WONDER WOMAN: FAUSTA'S REVENGE

Have stories to share? Post them here! All writers welcome.
freefall
Neophyte Lvl 2
Neophyte Lvl 2

PART 1 - PROLOGUE

Heinrich Himmler was obsessed with the amazon Wonder Woman whose presence in the war had tipped the balance of power in favor of the hated Allied forces. Through research gathered by the rogue operative, Fausta Grables, Himmler had discovered many of the Superheroines secrets. He knew she hailed from a mysterious island of Amazon warriors, but most importantly, he had learned of her secret source of power… her iconic power belt.

Himmler had spent weeks in his 'archive of the occult' researching thousands of texts until he stumbled on a potentially monumental find. He trembled as he realized the importance of the discovery. An ancient band of rogue Amazons had been banished from their homeland. Over time, they'd developed their own dark arts and with them had devised a corrupted version the iconic Amazonian power belt which - according to legend - gave any woman who wore it incredible power. But that power would only be given to women. Himmler smiled as he rolled up a dusty map and filed it away.

Himmler's personal squad of archaeologists had traversed the globe in search of occult relics. He'd dispatched them to countless sites to search for countless artifacts, but most had been nothing more than wild goose chases. Now, thanks to his research, today would be different... this site was different.

1943 - SOMEWHERE IN THE MIDDLE EAST

Himmler’s lead archaeologist braved the dust storm after hearing a loud ruckus from his tent. He investigated the commotion coming from the dig site and was stunned. Laid out on the rocks, an artifact called to him. With great caution, he approached and saw what looked like a black belt holding a blood red stone. He had found his masters object of obsession.

Now that Himmler had the relic, all he needed was the right woman to use it!

-BERLIN, GERMANY

Fausta seethed as she dropped the newspaper with another tale of the glorious Wonder Woman. The western world loved and adored the heroine while the axis feared her. The world knew nothing of Major Fausta Grables, the woman who had successfully captured Wonder Woman only to be betrayed by her commanding officer Col Kesselman. In a moment of weakness Fausta had allowed Wonder Woman to go free and turned on her incompetent Nazi superiors. Now, Fausta had nothing. The cunning spy had been cut off from her beloved Nazi party and saddled with the traitorous German Underground. The blonde vixen despised Wonder Woman but she'd be damned if she'd let Col. Kesselman get all the credit for Wonder Woman's destruction.

Fausta had furnished the Allies bad intelligence for months as she pursued back channel negotiations. She wanted back into the action. Then, to Fausta’s delight,  she had received a message from Heinrich Himmler's office. He wanted to meet to discuss Wonder Woman….but first, she needed to pass a test of loyalty. Revealing the identities of her underground comrades would be more than enough to satisfy Himmler.

-WASHINGTON, DC

Wonder Woman was called into an urgent meeting at the pentagon. They'd lost contact with Wonder Woman's double agent Fausta Grables and it appeared her underground squad had been captured, but there was no sign of the treacherous spy. Diana was worried something terrible had happened to her old advisory, but something gnawed at her that made her feel even more sinister happenings where afoot.

-BERLIN, GERMANY

Fausta entered Heinrich Himmler’s office with a pit in her stomach. She knew she had, at best, a 50/50 chance of leaving the office alive. But to her, getting another chance to take down the Amazon bitch was worth any gamble.

Himmler greeted Fausta with a wide grin. “It’s good to have you back Major Grables… lets get down to business.” Then he laid out his research for the newly welcome Valkyrie. Fausta was processing everything she could, trying not to break out in tears of joy at what she heard.

“May I see the artifact?” she asked.

“Of course,” he replied and carefully laid out a large case, then lifted the lid.

Fausta’s eyes widened as she beheld the black belt, the most glorious sight her eyes had ever seen. Himmler slowly fastened the belt around the busty blonde spy’s waist and even he could feel the power surging through her body. “Mein Gott! It verks,” he thought.

Fausta couldn't believe the strength she felt coursing through her veins as Himmler discussed his new plans to capture the Allied Heroine.

”NO!” Fausta interrupted. Himmler was taken aback as a sly grin appeared on the Valkyrie's face. “No games, no plans… I will break Wonder Woman; break her woman-to-woman. I want the world to know it was I, Fausta Grables, who destroyed that Amazon bitch.”

Heinrich Himmler nodded, turned to his deputy and instructed him to call the propaganda department as Himmler barked orders, “Tell them I'm here with Major Grables… I need posters… radio messages… get me the largest arena in Switzerland… and...” When he finally hung up, he turned to his secretary and told her, Miss Grables is going to need a new uniform.” Then described in intricate detail exactly what he wanted while his secretary took it all down to give the tailors.

