Batgirl Secrets

Have stories to share? Post them here! All writers welcome.
bobcashman
Neophyte Lvl 5
Neophyte Lvl 5

Hi all. This is a story I wrote back around 2000 and originally posted on the Grey Archive. No doubt, some of you were still too young for this stuff then, LOL. Hope you enjoy.

Batgirl-Secrets
By Bob Cashman
Batgirl is owned and trademarked by Warner Brothers. This story was written for entertainment purposes only and not intended for monetary gain. Warning! This story contains material of an adult nature and is intended for mature readers.

Barbara Gordon removed the last remnants of her clothes and stood in her secret room, staring at herself in the mirror. “A gray hair,” she said to herself, laughing as she gazed at herself in the mirror. At 31 she was still in stellar shape, but the years were taking their toll. The crow’s feet had appeared around her dark brown eyes, although her size 36-C cup chest was still firm, as were her thighs.

Barbara had been fighting Gotham crime for over a decade now. Since the murders of Batman and Robin, the city had come to depend on her now more than ever. Still, the toll on her social and professional life couldn’t be ignored. Her latest boyfriend was suspicious of the hours he called and she “wasn’t home. “Still, she sighed to herself, “there are only me and no one else,” she said aloud as she put on her Kevlar pants, stopped for moment, then pulled on her upper torso armor. She zipped up the front, put on her boots and gloves and looked again at her. “I don’t know how much longer I can do this,” she said aloud, almost sad, as she took her cowl from mannequins head and placed the red-haired wig, then mask over her face. In the mirror, Batgirl stood staring back at her.

Hours later, Batgirl, by now exhausted from three busts and two street fights headed along the street on the Batcycle. To her left, she noticed something move, something out of the ordinary as she skidded the cycle to a halt, then gunned its engine. A man took off running, holding something, as she quickly closed. He ducked into a side entrance about 50-feet from where the cycle halted as Batgirl gave chase.

She hesitated as she opened the door, but heard footsteps going up the stairs. Just for security, she pulled her Batrang out and headed up the stairs as she heard a door close about three levels above her. Still in first class shape, she quickly ascended the stairs, opened the door, checking for sounds. She could hear footsteps fading in front of her in the dark hallway.

“This could be a trap,” she thought to herself as she gave chase, “but superheroines weren’t built like other people,” she thought, giving chase. About ten footsteps in however, she stumbled, as she reached for her utility belt.

“Must be gas…” she thought to herself, trying to unlatch her compartment, as her legs gave out. “Must get this…on,” was her last thought before her body slumped to the floor.

“Excellent, excellent Chico, you will be paid handsomely for luring our little lady here,” said the large, well-built Hispanic looking male.

“Well, Mister Escobar, enjoy her. I know you will,” he chuckled, only guessing what Pablo Escobar, a notorious drug kingpin in the Gotham underworld would do to Batgirl.

Escobar stared at the beautiful crime fighter. “A pity I can’t let you live,” he said a loud to no one. He wanted to savor the moment, as he looked down at the body of Batgirl, clad now only in her mask. The rest of her costume was gone. She was spread-eagled on a large bed, her wrists, and ankles chained securely. He watched her chest heave up and down, its nipples standing out as he bent over and licked one. He gazed at her brown, finely trimmed pussy, and smiled as he unzipped his pants and removed them.

He took some KY jelly from a nearby jar and spread it in Batgirl’s pussy, her legs held apart by her bonds. Then he began to caress the Dark Angel, ever so gently that she began to moan softly as he played with her clitoris.

“Time for the show to begin,” he thought as he brought out some smelling salts and Batgirl began to stir, even as he entered her for the first time, pausing for her to accommodate him, before sliding his entire cock into her love canal.

Batgirl began to stir, just as she realized a strange sensation. Was she in bed with her boyfriend, she wondered as she came too. She opened her eyes and screamed, now realizing and remembering where she was.

“What???Help me!!!! Please!!!!” she half-screamed as she realized she was chained and her costume had been removed.

She gave a sigh of relief as she felt her cowl still in its place and tried to move against her bonds to no avail. She recognized the face of the man on top and inside of her as none other than Pablo Escobar, the noted drug kingpin who wanted her dead.

