Bluestone's November Shoot!

Home of Supernova, Wondra, Darkwing and many more!
Bluestone
Producer
Producer

Hey All,

We're very excited about our upcoming shoot Nov. 24th to 29th!

We'll be shooting three awesome videos...

1. "Supernova Prime: Earthbound" where Supernova Prime remains on our planet when she gets word from her home planet that a powerful entity is headed towards Earth. She seeks the aid of Xander to protect the Earth, but his men are more interested in using their newly developed technology to de-power and destroy Supernova Prime! The result is a beatdown like none other!

2. "Darkwing: Ambush" wherein our caped crusader takes on the electrically charged Killer Watt. Lots of action in this one, including scenes that you've never before seen in a Bluestone Superheroine video. Yvonne returns, and costume destruction renders her topless during her battle with Killer Watt and her Gate Keeper sentry!

3. "Darkwing: On the Trail of Supernova X" in which Darkwing tracks down the new look Supernova and, thinking that she killed the original Supernova, attacks her mercilessly! This awesome battle is not to be missed!

Bluestone is not fading quietly into the shadows. We're going out with a BANG with these three awesome videos as part of our legacy to this community that we've come to love!

Thanks to everyone who supported this shoot!

[attachment=0]DarkwingIndiegogoRooftop.jpg[/attachment]

Blue
Attachments
DarkwingIndiegogoRooftop.jpg
DarkwingIndiegogoRooftop.jpg (147.1 KiB) Viewed 5207 times
Last edited by Bluestone 7 years ago, edited 2 times in total.
Richpartist
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

One suggestion Blue,if there is a ots carry(and please dear God let there be one) could we get that skirt(as lovely as it is)a little bit "out of the way"??When Supernova was carried ots this last time the skirt was,shall we say,covering up to much :) And as for the gentle butt slaps,the best one so far was with Lena and given the slap by that actress who I cant think of right now sorry.Right on the butt with a little jiggle was so nice to see,I'm guessing either the ladies dont want a guy doing that to them or they are afraid to do it :) They slapped them on the side so I got that feeling.
Bluestone
Producer
Producer

Richpartist wrote:One suggestion Blue,if there is a ots carry(and please dear God let there be one) could we get that skirt(as lovely as it is)a little bit "out of the way"??When Supernova was carried ots this last time the skirt was,shall we say,covering up to much :) And as for the gentle butt slaps,the best one so far was with Lena and given the slap by that actress who I cant think of right now sorry.Right on the butt with a little jiggle was so nice to see,I'm guessing either the ladies dont want a guy doing that to them or they are afraid to do it :) They slapped them on the side so I got that feeling.
Hi Rich,

There are ots carries and butt pats, one of which will be effected by that same Killer Watt actress. We'll see what we can do about that skirt. We did get the cape out of the way last time though. LOL!

Blue
daredevil16

All these videos sound incredible. Looks like the current universe is going out with a bang. Hopefully supernova can get her back back broken before the series ends ;) :supes:
Richpartist
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

After all Blue Blue(not red) is my favorite color(or colour) :)
Brad
Sargeant 1st Class
Sargeant 1st Class

Hmm... Is it too late to suggest Supernova also appear in "Supernova Prime: Earthbound"? I admit to having developed a bit of a crush on Melanie...
Bluestone
Producer
Producer

Well, guys, everything's set for our shoot next week!

Three more videos, featuring three of our best and sexy actresses, in the type of adventures that you've been demanding and produced in the usual Bluestone manner. So, hold onto your hats!!!

Wish us luck!

[attachment=0]Supernova On the Run big 2.jpg[/attachment]

Blue
Attachments
Supernova On the Run big 2.jpg
Supernova On the Run big 2.jpg (724.17 KiB) Viewed 5226 times
Bluestone
Producer
Producer

Hi All,

Our November shoot has been a blast so far! We just wrapped the two day shooting of "Supernova Prime: Earthbound", and Melody was absolutely great in this episode.

Here's an out-take still of our beautiful Supernova Prime!

[attachment=0]BehindtheScenes1.JPG[/attachment]

Blue
Attachments
BehindtheScenes1.JPG
BehindtheScenes1.JPG (537.79 KiB) Viewed 5047 times
Richpartist
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

:) :love: :yahoo: :thumbup:
Night_Lantern
Sargeant 1st Class
Sargeant 1st Class

Looks like Melody is at her absolute sexcellence! :love: Can't wait for this one!
Bluestone
Producer
Producer

Here is another out-take still of Melody from "Supernova Prime: Earthbound".

This was taken right after she spat up blood after being beaten viciously by Mr. Pim's henchmen!

[attachment=0]IMG_4258.JPG[/attachment]

Blue
Attachments
IMG_4258.JPG
IMG_4258.JPG (584.23 KiB) Viewed 4878 times
Bluestone
Producer
Producer

Here's a behind the scenes still from our November shoot with Yvonne! She had lots of fun. Enjoy!

[attachment=0]Behind the scenes still 90 season 3.jpg[/attachment]

This episode, entitled "Darkwing: On the Trail of Supernova X", also stars Melanie Dunne as Supernova!

Blue
Attachments
Behind the scenes still 90 season 3.jpg
Behind the scenes still 90 season 3.jpg (712.55 KiB) Viewed 4770 times