-WASHINGTON DC

Colonel Steve Trevor sat at his desk inside the Pentagon and poured another cup of coffee as he carefully reviewed the files sprawled on top of Manila folders. Col. Trevor had been personally assigned to locating Fausta Grables by his good friend Wonder Woman. It seemed the Germans had done his job for him. Steve sifted through the propaganda posters announcing the arrival of Germany's own “Wonder Woman” their own Valkyrie. Sure enough, Steve recognized the busty blonde at the center of the posters… it was her… Fausta… and around her waist was the mysterious black belt mentioned in his intelligence reports.

Col Trevor's eyes lit up as a stunning 5’10” black haired blue eyed Amazon entered his office. Wonder Woman was always an angelic presence in any room and Steve sometimes had to compose himself in front of her.

“Good to see you as always Wonder Woman,” Steve said extending his hand.

“Likewise Col Trevor. It seems our old friend has reappeared,” Diana replied as she took a seat at Steve's desk, listening as he brought her up-to-date on the current situation; of rumors of another power belt located by the Nazi's and whispers that Fausta’s power now rivaled Wonder Woman herself.

“Impossible!” Diana replied sharply. “My people have told tales of such a belt for generations but it's only a myth… Fausta is no more powerful then when I defeated her last year. This is propaganda put out by the desperate Germans.”

Suddenly, they were interrupted by one of Trevor's men with a can of film. “Sir,  this film has been playing in theaters throughout the country. We think they where placed there by German spies working for their Minister of Propaganda.”

Trevor grabbed a projector and played the film for he and Wonder Woman...

-SCENE

Fausta, standing alone in a wrestling ring somewhere in Germany dressed in a daring new black leather uniform with a black belt adorned by a large red stone. Looking into the camera, Fausta starts to speak, “People of America, I am Major Fausta Grables… 'The Valkyrie of Germany'. For too long your Wonder Woman has been said to be the most powerful woman on Earth. That is no longer true. I challenge Wonder Woman to face me, one-on-one in the neutral country of Switzerland. When I break her, the world will know who the one TRUE Wonder Woman really is.”

Diana was incensed! The vile movie showing in theaters throughout the USA; Fausta calling her out; the Nazi's denigrating her; NO ONE treated Wonder Woman that way!

“Steve, have the Pentagon contact the Swiss embassy. I want the USO there; I want every radio network there; I want every newspaper to have a reporter there…   Wonder Woman snarled. ”I'm going to put that bitch in her place for good!”

“But...” Steve interrupted, “...are you sure that's really a goo...” Before he could finish, Diana stormed out, climbed into her invisible plane and was off to face Fausta, the Nazi's Valkyrie!

To be continued…

Coming soon this season on WONDER WOMAN

IMAGES PROVIDED BY THE INCREDIBLE http://rustedpeaces.deviantart.com/ .
freefall
Neophyte Lvl 2
Neophyte Lvl 2

EPISODE 2

The world buzzed for weeks as the world press descended on Zurich to watch The German Valkyrie take on the Amazing Amazon. The arena was at full capacity with radio reporters, news cameramen and unarmed soldiers from both sides. Tension filled the air as an International crowd and a world-wide radio audience eagerly awaited the two combatants. For many, it was their first time to see the fabled Wonder Woman in action with their own eyes. Others eagerly anticipated the unveiling the Axis’ own Superwoman… and to find out if the Valkyrie was for real.

Diana could barely contain her own excitement. She had a real bone to pick with Fausta and intended to take her down a peg for the USA. She loved to boost morale whenever she could and had demanded the USO send enlisted men to watch her in action. Knocking the surfing out of ‘The Valkyrie' would make her boys' day.

Wonder Woman burst out from behind the curtain in her signature outfit adorned in her stunning stars and stripes cape. The Allied side of the crowd exploded as Diana waved to the crowd awash in their cheers and support.

“My God its really her!”
“Shes even more beautiful in person!”
“Shes gonna kick the German bitch’s butt!”

Wonder Woman smiled at the comments of her star-struck supporters as she climbed into the ring and smiled for the cameras. She basked in the wash of flashbulb lights as she slowly removed her cape to reveal her revered figure as she handed the garment to a ringside attendant. The legendary Superheroine was as confident as ever as she stretched in her corner. The crowd had reached an anxious buzz as they waited for Diana's opponent to appear.

They waited...
And they waited...

It seemed an eternity for the mostly Pro-Allied crowd and Wonder Woman began to wonder if the so-called 'Valkyrie' had chickened out. Then, suddenly, the crowd fell silent as Fausta appeared thru the curtain; her blonde hair up in a battle braid, her lush body covered from the neck down by a black and red cloak.

A low roar emanated from the smaller Axis contingent as their own Superwoman made her way into the ring. Fausta ignored the crowd, her steely cold eyes fixed on her opponent waiting across the ring. Wonder Woman was relieved Fausta had shown up, but noted something was different about her since their last meeting. But Diana couldn't put her finger on just what it was that had changed.

