Galen's Quest - TOC and Intro Updated 10-06-21

Have stories to share? Post them here! All writers welcome.
dravatar
Neophyte Lvl 4
Neophyte Lvl 4

Table of Contents and Change Log:
Introduction: Below TOC
Prologue
  • 23-04-21: Uploaded
  • 05-05-21: edited the first paragraph to clean up some ambiguities in the narrative
Chapter One
  • 10-05-21: Uploaded
Chapter Two
  • 10-06-21: Uploaded
Introduction:

Galen of Gortyn was designed to be a throwaway character. One appearance in Amazos, a little mercy from Diana, and then he's offscreen, never to be heard from again. That is until I got inundated with mail asking what was going to happen to Galen. Abductor en Madrid led the charge as he had the first and longest PM about the character.

That meant that I had to further develop a character I had intended to abandon in the forest. Thanks awfully, AEM.

You have probably read about his adventures until he and Aponolus were written out of Amazos so that they could have an adventure that runs parallel to that story and complete it just in time for them to show up again if they should need to reappear in the Amazos story. If you have not read Amazos, let me offer you a strong recommendation to read it. Many really good writers have contributed. If you find that a daunting task or simply want a refresher on how Galen got to be where he is, that's all in the

Along with them will be familiar characters from the same story, created by Void: Aenid the second, Sapphos of Lesbos, and Necklen. I am diligently working on the first chapter now and hope to have it up by mid May. The Prologue, already up, is an edited version of the events in Amazos leading up to this quest.

As with all my stories going forward, this page will also serve as a place for my ramblings, for ideas, for a changelog, and for links to the various chapters (TOC) so that I don't get confused.

H
Last edited by dravatar 2 years ago, edited 16 times in total.
DrAvatar
dravatar
Neophyte Lvl 4
Neophyte Lvl 4

Update: 23-04-21
Prologue
DrAvatar
dravatar
Neophyte Lvl 4
Neophyte Lvl 4

Update: 10-05-21
Chapter One