Calling all comic readers

Darkdestroyer17

After attending Comic con this weekend i found myself itching to start reading comics. I was just wondering if anyone had any tips about where to start and how to follow/catch up to current storylines? They all seem to be jumbled and interconnected with other comics. A friend of mine told me to start with Rebirth for DC. I already read Rebirth the graphic novel but there seems to be to many rebirth comics to choose from and i also found many new comics that are outside of rebirth.

I guess my ultimate question is,

How do you make sense of and properly follow comic book story arcs? :ybat: :supes: :bmbw: :lynda1: :flyaway:
shevek
Producer
Producer

Post in the Superheroine Comics section and we can start a discussion of recommendations.
Darkdestroyer17

ok i will move this
tallyho
Ambassador
Ambassador

I've moved this into the comics section. Rash of me, I know.
How strange are the ways of the gods ...........and how cruel.

I am here to help one and all enjoy this site, so if you have any questions or feel you are being trolled please contact me (Hit the 'CONTACT' little speech bubble below my Avatar).
Darkdestroyer17

tallyho wrote:
6 years ago
I've moved this into the comics section. Rash of me, I know.
Thanks but now there are two of the same topic in the super heroine comic section.
tallyho
Ambassador
Ambassador

Nope i have worked my wizardry once more.
How strange are the ways of the gods ...........and how cruel.

I am here to help one and all enjoy this site, so if you have any questions or feel you are being trolled please contact me (Hit the 'CONTACT' little speech bubble below my Avatar).
Darkdestroyer17

tallyho wrote:
6 years ago
Nope i have worked my wizardry once more.
Thank you! Now if there is anyone who can help with my original questions in my original post i would appreciate it!
Leadpoison
Staff Sargeant
Staff Sargeant

DC Metal is a pretty fun event going on right now. To catch up on that I would recommend these runs:

Final Crisis
Court of Owls
DC Metal
shevek
Producer
Producer

The artist who does the comic book graphics for Heroineburgh, Jason Wright, has some colorist work in the DC Metal runs. He worked on the Batman: Dawnbreaker one-shot which is an alternate-universe Batman who is a villainous Lantern. I checked it out and I can recommend it.

Any books that I recommend that involve sexy superheroines I will always make a separate thread for.