"Could she be taller? No, that's not it," the heroine thought.

Fausta entered and turned her back on the Amazon. Wonder Woman watched as Fausta's cloak fell around her feet and an audible gasp echoed from the Allies in the crowd when the blonde Valkyrie slowly turned to face Wonder Woman in a skin-tight black leather outfit barely up to the Herculean task of containing Fausta's fearsome 32G rack. About her waist she wore the "Artifact" - a black belt with a big red stone.

The smile on Wonder Woman's face disappeared once she was face-to-face with the woman sworn to destroy her. "Great Hera, that belt seems to have enhanced her aura," Diana thought as Fausta's awesome chest rose and fell with excitement.

Wonder Woman's DD breasts were iconic - and the envy of women around the world - but they'd never been up against a bosom with breasts that could match hers... not until tonight! For the first time in her storied career, Diana felt something strange... yes, it was partly envy, but also something in the back of her head that rapidly dropped to to her stomach.

"What is that feeling?" the fabled heroine wondered as she stared at her opponent, suddenly worrying the legend of another power belt may be true. “Could it be fear?" she worried, but Wonder Woman quickly shook off those thoughts in order to focus on the task at hand.

Diana and Fausta met in the center of the ring, then the ring announcer's voice boomed over the loudspeakers, "THIS IS A ONE-ON-ONE MATCH WITH NO HOLDS BARRED. THE FIGHT WILL CONTINUE UNTIL ONE WOMAN CAN NO LONGER CONTINUE."

The crowd had reached a fever pitch as the two superwomen stared at each other.

"You're going to regret this Fausta... I showed mercy last time; this time you won't be so lucky," Wonder Woman stated as she regained confidence after her brief moment of doubt.

The Valkyrie sneered back, bumping Diana's DD's with her G's. “I am your conqueror Wonder Woman… tonight I will take everything from you.”

Wonder Woman heard Fausta’s words loud and clear… and that uneasy feeling returned.

At the bell, Amazon and Valkyrie collided with a massive impact. Diana's fingers interlocked with Fausta's as each tested her opponents strength. An average woman's arms would've broken easily and Diana was unpleasantly surprised to find Fausta's barely gave a centimeter.

"Surprised bitch?" the German hissed. "This belt gives me the same power you have. Have you ever been in a 'fair' fight... have you ever lost a fight?"

The twinge of fear returned to Diana's belly as her rivals words reverberated with her. It was true... she'd never fought an opponent who could match her power, and as she struggled to budge the busty blonde, Wonder Woman began to realize that  Fausta may indeed be 'the real deal.'

The Allied crowd watched anxiously. They expected their heroine to quickly dispose of the Nazi fraud, but instead they saw Fausta shockingly battle Wonder Woman to a stalemate... for a moment. Then, slowly but surely, Diana gained the advantage and began to force the super-powered villainess back. The crowd roared as the Amazon exerted her strength, forcing Fausta to yield ground; the Nazi bitch screaming in frustration as she was forced to her knees.

Wonder Woman flashed her pearly whites as she flung the overwhelmed blonde villainess to the mat, then pounced before Fausta could gather herself. For all the German's bravado, Fausta had seemingly forgotten she was sharing the ring with a living legend.

Wonder Woman grabbed her rivals arm and leg, jamming her feet into Fausta's side as she performed an expert Bow and Arrow hold. The vaunted Valkyrie writhed in pain as Wonder Woman treated her as if she were dealing with an amateur. Then Diana released her and lifted the struggling German Valkyrie to her feet. Fausta tried to clear her cobwebs but couldn't before a hard left hook rattled her jaw!

The blonde crumpled to the mat as Wonder Woman paused, turning to bask in the crowd's adoration. Some in the Axis contingent of the crowd began to pack their things as Fausta rose to her feet just in time to eat another Wonder Woman left to her throbbing jaw!

Undeterred, the battered blonde slowly rose again. Fausta had studied Wonder Woman for so long, she knew what she'd do next. She also knew the 'Wonder Bitch' loved theatrics and would do anything to put a smile on her fan's faces. Fausta saw the third left hook coming a mile away...

WWHHHHIFFFFFF! Diana's third left hook struck only empty air!

As Wonder Woman tilted to her right off balance, the Valkyrie launched a brutal uppercut of her own that sank deep into the Allied heroines breadbasket! Fausta could almost feel her knuckles touch Wonder Woman's backbone and as she felt the gust of wind on her cheek when every molecule of oxygen was driven from Diana's lungs.

Wonder Woman crumpled to her knees and toppled forward, collapsing face down on the mat where she writhed in agony desperately searching for breath. Standing over her fallen opponent, Fausta immediately pressed her new found advantage.

