Injustice 2

All Online Games!
frightiningcow
Henchman
Henchman

I'm wondering if anyone else here is playing Injustice 2?

Maybe someone has a good looking costume set they'd like to share.
If there's enough of us playing it we can form a guild.
or if anyone's on the fence about buying it and has some questions about it
Mr. X
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

I've seen in game sequences in youtube. Animations look good. Powergirl is pretty chesty. The Harely figure is excellent. They made Wonder Woman into a real jerk in this one.
frightiningcow
Henchman
Henchman

[quote="Mr.X"] I've seen in game sequences in youtube. Animations look good. Powergirl is pretty chesty. The Harely figure is excellent. They made Wonder Woman into a real jerk in this one. [/quote]

Yeah to all that. The faces don't look great in stills. But animated they look amazing, so much character and emotion. Wonder Womans been a jerk in this ever since the first game. Ohhh and for anyone that's read it, the comic series is cannon. There's a ton of references to the comic events.
SecretSociety
Neophyte Lvl 2
Neophyte Lvl 2

frightiningcow wrote:
Mr.X wrote: I've seen in game sequences in youtube. Animations look good. Powergirl is pretty chesty. The Harely figure is excellent. They made Wonder Woman into a real jerk in this one.
Yeah to all that. The faces don't look great in stills. But animated they look amazing, so much character and emotion. Wonder Womans been a jerk in this ever since the first game. Ohhh and for anyone that's read it, the comic series is cannon. There's a ton of references to the comic events.
Although some of the comic book's events are canonical, the very first chapter of the game's story directly contradicts the first volume (Robin kills Zsasz instead of Nightwing) and Starfire is mentioned to have died when she was alive in the comics.
shevek
Producer
Producer

I've watched a bunch of "all the appearances of..." videos from Injustice 2 with the female characters. Excellent representations of Starfire, Power Girl, Cheetah, Vixen, Catwoman..extremely sexy and tight-costumed from all angles, which is surprising given the whole Anita Sarkeesian PC nonsense. Luckily this game company knows its audience! :)
Mr. X
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

shevek wrote:I've watched a bunch of "all the appearances of..." videos from Injustice 2 with the female characters. Excellent representations of Starfire, Power Girl, Cheetah, Vixen, Catwoman..extremely sexy and tight-costumed from all angles, which is surprising given the whole Anita Sarkeesian PC nonsense. Luckily this game company knows its audience! :)
And they didn't make Wonder Woman look bizarre like she fell in a pit of steroid needles.
Mr. X
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

https://youtu.be/c9bPKzMVXAw?t=3m30s

Pretty nice scene of Wonder Woman in her more classic costume getting beaten by Batman then lassoed.

BTW those guards aren't dead... they are sleeping... cause they are all tuckered out. SHHHHHH
Femina
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

SecretSociety wrote:
frightiningcow wrote:
Mr.X wrote: I've seen in game sequences in youtube. Animations look good. Powergirl is pretty chesty. The Harely figure is excellent. They made Wonder Woman into a real jerk in this one.
Although some of the comic book's events are canonical, the very first chapter of the game's story directly contradicts the first volume (Robin kills Zsasz instead of Nightwing) and Starfire is mentioned to have died when she was alive in the comics.
That and didn't WW turn against supes in the comics?

Yes to the WW is a jerk in this. It's sort of strange. Like, they went to a LOT of trouble to show why supes became crazy and his degeneration into a villain... and none whatsoever into why WW just suddenly has no compasion at all. It doesn't make a lot of sense.
SecretSociety
Neophyte Lvl 2
Neophyte Lvl 2

There's the implication that the Injustice universe was already very different from the mainstream one, even without Joker's nuking of Metropolis, such as Lex Luthor being a benevolent CEO and not a supervillain, so Wonder Woman could have also turned out very different as well.
Johanna
Neophyte Lvl 2
Neophyte Lvl 2

I watched a youtube movie (don't own the game) of the story and there's a hot but too short capture/bondage/peril scene with Supergirl near the end in Brainiac's spaceship. Some expected torture references in Darkseid's smacktalk including telling Catwoman that her nine lives means he has nine lives to torture and an ending with Darkseid where he made Supergirl one of his generals but only after her resilience was broken by Desaad (which pushes all the right personal buttons for me; capture torture on Apokalips is as bad (good) as it gets for a superheroine victim fantasy.)
Dogfish
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

The story pieced together from the cutscenes is really good. Got some great voice actors in it too.