“Batgirl, glad you have decided to join in the fun,” he smiled as he pumped her viciously.

“Escobar, you won’t get away with this,” hissed Batgirl, even while realizing there was little she could do to prevent her rape at the moment.

“And you intend to do what, my pretty,” he whispered in her ear as he gently lifted her cowl.

“No!!!No…” stammered Barbara as she felt her mask lifted on the left side of her face.

“Ah….wait, my lovely,” Escobar grunted as he felt himself ready to cum. “You can only imagine what I could do to your friends and family once I find out who you really are, Batgirl.”

Barbara laid there, naked, exposed, being raped by Escobar. She had always feared something like this, had seen its victims, but never imagined she would be one.

“Please…you don’t want to do this. Maybe we could work out some sort of deal,” she pleaded.
“The only deal you’re going to get is a coffin and headstone, Batbitch,” he hissed as he stared into her eyes as he felt himself explode into her.

“Noooo!!! “ Batgirl screamed as she struggled, feeling his hot juice enter her.

Escobar continued to pound her for a few more moments, emptying the last of his jiz into Batgirl’s womb as he felt her struggle against his penis.

He stopped and kissed her deeply. To his delight she didn’t resist but returned the kiss as their tongues met.
“It’s a shame we couldn’t have met under better circumstances, Batgirl,” he said, squirting one last bit of cum into her. “But business is business,” he said, resting his body on her as he took both hands and grasped her mask.

“Now, time to see who you really are under this mask. I’ll bet this information would be worth millions, but then, I’m one of the few who could pay it, so I get it for free,” he said lifting it up. His eyes widened as he realized a wig was also attached to the cowl, as he worked it up and off her head. He paused, then smiled as he recognized the face of Barbara Gordon.

“Yes….yes….you are the police commissioner’s daughter. Oh, this is so very interesting. I know you can’t see them, but several cameras have just captured our little love-fest and your subsequent unmasking, Ms. Gordon. Should you survive the next hour, which I very much doubt, do not try and seek revenge on me or I and my associates will kill each and every one of your co-workers and friends, not to mention yourself,” he said pulling out of her.

Barbara lay there, stunned, as she felt cum dribble down her thighs. Escobar said nothing else and left the dimly lit room as she felt a tear run down her cheek.

Then a very large, well-muscled man entered the room. He was about 6’7” and had biceps the size of watermelons. Batgirl’s heart-rate jumped. She recognized the man as none other than a former professional kick-boxer known as Block. He had been suspended for killing a man in the ring and was as good or better at judo than she. She stared as he undid the cables holding her legs and arms, then stood in the doorway.

“You must get through me to get out, Batgirl, although I have never seen you without your mask and clothes on.

Barbara gently slid toward him, angling for an advantage. “Perhaps, we could work out some type of deal, say you spend the night with me, do whatever you like and you let me walk out of her before I hurt…” but before she finished she flew into the air with a judo move. She caught Block squarely in the chest with her vicious kick.

“Gotcha!!!” she thought to herself, but her elation quickly turned to horror when he grabbed her ankle and twisted it so much she thought she heard a CRACK.

“Arrggghhhhhhhhh!!!!!!’ she screamed in pain as she hit the floor.

She was on her feet in a second, but her assailant shoved her into the nearby wall with such force she thought she would break her neck as he struck her front and knocked the wind out of her.

“UMMMPPPHHHHHH” she said as she paused to get her breath. She could hear something come and ducked, just in time as the thugs fist slammed into the wall above her.

“Damm you, bitch!!!” he roared as Batgirl turned and kicked him in the groin. “Now who’s in charge here, buster,” she said slamming a fist into his face.

He tumbled backward as she advanced and swung. He was waiting for that and grabbed her arm, then kicked her so hard he broke ribs.

“Arrrggghhhhhhhhhhh!!’ she screamed, her eyes wide with pain.

“Gotcha, Batgirl,” he smiled slamming her into the wall, again and again and again, before bringing her to him in a move that twisted her arm, then slammed her face first into the wall several times. Batgirl’s face was bloodied and bruised as he let go of her and she slumped down, beaten, too exhausted to fight.

The thug smiled and unzipped his pants.