Diana couldn't process the sudden turn of events before the supervillainess jerked her to her feet by her raven hair and the buxom blonde unloaded a second uppercut, this one detonating on the Amazon's chin. Diana saw stars as her head whipped backward, her long black hair flowing forward as her feet lifted off the ring. Fausta’s bulls-eye blast would have launched the beloved Amazon into the front row if it hadn't been for the turnbuckle that got in her way.

“Great Hera… I've never been hit so hard,” Wonder Woman thought, trying to gather her wits as she slumped in the ring corner, her firm bottom supported on the lowest of three turnbuckles, her arms draped over the top ropes.

“How is she so fas…” Diana couldn't finish the thought because Fausta slapped her head nearly off shoulders before striking her rosy cheeks again with a stinging backhand.

A growing anxiety built in the Allied section as the Nazi Valkyrie took control of the fight. Most couldn't believe their eyes as the mighty Wonder Woman was being battered as never before.

“Let's see what you've been hiding under this slutty top all these years,” Fausta hissed as she grabbed Wonder Woman's iconic red and gold top. With one swift downward yank, she ripped the amazing Amazon's top down to her waist. As Wonder Woman’s world famous DD breasts bounced free for the world to see, Diana was horrified at the feel of the cool arena air on her exposed boobs. Her face flushed an unfamiliar bright red as the modest Superheroine blushed at Fasuta’s success in exposing her assets and Wonder Woman instinctively covered her bare breasts with her hands, unwittingly leaving herself wide open for even greater punishment.

The rampaging Nazi Valkyrie flashed a cruel grin as the struggling heroine unconsciously dropped her guard. Major Fausta Grables lined up for a corner kick as she'd done so many times on soccer fields back home in Germany. Her Axis supporters roared their approval as their Valkyrie unleashed a thunderous boot to the one place a woman should never be kicked!

Diana’s brain exploded at the blinding, unfamiliar, pain searing her crotch, the one place she'd never been attacked in all her storied career. As Wonder Woman's legs buckled, her knees turning inward in a too late attempt to protect her precious pussy, Fausta paused her brutal assault to enjoy the sight of the ravaged Wonder Woman. Fausta had fantasized for so long of the things she'd do to the legendary heroine if she ever got a chance… now, tonight, she'd do them all!

The mighty Wonder Woman had felt - had been - invincible for so long she had just taken it for granted that it was true. She'd never until now faced any opponent who made her feel mortal, let alone like a 'mere human female'.

“Great Hera… she's just as powerful as me, maybe more… please give me strength.” But Diana’s pleas to her Goddess went unanswered.

The Valkyrie swatted Wonder Woman arms away and tore into her heaving boobs. The heroine's cries of anguish could be felt to the last row of the arena as Fausta sank her greedy finger into the Amazon's cherished breasts and tightened her grip until her hands were fists. The Nazi Valkyrie's eyes shown with a violent fury as she clamped her talons on the battered heroine's vulnerable right breast and crushed it. Diana nearly lost consciousness when her rivals fist blasted up into the the bottom of her left boob, driving it upward into her own face.

Wonder Woman’s fighting instincts took over as she tried to leverage herself out of her turnbuckle prison. Fausta was briefly dislodged and the Amazon stumbled into the nearby ropes. Diana took a moment to look up and see the stunned faces of her supporters in the crowd, that moment was far too long as Fausta re-engaged with  devastated Superheroine.

The Valkyrie sank her vile claws into Diana’s wounded rack. Wonder Woman’s screams reverberated off every surface of the Swiss arena as the German Superwoman forced her back over the ropes and ruthlessly mauled her tits. Fausta’s face was full of terrifying malevolence as she laid waste to Diana’s pride and joy. The Valkyrie had taken Wonder Woman right up to her breaking point as the Amazon's head pitched back over the ropes. Even the staunchest of Wonder Woman fans despaired as the will to fight appeared to leave their cherished heroine.

Fausta sensed too the end was near for her hated rival. She ceased her assault and forced the crushed Amazon reddening tits first into ropes. A wave of unfamiliar humiliation crested on Diana as her embattled boobs were flaunted to the Axis side of the crowd. Over the hoots and hollers, Fausta whispered into Wonder Woman’s ears, her words dripping with malice

“You remember when I said I would take everything you have….lets start with this!” The beaming villainess slowly removed Wonder Woman precious tiara and brandished it to the crowd as cameras at ringside recorded the event. Fausta purposely placed Wonder Woman’s iconic tiara on her blonde head and bellowed to the silent Allied side of the crowd, “It looks better on a REAL Wonder Woman don't you think?”

Diana was living a nightmare. She had no frame of reference for dealing with the beating she had endured, her gifts had made her indestructible or so she thought. Tonight, she had finally met her match and, to make things worse, it wasn't just another woman… it was Major Fausta Grables!

