'Buckaroo Black Widow' (Black Widow Custom story)

Have stories to share? Post them here! All writers welcome.
Doctor Outcome
Overlord
Overlord

Hey everybody,

Here's another rough draft for a custom video story that my homegirl and I constructed years ago but never got around to having produced. It was meant to be part of the 'Tales from Tiedsville' special that fetish producer Shakeshift had created. Our inspiration from this vid came from Shakeshift's video 'Spiderwebs' and it involves the lovely and talented Kara Smithfield (who is greatly missed by her fans).
Kara Smithfield as Black Widow.wmv_snapshot_06.50_[2017.03.30_14.50.19].jpg
Kara Smithfield as Black Widow.wmv_snapshot_06.50_[2017.03.30_14.50.19].jpg (34.38 KiB) Viewed 1127 times
Enjoy!

Stars:

Kara Smithfield as Black Widow

Katherine Trayburn as Calamity Jane Macoy

Storyline: Black Widow, the lovely but dangerous criminal from the Spiderwebs story is back and still a fugitive from justice. In the past year, Black Widow has become a major crime figure not just on Earth, but apparently throughout the galaxy. After her special satellite system snags valuable data from the planet Adrel IV, the Adrelians demand that Black Widow give back what she has taken because the info they have is not for human eyes. Black Widow is not an unreasonable villain but she does want compensation if the Adrelians want their data back and demands $5 million in jewelry from their planet in exchange for the data. If not, Black Widow will sell the data to the Adrelians' worst enemy, the Aquians.

The Adrelian government doesn't kowtow to extortionists so rather than pay off what she has demanded, they decide to send the universe's greatest bounty huntress to recover the data and to bring Black Widow in: that woman is Calamity Jane Macoy. After touching down on Earth, Jane enters Black Widow's compound ready to collect the bounty that's on her head. But just like British Knight, Jane may find out very quickly that Black Widow won't be thrown into a corner so easily.

Fade In: Black Widow's lair

Calamity Jane is sneaking into Black Widow's layer but the voluptuous villainess is already well aware of her presence. Black Widow comments that Jane doesn't look like a member of the League of Amazing Women based on her manner of dress. She decides to have a little fun with this intruder and so she sneaks into the living area where Jane is, who is searching high and low but can find so trace of her. Black Widow sneaks up behind Jane and snatches her Colt Starblaster out of her holster. Jane cries out, "What in tarnation?!' and B.W. says, "Stick em' up or I'll blow you in half." Jane holds her hands up and B.W. demands to know who she is, to which Jane tells her that she's there to serve a galactic arrest warrant. B.W. notes that Jane doesn't look like a law-woman and wants to know who sent her. When Jane doesn't answer, B.W. decides that humiliation will be the best course of action for her.

"Undo your belt buckle," Black Widow orders.

"Say what?!," Jane cries out.

"You heard me, do it," Black Widow hisses.

Jane does as she's told and undoes her belt buckle and zipper. Keeping her weapon trained on her, B.W. reaches out and begins to pull her jeans down and Jane tries to protest but B.W. shoves the Starblaster into her butt and snaps at her to shut up. B.W. continues what she's doing and she pulls Jane's jeans down to her knees, exposing her shapely thighs in tan pantyhose and polka dot panties.

"Oooh, baby got back," Black Widow says with a lecherous grin and she gently pinches Jane's butt, much to her dismay.

"You eight-legged varmint! Cut that out or I'll...," Jane begins, but Black Widow points her gun at the back of her head.

"You'll what?," Black Widow asks with a sly smile.

Jane decides to shut up for her sake and so Black Widow stands beside her and asks her why is she in her house. Jane doesn't answer and Black Widow belts her in the gut and Jane doubles over groarning in pain. Black Widow stands her back up and repeats her question and when Jane doesn't answer, again Black Widow belts her in the stomach.

"Do what you want to me ya' venom spittin' mama long-legs, cause I ain't telling you shit!," Jane spits in her Southern accent.

"Don't wanna talk to me, huh?," Black Widow hisses. Then an evil smile creeps on her face and she says, "Fine...I'll make your stubborn ass talk."

Black Widow stands behind Jane and starts fiddling around with the Starblaster's control settings. The gun goes from 'Lazer' to 'Armor-Piercing' to 'Signal Flare' and Widow needs a proper setting to use on Jane for interrogation until the gun says 'Tranq rounds'.

"Tranq rounds? What the hell is that?," Black Widow asks with puzzlement and she accidentally squeezes the trigger, causing a silenced gunshot to emit from the Starblaster.

"Ow!," Jane cries out, grabbing her butt and Black Widow's jaw drops with shock.

Jane shoots her a dirty look and shouts, "What the *fuck* did you just shoot me with?!"

Not liking her tone of voice, Black Widow shouts back, "Don't get uppity with me you space aged trailer trash tramp! You need to put this thing in English, I can't read this alien crap you got on here!"

Jane reaches behind her and pulls a dart out of her badonkadonk (butt) where Black Widow shot her and angrily says, "That hurt, you stupid biiiiiiii..."

Jane doesn't get to finish her sentence because she ends up collapsing onto Black Widow's couch unconscious and snoring like a baby. Black Widow looks at the Starblaster with amazement and says, "Wow! So 'tranq' must mean tranquilizer in this language."

