Batman I: Year One (Script Format) [Scene 3 posted]

Have stories to share? Post them here! All writers welcome.
batgirl_brandy_wayne
Neophyte Lvl 2
Neophyte Lvl 2

[center](Excuse the formatting, not sure how to center or place things to the right.)[/center]

[center]ALFRED (V.O.)
(Concern, Fear)
Police scanners are reporting a disturbance mam.[/center]

FADE IN.

INT. BATCAVE

Bruce Wayne, the stunning dark hair 25-year-old billionaire handsome playboy who appeared ready for a fight, is shown exiting an old mining style elevator, stepping into a very early and undeveloped version of the Bat Cave. His walk has purpose, he is on a mission. His body was bulked up and shaped like that of a prize fighter though his rugged looks could sweep the most beautiful of women off their feet.

[right]FADE OUT.[/right]

[center]ALFRED (V.O.)
Reports are confirming its Victor Zsasz.[/center]

FADE IN.

Bruce opens a military grade case, inside is the chest plate of his Batsuit with the focus on the Batman logo on it. The suit is much in the style of the Year One comic, basic and gray. Obliviously, this Batman was just starting out and learning his craft.

[right]FADE OUT.[/right]

[center]ALFRED (V.O.)
He has taken hostages, unsure how many are dead.[/center]

FADE IN.

Bruce snaps the utility belt around his waist, now wearing the bat armor beneath.

[right]FADE OUT.[/right]

[center]ALFRED (V.O.)
Police have the location surrounded, they are calling Brayden’s SWAT team. Please hurry Master Bruce.[/center]

FADE IN.

Bruce pulls the cowl over his face, the stumble beard on his jaw line hints at how little time he has had to shave, becoming the Batwoman.

[right]FADE OUT.[/right]

[center]ALFRED (V.O.)
Location confirmed… Wayne Tower.[/center]

FADE IN.

Batman turns in an intimidating manor, the cape floating in the wind as he marches toward the screen.

[right]FADE OUT.[/right]

LOGO:

FADE IN.

EXT. WAYNE TOWER – STREET LEVEL - NIGHT

Police cars surround Wayne Tower which rises into the city skyline, lit up in the darkness like a beacon of hope. It stands out like The One World Trade Center among the downtown city sky line. By far the tallest building in the city and maybe the world.

Jim Gordon, a rugged no nonsense man in his mid-30s stands with a cigar in his mouth as he stares at the scene, thinking what his next move should be. His thick rimmed glasses did nothing to lessen the demanding presence he had and his stumbled face and rugged clothes made it seem he had been going without rest for days. He was calm, cool and collective; there was not much he had not seen and was prepared for anything.

Standing beside of him was his partner, Harvey Bullock. He was a heavy-set man about the same age as Gordon but more laid back, finding the light-hearted nature in everything though he was not as by the book as Gordon. His gray fedora hat never seemed to leave his head as it covered up his greasy messy dark semi long hair to match his rugged beard.

[center]GORDON
Where the hell is that SWAT team I ordered?

BULLOCK
Branden’s team is on their way.

GORDON
(Pissed)
BRANDEN! I specifically told them not to send Branden.

BULLOCK
Commissioner Loeb’s orders.

GORDON
Damn it! It will be a blood bath! We’ll be lucky if he leaves the building standing.[/center]

[right]CUT TO.[/right]

EXT. WAYNE TOWER – ROOF TOP – NIGHT

Batman floats onto the roof top with his cape spread like wings, landing softly as he walks toward a vitalization shaft on top of Wayne Tower.

[center]BATMAN
Alfred, bring up Wayne Tower’s security cameras and let me know where Zsasz is holding the hostages.[/center]

Batman grabs the corner of the ventilation shaft vent. He braces his foot against the concrete surrounding the shaft; pulling on the vent until it breaks free and giving him an entrance into the building.

[center]ALFRED (V.O.)
Yes Sir, bringing the camera system up now.[/center]

[right]CUT TO.[/right]

INT. WAYNE TOWER – VENTILATION SHAFT

Batman lowers himself into the tight shaft silently and begins to crawl on all fours. The shaft is dark and tight, barely enough room for him and only highlighted by lights shining through the occasional vent.

[center]ALFRED (V.O.)
Meeting room, 75th floor. I count 8 hostages… two dead already.

BATMAN
Damn… I’m too late.

ALFRED (V.O.)
No, they’re still others whose lives you can save. Including Mr. Fox.

BATMAN
He is holding Lucius hostage? Cut the power to the building Alfred.[/center]

[right]CUT TO.[/right]

INT. WAYNE TOWER – MEETING ROOM

A body falls to the feet of Zsasz, dead with their throat cut and a look of terror frozen on their face.

Zsasz, the cold and emotionless bald man was covered in tally marks across his arms and chest; each mark was a victim he had killed. He raises his arm and slowly cuts a tally mark into his skin beside another freshly cut mark. He worn rugged and torn jeans, almost looking as if he was a homeless man. His voice was always low, a scary calmness as he felt no remorse for his actions.

A sick twisted smile crosses his face as his eyes close with a smirk that could be mistaken for sexual gratification. It was clear, he gets off on freeing souls.

