The Adventures of the Blue Lynx

Have stories to share? Post them here! All writers welcome.
smerdyakov666
Neophyte Lvl 2
Neophyte Lvl 2

Hello everybody.

Looking for a good long superheroine read complete with bondage, unmaskings, beatdowns, knockouts, and just a lot of general peril?

Read my story! It's about a superheroine named Blue Lynx, the alter ego of Erin Steele, twentysomething daughter of the city's mayor. Together with her friend and tech support Margot, the Blue Lynx takes on the city's thriving underground drug trade... And finds herself in many predicaments along the way!

The first part sees the girls going out to the country, where they're menaced by a pair of horny hillbillies. You can find it here:

http://bluelynxandmargot.blogspot.com/p/index.html

This is going to be an ongoing series, if I'm able to keep writing. So for continuity's sake, the girls win... But I've included (and will continue to include) "dark" endings for those of you who are more into that. :hq:

Let me know what you think! The second Part of "The War on Drugs" should be up soon, and will feature more unmaskings, more distress, more rope, and more peril!

thanks
bluelynxandmargot.blogspot.com
smerdyakov666
Neophyte Lvl 2
Neophyte Lvl 2

My second story is up! You can begin at: http://bluelynxandmargot.blogspot.com/2 ... re_11.html

It's called "Business Before Pleasure." It begins with Erin and her arch nemesis on a strange date. It ends with Blue Lynx and Margot tied together in a factory waiting to explode.

Along the way there's bondage, an unmasking, and peril galore! Enjoy!
flirty_but_nice
Staff Sargeant
Staff Sargeant

I enjoyed part one very much!

As saucy as the option 2 final chapter was, I think I preferred the original version.

I look forward to reading more of the Blue Lynx & Black Bobcat adventures! (Still have to read Part 2.)
xoxo
Jenn (aka Flirty)
bobcashman
Neophyte Lvl 5
Neophyte Lvl 5

Must say, I enjoy the explicit endings much more than the more mundane "normal" endings. Get that ending done soon, please! And I loved part 1.
flirty_but_nice
Staff Sargeant
Staff Sargeant

Okay, I have now read part 2 and it was equally good. I loved the apartment encounter with Hammerson. Just wow when Erin was letting Hammerson kiss her!

I think it would be amazing for Hammerson to again have an encounter with Erin, trying to convince her to help him, seducing her, with Erin inexplicably falling for his charms, indulging Hammerson much further this time. Perhaps Erin will be thinking that she should go about this from a different angle, by giving in to Hammerson’s advances, so as to maybe getting inside information.

Can’t wait for part three!
xoxo
Jenn (aka Flirty)
bushwackerbob
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

I really enjoyed both stories, they were excellent. I really like how you build everything up and play all of the beats of the story. The unmasking stuff is superb. I really appreciate the illustrations of the Blue Lynx off to the side as it offers a visual touchstone in addition to the story you are telling. It would be cool if at least once if you could offer an illustration of Margot as well in one of your stories. I prefer the more explicit content as well. You did a really wonderful job on these stories and I look forward to reading more from you in the future.
smerdyakov666
Neophyte Lvl 2
Neophyte Lvl 2

Thanks for the nice words, everyone!

For the record, there actually is an illustration of Margot on the "About Blue Lynx" page.

Explicit ending for Part Two should be up this week, and Part Three, which I thought was going to involve four supervillains teaming up against our heroine, but I think is actually going to be about Blue Lynx getting poisoned by a mad doctor, will hopefully be published within the next two weeks!
bobcashman
Neophyte Lvl 5
Neophyte Lvl 5

Don't burn yourself out...pace yourself.
smerdyakov666
Neophyte Lvl 2
Neophyte Lvl 2

Dark/explicit ending for Part Two is up!

http://bluelynxandmargot.blogspot.com/2 ... efore.html

Enjoy!
bushwackerbob
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

I really liked part two. I hope you continue with your writing.
smerdyakov666
Neophyte Lvl 2
Neophyte Lvl 2

It took a while, but I finally finished Part Three of the Blue Lynx's saga, including an explicit/dark ending!

