Mary Marval is a Dirty Virgin

Not all stories have happy endings. Some don't have endings at all. And some don't even have beginnings anymore. Enter if you've the time - enter, pay your respects to these once-weres and might-have-beens, and move on.
rammbo
Neophyte
Neophyte

The Justice League of America had there big meeting of the year.
Last edited by rammbo 6 years ago, edited 10 times in total.
DrDominator9
Emissary
Emissary

If you want people to be able to know what you're trying to communicate, you MUST take the time to write out your dialogue so it's understandable. You need little things like periods, quotation marks, new paragraphs for new speakers, that kind of thing, you know. If you don't make the effort, why should someone else make the effort to respond to your writing?
Follow this link to descriptions of my stories and easy links to them:

viewtopic.php?f=70&t=32025
Disciple
Stories Mod
Stories Mod

DrDominator9 wrote:If you want people to be able to know what you're trying to communicate, you MUST take the time to write out your dialogue so it's understandable. You need little things like periods, quotation marks, new paragraphs for new speakers, that kind of thing, you know. If you don't make the effort, why should someone else make the effort to respond to your writing?
C'mon, man. Don't ruin it. I, for one, find his writing a guilty pleasure to read. :cap:
DrDominator9
Emissary
Emissary

I enjoy his sense of humor enough to offer some advice. Not like I told him to stop writing. :cap:
Follow this link to descriptions of my stories and easy links to them:

viewtopic.php?f=70&t=32025
rammbo
Neophyte
Neophyte

[quote="rammbo"]:ybat: The Justice League of America had there big meeting of the year.
Last edited by rammbo 8 years ago, edited 1 time in total.
sugarcoater
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

And admittedly, if someone is going to write, it's never bad to get feedback on things such as spelling (their vs. there) and the usefulness of proofreading. After all, if the goal is to reach an audience, better writing will appeal to a larger audience.
Ignore any virtue-signaling; it's clearly just you.

Ignore any activism; it clearly doesn't exist.

Be very careful!
Don't be indoctrinated!
Ignore your common sense!

Everything is entirely normal and ignore the radical changes to culture.