[center]ZSASZ
Another soul freed… liberated from the bonds of this world.[/center]

The group of survivors all look on in horror, Lucius Fox one of them. They are frozen with fear, hopeless and scared. They all know they will die this night.

Zsasz looks at his old rusted knife and smiles like it was something to be cherished, his unholy grail. It was still stained with the blood of his victims.

[center]ZSASZ
Whose soul longs to be freed next?[/center]

Lucius Fox reluctantly stood and stepped forward in front of the rest of the survivors, making himself a sacrificial lamb. Lucius was the 50ish year old head of Wayne R&D, a very sophisticated genius with a heroic attitude. He had worked at Wayne Enterprises since he was a young man under the tutorage of Thomas Wayne himself. He was the one-person Bruce Wayne trusted within his company because he was the one who taught him everything he knew about business.

[center]LUCIUS
Me, take me next but let these people go![/center]

[right]CUT TO.[/right]

INT. WAYNE TOWER – VENTILATION SHAFT

Batman looks through a vent into the large meeting room where Zsasz is holding the hostages. He slowly steps forward and grabs Lucius by the arm; jerking him closer to him while pressing the knife against Lucius throat.

[center]BATMAN
Alfred, cut the power now! He is going to kill Lucius.

ALFRED (V.O.)
Yes, Master Bruce. Doing so now…[/center]

The room below goes completely dark, all sight is lost as panic sets in with everyone. Dreadful screams slice through the darkness.

Batman turns on her infrared vision, showing up the highlighted bodies below. Zsasz turns Lucius, making him a human shield and holds the knife to his neck with a shaky hand and he paces around the room unsteadily.

[center]ZSASZ
I told the police not to interfere, they will only turn my work of art into a disaster.[/center]

INT. WAYNE TOWER – MEETING ROOM

Zsasz continues to hold the knife to Lucius as he looks around the darkness in the room. In the background, the shadow of Batman falls to the ground.

[center]ZSASZ
Show yourself, I know you are here.[/center]

Zsasz backs closer as Batman stands until she can whisper quietly into his ear in a frightening manor.

[center]BATMAN
(whispering)
Here![/center]

Zsasz turns and swings the knife wildly, allowing Lucius to stumble free. Batman’s quickness is amazing though, as he easily dodges the wild attempt to slice him open.

Batman bops backwards, missing a couple of wild swings of the knife before catching it in his right bracer. Zsasz jerks hard, trying to free the knife before Batman punches him hard in the nose with his left hand. Batman jerks his arm down, pulling the knife jammed in his bracer from Zsasz’s hand and sliding it across the floor out of reach.

Zsasz watches in shock and horror before swinging a punch that Batman blocks and counters with a hard punch of his own, followed by another and another.

A bloody Zsasz stumbles backwards, dazed from the punches before he falls to the ground, spitting blood.

[center]ZSASZ
What kind of demon are you?[/center]

Batman steps closer, as Zsasz pulls another knife from his belt and swings at Batman from the ground.

The knife sparks across his chest plate as it reflects harmlessly in slow dramatic fashion.

Batman kicks Zsasz hard across the chin. Zsasz’s head snaps backwards, whiplash like as the knife falls from his hand. He lays limp on his back, knocked out.

Lucius stands, checking his neck for a small cut from the knife. There is a small trickle of blood.

The rest of the people in the room start to rush from the room scared to death, like animals stampeding from a predator. Was it Batman they feared or Zsasz.

[center]LUCIUS
At least now I know why you were so interested in all my research and development.

BATMAN
Sorry Lucius, but how could I explain this.

LUCIUS
No… You don’t have too. I’m glad it’s being used in such a manor rather than collecting dust in some foot locker.

BATMAN
Are you alright?

LUCIUS
Yeah… little shaken up but I’ll be just fine.[/center]

In a calm moment, Zsasz tackles Batman shockingly out of nowhere and without warning.

He comes to rest on top of Batman, straddling him as he tries jam the knife down into his face. They struggle for control as the knife moves closer to Batman’s face. Batman struggles a few moments, then uses his bracers to cut Zsasz’s arm before punching him hard across the face.

Batman rolls to a crouching position ready to attack as he looks around the empty meeting room for Zsasz.

The door on the far end of the meeting room is swinging shut as Zsasz tries to escape within the building.

[center]BATMAN
Lock yourself in here Lucius, I’ll be back.[/center]

[right]CUT TO.[/right]

INT. WAYNE TOWER – OFFICE SPACE

Zsasz stumbles through the darkness, bouncing between the walls, office doors and cubicles while holding his bleeding arm. He seems to have gone down a few stories judging by the height of the buildings outside.

He stops suddenly, looking around the dark room as he tries to catch his breath.

[center]ZSASZ
(scared, shaky voice)
Where are you demon? I know you are here! Let me free you from your darkness, let me liberate you![/center]

Zsasz starts to randomly stab wildly into the darkness, unable to see anything around him.

[center]ZSASZ
You ruined my work! The marks… they are a lie. I’m an abomination now. I need to kill you… or someone. I need to correct my canvas.[/center]

Zsasz continues to stumble around for a few moments, stabbing wildly into the darkness as he trembles in fear.

He stops at an office door, staring at it as if he knows something is behind it.

Slowly he reaches for the door knob and opening it dramatically slow with his trembling hand, to find nothing there.