“Please Hera….give me the strength to defeat this wicked wench,” Diana silently called upon her Goddess as her tiara-clad tormentor pounced.

Fausta marched the weakened Wonder Woman to the middle of the ring where, like a lioness showing off her prey, she held Diana on display. Wonder Woman could feel each camera flashbulb go off with in every fiber of her being as Fausta gleefully humiliated her in front of the world.

A single tear dropped from the revered Amazon warriors face as Fausta whispered in her ear, “Do you feel that, Wonder Slut? That feeling is fear…and failure. This is what defeat tastes like!”

Diana could take no more… her Amazon instincts took sudden hold. Almost as if Hera herself had answered her prayers a wave of angry energy flowed through the embattled Superheroine.

“No! NO MORE!” Wonder Woman screamed. She delivered an earth-shattering back hand that blasted the cherished Tiara across the ring as she nearly separated Fausta’s head from her shoulders!

“NO! IT CANT BE… I… I HAD HER BEAT,” Fausta thought as she tried to avoid the raging Amazon's charge. Diana had heroically harnessed her second wind and plowed into the stunned Nazi, driving her backward. Fausta was in near disbelief as the Amazon sprang to life and powered her fist into her gut, lifting her feet off the mat.

The crowd was on its feet in a frenzy as the Allies Superheroine mounted an epic comeback from the brink of defeat. Newspaper reporters wadded up and tossed their nearly completed account of Wonder Woman's defeat as Diana took her hated opponent by Fausta's blonde braid and spun her off her feet to toss her clear across the ring.

Fausta’s back hit with the turnbuckle with a thunderous THUD but she bounced off and staggered to the center of the ring where she stood swaying unsteadily in front of the topless, but still defiant, Wonder Woman!

“Don't you get it Fausta? Even with that cheap knockoff belt you can never win! GOOD ALWAYS TRIUMPHS OVER EVIL, BITCH!” Wonder Woman crowed triumphantly as she reared back and unleashed a ring-shaking Clothesline, upending and decking the shaken villainess while nearly knocking her G-juggs from their leather support.

While Fausta was filled with all-consuming rage! She'd had the unbeatable Wonder Woman dead to rights, and was suddenly getting her ass kicked all over the ring, Diana swelled with a renewed pride as she once again basked in the adoration of her audience's cheers. Her supporters fueled Wonder Woman's determination to continue to take the fight to despised Nazi bitch and she watched carefully as Fausta gathered herself and got back up onto her feet.

Diana could sense the rage burning in Fausta and anticipated the villainesses mad, reckless, charge even before it started. Diana nimbly side-stepped the out of control Valkyrie and grinned as she saw Fausta careen into the ropes. Wonder Woman gathered the strength she had left and burst toward the opposite side of the ring. She used her momentum and energy reserves to launch herself thru the air to deliver an equally heroic and devastating Missile Dropkick that struck bulls-eye in the middle of Fausta’s fulsome chest.

TO BE CONTINUED...

ART PROVIDED BY http://rustedpeaces.deviantart.com/
dravatar
Neophyte Lvl 4
Neophyte Lvl 4

A nice premise and good tie-in to the ABC episode. I just wonder why there is always such formality - wrestling ring or island. Why can't there just be an engagement without all of that? If Fausta's target is Wonder Woman, why not show up Washington DC and call her out?

Just some thoughts.
DrAvatar
ricky1989
Henchman
Henchman

Great story
DrDominator9
Emissary
Emissary

Good set up. I would have liked to see a sentence or two about how the American public was calling for this match, building up pressure on WW to respond rather than having her blindly dash off to accept the challenge. Nevertheless, I'm looking forward to reading the next part. Nice job, Freefall.
Follow this link to descriptions of my stories and easy links to them:

viewtopic.php?f=70&t=32025
DrDominator9
Emissary
Emissary

Really enjoyed the description of WW's over-confidence and then her shock when losing the match. Rare to see it so pointedly described with such emotional accuracy. Nice!

Also, terrific artwork from rustedpeaces (not pieces?). The expressions on the women are priceless.
Follow this link to descriptions of my stories and easy links to them:

viewtopic.php?f=70&t=32025
freefall
Neophyte Lvl 2
Neophyte Lvl 2

The cheers in the arena were deafening when Fausta’s left breast was blown out of it's cup when she crumpled to the mat. Fausta’s rage had gotten the best of her and now any advantage she'd gained on Wonder Woman had disappeared. Diana's brain told her to press her attack, but she instead had to take moment to catch her breath. Her Dropkick had taken a heroic amount of effort and fatigue was a new and unfamiliar sensation to this amazing Amazon warrior.

