Harley Quinn (DC) - 25th anniversary etc.

shevek
Producer
Producer

Ok folks it's time to celebrate 25 years of sexy crazy kookiness with one of the most popular (anti-)heroines of all time, Mizz Harleen Quinzel herself. It was a quarter century ago that the inestimable Bruce Timm and Paul Dini birthed this character on a cartoon, only to have her take over the DC universe - and Comicon cosplay - like no other.

I haven't really dealt with any Harley books in this forum other than the Power Girl/Harley team up, but I think now is the time
to go back and at least look at some recent efforts. In the past few years, the team that has really owned the Harley persona is the husband-wife duo of Amanda Conner and Jimmy Palmiotti (also responsible for Power Girl at her funniest and boob-windowest, and the Starfire miniseries, etc.).

In 2016, they did a six-issue sequel to the Power Girl/Harley team up called "Harley's Little Black Book", which is kind of her version of World's Finest - in issues 2-6 she teams up with Green Lantern, Superman, Zatanna, the Bombshells (including her own alternate Bombshell persona..I wonder if that issue is full of sjw nonsense or if it takes the piss out of it..i'll read it and find out) and...wait for it....Lobo!

But before all of that, Little Black Book #1 has Harley teaming up with Wonder Woman, with hilarious and sexy results, basically the same kind of innuendo you've been used in Conner/Palmiotti's Harley books. Among things: 1) Harley knocks out WW with gas. 2) Harley strips Wonder Woman of her costume and puts it on, using body tape to help affix it to her boobs. 3) WW shows up looking hot in Harley's costume. 4) Harley gets so excited fighting in WW's costume that her pussy gets wet. 5) One of the villains remarks how he likes getting lifted up by a "sexy bird". 6) Harley is asked the question if her carpet matches the drapes. And, uh, more stuff of that nature.

In between all of that, it's a fun and action-packed romp including WW and HQ fighting side by side. Amanda Conner does an amazing job drawing Wonder Woman in her quasi-cartoony style. And in their ever-loving quest for wit, Conner and Palmiotti decide to create a brand new superhero team - the London Legion of Superheroes - which includes the fashionable Tiffany Terror and the very buxom/stacked Double Decker (see images below where they are in peril). An all-around good time!

I'll read issues 2-6 and report back with more details.
Attachments
tiffany and double decker.jpg
tiffany and double decker.jpg (461.61 KiB) Viewed 600 times
RCO026.jpg
RCO026.jpg (432.44 KiB) Viewed 600 times
RCO028_w.jpg
RCO028_w.jpg (505.88 KiB) Viewed 600 times
RCO032_w.jpg
RCO032_w.jpg (543.38 KiB) Viewed 600 times
RCO039.jpg
RCO039.jpg (547.35 KiB) Viewed 600 times
RCO040.jpg