He takes a deep breath before Batman drops from the ceiling and wraps him up in his cape like a sudden spot in a horror movie. Batman jerks him into the darkness of the ceiling as Zsasz screams out in fear.

[right]CUT TO.[/right]

EXT. WAYNE TOWER – STREET LEVEL

Gordon, Bullock, the mob paid overweight and balding Police Commissioner Gillian Loeb, Handsome and dirty blond hair ex-special forces detective Arnold Flass and the arrogant SWAT team leader Branden all stand in a circle, planning Branden’s entrance into the building.

[center]BRANDEN
Don’t worry sir, we’ll make sure Zsasz gets what he deserves.

GORDON
How about you try not to rip this place apart when you are finished, or at least keep from shooting a hostage.

LOEB
Gordon, that’s enough![/center]

Branden and Gordon share a common look of disgust; as if they are ready to start swinging at each other any moment. Gordon is clearly not liked by everyone in the circle but Bullock.

The crowd behind them start to scream in shock and amazement. Gordon and the rest of the cops in the circle looks up, relieved and confused.

[center]GORDON
What the hell?[/center]

The hostages start to exit from the main entrance of the building, running for their freedom as relief washes over all of them.

[center]LOEB
Shit… he must be here. Change of orders Branden, bring me the Bat freak.

BRANDEN
Yes sir.[/center]

Branden turns and motions for his team to get ready, they were going in.

The SWAT team starts to rush across the parking lot toward the front door with guns raised, ready to shoot first and ask questions later.

People suddenly scream in terror as the entire crowd turn to watch Zsasz falling fast toward the ground, screaming in fear before stopping only a couple feet from the pavement.

Zsasz’s body falls just in front of Branden, nearly hitting him. The SWAT officer staggers backwards and falls screaming in shock as he shoots a few rounds off. He stares at Zsasz in disbelief.

The crowd looks up in time to see Batman spread his cape wide and glide across the city skyline.

[center]GORDON
There’s no hiding it now.[/center]

The entire crowd watches as Batman floats over top of them, as if he was flying. A television camera catches the entire scene as Vicki Vale, the early to mid-twenties beautiful fake blond headed reporter who just happened to be old friends with Bruce Wayne, stands beside of it with a microphone in hand, reporting on the situation. She is filled with excitement as she watches the biggest story of her young career flash across the sky above her. She can see promotions lining up.

[center]VICKI
Please tell me we got that on tape.[/center]

Her camera man, who is filming where Batman just glided past holds up a thumb up.

The group of cops look back to see Zsasz hanging from the side of the building still as Branden starts to stand up and gather himself. Other members of the SWAT team start to cut Zsasz down.

Gordon, Bullock, Loeb and Flass stand side by side in as much shock as the rest of the crowd.

[center]GORDON
Freed the hostages… captured Zsasz and she did it with style. I’d say that will make for a good swing in public opinion.[/center]

Gordon walks forward, heading toward Zsasz as he pulls his handcuffs out of his back pocket.

[center]LOEB
I really hate that asshole.

FLASS
Gordon or Batman?

LOEB
Both.[/center]

Bullock busts out laughing at his commissioner before following Gordon.

[right]FADE TO.[/right]
Last edited by batgirl_brandy_wayne 7 years ago, edited 5 times in total.
batgirl_brandy_wayne
Neophyte Lvl 2
Neophyte Lvl 2

[right]FADE IN.[/right]

INT. WAYNE MANOR – GREAT HALL

Harvey Dent stands proudly atop the Grand Staircase in his gray business suit, glass of Champaign in hand while he flips a coin in the other like some nerves tick during his celebration ball. Banners around the room say congratulations and “We Believe in Harvey Dent.” He was young to be the city’s District Attorney, around the same age as Bruce or just a little bit older. He was tall, broad shoulder and a muscular built man who was clean cut and shaved with a head full of thick hair. His smile was genuine and hopeful while his personality was charming. It is easy to see how people would believe in him.

[center]HARVEY
Once again, I would like to thank my childhood friend, Bruce Wayne for funding my campaign and to everyone who voted for me and supported me throughout this election, thank you! It is time we take our city back! No more will we live under the thumb of crime families who believe they are above the law because our police force acts with their own interest and agendas. I asked you to believe in me, but now I promise you I will do everything legally possible to make you believe in Gotham again. Thank you! Here’s to the future of Gotham.[/center]

Harvey holds the glass up in a toast as the crowd erupt into applauds. After downing the glass, he walks down the stair case and begins to shake the hands of random people. At the bottom of the steps, his beautiful wife Gilda waits for him with a quick peck on the lips.

Harvey steps from the stair case with his wife in arm, where Vicki Vale waits for him ready to question the man of the hour.

[center]VICKI
Can I ask a few questions Harv?

HARVEY
Of course, Vicki, the city needs to hear what I have to say don’t they?

VICKI
As Gotham’s new District Attorney, what is your feelings of this Batman vigilante the GCPD has denied so vigorously?

HARVEY
I think it is a sign of the times. The people of Gotham have lived in fear for too many years while our police force has done nothing. In my opinion, we created the Batman.

VICKI
Would you make sure to prosecute whomever this citizen might be given the chance?