Fausta used the moment of respite to gather her own senses and vowed she wouldn't let her anger get the better of her again. Wonder Woman was too skilled, too dangerous, to be given even the smallest edge. Much to Diana’s surprise, the evil Nazi woman didn't pause to replace her bare breast in her top… in fact, to everyone in the buildings surprise, Fausta tore off the rest of her top, leaving her heaving epic breasts exposed... perhaps a silent taunt, or challenge, to Wonder Woman's.

“Great Hera… they... they're huge,” Diana thought as she struggled to tear her eyes away from them and lock eyes with the topless, smirking, Valkyrie.

Fausta’s voice boomed out thru the arena, “ENOUGH! NOW WE FINISH THIS AMAZON STYLE... WOMAN TO WOMAN!”

Diana hesitated for a moment as she considered Fausta's challenge. She could hear the voices from her supporters urging her onward.

“GET HER WONDER WOMAN!”
“FINISH HER!”
“WE BELIEVE IN YOU!”

The Amazon called to her her goddess once more, “Hera …please bestow upon me the strength one more time to put this vile witch down.” Then Diana took a deep breath and sprinted towards her foe.

SMACK!

The collision of the two topless amazons shook the arena. They locked arms and struggled for position as their sweat-slick heaving juggs warred between their tightly clenched bodies. Axis and Allied soldiers in the crowd roared to support their combatant as heroine and villainess desperately struggled to impose her will on the other. The arena was illuminated by the flashing of hundreds flashbulbs as reporters from around the world documented Wonder Woman and Fausta’s final showdown.

Neither would give an inch to her rival; their arm muscles rippled as their breasts struggled back and and forth as they locked in a virtual stalemate. Fausta pressed her huge 32G bosom with all her might into Diana’s heroic DD breasts but couldn't break the Amazon. Wonder Woman fended off Fausta's attack and went on offense. She could feel Fausta’s arms slowly give a fraction of a centimeter. This was the moment of truth, the Superheroine went for broke…

“Hera… this it… allow me this last bit of strength… I'm so close.” Slowly, agonizingly slowly, Wonder Woman's tits pushed Fausta’s back. The German Valkyrie gritted her teeth, giving it all she had trying to ward off Diana’s drive but still found herself in a slow, grudging, retreat.

The allied crowd cheered on their valiant Amazon heroine.

“SHE'S DOING IT!”
“KEEP GOING WONDER WOMAN!”
“YES, YOU CAN DO IT!”

Diana groaned as she expended the last reserves of energy in her Amazon body trying to finish off the German Valkyrie. “Keep going… keep going… you're almost there… YOU'RE WONDER WOMAN,” Diana thought as she gained another painful inch.

Wonder Woman readied herself for one final push to finish Fausta Grables. The panting villainess readied herself to desperately fended off defeat. Fausta could feel Diana's final surge building and put her all into fending off her heroic DD's.

Wonder Woman could feel it... she was seconds from victory.

If... she... could... just... hang... on.... Suddenly, her forward progress stopped and Diana gasped. It felt like her tits had hit a brick wall. She tried to power through, but Fausta bowed her back and didn't give another inch. Wonder Woman reached as deep as she could to find whatever she had left… but found nothing!

“Hera… no...” Wonder Woman thought as she came to terrifying realization that her goddess had forsaken her.

The allied audience could sense something was wrong.

Fausta felt it too.

Wonder Woman had run out of gas. In seconds, Diana lost all the ground she'd battled for and found herself desperately trying to hold the German Valkyrie at bay. As Fausta kept up her steady advance, the Allied crowd fell silent. Their amazing Amazon fought with every fiber of soul, but she simply couldn't stop the vile villainess.

“Keep fighting… don't give up… never give up… NO… Hera… nooo… she’s so strong… too strong... they... they're too big,” Diana realized the end was near when she felt her breasts being overwhelmed by Fausta's dominant rack.

Fausta let out a primal roar as she felt Wonder Woman's boobs collapse under hers. The Axis crowd leapt to their feet as Diana’s head pitched back and her once glorious tits mushroomed under the weight of the Valkyrie’s all-conquering rack. The shattered heroine's arms dropped limp at her sides as Fausta wrapped her unresisting body in her arms and lifted her feet in a spirit and jugg crushing bearhug.

“You're mine Wonder Slut,” Fausta cackled as Wonder Woman’s rack completely disappeared under her twin mounds of pale flesh. Wonder Woman's supporters sat in shocked disbelief as their heroine's bosom succumbed to the Vile Valkyrie's.

Fausta had a sickening grin on her face as she pressed the withering Wonder Woman violently to the mat and mounted her. Diana groaned with her tormentor's weight pressing down on top of her, making it hard to breathe as Fausta’s heavy, victorious, juggs mashed Wonder Woman’s tits flat on her her ribcage.

“No…no…no… Hera… why?” Diana sobbed pitifully.