Chapter one is here:
http://bluelynxandmargot.blogspot.com/2 ... in_26.html

Those of you who have read the rest can read the explicit ending here:
http://bluelynxandmargot.blogspot.com/2 ... nd-in.html

This story is the longest and craziest yet, and is chock full of peril for both Erin and Margot. If you combine all the realities in it (including the dream sequence and the explicit ending), I managed to get in four unmaskings and three near unmaskings. There's also a big beatdown for poor BL, a humiliating attempt to film a Public Service Announcement, bondage, knockouts (in my favorite moment, Margot gets to KO Erin), and lots of general back-and-forth peril. The Dark Ending might be the darkest I've done yet... I tried to prolong the "foreplay" for as long as possible to really maximize the sense of doom for our girls. :hq:

Enjoy!
bobcashman
Neophyte Lvl 5
Neophyte Lvl 5

Thanks for the explicit ending. Always love those. Great writing, not overloaded. Love the entire character.
Ricky89
Neophyte Lvl 3
Neophyte Lvl 3

Congrats, this is very good
smerdyakov666
Neophyte Lvl 2
Neophyte Lvl 2

Part Four is up! Or should I say, Part One of a new saga, "The Fearsome Five," in which Hammerson brings five of BL's greatest foes together for one purpose: the unmasking and defeat of the city's greatest superheroine!

This first episode, "Catnapped" begins with Erin being abducted. A majority of the story is her tied up and menaced, but I promise that she transforms at one point. It leads to the darkest ending of a B.L. story thus far...

Bondage! Beatdowns! Multiple Unmaskings! And more:

http://bluelynxandmargot.blogspot.com/2 ... r-one.html

I'm working now on a Blue Lynx Choose Your Own Adventure game. It's a pretty time consuming process: one branch of the story leads to many more. I've already written about twelve endings, ten of which feature you being unmasked. I imagine there are going to be fifty endings by the time I'm done!

thanks for reading
bobcashman
Neophyte Lvl 5
Neophyte Lvl 5

Love the ending...but I think you will quickly get burned out trying out 50 endings. Just saying...
Femina
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

I do love choose your own peril games :P though yeah... just pace yourself. It's a big undertaking, but if you've got the enthusiasm who am I to stop you.
smerdyakov666
Neophyte Lvl 2
Neophyte Lvl 2

The Choose Your Own Adventure is complete!

http://bluelynxandmargot.blogspot.com/p/play-game.html

It's nearly 50,000 words.

There's almost fifty endings. Half of which you're unmasked. A few of which you undergo even worse things...

This was a labor of love for me, guys.

Forgive me if the writing itself isn't quite up to par with the other Blue Lynx stories. It's difficult to write in the second person, to make "you do this thing" consistently interesting. There are definitely storylines and endings that I rushed through. But hopefully if you like the game once, you'll play a second time, and discover some of the darker, stranger corners of this little labyrinth.

Have fun!
Disciple
Stories Mod
Stories Mod

Okay, I dunno when I'm gonna find the time to play this, but... holy crap. Labor of love indeed - I don't know if I could manage a project a tenth this size!

Godspeed, man.
bobcashman
Neophyte Lvl 5
Neophyte Lvl 5

The link on your blog isn't working!
Femina
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

bobcashman wrote:
6 years ago
The link on your blog isn't working!
What he said.
smerdyakov666
Neophyte Lvl 2
Neophyte Lvl 2

Yeah! It seems if the whole hosting site is down! Shoot! It was definitely working when I first put it up...

Sorry, everyone! I'll try to find a new host soon. I'd keep checking back though here and there. Apparently this host has gone down before. I just hope the Blue Lynx didn't kill it forever!
smerdyakov666
Neophyte Lvl 2
Neophyte Lvl 2

I uploaded the game on Itch.io!

You can find the link on the "Play the Game" page of the blog, or here:

https://smerdyakov666.itch.io/the-blue-lynx

Download and have fun!
Femina
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

Played it for a couple of hours, I think it's pretty well done, haven't noticed to many glaring grammar errors either. Fun, detailed, and perilous :P well done.

