Catwoman in 'Happy Birthday'

Have stories to share? Post them here! All writers welcome.
Doctor Outcome
Overlord
Overlord

hey everybody! Sorry we've been away from the story forum for so long, been trying to help a fellow writer get his ideas created. Our female colleague Star5 had an idea for a custom script and asked us to help with collaboration on it. Star didn't have any luck getting this one created either sadly, but asked that we post it here on the forums since it was a group collaboration with her, me and my homegirl.

So, we hope you'll enjoy this epic story we put together.
Be warned: it's in script format.

Cast:

Christina Carter as Catwoman

Location: Stonegate Penitentiary for gifted Criminals (Evening)

Interior shot: Hallway

Sexy cat burglar Catwoman is making her way down the corridor of Stonegate Penitentiary, searching for a particular prisoner being held there. With her small backpack of tools with her, Catwoman creeps down the hallway stealthy as a black leopard until she comes to a door with the words ‘Control Room: Authorized personnel only’ on the front.

Catwoman (breaks fourth wall): Hmmm…maybe a member of the staff can help me find who I’m looking for.

Kneeling down in front of the door, Catwoman takes out a fake keycard and her I-phone and hooks it up to the keypad beside the door. She then runs Harley Quin’s ‘Party-crasher’ app to hack into the key panel and after a few moments, the keypad beeps and the door opens.

Catwoman (smiling): Jackpot.

She puts the tools away and slinks inside the room.

Interior shot: Control Room

Once inside the room, Catwoman disables the lock mechanism and creeps further into the office. Peering around the corner, she finds a buff, handsome orderly dressed in white, sitting in a leather swivel chair, half-asleep watching the monitors. With a naughty smile, Catwoman goes into her tool-pack and takes out a cloth and some chloroform labeled ‘Night-Night’ juice.

Catwoman: He’s already half asleep…some of my ‘Night-Night’ juice should put him right…out.

Once the cloth is prepared, Catwoman slowly makes her way into the room where the orderly, whose name is Dexter, is partially knocked out. Creeping up behind him like a shadow, the lovely cat burglar gently places the rag over his mouth and nose. Dexter stirs in his sleep and moans in despair but makes no attempt to fight back…all he can do is shake his head and moan as Catwoman attempts to calm him down.

Catwoman (soft cooing voice): There, there now, it’s okay baby…it’s okay. (Dexter moans in his sleep some more) Shhhhh…I know, I know. Just take a deep breath and go to sleep, darling. (meows seductively)

Eventually, Dexter is fully out like a light and Catwoman takes the rag away from his mouth as he snores lightly. Catwoman gently strokes his hair and face and then goes over to the security monitors. She looks at every which one but is unable to find the person she’s looking for and even checks the security manifest which was on a clipboard, but is still having no luck.

Catwoman (sighs): This place is like a labyrinth, Prisoner K-33 could be anywhere. (looks at the unconscious Dexter) Hmmmm…maybe this buff, cuddly grizzly bear can tell me or point me to someone who knows where Prisoner K-33 is. First…I’ll need to make him a little more cooperative…but how?

Catwoman looks around the room thoughtfully until her eyes fall on a desk drawer:

Close Up: Drawer with an Orange sign on it with the words ‘Use in case of an emergency’

Catwoman opens the drawer up and finds a couple of syringes loaded with sedatives and tranquilizers for settling down unruly patients. She picks one up, examines it and then gets a very naughty idea.

Cut to Black.

Fade in:

Tight on Dexter: still in leather swivel chair.

Regaining consciousness, Dexter shakes the drowsiness out of his head.

Catwoman (seductively): Rowr…look who’s awake. So…how was your nap, Dexter?

Dexter (groggy): Mmm…terrible.

After his head clears, Dexter opens his eyes all the way and when he finds Catwoman standing in front of him with her hands on her hips, he’s terrified beyond belief.

Dexter (gasps): Catwoman! What’re you doing here?! H-How did you get in here?!

Catwoman (examining her nails): Getting into places is part of my profession, doll-face.

Dexter looks down to see that his wrists are cuffed to the armrests and tries to pull his arms free, to which Catwoman says, ‘Save your strength...you’re going to need it when I’m done with you.’

Dexter (horrified): What the…why am I handcuffed to the chair and… (looks down and gasps again)

Dexter’s khakis have been undone and were pulled down to his ankles, showing him wearing some very embarrassing boxer shorts with red hearts on them.

Dexter (in despair): Catwoman, why are my pants down?!

Catwoman: Well…I wanted to make you a little more…comfortable so we can talk.