“No…..I’m begging you….no..please…” she wailed even as he picked her up by both arms and lowered her onto his cock, impaling her.

He kissed her as he moved her up and down on his huge member, slamming her pelvis, then took a nipple in his mouth between his teeth as he viciously chewed her and just for fun, slammed her into the wall several times.

“No…pleaseeeee…..help…….” she wailed as the thug treated her like a rag doll on his member, lifting her up and down, slamming her at will.

He felt himself beginning to cum as he began to pump Barbara faster and faster and moved from moving her up and down on his cock to holding her shoulders while he pounded against her, slamming her against the wall each time he drove himself into her.

Batgirl could do nothing but hold on, her ankle broken, her ribs cracked, in shock from the beating all she could do was hope it would end soon.

“AAARRRGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHH” Block screamed as he released his seed into her womb, pumping and pumping until the last of it was squeezed out. He then slammed her into the wall against his penis as hard as he could as Barbara gasped, then closed her eyes.

Later….Barbara awoke some time later, cum still seeping out of her sweat-soaked pussy. A note was taped to one of her breasts which read: Dear Barbara, Your secret is my secret, but should you ever try and fight crime again, I will kill your friends and family one by one. Then, I will kill you in a most unpleasant manner. Thanks for the memories.

She could barely move and was having trouble breathing as she crawled to her utility belt and pressed the emergency help button that would summon help.

Four months later Barbara sat in her room. She sat in a chair, her crutches nearby. Her ankle was shattered and in a cast, her ribs still hurt and she had nearly died of internal bleeding from her injuries. Her back was in such pain that she wore a back brace. Doctors told her she may have to wear it the rest of her life, along with the limp from her shattered ankle.

Her belly had begun to swell from her pregnancy. It was either Block’s or Escobar’s. She hadn’t the courage to tell her father yet, because what would she tell him? She was having a baby with someone and she didn’t even know the father? She sure wasn’t going to endanger his life by revealing her Batgirl secret. She looked haggard as she stared out the window. Her eyes were sunken, her hair limp and greasy. Her hand trembled, knowing that somewhere out there, at least one person knew who she was and two people had seen her face. How long would it take someone to discover her secret and come for her again? This time, she would be unable to even defend herself.

She grabbed her crutches and got up.“Arggggg..” she moaned in pain. Every movement was painful now as she put more things into a nearby box. She was packing to move. Move far, far away from the hell that Gotham had become for her. Somewhere out there, Pablo Escobar knew her secret, and she had no doubt he would use it again when needed. She had survived her ordeal with Block and had no intention of going another round. She went over to a nightstand and grabbed a handful of pain pills and gulped them down with a glass of water.

She looked into her secret closet. The Batgirl clothes were gone. Batgirl was dead and buried. Barbara had been defeated, broken and impregnated, she thought as she shut the door and kept packing.

