all things Catwoman (DC)

shevek
Producer
Producer

It's about time we started talking about Catwoman comics.
Nobody (including myself) ever started a Catwoman thread in this comics forum so here it is.
She is a lead character in several title series over the years (1989, 1993, 2002 and 2011) and it's always a great sexy time. She also has been a co-star of several miniseries, both with Batman and with Birds of Prey.

She hasn't been the star of her own books lately (imho it's been far too long and overdue - I mean, if you want to put an empowered woman as a title star to attract the growing contigent of female readers, there are very few better choices!) but anyone with a pulse has been following the recent captivating romance with Bruce Wayne in the recent Batman Rebirth issues.

I just got done watching a video by Englantine (of the I LOVE COMICS comicbook criticism channel on Youtube) and it praises the new Batman Annual 2 to the skies. Indeed, this book by recent Batman master writer Tom King seems to be a noir romance masterpiece of truly cinematic scope, depicting both the current romance of Bruce and Selina (so sexy and stylish) and even decades in the future (obviously a different future than the Batman Beyond stuff) when they're both senior citizens and their daughter Helena Wayne has become the new Batwoman.

Here's the cover. And here's the video. See if you agree with Englantine about how good this comic is.
And if you do, go pick it up. Hopefully there'll be more posts in this thread about other Catwoman content soon.
batmanannual2.jpg
batmanannual2.jpg (70.38 KiB) Viewed 601 times