Dexter: Talk? About what?

Catwoman reveals that she’s looking for prisoner K-33 and when Dexter hears that he panics. He begs to be let go, telling Catwoman that he can’t tell her where the prisoner is located, but Catwoman refuses to be denied.

Catwoman (seductively): Where are you hiding them? Tell me.

Dexter (desperately): Catwoman you don’t understand…I-I can’t tell you! I’m can’t reveal their location.

Catwoman: Fine…have it your way.

Catwoman takes out her Smartphone and uses it to take a couple of snapshots of Dexter in just his undershorts. Open-mouthed with shock, Dexter protests and yells at her to cease and desist but she doesn’t stop until she gets 10 snapshots.

Dexter: Catwoman, don’t embarrass me like this, please. It’s my birthday today!

Catwoman (unsympathetic): Tell me where prisoner K is and I’ll delete the pics. You don’t and I’ll put them up on social media for everyone to see. (menacing tone) Then you’ll really have something to celebrate on your birthday!

With a frustrated sigh, Dexter tells her he’ll cooperate: he reveals that prisoner K is in Zone 13, Sub-Level D in cell 626. Catwoman checks the register to make sure he’s telling the truth and he is. Catwoman asks what security clearance is needed to get into the cell and Dexter tells her that she’ll need a master key card which is kept in the locker in the room. Catwoman picks the locker, retrieves the card and then goes back and stands in front of Dexter looking at him with a naughty smile and Dexter, who looks worried, asks her why is she staring at him like that.

Catwoman: Nice underwear…who bought those for you?

Dexter: They were a birthday present…from my girlfriend.

Catwoman, all-knowing, tells him that he doesn’t have a girlfriend stating that a real woman would never pick out such dorky looking shorts. She reaches down in front of him and begins to run her hand over his shorts and begins touching his crotch until eventually, she pulls his rock hard prick out and he gasps.

Dexter: Catwoman, what are you doing to me?

Catwoman (grinning): Rowr…because you were so cooperative, I’m gonna give you a *real* birthday present, handsome.

Dexter (desperately): Catwoman please, don’t do this. I’ve got a date tonight!

Catwoman : You got that right. You *do* have a date tonight…and she’s right in front of you, birthday boy.

Dexter: Come on Catwoman, I cooperated with you.

Catwoman throws her head back and laughs.

Catwoman: Annnnnnd, you thought I was just gonna let you go? Well, that’s proof alone that you don’t have a girlfriend: because you *obviously* don’t know anything about women.

To further illustrate her point, Catwoman takes the orderly’s head in her hands and kisses him on the mouth with passion. Dexter moans with pleasure as Catwoman makes out with him for a good while before she breaks the kiss, some of her lipstick getting smeared on his mouth. Slinking down to her knees, Catwoman lifts up his cock and gives his balls a kiss and then she kisses the head of his cock and rubs it gently over her mouth. She tells Dexter to close his eyes, which he does and she proceeds to blow him against his will and Dexter begins to moan with ecstasy.

Catwoman (while blowing him): How’s that feel? Hmm?

Dexter (sighs, drowsy voice): Mmmmm, that feels so good.

Catwoman: You like the way that feels? (Dexter nods his head) Are you enjoying yourself? (he nods again and she sucks him off a little more) That’s good.

Catwoman continues to blow Dexter, but the sound of footsteps approaching the room causes her to stop what she’s doing and she snaps her head around and stares at the door. She then looks at the security screen and sees a pretty candy striper nurse standing at the door trying to get in. Catwoman gives an angry hiss and demands to know who she is and Dexter tells her that it’s Ariel, the head R.N. probably coming to do her rounds and Catwoman orders him to get rid of her or else she’ll make her part of the party.

Dexter: No! Catwoman, don’t hurt her, please. I’ll get rid of her, just…put her on the intercom.

Catwoman (reaches over for the intercom button, warning tone of voice): Don’t let me get caught, pretty-boy. You don’t have the closet space for a body right now.

Catwoman hits the button and continues to blow Dexter while he converses with Ariel.

Ariel (flighty, sweet voice): Dexter! It’s Ariel. Is everything okay in there?

Dexter (straining voice): Y-y-y-y…yeah.

Ariel: Can I come in for a second please?

Trying to fight an orgasm, Dexter accidentally shouts ‘No!’ startling Ariel and quickly composes himself.

Dexter: I mean, ‘no’ Ariel. Please don’t come in I-I’m doing something…in here… (straining voice) …I’ll say.

