Dr. Vibrata and gym after hours

Have stories to share? Post them here! All writers welcome.
Supernatural
Neophyte Lvl 5
Neophyte Lvl 5

Dr Vibrata is a personal trainer and owner of a small local gym. One evening, a blonde and brunette girl walk in for a work out. Dr Vibrata can't stop but notice they're nice bodies. There is no one in the gym that evening except for those three. Dr. Vibrata wants to have some fun. She lets them workout and enjoys the large breasts of the woman jiggle under their sports bra and their finally shaped ass pointing out. After some time, the brunette women heads to the bathroom for a quick cool off. Dr. Vibrata begins to make her move. She follows her to the bathroom. She begins having some conversation about working out with the female, when suddenly Dr. Vibrata tells her that she has nice eyes. The girl thanks her for her nice comment

"What do you think of my eyes", says Dr Vibrata

The girl looks into her eyes when suddenly Dr.Vibrata uses her hypnotic gaze to put the brunette in a trance.

"That's more like it." Says Dr.Vibrata

Dr Vibrata approaches the female and begins to feel her body.

"Where going to have so much fun tonight. You'll obey my every command. Do you understand." Says Dr. Vibrata

"The mindless brunnette" replies "Must obey."

"Good. Now, let me take care of your friend and I'll be back for you." Says Dr Vibrata

Dr Vibrata goes to the blonde and begins engaging her in conversation. She does the same approach with the eyes and puts the blonde in a trance. She commands her to obey. Dr. Vibrata goes to get the brunette from the bathroom. She know has both of them in front of her and will begin her devious plans.

"This is private session excercise my athletic sluts. To truly complete this workout, we must not shy from our natural body. Your clothes are restrictions, so it's time to remove everything and show only your natural meat." Says Dr Vibrata

The two girls strip down until they are fully nude. Dr Vibrata sends the brunnete to the treadmill and the blond to do jumping jacks. Dr Vibrata enjoys as the brunettes large breast can be seen jumping up and down as she accelerates on the treadmill and her bare feet pressing against the treadmill. Dr Vibrata turns her attention to the blonde. She can't turn her attention from the up and down movement of her bare breasts. After a half hour of nothing but workout, Dr. Vibrata calls upon the sweaty, tired, mindless slaves.

"You've done a good job my little sluts. Now it's time for a reward. Both of you lay down for a bit." Says Dr Vibrata

Dr. Vibrata returns with two dildos. She commands they suck on them. They both begin sucking, as Dr. Vibrata Begins all parts of their body. Eventually, she chloroforms them both and decides they need to be cleaned. She lifts them both of her shoulder and takes them to her car. She drives home and has her mindless Asian slave to help bring them inside. She places them in the bedroom. She commands the Asian slave to run a bath and to calls upon her waitress. The previous mindless victim enters the room with a platter of sex toys. Dr Vibrata wants to stimulate her new meat before proceeding. She commands her waitress to leave and lock the door.
Doctor Outcome
Overlord
Overlord

Very impressive Supernatural. Like where this story is going so far. What are your plans for the next chapter?
'Underestimate your enemy in battle, odds are, you won't live to see another one'