It was now clear to everyone that whatever fight the legendary Wonder Woman had left had been taken from her. Fausta had learned her lessons from earlier in the match and moved to end Wonder Woman's night before she experienced another miraculous resurrection. Fausta expertly straddled the sobbing heroine and pinned her arms over her head. Fausta’s world-ending wonder tits hovered above Diana’s tear streaked face.

Wonder Woman could only cringe when she heard Fausta’s words. “You are finished WONDER WOMAN… all these people… you failed them. Remember the woman who destroyed you… remember... THE VALKRYIE!”

SSSSSSSSSSSSPLAT!

Fausta's boobs slammed down on her face like twin nuclear warheads. The sickening sound of tit on face was captured on all the ringside microphones and reverberated on radios around the world. Wonder Woman's body convulsed on impact as her world went dark. Diana had no sight, no smell, no taste other than that of Fausta’s rank, sweaty, tits. Her every instinct told her to fight… to resist the darkness, but her body had no strength to give. Wonder Woman's remaining oxygen was expended in one last heartbreaking scream - audible to no one but Fausta who shuttered orgasmically at the sensation of Diana’s final scream vibrating into her slippery, nude breasts.

Wonder Woman’s heroic Amazon body was reduced to autopilot , her long legs kicked , her arms twitched , her shoulders tensed….none of it was of any use. Fausta rode Diana to the end, until she felt Wonder Woman's back arch in one final, futile, thrust upward, then collapse and go stunningly limp. The battle was over… the legend of the unbeatable Wonder Woman had been destroyed.

The ringing of the bell ending the contest echoed in the silent, stunned, arena. No one could on either side could believe what they'd seen. The fabled Wonder Woman had been conquered by The Valkyrie, Fausta Grables. The press struggled to comprehend the reality that Wonder Woman was no longer the most powerful woman alive. Fausta pushed up with her arms, slowly, erotically, releasing her now infamous breast smother to reveal the blank face of the defeated heroine to the world. The ring announcers booming words sounded like the sweetest music Fausta had ever heard

LADIES AND GENTLEMEN YOUR WINNER BY KNOCKOUT…..THE VALKYRIE FAUSTA GRABLES[/b]

Wonder Woman lay limp, her swollen tits flattened, nipples hard and erect, her once beautiful hair sweat-matted on her jug-shocked face. Fausta took Diana's tiara and again put it on her odious blonde head. She leaned in and whispered to the slumbering, broken, Amazon, "I told you I would take everything. Now, where's that prized lasso?"

Fausta saw Diana's magical golden lasso at ringside and commanded the ring attendant to bring it to her. The man cowered, but obeyed, for he couldn't dare to anger the woman who'd conquered the mighty Wonder Woman. Fausta laughed as she took the mystical lasso and felt its power for the first time.

The villainess sauntered over to the wreckage of Wonder Woman where she flippantly planted a boot on the shattered Superheroine's battered breasts as she held the precious lasso, proudly posing above Wonder Woman while camera flashbulbs exploded all around.

"Tomorrow's newspaper front page, boys," Fausta announced to the ring side photographers. To Fausta, it felt like an eternity before every last photographer got the perfect shot of her decisive victory. She'd done her research; knew the power of Wonder Woman's magic lasso; now she was going to take it for a test drive.

Diana slowly came to...her entire body aching and throbbing as she stared up into the bright arena lights. "Wha...what happened... where am I?" she thought, then suddenly remembered and prayed she was just awaking from a terrible nightmare. Unfortunately for Diana, this had been no nightmare... it had been all too real!

Wonder Woman weakly covered her exposed, swollen and throbbing, breasts and struggled to lift her shoulders off the mat. After a few sad seconds she succeeded, only to have her stomach sink in pure horror at the sight in front of her. Her worst nightmare had come true... Fausta was wearing her tiara and swinging her mythical lasso casually in one hand.

"Oh Hera no.... she has the lasso!"

With a quick flick of her wrist, Fausta tossed the glowing golden rope around Diana's neck, jerked it tight and hissed, "Is it true anyone bound by this lasso must obey whatever command they're given?" Diana fought trying to resist, but couldn't keep from nodding. "Is it true you must tell the truth?" Fausta asked. Again, Wonder Woman nodded helplessly...

"Ring announcer, bring the microphone," Fausta ordered. The victorious Valkyrie's voice boomed over the PA system, "Who is the most powerful woman alive....who is the true Wonder Woman?" Then she held the mic up to Diana's quivering lips.

"Faaa...Fausta Grables is the most powerful woman alive...,” Diana almost sobbed. “Y... you... are the... true... Wonder Woman..."