Ariel tells him that she can’t get into the office and that she needs to do her rounds. Looking at Catwoman, she shakes her head ‘no’ at him and mouths at him to ‘get rid of her’. Dexter hesitates and Catwoman squeezes his cock, reminding him that his balls are in her hands…*literally*. Dexter tells Ariel that he’ll do her rounds for her later and to just give him thirty minutes to finish up. Ariel sighs, says ‘okay’ and Catwoman can hear the footsteps retreating down the hall. Satisfied, Catwoman says ‘good boy’ and she goes back to giving him a blowjob and eventually, she begins to stroke him.

Dexter: Catwoman, what are you doing now?

Catwoman (seductively): Rowr. Kitty wants some milk.

Eventually after five minutes of vigorous stroking and naughty talk from Catwoman, Dexter closes his eyes and lets out a small groan of relief as he shoots his cum all over the place like a fountain and Catwoman flashes him a wicked smile as he cums. Satisfied that her job was done, Catwoman cleans the cum off of her gloved hands, as she playfully teases him about not being able to ‘hold his wad’.

Catwoman: Well birthday boy, there’s one more thing I need to do before we call it quits.

Dexter (exhausted and in disbelief): Catwoman come on: you knocked me out, you took my pants down and took embarrassing photos of me in my underwear, you blew me and then stroked me off…what else could you possibly want to do to me?

Catwoman then picks up the syringe she found and holds it up, much to Dexter’s confusion before pulling the cap off with her teeth and spitting it out.

Dexter: Where did you get that?

Catwoman: From your drawer. You know, you guys should really consider locking these up…if a patient got a hold of one of these that wouldn’t be very good for you.

Realizing it’s a syringe with sedatives, a worried Dexter asks her what she’s going to do with it and Catwoman explains that she needs to put him out before she leaves.

Dexter (pleading): Catwoman, don’t use that on me, please.

Catwoman (shakes head): Sorry hon…but I can’t have you flapping your gums to the staff like a parrot when I leave here. Besides, I’m finished playing with you now.

Dexter: But I won’t say anything, I swear. Just don’t…please.

Unsympathetic, Catwoman pulls the front of his shorts down some more and plunges the syringe into his pelvis, making Dexter grunt in pain. Very slowly, she pushes the plunger down and as Dexter is shot up with sedatives, he begins to moan as a wave of drowsiness hits him hard like a punch to the face. Once the syringe is empty, Catwoman yanks it out of him making him grunt and jump with pain and he sighs with relief as Catwoman rubs his pelvis where she shot him up.

Catwoman: There we go. (begins rubbing her hand on his chest) It’s okay Dexter, there’s no shame in being knocked out by a woman. Just sleep my dear…you’ve *earned* it.

Dexter (moaning drowsily): Noooo…

The buff orderly fights to stay conscious but because of the sedatives combined with Catwoman’s soothing voice, it’s a losing battle for him. After thirty-five seconds of struggling to stay awake, he finally blacks out, the back of his head collapsing against the leather swivel chair and he’s snoring lightly. With a satisfied smile, Catwoman takes out a pair of black satin panties, gently stuffs them into the orderly’s mouth and then takes the belt from his pants and ties it around his head to keep him from spitting the panties out. After disabling the cameras to Zone 13, Catwoman turns the chair around with Dexter in it to face the monitor, retrieves her tool pack and before she leaves, she gives him a kiss on the cheek.

Catwoman (seductive voice): Rowr…happy birthday, Dexter.

Catwoman re-enables the security card reader and sneaks out of the control room.

Scene 2: Cell of Prisoner K-33

Arriving at Sub-Level D, Cell 626, Catwoman takes out the master keycard and uses it to unlock the door and then enters the cell, which was big and empty accept for a bunker bed where a person in an orange jumpsuit and barefooted was lying on her side in the shadows, her back to Catwoman.

Catwoman: Good news Prisoner K-33…you’ve got a pardon for bad behavior. So we’re checking you out early.

Close on: Prisoner’s back

Still in the shadows, Prisoner K-33 turns over and stretches before getting out of bed. She takes a couple of steps toward the light where Catwoman is standing.

Tight on: Gretel, as she steps into the light.

Gretel (wicked smile): Well…it’s about fuckin’ time. (throws her head back and laughs evilly before she gives the screen a menacing grin)

Ominous tune plays then abruptly stops.

Screen cuts to black
: The words ‘To Be Continued…’ appear on the screen

Fade to Black
That's all she wrote.jpg
That's all she wrote.jpg (119.3 KiB) Viewed 1224 times
'Underestimate your enemy in battle, odds are, you won't live to see another one'