alien, driving her back relentlessly. Sil parried, catching the girl's slender arm and flipping her. Then she leaped over her opponent and toward the nearest police officer.

The man panicked at the sight of her and fired his shotgun. "NO!" Jennifer cried.

Sil staggered back. The pellets had not been able to penetrate her scaly hide, but it was clear that they stung her. She wheeled about and loped away, leaping gracefully over obstacles as she ran the length of the overpass. The Fox ran nimbly after her as the men hurriedly redeployed.

At the far end, Sil emerged into the light of a mercury vapor lamp. As the Fox caught up to her, she was waiting, leaning with one hand against the aluminum lamppost. Sparks and tendrils of electricity began to crackle around the lamp and even the metal post itself. She was drawing voltage from the power line that fed the lamp.

"Okay, Madison," Jennifer said, approaching her warily. "Let's talk about this..."

A bolt of electricity suddenly shot from the alien's outstretched hand, striking the Fuchsia Fox in the center of her beautiful chest. "Ahhhh!" she cried. Her force shield absorbed a lot of the damage, but it hurt like blazes. At that moment, she realized what she had to do. Putting one foot painfully in front of the other, she advanced while electricity continued to pour into her body. The last few feet she took in a rush, reaching out to give Sil a hug. ZAP!!! The electricity shocked them both, breaking the alien's concentration.

The Fox dropped to her knees, both her strength and resistance spent. Sil stumbled away, but the spikes on her head and spine were shrinking, the scales that covered her body disappearing. The alien tried to rally. If she could escape even now, find some safe refuge...

PFFT! Anderson took aim with the air rifle and put his dart squarely into Sil's glistening, round buttocks. The alien staggered and dropped, her scales rapidly dwindling until all that remained was an attractive young woman stretched out on the ground, unconscious and very, very naked.

"All right, boys! Let's get some handcuffs on her," the sheriff said to the gawking policemen. "And leg irons, too, if you've got 'em!"

"But sheriff--" the Fox protested.

"I don't want to hear it," the man said. "Two people are dead. I understand what you say about her not being responsible, but that's not for me to decide. That's for the law to decide."

The superheroine let out a sigh. "I understand. I was just wondering if you think you can hold her if she changes back."

Epilogue –

The Fox didn't get home until 10 o'clock that night, after all. She landed gracefully on the balcony of her condo and slipped inside. In the bedroom she took off her bracelets of Ishtar and peeled off her elbow-length gloves. Walking through to the living room, she found her husband on the sofa watching television in just lounge pants. Containers of Chinese take-out littered the coffee table.

"Angel!" Martin said, sitting up. "I've been hearing about your exploits on the news."

Jennifer glanced at the TV in passing, but her eyes were on the food as she plopped down beside him on the sofa, slipping out of her ankle boots. "Is that chow mein?" she moaned, snatching up a box. "I'm famished!" Without another word, the superheroine began shoveling food into her mouth with a plastic fork.

"So what happened?" Martin wanted to know. "All it said on the news was that there was some kind of dangerous animal running loose. Ten minutes ago there was a press conference by the Frederick County sheriff, saying that the thing had been captured and acknowledging the assistance of the unbelievably sexy Fuchsia Fox."

Jennifer eyes went wide, her cheeks bulging with pork and bean sprouts. She swallowed and said, "Did he really say I was unbelievably sexy?"

"I added that part," her husband said, sliding his arm around her and lightly tickling her silky, bare shoulder with his fingers.

Jennifer felt the tingling sensation run along her skin and down her spine, all the way to her pussy. She turned to Martin and kissed him, their lips meeting and their tongues mingling in a hot tide of passion. Warmth was spreading upward to all parts of her body, making her pulse throb with a different kind of hunger. She felt his strong arm pull her slender body closer, his other hand sliding between her satiny knees, groping along her inner thigh towards her snatch.

It reminded her so much of Jed's amorous advances that she had to laugh out loud.

"What's so funny?" Martin demanded, pulling back self-consciously.

"I'm sorry," the girl giggled. "I'll tell you the whole story later, I promise." Jenn went on shoveling food into her mouth. She watched the rest of the news, but she couldn't help thinking about poor Madison. According to the medical tests, the alien DNA was in remission, but no one knew if it was permanent or temporary. The District Attorney had agreed to place her in custody of the Bio/Medical division of Starr Laboratories, a Department of Defense contractor which had the facilities to keep her safe until a determination could be made.

Jennifer burped. "Excuse me," she apologized, putting aside the now empty food container. "Now that I've fed my stomach, the rest of me needs something that only you can give." Swiveling to face him on the sofa, she raised her arms over her head in eloquent silence.