The remaining audience gasped as Diana surrendered her title. Under the lassos influence, Diana couldn't deny she was no longer Wonder Woman and finally broke down completely; her body shuddering as she sobbed uncontrollably, her ruddy face streaked by large salty tears flowing from her closed eyes. Fausta's dream had at last come true; she'd brought the Mighty Amazon to her knees in front of the planet. "Bow to your superior, bitch!" Fausta commanded. Although it made Diana sick to her stomach, she couldn't refuse to obey. “Lick my boots," Fausta demanded with an evil laugh. Diana could see tears in the eyes of her supporters as dutifully lowered her head and licked up and down the length of Fausta's bold black boots on the feet of the woman who had destroyed not only her body and spirit ,but her legacy as well.

"LOOK AT YOUR BELOVED HEROINE!" Fausta cackled to the world wide radio audience listening to the stunned announcers delivering the 'blow by blow' account of Wonder Woman's breaking in a dozen or more languages. "WONDER WOMAN IS NO MORE! WELCOME TO THE AGE OF THE VALKYRIE!!" Fausta jerked the lasso which stopped Diana's servile lapping her boot with her tongue. "Wonder Woman is gone....I buried her... your new name is... Wonder Slut!"

"Y...y...y... yesss... I.. I am Wonder Slut,"
Diana breathtakingly whimpered as she fully realized that her superheroine career had come to a devastating end.

"But your humiliation is only beginning... you come with me,"

The uncomfortable feeling Wonder Woman had felt since the start of the fight now lay in her stomach like a bowling ball. Diana finally realized what it was she'd been suffering... real... genuine... fear!

On all fours, Wonder Slut meekly and humbly crawled with head bowed, trailing behind Fausta Grables at the end of her lasso as The Valkyrie and her new trophy exited the ring through the curtains out into what would undoubtedly be Diana's terrifying and uncertain future. No one could be sure what the time ahead held for the former superheroine , but all knew for certain that the beloved Wonder Woman was no more.

One Week Later…

Anchorage Alaska

*SEE MS AMERICA http://free---fall.deviantart.com/art/K ... -618483981

Kate Archer* dutifully cleaned room 6 of her rundown out the way motel. The former Miss America cringed as she threw away yet another newspaper reporting the horrid details of Wonder Woman’s destruction. The pictures depicting the victorious German Valkyrie ruining the virtuous Superheroine hit Kate harder than anyone else. She couldn't help but see….her, Lady Kamikaze the vile Japanese bitch that put her in this hell hole, as the one posing over Wonder Woman’s broken body. In fact, Kate saw Lady Kamikaze almost everywhere she went.

Kate snapped to attention as she heard the door close suddenly behind her. The former superheroine was shocked to see who was standing in her door. A breathtaking brunette clad in the Union Jack… it was Englands greatest heroine “Brittania”

“How…how did you find me”

“There's no time for that Ms. America” Brittania answered “The world needs you, we must rescue Wonder Woman”

“I can’t… you saw it…. everyone saw it. When Lady Kamikaze was done smashing my tits to smithereens she destroyed my power stone… There is no Ms. America, not without that stone”

Brittania smiled and revealed in her hand a glorious glowing power stone, identical to the one Kate had once possessed.

“How…..How….how did you get that ?” Kate asked in pure shock.

Brittania tossed the rock to the busty blonde

“There’s no time to explain…let's go”

Art by http://rustedpeaces.deviantart.com/
Edits Ginny38 NicoleS
wondergirlsupragirl
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

Wow, instantly my superheroine battle action fantasies were fueled off the clock reading every part of this awesome "Fausta Wonder Woman Vs Wonder Woman" battle story, there are so many fantastic moments. Really loved this hot battle action moment:

Neither would give an inch to her rival; their arm muscles rippled as their breasts struggled back and and forth as they locked in a virtual stalemate. Fausta pressed her huge 32G bosom with all her might into Diana’s heroic DD breasts but couldn't break the Amazon. Wonder Woman fended off Fausta's attack and went on offense. She could feel Fausta’s arms slowly give a fraction of a centimeter. This was the moment of truth, the Superheroine went for broke… :love:

All of the awesome pictures created by rustedpeaces are a superb addition to this fabulous read. I'm so glad Brittania arrived giving Kate the glowing power stone. It's time for Ms America to make a comeback kicking some more ass, but this time with the powerful Brittania fighting alongside her, perhaps they can save Wonder Woman. Sounds like it's going to be another wild rumble! YeeeeeHaa!
Phenomenal work freefall, your stories rock!

:yahoo:
Doctor Outcome
Overlord
Overlord

This story is a masterpiece and the pics that you added to this really increases the juice for this story! I loved how you played with the Outcome of the story the most. That really made me happy in the end. Please keep this going!
'Underestimate your enemy in battle, odds are, you won't live to see another one'
ricky1989
Henchman
Henchman

Absolutely AMAZING!!!!!