HARVEY
As Gotham’s DA, I will do the job I was elected to do whether I like it or not but I would hope our time is more focused on bringing down the true criminals of Gotham City and cleaning up our streets.

VICKI
Thank you, Harvey.

HARVEY
Anything for an old friend.[/center]

[right]CUT TO.[/right]

Bruce stands watching from the back of the room with a proud smile on his face.

[center]ROMAN (O.S.)
Look who finally decided to come home.[/center]

Bruce has a shocked look on his face as he turns to face Roman. Roman was his first friend from childhood and a brother in many ways. He was one of the most handsome men in the room, but his expensive white suit shows his large amount of money; comparable to Bruce. His dark black hair was slicked back and his face cut baby bottom smooth. Bruce could not help but laugh, many memories of their childhood flooding back as the two old friends hug.

[center]BRUCE
Roman… How have you been? Still breaking every heart in town?

ROMAN
Where did you go Bruce? We were supposed to run off to college and take over the world together and then you just disappeared.

BRUCE
I’m sorry, I just needed to find myself.

ROMAN
And it took you seven years? Where the hell did you have to go find yourself at?

BRUCE
I just had to see the world, get away from Gotham.

ROMAN
We all need to get away from Gotham.[/center]

The two old friends share a laugh as they each take a glass from a passing random waitress.

[center]BRUCE
How have you been Roman?

ROMAN
Ruining my family name. The last few years have been rough on me. I owe your uncle my life.[/center]

Bruce looks at him a been shocked and confused.

[center]BRUCE
Sorry Roman, I’m still catching up on everything. What happened?

ROMAN
I messed up, made a bunch of bad business decisions. Soon we were losing money, and I rushed an untested make up into the market hoping to save the company. Instead, it caused a bunch of horrible allergic reactions and I was sued straight into bankruptcy.

BRUCE
Sorry Roman, I didn’t know. Is there anything you need, anything I can do to help?

ROMAN
Don’t worry about it. You’re Uncle bought Janus Cosmetics when the board kicked me out. He made sure I got a fair cut. At least I know my company is in good hands.

BRUCE
Still, if you ever need anything Roman… just let me know. You’re the closest thing I ever had to a brother.

ROMAN
Don’t turn into a bitch on me Bruce.[/center]

Julia Madison, the stunning middle age blonde dirty blonde movie star starlet milf, walks up to the best friends, smiling seductively as she does. Her attention was focused heavily on her ex-boyfriend Bruce.

[center]JULIA
Well look who came back to town.

BRUCE
Julia… I see the years have been kind.

JULIA
After you broke my heart and left me in Gotham all along, I wanted out. Ran off to Gateway City and became a movie star.

ROMAN
I’m going to let you two love birds catch up.[/center]

Roman walks past Julia to leave, but turns to face Bruce. Behind Julia’s back, Roman makes a juvenile hip thrusting gesture toward Bruce. Bruce cracks a little, laughing.

[center]JULIA
What’s so funny.

BRUCE
Nothing, just Roman acting stupid. You want to go for a little walk?[/center]

Julia smiles, she was getting exactly what she wanted. A few moments alone with billionaire playboy Bruce Wayne.

[center]JULIA
Lead the way.[/center]

Bruce takes hold of Julia’s hand, quickly leading her from the Grand Hall as Roman watches with a smile while drinking his champagne.

[center]ROMAN
(Pissed, full of hatred.)
Don’t do anything I wouldn’t do you son of a bitch.[/center]

[right]CUT TO.[/right]

Oswald Cobblepot stands with a glass in hand near a make shift bar, taking a shot of liquor. He is an average height and skinny business man with a stylish beard to match his strong accent. He slams the glass back down on the bar with a grin on his face. He was not one to hide the money he had, though many questioned exactly how he came about it.

[center]OSWALD
Hey bartender, keep them coming will ya?[/center]

The CEO of Wayne Enterprises, Phillip Kane who just happened to be Bruce Wayne’s uncle, walks up beside of Oswald and motions to the bartender. Phillip was nerves, scared what he was doing would get him caught and put in jail.

[center]PHILLIP
Crown and coke please.[/center]

Oswald takes another shot before looking at Phillip standing to his right side. He then checks his surroundings, making sure no one else is around to hear what they say.

[center]OSWALD
What’s a matter Phil, you seem nerves.

PHILLIP
If we get caught, we all go to jail for life and that’s if Carmine or Sal doesn’t have us all killed.

OSWALD
(Laughing)
Seriously? Those old shits know better than step out of line. Mask has them all right where he wants them. As for the GCPD, they’re all paid up.

PHILLIP
I just hope Bruce doesn’t go looking through our files. I’ve done my best to cover everything up but still…

OSWALD
(interrupting Phillip)
Got something for me ol boy?[/center]

Phillip reaches into his jacket, pulling a folded piece of paper from it and sitting it down on the bar in front of him.

[center]PHILLIP
Comes in tomorrow night, biggest shipment yet.[/center]

Phillip slides his hand over a little as the bartender pours Oswald another shot. Oswald downs the shot before slamming the shot glass down again. He slides his hand over and grabs the piece of paper. He opens it for a moment and reads what is wrote on it before stuffing it into his inside jacket pocket.