Black Widow decides to make her guest a little more comfortable, so she sets her up on the couch a little better and comments on how lovely she looks after taking her cowgirl hat off her. Black Widow then goes through Jane's things and finds some handcuffs and puts those on Jane with her hands in front of her and continues going through her bag of goodies finding all sorts of gadgets until she comes across a 'wanted sheet' with her mugshot on it and the words 'Wanted Dead or Alive' at the bottom. Black Widow finally deduces that Jane is some kind of bounty hunter sent to capture her and decides that she needs to interrogate her some more. So Black Widow reaches in between her cleavage, takes out her tube of red lipstick, applies it to her lips and then she sits beside Jane and kisses the unconscious bounty huntress right on her lips.

"When you wake up my dear, I think you'll be more in a conversational mood," Black Widow says and gets up and goes to the other room to wait for Jane to regain consciousness.

A few hours later...

Black Widow is sitting on her chair reading a vogue magazine when she hears moaning coming from the other room.

"Right on schedule," Black Widow says, looking at her diamond studded watch and goes to the other room.

"Ohh, what happened?," Jane moans, rubbing her head with her handcuffed hands.

"I just kissed you with the Widow's lipstick," Black Widow tells her. "And now with the poison running through your system, you have no choice but to tell me what it is I want to know."

"You mean like...(swallows hard)...truth serum?," Jane asks with horror.

"Something like that," Black Widow says and goes and stands in front of her. Jane looks at her with a fretful look on her face as she is now scared out of her mind, worrying that she'll now divulge all of her secrets to the wicked Black Widow.

With the Starblaster in her hand again, Black Widow holds up the wanted sheet of her to Jane and says, "Where did you get this, bounty hunter? Who put a bounty on my head?"

Jane shakes her head at Black Widow in a vain attempt to avoid answering her questions. Black Widow could see there was no point in threatening Jane or even to be imposing because it was just a matter of time before the poison would kick in and do its thing.

Black Widow looks at the Starblaster with a questionable look on her face then she innocently says, "Look Jane, maybe we got off on the wrong foot. People say I'm a bad person and maybe I am, but I'm not a difficult person to get along with...(tosses the Starblaster to the side and takes her red mask off)...just so long as I get what I want, when I want it."

"If I talk, what'll you give me?," Jane asks with fear in her voice.

Black Widow sits down beside her and with a sweet smile says, "I'll consider letting you go, sugar buns."

"The Adrelian government is the one who put the bounty on you," Jane tells her.

"Why?"

"They want back the data that you stole from them."

"What's so special about it?"

"It contains information to build a special weapon which can be used to find enemy lairs regardless of where they're hiding."

Black Widow looks at the black diskette in her hand with astonishment and says, "Really? I didn't know something like that was possible. This might be just what I need to find the League of Amazing Women. Okay next question: who placed the order for the bounty?"

"Mayor Arius," Jane replies weakly.

"Final question: how much am I worth?"

"Ten million starbucks."

Black Widow is thoroughly impressed that the Adrelian government would go through all that trouble just to capture her. Black Widow reaches into her cleavage again and pulls out another tube of lipstick, this one black and begins to apply it to her lips, much to Jane's curiosity.

"What're you doing?," Jane asks with puzzlement.

"Well sweetie," Black Widow says as she applies the lipstick. "Now that I've got all the information that I need, I don't have any use for you anymore."

"What?," Jane asks with horror, her heart sinking down to the soles of her feet. "But you said you'd let me go."

Black Widow smooches her lips together to get the lipstick on her mouth right and she turns to Jane and says, "Jane darling, I tend to lie a lot. But don't worry, I'll make sure your last moments are memorable."

"No, please don't kill me," Jane pleads. "I won't say anything to anyone."

Black Widow smirks and says, "Don't worry precious, I promise you won't feel a thing."

Black Widow pulls her close to her in a loving embrace and pushes her lips against Jane's quivering lips in a lingering kiss. Jane tries to protest but she can't because Black Widow's kiss is preventing her from talking and after a few seconds, Black Widow breaks the kiss.

Jane has a dreamy, lovesick expression on her face and with a smile she says, "What a woman."

She then collapses into Black Widow's arms with a smile on her face and her head resting on her shoulder and Black Widow holds her close and kisses her on the head, "Man, I'm good. But when I'm bad, I'm better."

The scene ends with Black Widow gently stroking the unconscious bounty hunter's hair as she sleeps soundly in her arms and then, she lays her out on the couch, folds her arms over her chest and leaves a red rose in her hands before she leaves.

Black Widow blows a kiss to her, waves at her and innocently says, "Have a nice nap, sugar buns. Hope you have pleasant dreams."

Black Widow then walks off-screen and Jane stirs in her sleep and moans a little as the camera fades out.

The End
Kara Smithfield and Leah Hanes.wmv_snapshot_31.50_[2017.03.30_15.18.33].jpg
Kara Smithfield and Leah Hanes.wmv_snapshot_31.50_[2017.03.30_15.18.33].jpg (33.29 KiB) Viewed 1127 times
*Beware...the Widow's Kiss!* :sneaky:
'Underestimate your enemy in battle, odds are, you won't live to see another one'