Martin needed no further hints. He took hold of the lower edge of her halter top and peeled the clingy garment upwards along her smooth body. When her gorgeous little coconuts popped into view, he bit his lower lip in arousal, pulling the top over her head and throwing it aside.

"Oh darling," Jenn purred, sliding into his arms and kissing him on the lips, feeling her naked tits so soft and vulnerable against his muscular chest. "I can't tell you how badly I need servicing..."

"My pleasure, Angel," Martin whispered, nuzzling her ear as he held her close. A moment later he eased her down on the sofa. In four seconds flat he had her out of her panties, sprawling on top of her and kissing her sweet, delicious breasts.

"Mmmmmmmm!" Jennifer moaned, closing her eyes with ecstasy as he took her sensitive nipple in his hot mouth. It felt so heavenly to just lie here with no more decisions to make, no more need to be strong and powerful, no more pressure to be perfect. With Martin, there was none of that. She was his woman. There was no need for pretense, but only helpless submission.

She could feel his hot body sliding between her legs, his hard, throbbing shaft pushing through the petals of her flower and into her wet love hole, filling her. "OH GOD!" she squeaked, feeling her body spasm in response, and for an agonizing moment she was afraid she was going to cum right away and ruin everything. But Martin pulled back, giving her time to catch her breath. Her lissome arms snaked around his husky torso, holding him as her lips sought his neck with tender kisses. Martin kissed back and then he was entering her again, and again. Her legs encircled his waist. Her quivering coosh felt every centimeter of his tool and loved it. A shudder suddenly ran through her body as the two of them climaxed simultaneously in an explosion of fire and heat.

"Wow!" he gasped, as he collapsed weakly beside her. "Maybe we ought to both book a trip to the mountains!"

"I was just thinking the same thing," Jenn said impishly, brushing a stray lock of hair from his face and kissing him.

>>>the end
By Centurion
xoxo
Jenn (aka Flirty)
DrDominator9
Emissary
Emissary

Nicely done. Enjoyed the fact it was a female alien opponent. Jed's advances were charming, and he's lucky he's not dead. A good read, as always, Centurian.
Follow this link to descriptions of my stories and easy links to them:

viewtopic.php?f=70&t=32025
dodosony
Neophyte Lvl 2
Neophyte Lvl 2

It is glad to see the latest Fuchsia Fox adventure after two months of wait – it worth to wait for a story with well-designed details but I still wish if there will be more Fuchsia Fox’s adventure in the future.

There are lots of fantastic and juicy narratives in this episode that make the whole story fill up with attractive details through the entire text rather than part of it. For example, in the middle of Chapter 3, Jed trying his best to flirt with Fuchsia Fox. We can find out Jennifer seems a bit enjoy with her fabulous attraction on men, but Fox still has her bottom line in her mind – Fox told Jed she has a boyfriend once Jed is trying to slip his hand into Fox’s soft inner thigh. Also, there is an innovative idea that we cannot find from previous stories of Fox. The alien creature, Sil, who can summon the energy out of Bracelet of Ishtar without need the permission from Fox. This scenario makes it possible for a further story that someone may steal or seize the superpower from the Bracelet of Ishtar, and this idea is as attractive as the scenario like superheroine lost or stripped her superpower during the battle.

Moreover, the final battle between Fox and Sil in chapter 5 to 6 show the intelligence of the female alien creature. In my view, a tricky enemy is contributing to the heroic image of our protagonist, it means Fox is not only relying on her superpower to beat down her opponents but also, Fox had to win with the help of wisdom and tolerance. Nonetheless, the idea of the alien enemy is exciting, and I expect to read more about Fuchsia Fox adventure stories soon.

Thanks for your and Centurion’s work.

Dodosony
scwank
Henchman
Henchman

dodosony wrote:
5 years ago
This scenario makes it possible for a further story that someone may steal or seize the superpower from the Bracelet of Ishtar, and this idea is as attractive as the scenario like superheroine lost or stripped her superpower during the battle.
Always enjoy Centurion's stories, and I like this idea. Even better if it is unexpected and a complete surprise to the reader, like at the hands of some normal person.
flirty_but_nice
Staff Sargeant
Staff Sargeant

Hey guys. Just a quick word to acknowledge and thank you for your feedback. I appreciate it so much!

I've forwarded your comments to Centurion for him to reply to. When I get his feedback, I'll post it here. I will be away for a couple of weeks now, though, but know I haven't forgotten about y'all. I will try to give a more detailed response to each comment, upon my return.

Thanks again ... and I am so glad y'all have been enjoying the FF stories. I will continue to bombard Centurion with ideas and pass along any and all ideas you guys forward to me. :)
xoxo
Jenn (aka Flirty)