[center]OSWALD
Pleasure doing business with you Phillip, just keep these shipments coming and we’re all going to be rich.[/center]

Phillip takes a drink as he looks over his shoulder, he is a bit nerves that someone will figure out what they are doing.

[center]PHILLIP
Be straight up with me, who is Black Mask?

OSWALD
(chuckling)
That’s one of the great mysteries of the world. Bigfoot… Jersey Devil… Black Mask.[/center]

Oswald pats Phillip on the back before he turns and walks off into the crowd. Phillip takes a deep breath, taking another drink from his glass as the shot fades beneath the bar where a small microphone is place.

[right]FADE TO.[/right]

EXT. WAYNE MANOR REAR GROUNDS – KAZEEBO – NIGHT

Julia’s back is pinned against a wood post of the gazebo by Bruce as they make out passionately.

[center]BRUCE
(Between passionately kisses)
How long… are you… in town?

JULIA
Just… Passing through… Leaving tomorrow.[/center]

Each of their hands are exploring the others body. Bruce’s jacket is off and his shirt unbuttoned. Her hands run through his hair, leaving it a mess as he unzips the back of her dress with haste.

She tilts her head up as Bruce starts to kiss on her neck.

[center]BRUCE
Then we better… make the most… of tonight.

JULIA
(Panting, turned on)
You were always so good at this.[/center]

His hands slide down her body, squeezing her butt for a moment before they start to slide down her legs and then back up to grab her panties. Slowly the black lacy thong slides down her legs and around her knees.

She turns around with a wicked smile, leaning over the banister as Bruce wrestles with his pants. She obviously has something up her sleeve.

Julia glances over her shoulder, biting her lip and smiles seductively. She wanted this as bad as he did.

Julia grins as he takes hold of himself and starts to softly rub the head of it up and down her shaved crotch.

[center]JULIA
Mm… I’ve missed that Bruce! Don’t make me beg.[/center]

Bruce laughs as he slides himself into her, pushing himself balls deep inside of her slowly before he starts to fuck her like a professional stud. Bruce’s broken personality comes out during sex, a sadistic control freak and mean male supremacist.

[center]BRUCE
Oh, fuck I forgot how sexy your slutty ass was… you’re as tight as the night I took your virginity.

JULIA
That’s it baby, fuck that slutty pussy.[/center]

Bruce grabs hold of Julia’s hips, and starts to pump himself in and out of her hard like a porn star. Julia was as turned on by the degradation as he was by the control. This was the only time he could lose control, cross a line that he could not any other time.

Julia squeezes the post and banister as her mouth opens as one lustful moan after another screamed from her in rhythm with Bruce’s thrusts. She reaches up, pulling her dress down so her breasts fall free and start to bounce.

[center]JULIA
Harder Bruce… Fuck that tight little pussy up. Make it loose again.[/center]

Bruce reaches up, taking a hand full of Julia’s hair and jerking her head back by it violently, like he was trying to pull her hair from her head. She screams out as a smile crosses her face and he gets rougher with each powerful shove of his hips.

She grew wetter and wetter by the moment, juices running down her leg and glimmering off his dick as it slid in and out of her.

They continue to fuck hard, Bruce’s endurance is unmatched and like never before as he keeps a hard pace up she cannot keep up with as she cums again and again. Her eyes close and roll back in her head as she is fucked senseless, her moans almost sound like she is talking in tongues.

[center]JULIA
(Through loud lustful moans.)
Oh fuck… That feels… so good.[/center]

Julia moans out as Bruce’s hand falls from her hair. Her left-hand grabs and starts to squeeze her own breast and pinch her nipple as her body bounces with Bruce’s hard and rough thrusts.

[center]JULIA
Oh… you were never this good before.[/center]

Julia’s moans fill the air as Bruce smacks her ass hard, squeezing the ass cheek now covered by a red hand print.

[center]BRUCE
You think I was going to wait all this time and not fuck?

JULIA
I bet those whores didn’t have an ass like mine did they![/center]

Bruce pulled out, turning Julia around and leaning her backwards over the rail. He grabbed her left leg, wrapping it over his shoulder as she stood on her right leg uncomfortably as his strong hands are the only thing that keeps her from falling over the rail.

He pushes his dick back deep into her tight pussy, causing Julia to moan like a porn star. Her head flies back as his hand wraps around her neck and starts to choke her.

His eyes lock onto her fake breasts as they bounce up and down as he fucks her. Her eyes lock onto him, full of lust as she reaches up and smacks him hard across the face.

[center]JULIA
Come on you fucking stud… cum for me! My dirty little pussy needs it!

BRUCE
I’m gonna fill that fucking cunt full!

JULIA
Cum in me baby… fill my pussy full! I’m going to cum all over that big fucking rod.[/center]

Bruce starts to cum along with Julia, and slowly pulls out when he is finished to show off a cream pie running from Julia’s pussy as she moans and gasps for her breath while Bruce has barely broken a sweat.

[center]JULIA
Oh fuck…[/center]

He backs away from her as she stands up, holding onto the banister to keep herself up.

[right]FADE TO.[/right]

INT. WANYE MANOR – GREAT HALL

Selina Kyle, the early twenties dark hair Italian seductress is working as a waitress in the crowd, pick pocketing a couple of wallets in the crowd. She has no innocence left in her eyes, only a will to survive at any cost. She had survived a life no one could imagine up to this point.

