Girl Robin: Kidnapping Part One

Not all stories have happy endings. Some don't have endings at all. And some don't even have beginnings anymore. Enter if you've the time - enter, pay your respects to these once-weres and might-have-beens, and move on.
SHL
Producer
Producer

:P
Last edited by SHL 11 years ago, edited 1 time in total.
Centurion
Staff Sargeant
Staff Sargeant

Not bad. Personally I didn't know there WAS a female Robin, so a quick description of the heroine and her costume would have been nice.
Zen10101
Sargeant
Sargeant

Awesome, the thought of a female Robin with her naked legs have always fascinated me. Keep going!:)
SHL
Producer
Producer

Centurion wrote:Not bad. Personally I didn't know there WAS a female Robin, so a quick description of the heroine and her costume would have been nice.
Noted, I was thinking traditional robin costume with a green skirt.
SHL
Producer
Producer

Zen10101 wrote:Awesome, the thought of a female Robin with her naked legs have always fascinated me. Keep going!:)
Robin in the story has tights, did you mean to be stripped of them?
Centurion
Staff Sargeant
Staff Sargeant

Not just the costume, but the girl herself too. How about her hair? What color? Long or short? The superheroine genre is primarily visual. It's hard to form a mental image of what's happening if I don't even know what the heroine looks like!
Zen10101
Sargeant
Sargeant

damienwoods wrote: Robin in the story has tights, did you mean to be stripped of them?
Are the tights in skin-beige color?If they are it's just the same to me. If not, I'd love it if you strip them off in wonderful detail :P
SHL
Producer
Producer

Centurion wrote:Not just the costume, but the girl herself too. How about her hair? What color? Long or short? The superheroine genre is primarily visual. It's hard to form a mental image of what's happening if I don't even know what the heroine looks like!
Makes complete sense! Over sight as this is my first story. I had in mine a shorter girl, 5" 5', strawberry blonde or brunette, long hair. I am a pretty decent artist, so maybe ill sketch something up and upload it here.
SHL
Producer
Producer

Zen10101 wrote:
damienwoods wrote: Robin in the story has tights, did you mean to be stripped of them?
Are the tights in skin-beige color?If they are it's just the same to me. If not, I'd love it if you strip them off in wonderful detail :P
The tights are in a skin color. I am curious if you have any ideas about them getting stripped off, feel free to PM me any ideas.
Zen10101
Sargeant
Sargeant

That's awesome, but I don't really have a witty idea to remove them. What I'm hoping for tho, and I believe I speak for quite a few here, is for the costume to stay on while she endures the groping, maybe expose her privates. The whole thing can come off at the climax. Just my two cents...Would really love to see your sketch...
Blx
Elder Member
Elder Member

Looking good. Hope to see more. :)
batgirl1969
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

I love it so far. Are all of the basketball players caucasion? Maybe mixing it up with some other races would add in some realism. I love the arm hold and headlock reference....very erotic positions to work her into....like a human pretzel! Yum