But seriously... Fuck Julia. Never met a more duplicitous sociopath in the world. Forget Hammerson, at least he's up front about what he is, Julia is literally 'the worst' Next time we ought to just leave her to... whatever they wanted her for... she'd make a pretty decent supervillainess though...
smerdyakov666
Neophyte Lvl 2
Neophyte Lvl 2

Thank you for playing!
But seriously... Fuck Julia. Never met a more duplicitous sociopath in the world. Forget Hammerson, at least he's up front about what he is, Julia is literally 'the worst' Next time we ought to just leave her to... whatever they wanted her for... she'd make a pretty decent supervillainess though...
Julia's a bit hard to figure out, haha. She's actually the most flexible character in the story: in some lines she's your friend, in others she's your enemy, in most she wants to unmask you... In some she succeeds...
bobcashman
Neophyte Lvl 5
Neophyte Lvl 5

I enjoyed the story. Thought it was very, very creative. I am a more traditionalist, however. Would just love to see a story where you provide the alternate ending, and some really bad (good endings) for BL.
smerdyakov666
Neophyte Lvl 2
Neophyte Lvl 2

The Blue Lynx is (finally) back!

And now, she's got to find a way to
1. Recover after a terrible fight against a ninja
2. Get through an interview with a very nosy reporter
3. Fight off killer plants! (That might have something else on their mind, too...)
4. Keep her mask on, of course!

The story is called "Bad News." I hope you like it!

More coming soon!
smerdyakov666
Neophyte Lvl 2
Neophyte Lvl 2

The sixth adventure of the Blue Lynx is up!

The Fearsome Five is back, and with their most dastardly plan yet: capturing the Blue Lynx's partner! Can Erin defeat a "gauntlet" of her deadliest foes and rescue Margot?

Once this one gets going, the humiliations keep coming for the Blue Lynx. Our girl is beaten down, tied up, drugged, cuffed, taunted and groped, knocked out, and nearly unmasked on four separate occasions. Hope you enjoy it!
Ricky89
Neophyte Lvl 3
Neophyte Lvl 3

Great Story, Blue Lynx vs Steve was great
Blx
Elder Member
Elder Member

Just tried the game, really cool. Will try to read all of the adventures later!
ricky1989
Henchman
Henchman

Which celebrity do you imagine as Blue Lynx and Margot?
smerdyakov666
Neophyte Lvl 2
Neophyte Lvl 2

ricky1989 wrote:
5 years ago
Which celebrity do you imagine as Blue Lynx and Margot?
Personally, I don't have anyone in mind. I've seen a few suggestions though that have been pretty inspiring!

And speaking of inspiration- I had a fit of it the last week and was able to finally complete a story I've been thinking about for months. You can read "The Spaniel Strikes," the newest chapter in the Adventures of the Blue Lynx, here: http://bluelynxandmargot.blogspot.com/2 ... r-one.html

The premise is this- there's a new hero in town, a young man who calls himself the Spaniel. After he rescues Erin from nearly being unmasked, the Blue Lynx is convinced she's found a new ally. But can she really trust a man who wears a mask?

This one is an absolute nightmare for Erin. She's knocked out (several times), tied up (several times), groped and menaced and taunted and beaten down, and constantly about to have her mask taken off. I don't want to spoil anything, but...
Spoiler
I considered putting in SEVERAL dark endings, and might still do so. There are multiple chapters that could've ended the Blue Lynx right then and there. That being said, the "canon" ending here is pretty dark, too, and is going to fundamentally change Erin's life (and so, the nature of these stories). But rest assured, the readers: this isn't truly "the end" for our girl!
Have fun reading, and tell me what you think!
bobcashman
Neophyte Lvl 5
Neophyte Lvl 5

Loved it, loved it, loved it. Keep writing!
smerdyakov666
Neophyte Lvl 2
Neophyte Lvl 2

bobcashman wrote:
5 years ago
Loved it, loved it, loved it. Keep writing!
Thank you! Already hard at work on the next part! Let's just say her newest foe has Erin "figured out" in more ways than one! :hq:
Femina
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

I suspect the next part may be a bit of Erin figuring herself out as well? She was bullheaded to the point of pulling a few unheroic actions out of sheer hubris in the last one?
bushwackerbob
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

I really liked your last story, especially the final part. You really excel at the psychological warfare and humiliation of superheroine peril. The superheroine walk of shame was awesome.
smerdyakov666
Neophyte Lvl 2
Neophyte Lvl 2

In the spirit of the season I have written a holiday Blue Lynx story. It's called "White Elephant," and you can find the first chapter here: https://bluelynxandmargot.blogspot.com/ ... r-one.html

It's lighter and shorter than most of my stories, and it occurs outside of the canon (Erin has not been perm-unmasked in this one). But don't worry: it's still pretty much constant peril for our heroine. Elf peril, ribbon peril, gift wrap peril... It's all there :giggle:

Enjoy!
smerdyakov666
Neophyte Lvl 2
Neophyte Lvl 2

I've taken a vacation from writing stories to work on some illustrations. You can see some of the fruits of the labor here: https://www.deviantart.com/smerdyakov667

The current story is interactive! What happens next depends on what the people decide! Here's the first page of it: https://www.deviantart.com/smerdyakov66 ... -786568622

And here's the most recent image, which contains a link to a poll where you can vote on the fate of the Blue Lynx and the Black Bobcat:
https://www.deviantart.com/smerdyakov66 ... -787337690

Check them out! I'd love to hear your feedback (about the images, and also about what you want done to poor Erin next!)
smerdyakov666
Neophyte Lvl 2
Neophyte Lvl 2

In the first round of "The People Decide," the public wanted to see the Blue Lynx interrogated. So Sunny asked some probing questions and then, when she wasn't getting the right answers, tickled our heroine into a frenzy.

What will happen in Round Two? Vote here to decide: https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/9HRH8KM
smerdyakov666
Neophyte Lvl 2
Neophyte Lvl 2

New story is up! Read chapter one here: http://bluelynxandmargot.blogspot.com/2 ... r-one.html

Unmasked and humiliated, it looks like Erin Steele's career as the Blue Lynx is over. But when her rival the Spaniel reaches out for a couple of "favors," Erin is forced back into the game. Hey, it's not like things could get any worse, right?

(They do.)

If you're a fan of unmasking peril, you might like this one. In addition to a few unmaskings, the whole story is just full of general paranoia and embarrassment regarding Erin's secret identity. Enjoy!
bobcashman
Neophyte Lvl 5
Neophyte Lvl 5

Left an email for you. Hope you got it.
smerdyakov667
Neophyte Lvl 2
Neophyte Lvl 2

New story is up!

https://bluelynxandmargot.blogspot.com/ ... r-one.html

Captured, unmasked, and forced to endure the humiliations of her greatest rival, is there any hope for the Blue Lynx? Find out in part three of the "Rival Hero" saga, "Sunny's Delight"!

(posting as a new user because the forum doesn't seem to want to let my old name in)
bushwackerbob
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

I really enjoyed the story. One of the things I really appreciated in this story is the scene between the two thugs where they debated whether to have fun with her with or without the costume. The question of costume or no costume is one that I introduced on this forum a good while back. Before I introduced the topic I surmised that the reaction on this site would be 90% to 10% that at least part of the costume should remain on but I was surprised that quite a few (not a majority) preferred to dominate a superheroine sans costume. The numbers were closer than I anticipated. I eagerly look forward toward your next story.
bobcashman
Neophyte Lvl 5
Neophyte Lvl 5

Again, really enjoyed this story. I like the dark endings so I hope in the future there are more of them. I don't like to see the superheroine win all the time. A good dark ending is great!
smerdyakov667
Neophyte Lvl 2
Neophyte Lvl 2

If you liked the Blue Lynx, then you'll love the Golden Age adventures of the BLACK CAT! Play her game here: https://smerdyakov666.itch.io/the-black-cat-final-cut
smerdyakov667
Neophyte Lvl 2
Neophyte Lvl 2

New Blue Lynx story published!

In which the girls square off against... Me.

Or a really evil form of me.

Those of you who like unmaskings, spankings, costume destruction, knockouts, and unbelievable humiliation for superheroines should not miss out!

There are many places for "dark endings" here and I'm strongly considering writing some soon.

Edit: apologies... I appear to have posted Chapter Eleven first! Chapter One is in the link now
smerdyakov667
Neophyte Lvl 2
Neophyte Lvl 2

The newest Blue Lynx story has got more tricks than treats! The girls only wanna have fun on the night before Halloween... they weren't expecting to be at the mercy of a psychotic cult!

Peril, unmaskings, bondage, beatdowns galore. Plus a bad ending!
bobcashman
Neophyte Lvl 5
Neophyte Lvl 5

Another super story, smerdyakov667!!! I thoroughly enjoyed the bad ending. I admit an epilogue would have been nice about how Erin, aka Blue Lynx's body had been found, strangely shrunken and devoid of fluids or something like that along with the bodies of the other girls and Margot. As usual, can't wait for the next one. Love that bad endings, however.