She makes her way up to Harvey Dent, with a tray full of drinks. Her voice was charming, she knew how to talk to men and what they wanted to hear.

[center]SELINA
Refill sir?[/center]

Harvey takes a drink and smiles at Selina while placing his empty glass on the tray.

[center]HARVEY
Thank you miss.[/center]

Selina smiles, looking around bashfully as she turns to walk off. Her hand reaches down and pick pockets Harvey’s wallet.

She smiles as she slips it into the top of her maid outfit.

Selina walks up to Oswald next, who is talking to a few different guests. She smiles as she brushes her hand across his shoulder. She could read him like a book, a man of power who expected a woman to through herself at him like she was a piece of meat.

[center]SELINA
Excuse me sir, but would you like a refill?[/center]

Oswald turned around, a large grin coming to his face as he looks her up and down like a piece of candy he was ready to eat up.

[center]OSWALD
Certainly, would love but I’d much rather have you share a dance with me.

SELINA
I don’t know sir, I might lose my job…

OSWALD
Non-sense, I got some pull around these parts. Me and Bruce grew up together.[/center]

He takes the tray of drinks and sits them on a nearby table before wrapping his arm around Selina and grabbing her ass as he leads her onto the dance floor. Selina smiles at him, making him believe she was more than willing to be there.

[center]OSWALD
If Black Mask finds out you're alive...

SELINA
He won't, not until its too late at least.[/center]

[right]CUT TO.[/right]

Bruce and Julia make their way back into the Grand Hall, Julia is trying to straighten up her hair and fix her dress as Bruce buttons up his shirt.

Vicki walks toward Bruce and Julia, touching his arm to get his attention.

[center]VICKI
I see you have caught up.[/center]

Bruce turns to see Vicki, a laugh escaping his lips.

[center]BRUCE
What happened to my friend Vicki? I never see her anymore, just this reporter wanting her next big scoop.

VICKI
She’s around, but right now you have a promise to keep Bruce… when are you going to give me the interview about where you have been for the last seven years?[/center]

Bruce laughs a little bit, as Vicki looks over Julia and him. Quickly she figures out what they have been up too and giggles.

[center]VICKI
Or should I say you two have been making up?[/center]

Bruce just smiles at his reporter friend as Julia straightens her dress.

[center]BRUCE
You could say that.

VICKI
Can I have a minute of your time now?

BRUCE
You’re not going to leave alone until you do, are you?[/center]

Bruce and Vicki share a laugh as Bruce turns to watch as Selina slips Oswald’s wallet from his pocket in the crowd.

[center]BRUCE
How about we talk in the study, and we make this quick because I have guests to entertain.[/center]

[right]FADE TO.[/right]

INT. WAYNE MANOR – OFFICE

Selina is kneeling before a safe that she is cracking open. She struggles with it for a few moments but she is a professional when it comes to cracking safes. She smiles as it pops open with seeming ease.

[center]SELINA
Bingo![/center]

She reaches into the safe and pulls out an old jewelry box, opening it to find a string of pearls. A large smile crosses her face as she takes the pearls from the box and slips them around her neck.

Selina looks in to the safe again, finding a gold pocket watch with chain attached and Wayne family crest engraved on it when the lights suddenly go out.

[center]BATMAN (O.S.)
You’ve been busy tonight haven’t you.[/center]

Selina stands to see Batman sitting in a window seal. She is not frightened or scared. A calmness comes over her as she goes into her innocent, seductive act.

[center]SELINA
You’re not just an urban legend meant to scare the gang bangers and drug dealers.[/center]

Batman steps into the room and starts to walk toward Selina without taking his eyes off her.

[center]BATMAN
Put the pearls and watch back… and give me Mr. Cobblepot’s wallet too.

SELINA
Now what makes you think I have Mr. Cobblepot’s wallet?[/center]

Batman stands before Selina, who does not seem intimidated before grabbing her just below her right breast.

[center]SELINA
You know this is sexual harassment, right?[/center]

Batman slides his hand down in an almost sexual movement, feeling of multiple wallets hidden inside of a corset.

[center]SELINA
Now where did those come from?[/center]

Batman reaches into her utility belt, and with a quick move cuts the front of Selina’s maid outfit and corset open. The wallets of six different men all fall to the ground as Selina stands when her perky breasts bare to see.

[center]SELINA
Didn’t realize you was the kinky type Batman but then again, judging by your outfit you’ll probably want to tie me up in some tight bondage.

BATMAN
You’re going to jail.[/center]

Batman pulls a pair of hand cuffs from his belt, grabbing Selina’s arm and twisting it around.

[center]SELINA
Sorry Bat stud, but that’s not going to happen.[/center]

Selina spins quickly and catches Batman off guard. She locks the handcuffs on Batman’s wrist and then cuffing it to the safe.

[center]SELINA
I got to run! Chaw.[/center]

Selina grabs a jacket from a nearby rack and puts it on before winking at Batman and slipping out the window seal after picking up the thickest wallet on the floor.

She opens it up and looks at it. A large smile crosses her face.

[center]SELINA
Hopefully Bruce Wayne won’t miss this that much![/center]

Batman smiles, impressed by this woman before he pulled the keys to the hand cuffs and releases himself.