The End???????
corumanime
Neophyte
Neophyte

Hey Bob, great story, thanks for posting it! I need more coffee but just some thoughts and feedback below, partly for other readers as well as your good self..
Love how the story is so intense, and yet written so well - it flows and each part has its own feel to it - and how theres so many little details in there; her age, what she's thinking, feeling, etc, and yet.. the story is nice and compact and not an exhausting 22 chapter marathon to read. Its like the radio edit of a great song, not the 12 minute extended dance version..
I have to say it is WAY darker than what I like best, but I haven't even replied (yet) to the recent post asking what people like best so.. but in any case, whilst that misses the mark a little for me on the carnal side, doesn't make me appreciate it any less as great story writing... for many reasons some of which I'll outline here:
- I believe part of the driving force for this darker style is the rather annoying way in mainstream superhero media, that theres never any consequences or risk to fighting crime. And the heroines often flaunt their sexuality but never have to "deliver the goods", like, the ultimate cock-teases. This story and others like it, remind me of how the movie "Kick Ass" puts the danger and reality back into superheroes; the guy gets his head kicked in many times and people actually die.
- Like my stories, I prefer foods like a Mild Curry. Could never eat a Vindaloo. But if Vindaloo didn't exist, it would mess up the goalposts and ruin the experience of having a Mild Curry, I would always wonder if I'd prefer something stronger and hotter. And likewise, the stories I prefer where the heroine escapes in the end, would start to become annoyingly like the mainstream media depictions again. Having a darker side to keep the reader on their toes and not getting bored, is important.
Other feedback:
Love how theres so many little details about the sex stuff, prefer less violence, also without going too far it'd be nice if the start of the main action could be drawn out more.. in this story she gets KOed instantly, and isn't even awake yet when she is being penetrated.. thats pretty fast moving, maybe it was the intent and important to this story, but if it isn't, then having it be a little more gradual is nice, he touches her.. her breath quickens.. she gets more nervous as her plight becomes more apparent.. sweats more as time goes on, etc.
Also if the middle part was more drawn-out, you could make use of unused details in the story. In fact, Batgirl, as a genre, has a landscape all its own - a story could be about a younger, more naive, less skilled, but very agile Batgirl, or the middle ranged one, or, as in this story, an older, more experienced Batgirl who has to work that little bit harder to do the athletics but also has more tricks up her sleeve and more mental strength for not giving in to bad situations, which take longer for her to break down, etc.. that angle didn't seem to feature heavily. Also, your story wants to humiliate her and make her feel powerless, and the action starts after she has been on patrol for three hours.. when she wakes up tied to the bed and is unable to move and the villains are gloating over her, can you think of anything else that might distract her or that she might be scared of happening, especially if she gets too scared or her lower tummy is over stimulated? Some people don't like to go there, and theres no need to, but simply being in a position where she might need to tinkle but is not allowed/able to, might magnify her peril further? Even if nothing comes of it, its like the sharp knife waved in front of her face which is only used to slit her costume.. but the *fear* of it is still there.
- I also like how theres a double-whammy in the story, where she gets used and seems to have a chance at freedom, but has to fight a huge strong guy to get it - and fails. That really helps cement the ending where she decides to not only retire, but run away from Gotham City itself.
- Also just about the "Batgirl-arc" itself - younger, usual, older, batgirl - I notice its often the older Batgirl in your stories that have a dark ending, and this kinda fits the arc of her career. If she's going to retire, it fits for that to be in her later, not earlier, years (or else there'd be no later years). And like the Vindaloo, reading stories about a slightly younger Batgirl, knowing that a story like this might be coming all too soon to end her career, it adds spice to those earlier ones because its even MORE important that she not give in, that she takes down as many bad guys as possible before her limited time is up. If that makes sense.

Hope these comments and musings are useful.

Take Care,
Corum.
MrBunny
Neophyte
Neophyte

I like the idea and basic plot of the story, but I was never a fan of too much violence in erotic or sexual stories/images/videos. Having her take a beating and get knocked up is fine, but the aftermath would be just as interesting if she wasn't crippled for life. She'd still have to face the dilemma if/how she can go on being Batgirl (with an undesired pregnancy/confidence shattered/villain knowing her identity) and possibly trying to take the down the villain/get payback. Could've made for an interesting story :)
tallyho
Ambassador
Ambassador

Its interesting but I thought the gas take down was a bit quick, and could have done with more build up.
Its a bit uneven in the story telling - she breaks her ankle, falls to the floor and then 'she was on her feet in a second' , and it could do with some proof reading at the start.
Not sure naming your villain after the worlds most wanted works either.
It was a nice touch setting it at the end of her career, although it would have been good to learn how B&R had met their maker and if their identities had been revealed - it would have added a nice counterpoint to Batgirls thoughts on her possible demise and id being exposed.
Fight was well done and the sexual elements were well written.
Overall nice entertaining little read, well done I enjoyed it
Last edited by tallyho 6 years ago, edited 2 times in total.
How strange are the ways of the gods ...........and how cruel.

I am here to help one and all enjoy this site, so if you have any questions or feel you are being trolled please contact me (Hit the 'CONTACT' little speech bubble below my Avatar).
tmon
Elder Member
Elder Member

An oldie but a goodie. still have a copy from the first time I read this story!
bobcashman
Neophyte Lvl 5
Neophyte Lvl 5

Thanks tmon and tallyho. You are right TO...proofing was never a great thing with me. I wrote em and that was it. Well, actually, I was writing mostly for myself, LOL, thus the rather shabby job of proofing. I'll post more soon. They're all from 95-2000 or so. Don't have the time or passion to write much anymore.