Crowd Funding - Bluestone's future direction!

Home of Supernova, Wondra, Darkwing and many more!
Bluestone
Producer
Producer

Don't miss the crowd funding thread here:
viewtopic.php?f=1&t=27762

Be sure to contribute if you want our productions to continue.

Blue
Bluestone
Producer
Producer

Hey All,

Okay, our first Indiegogo campaign has been launched. This will be to fund "Supernova Prime: Earthbound", a video featuring Melody Sky as Supernova Prime!

Prepay for your video at a 20% discount, plus add your favourite elements!

Visit the campaign now by clicking this link:
https://www.indiegogo.com/projects/supe ... /x/7769801#/

If you want the Bluestone Superheroines series to continue into 2017, make your best contribution before this campaign ends.

Blue
Bluestone
Producer
Producer

Hi Bluestone Fans,

Well, if you followed the crowd funding thread on the Superheroine Lounge forum, you'll already know that our crowd funding initiative was not successful in continuing our Bluestone Superheroines and White Angel series as is. I did agree, however, to still produce the two crowd funded videos:

"Supernova Prime: Earthbound" and "Darkwing: Ambushed",

even though the contributions were under 20% for both campaigns.

I will also be filming a final Supernova episode, tentatively entitled, "Supernova 15: Factor X"!

In 2017, we will be considering where we can go from here, and it looks like we'll have to re-tool and seek other markets. We will, however, try our best to produce some material that will be of interest to the fans here. We'll be using this Bluestone forum to keep you up to date on our plans as they unfold.

Cheers!

Blue
swampy170
Elder Member
Elder Member

Once again a clearly factually inaccurate post by Bluestone productions with the Supernova video receiving 34% funding, plus additional funding after the fact.

The Darkwing video receiving 17% funding - ouch.

One thing is for sure - Bluestone's poorly conceived attempt at crowdfunding was an abject failure.
Mamooche24
Overlord
Overlord

No need to be a dick Swampy. I may have been very critical of Blue in the past, and I still stand by my previous comments, but it shows class and a genuine care for his fanbase that he has decided to go ahead with these videos despite not achieving his goals. Even if he my or may not have exaggerated the percentages. Who cares about the numbers?

I for one look forward to these next three videos.
tallyho
Ambassador
Ambassador

Yes lets ease off on the schadenfreude shall we.

I don't like the strangulation elements myself but stunning girls in great costumes got my backing, its a shame its not been a successful attempt to fund the project longer term
How strange are the ways of the gods ...........and how cruel.

I am here to help one and all enjoy this site, so if you have any questions or feel you are being trolled please contact me (Hit the 'CONTACT' little speech bubble below my Avatar).
Bert

Speaking of "poorly conceived"...
Richpartist
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

I can't wait for that new video from swampy..............oh wait YOU DONT HAVE ANY :)
tallyho
Ambassador
Ambassador

Ok chaps lets keep it about Bluestone and crowd funding, not each other
How strange are the ways of the gods ...........and how cruel.

I am here to help one and all enjoy this site, so if you have any questions or feel you are being trolled please contact me (Hit the 'CONTACT' little speech bubble below my Avatar).
Bluestone
Producer
Producer

Hi All,

Well, whether I got the percentages right or not, the Indiegogo campaign goals were certainly not met. This was not a "poorly conceived attempt at crowdfunding". It was an attempt to determine whether or not there was sufficient support in this community (as well as the death fetish community) to continue our Superheroine and White Angel productions as is. It is clear that such support is not there for various reasons. So, here is our evaluation and decision as to the future direction of Bluestone's high quality productions:

1. There will be three more videos produced for this community in the same manner and with the same quality as our previous productions. They will be:

- "Supernova Prime: Earthbound" starring Melody Sky, containing all the elements from the Indiegogo campaign.

- "Darkwing: Ambushed" starring Yvonne, containing all the elements from the Indiegogo campaign.

- "Darkwing: On the Trail of Supernova X" starring Yvonne and Melanie Dunne, wherein Darkwing battles our new look Supernova.

2. Thereafter, we will be producing films of the same quality, but they will be directed at the mainstream market, and the crowd funding shall NOT be limited to the SH and Death Fetish communities, but will be open to everyone, and will be promoted as standard Indiegogo campaigns are promoted. Accordingly, there will not be SH or Death Fetish elements that can be selected. Contributions will be rewarded in the standard fashion with perks such as Director cut versions, out-take reel, Q&A sessions with the actresses, etc. We are looking at our new productions being presented in the form of a web series with the ability to purchase and download longer full length versions of the series. Here is where this community, which is still close to my heart, will come in. There will be three versions for sale, the full length mainstream version, and, available only to this and the death fetish community, Peril and Extreme versions. We will simply shoot extra footage containing longer chloroformings, beatdowns, bearhugs, etc., and containing elements unsuitable for mainstream films, such as low blows, heroine death scenes, etc. In this way, we can continue to bring you sexy Superheroine material containing your fetish elements, but funded by more than just this limited community.

3. We cannot promise that this web series will be a go, but we are hoping that this community will get behind it, both with contributions but also by pushing traffic to our new site and our new YouTube channel, once they have been established. This series may feature our existing cast... or not. That has yet to be decided. What has been decided is that we will be dropping the DC-esque costuming and storylines. We will be creating our own copyrighted heroine characters. This is the only way that we can truly go mainstream with this proposed series.

4. We will keep you abreast of the developments as we move forward with the next evolution of Bluestone Superheroine Videos, but our target date for our next shoot, following our November shoot, will be mid-May, 2017. So, our casting, costuming, and Indiegogo campaign will take place early in the New Year.

Cheers!

Blue
sugarcoater
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

Forgive me if this has been addressed again recently, but have you considered adding more of a sexual element to get more funding? If the models aren't okay with that, I understand. But I would certainly pay a lot more to see some of those amazing models in some sexual peril. I don't need nudity, but some sim-sex or fondling would be must-buy material for me (and I imagine others).
Ignore any virtue-signaling; it's clearly just you.

Ignore any activism; it clearly doesn't exist.

Be very careful!
Don't be indoctrinated!
Ignore your common sense!

Everything is entirely normal and ignore the radical changes to culture.
Bluestone
Producer
Producer

sugarcoater wrote:Forgive me if this has been addressed again recently, but have you considered adding more of a sexual element to get more funding? If the models aren't okay with that, I understand. But I would certainly pay a lot more to see some of those amazing models in some sexual peril. I don't need nudity, but some sim-sex or fondling would be must-buy material for me (and I imagine others).
This is a possibility for one of the alternate endings, provided the girls are up for it. We'll be auditioning new girls in the New Year. So, if we can hire some who have our required gorgeous looks, but are also comfortable with some sexual peril, we would consider adding this as an element. As always, we continue to listen to what the fans want to see.

Blue
DrDominator9
Emissary
Emissary

Not sure if she's even in your area, but boy, Gigi Allen would be a great addition to your team. Just saying...
Follow this link to descriptions of my stories and easy links to them:

viewtopic.php?f=70&t=32025
Bluestone
Producer
Producer

DrDominator9 wrote:Not sure if she's even in your area, but boy, Gigi Allen would be a great addition to your team. Just saying...
Hi,

I'm not familiar with her work, but we're not looking for fetish actresses. We need a cast that can handle mainstream roles as well as the fetish stuff, plus we're looking to discover more of our own talent, like we did with Melody and Melanie.

Blue