[right]FADE OUT.[/right]

INT. WAYNE MANOR – LIBRARY

Harvey Dent sits at a table flipping his coin with Oswald Cobblepot standing beside a liquor cabinet pouring a glass.

[center]OSWALD
Who would have imagined, all those years ago, when we were all in high school together and just trying to get laid that you would go on to become DA of Gotham?[/center]

Oswald picks a picture up, a group of friends in high school. Bruce stands with his arm around Roman laughing like brothers. Harvey is holding Gilda in his arms and Oswald is kissing Vicki on the cheek.

Harvey takes a drink from his glass as he watches Oswald and looks down at the picture.

[center]HARVEY
You said you wanted to talk business Oswald, care to explain?[/center]

Oswald turns and smiles as he sets the picture down.

[center]OSWALD
As you know, I am a business man and times are rough Harvey. That’s why as old friends I need you to overlook some business practices I might be involved in. You scratch my back and I’ll scratch yours huh?

HARVEY
Are you trying to bribe me Oswald? What the hell have you gotten yourself into?

OSWALD
Look Harv, this city took everything from my family and I’m just trying to carve my little piece back out of it. The Iceberg Lounge, that’s just the start. So, don’t ask questions and name your damn price.

HARVEY
No… I won’t be bought Oswald. Old friends or not, I’ve got a job to do.[/center]

Harvey gets up and starts to leave the room. Oswald starts to speak as Harvey grabs the door knob.

[center]OSWALD
Harvey, I’m just a cog in the wheel. The people who I work for won’t take no for an answer. Think it over and do what is best for you… and Gilda. Its best to just let Gotham waste away.

HARVEY
Threatening me and my wife won’t get you any further either Oswald.[/center]

Harvey opens the door and slams it shut behind him as Oswald just shakes his head disappointed.

[right]CUT TO.[/right]

INT. WAYNE MANOR – GRAND HALL

Harvey starts to storm from the house, through the thinning crowd when Bruce grabs him by the arm.

[center]BRUCE
Hey… Harvey, where are you going?

HARVEY
I need to get home Bruce, got a lot of work to get done. Thank you for everything, I promise I won’t let you down.[/center]

Harvey starts to walk away when Bruce grabs his arm again. Harvey turns to see him.

[center]BRUCE
You might want this![/center]

Bruce holds up his wallet.

Harvey checks his back pocket and then grabs the wallet from him.

[center]BRUCE
We caught one of the waitresses pick pocketing from the crowd, looks like she got you too.

HARVEY
Thanks Bruce, for everything.[/center]

Harvey leaves as Bruce watches.

[right]FADE TO.[/right]
batgirl_brandy_wayne
Neophyte Lvl 2
Neophyte Lvl 2

[right]FADE IN.[/right]

EXT. GOTHAM CITY HARBOR – NIGHT

A large transport ships is docked in Gotham Harbor late at night. The harbor street lights line the side of it but the area around the ship is still dim lit. There are men unloading containers and a crane pulls them from the deck of the ship.

One man walks around, checking the container numbers with a list he has on a piece of paper. Once he checks the number on a giant red container, he tags a blue tag on it. As he walks past it to the next, the Wayne Enterprises logo can be seen on the container.

On the dock, there are several black vans without licenses plates that are being loaded up with wooden crates by many workers at the harbor.

[right]CUT TO.[/right]

Batman is seen hiding in the darkness of the harbor, looking over the activity below. Through his cowl leans, he has a binocular view to see what was going on below.

[center]BATMAN
Who would have thought bugging my own house would pay off like this?

ALFRED (O.S.)
Did you locate the ship on the piece of paper Mr. Kane gave Mr. Cobblepot?

BATMAN
Yes, the Fingers-Kane. It’s being unloaded as we speak but they are loading some crates into unmarked vans.[/center]

Batman zooms in, noticing the Wayne Enterprises logo on the side of one of the containers. It is being unloaded and contents placed into one of the many vans.

[center]BATMAN
Whatever they are unloading, it might explain why Phillip was so nerves about getting caught. I need to take a closer look, they are using Wayne Enterprises as a transport front.[/center]

Batman slipped from the darkness on top of one of the crate stacks. As the men continue to unload the container into the vans, he moves silently and stealthy to the blind side of the vans.

He continues to work his way through the shadows around the vans, getting closer to the large container that is being unloaded without being noticed by any of the men working the harbor. He slips quietly into the shadows of the container.

[right]CUT TO.[/right]

INT. LARGE METAL TRANSPORT CONTAINER

A few of the workers walk back into the container to unload more of the crates as Batman watches from the darkness, unseen to the camera until he moves as the men carry a crate from the container.

He reaches the back of the container, watching over his shoulder before grabbing hold of the wooden lip nailed to the top of the crate. He pulls for a moment and the lip rips from the crate, nails and all. He looks down at several illegal black-market automatic assault rifles.

[center]BATMAN
They are running guns, maybe more.[/center]

Batman moves to another crate, ripping it open to find many little children’s dolls. Batman looks confused for a moment before ripping the head off a doll. Looking inside, he searches through the stuffing to find many small packets of cocaine.

[center]BATMAN
They are moving drugs too, using small children’s dolls as a cover. No wonder the GCPD never could locate them.

