Coming very soon... Randy Moore O-girl "Evil Twin"

Here is the place for questions and info for all things Jim Weathers. O-girl, Nylonika, UltraVixen, Batgirl - you name it. Have at it...
JWeathers
Producer
Producer

Howdy all,

Randy fans out there are going to love this. Randy playing both the superheroine AND her nemesis...

I had this sort of cool idea the other day when trying to decide what I was going to shoot with Randy Moore. I thought, "You know, an evil twin superheroine story would be really interesting"... and the wheels in my head starting turning. How could I shoot it? Technically, could I do it with little or no prep, and just the seat of my pants to go on? I honestly didn't know the answer to these questions - but when has that stopped me in the past?

I opened my laptop, wrote a quick story and then started thinking about how logistically I was going to shoot it. This idea came to me the day before my shoot. I know my wife Julie, who had to do the make-up changes was not thrilled with my typical "last minute-ness". Randy hadn't even seen the script until she showed up on set. Hell, I wrote it the night before, so how could she. Regardless, she did a fab job. It was a very long day - not just with the standard monkey wrenches thrown in, but other unexpected issues, like the point where we had two lines left in a particular section and five different trucks (and guys) pulled up behind my studio and started making noise. Grrr. Regardless, we pushed through it.

The results? Pretty freaking awesome if I do say so myself. So, for those that like the whole evil twin idea... here ya go. I'll be putting up chapter one on Friday. Here is a quick frame grab from the video to wet your whistle. Yep, that is Randy playing O-girl and her evil twin Serena dressed as a catwoman-esque character. Now before you start jumping to conclusions about me replacing Christina or Diana, don't worry. This was just an idea I had and wanted to try out and Randy just happened to be the one who ended up being the guinea pig.

You may think it's kinda freaky watching Randy gloat over a helpless Randy - but I think it's just pure heaven... :)
Attachments
randytwin.jpg
O-girl (Randy Moore) is captured in a tangle net by her evil twin Serena (Also Randy Moore!).
randytwin.jpg (50.38 KiB) Viewed 5613 times
Kitten
Elder Member
Elder Member

Taking nothing away from Christina. I actually like the concept of Randy as O'Girl.

(It should be okay to like more than one person for a role. For a popular long lasting character its inevitable to have multiple people portray a role, look how many Batmans and James Bonds have there been over the years?)

It's really no different from when Christina assumed the role, when Ms. O'Neil retired. It's starting to look like Christina is starting to really get busy with her own projects, so it never hurts to have a sort of understudy in mind to assume the role.

Thumbs up for picking out nothing but excellent talent for the role.
superheroinebabes
Overlord
Overlord

LOOKS REALLY GOOD!
I Love sexy superheroines in skin tight spandex, leotards, catsuits, unitard, tights, pantyhose, masks, gloves, and boots!
kendrajames
Producer
Producer

You know you'll have to show me how to do split screen when I'm there next week! I tried to do it with my Red Dawn character, but it didn't work so well...
sam
Henchman
Henchman

awesome!!!
JWeathers
Producer
Producer

kendrajames wrote:You know you'll have to show me how to do split screen when I'm there next week! I tried to do it with my Red Dawn character, but it didn't work so well...
All you need is this special cloning chamber I made last week ;)
Mr. X
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

Or a quantum splitter. But then you might end up with the evil universe Randy and she'll have a beard.

BTW there's no reason you can't work the story that there are multiple O-Girls.
Kitten
Elder Member
Elder Member

Mr. X wrote:Or a quantum splitter. But then you might end up with the evil universe Randy and she'll have a beard.

BTW there's no reason you can't work the story that there are multiple O-Girls.
O-Girl from Earth Randy's alternate dimension? :happy:

Might lead to an interesting cross-over with Christina where the two O-girls team up for some reason.
kendrajames
Producer
Producer

JWeathers wrote:
kendrajames wrote:You know you'll have to show me how to do split screen when I'm there next week! I tried to do it with my Red Dawn character, but it didn't work so well...
All you need is this special cloning chamber I made last week ;)
OOOOOOO! That's how you did it! Can you make one for me too? Or I can just borrow yours:)