ALFRED (O.S.)
What if one of those dolls ended up in the hands of a small child.

BATMAN
They have ever container carefully marked. They wouldn’t dare miss out on this amount of money… I’m taking them down.[/center]

Two more men walk back into the container to grab another crate but both are suddenly and silently pulled into the darkness as if grabbed by something from the shadows.

[right]CUT TO.[/right]

EXT. GOTHAM CITY HARBOR

Men continue to work on the harbor, unloading cargo from different containers without notice of anyone being there. Some of them are carrying guns though as the walk around as if they were guards.

One by one, each guard is picked off from the darkness by Batman. She pulls one guard into the harbor below.

Another is lifted into the darkness above a street light.

A couple pulled into the darkness between two mental containers.

The drivers of the vans sit silently when gas bombs start to go off inside of each van. All of van drivers try to get out as they cough through the thick gas but a batterang is shown stuck in the door handles, keeping them from opening.

[right]CUT TO.[/right]

INT. BRIDGE OF SHIP FINGERS-KANE

Warren White sits in a chair, kicked back and ready to fall asleep. He is a tall man, bald headed with pale white skin and his nose looks as if it has been shot off his face. He had no worried about what was taking place below him, who would be foolish enough to mess with The False Faces gang run by Black Mask?

Warren stands up and stretches before walking to the glass wall of the bridge to look at the harbor below. He starts to notice, no one is there. It is a scary calm.

[center]WARREN WHITE
What the hell?[/center]

Through the glass wall, Batman busts through without warning and kicking Warren across the bridge, and following over the captain’s chair.

Warren crashes hard to the ground but raises up with his magnum pulled and ready to fire. He is holding his ribs and his mouth is bleeding from the kick.

[center]WARREN WHITE
What? Where the hell did you go?[/center]

Warren stands and starts to walk around the bridge for a moment. He fires a couple of shots off at anything that moves.

He takes a deep breath, believing Batman has ran before putting his gun back into his pants. From the shadows behind him though, Batman’s caped wings spread and engulf Warren who screams out.

[right]CUT TO.[/right]

EXT. GOTHAM CITY HARBOR - NIGHT

Harvey, Gordon and a ton of members of the GCPD stands beside a spot light where Warren White is strapped to the spot light as it shines into the sky with as a make shift bat symbol. He seems to be waiting on someone with amazement.

[center]HARVEY
He’s got style.

GORDON
Warren White… better known as the Great White Shark. He’s hitting Black Mask’s higher ups.

HARVEY
And we have one of his known accomplices on sight of a major drug bust now… Let me know as soon as you book him Gordon. I want to be there when you interrogate him.[/center]

Harvey walks away from the crowd of cops around the spot light and to his car parked in the shadows behind the line of cop cars. He looks over the scene once more.

[center]BATMAN (O.S.)
Like my calling card?[/center]

Harvey turns startled to see Batman standing there. He smiles, relieved it was Batman and he was willing to talk to him.

[center]HARVEY
I need your help. You’re the only one who can clean up Gotham. The police force is so corrupt, paid up by the mob. Hell… I they tried to pay me off tonight.

BATMAN
What do you want?

HARVEY
I’ve been going over some case files, all the city’s crime families seem united.

BATMAN
Yeah, they have all been united under a group called themselves the False Faces. Their leader is Black Mask.

HARVEY
Good, you’re caught up on the recent news. Please, work with me to run the mob out of Gotham.

BATMAN
I will do what I can.

GORDON (O.S.)
FREEZE![/center]

Gordon and Bullock start to walk from between the shadows of two stacks of containers with their guns drawn, pointing them toward Batman.

Batman turns to look at Harvey, suspecting he was set up.

[center]HARVEY
Wait… no! Jim! Stop this.

GORDON
He is wanted Harvey, I’m taking him in!

HARVEY
For what, helping us take down criminals?

BULLOCK
He’s got a point Jim.

GORDON
You cannot take the law into your own hands.

BATMAN
I’m only doing what the GCPD won’t do.

HARVEY
The mob is already trying to pay me off Jim and I haven’t even taken office yet.[/center]

Gordon slowly lowers his gun, followed by Bullock. He looks around confused as Harvey looks around to make sure they are not seen by the rest of the police force there.

[center]HARVEY
There is so much corruption in your department Gordon, that any honest cop doesn’t stand a chance. Now I have studied your case files, you’re as clean as they come. Bullock, not so much but I need you two to work with us.

GORDON
They’ve tried to buy me off too. Told me if I didn’t play by their rules, they go after my family.

BULLOCK
I just take their money and do what I want still.[/center]

They all look at Bullock as if he is a black sheep of some sort when Gordon’s radio blasts to life from his hip.

[center]DISPATCHER (OVER RADIO)
All units, we have reports of shots fired at the Kane Building, 35th floor.

GORDON
35th floor… That’s where my daughter lives.[/center]

Gordon and Bullock turn and rush toward their car. Harvey looks back at Batman.

[center]HARVEY
Gordon could be our biggest ally, please…

BATMAN
It’s what I do.[/center]

Batman pulls a grappling gun from his pocket and shoots it into the air, lifting himself into the darkness above.

[right]FADE TO.[/right]