Supernova Interview

Home of Supernova, Wondra, Darkwing and many more!
Bluestone
Producer
Producer

Hey All,

While I'm away, please let me know what you'd like to ask Melanie, our new Supernova, if we have time to film an interview with her during our upcoming shoot.

[attachment=0]Supernova Secrets still 18sm.jpg[/attachment]
[attachment=1]Supernova Secrets still 1sm.jpg[/attachment]

I'll be away, so I won't be responding, but my staff will be making notes and preparing the interview.

Remember to keep it clean and 'no' we won't be asking for her phone number on camera. LOL!

Post your questions here over the next week, because we start shooting August 15th. Also, no pm's will be read, because I won't have access to my pm's over the next week.

So, contribute your questions right here and as soon as possible.

Blue
:supes:

Attachments
Supernova Secrets still 1sm.jpg
Supernova Secrets still 1sm.jpg (80.95 KiB) Viewed 9811 times
Supernova Secrets still 18sm.jpg
Supernova Secrets still 18sm.jpg (99.21 KiB) Viewed 9811 times
lionbadger
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

"which are worse, dolphins or pandas?"

(obviously both are dicks so will be interesting to see which she picks)
loveit23
Staff Sargeant
Staff Sargeant

Hi what got you intrested in playing a super heroine and what else do you do ?
DrDominator9
Emissary
Emissary

Here are a few Qs:

How does Melanie feel about taking over for such an iconic Supernova?

What is her favorite SH peril that she enjoys acting out?

What is her least favorite SH peril?

Would she consider doing a scene when Supernova's costume gets soaked?
Follow this link to descriptions of my stories and easy links to them:

viewtopic.php?f=70&t=32025
Richpartist
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

With the "Whats your real name" and "Will you marry me" put aside,I would ask "How did you get into acting/modeling"?
digitalbleh
Staff Sargeant
Staff Sargeant

What is the most embarrassing moment of your life?

What is the most silly pick-up line or a phrase guys used on you?

What is the opposite of opposite?

Why do you think most superhero's wear underpants on the outside?

What is the most random thing you’ve ever watched all the way through on Netflix?
Richpartist
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

"Are you in for ots carries,gentle butt slaps and chloroform"?
Bluestone
Producer
Producer

Hey All,

After half a dozen very long... but enjoyable... shoot days, we can report that we completed two Melanie Dunne Supernova episodes as well as a Cara Swift Blackbird episode. They are all awesome!

In addition, we filmed the interview with Melanie Dunne, using questions as supplied by several of her fans on this and other forums.

That should be a way cool insight for all of you into our latest starlet!

Richpartist, we didn't ask her your question: "Are you in for ots carries, gentle butt slaps and chloroform?", because we just filmed a chloroform scene with her as well as two ots carries with gentle butt slaps. I have to check the footage, but I know that at least one of the butt slaps has the cape pulled out of the way for the carry and butt slap as per your request. Who says that we don't listen to our fans? LOL!

More on this once I catch up on my lost sleep!

Blue
jimbobklyn5
Producer
Producer

Bluestone wrote:Hey All,

After half a dozen very long... but enjoyable... shoot days, we can report that we completed two Melanie Dunne Supernova episodes as well as a Cara Swift Blackbird episode. They are all awesome!

In addition, we filmed the interview with Melanie Dunne, using questions as supplied by several of her fans on this and other forums.

That should be a way cool insight for all of you into our latest starlet!

Richpartist, we didn't ask her your question: "Are you in for ots carries, gentle butt slaps and chloroform?", because we just filmed a chloroform scene with her as well as two ots carries with gentle butt slaps. I have to check the footage, but I know that at least one of the butt slaps has the cape pulled out of the way for the carry and butt slap as per your request. Who says that we don't listen to our fans? LOL!

More on this once I catch up on my lost sleep!

Blue
Hey, Bluestone...Will the Supernova interview video be posted on YouTube?
:supes: Watch all of W.O.N/MMP's Superheroine World Underwater Peril Fan Film Series, only on W.O.N Cinema YouTube Channel: www.youtube.com/woncinema
Bluestone
Producer
Producer

jimbobklyn5 wrote:

Hey, Bluestone...Will the Supernova interview video be posted on YouTube?

It will be posted for free, either on YouTube, Vimeo, or both, once it has been edited. This may take a few weeks, because right now we are working hard to get our next video released this weekend. Then, I'm off on a well deserved 2 week cruise.

Blue
Richpartist
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

God bless you Blue :love: :D :thumbup: :yahoo:
So there will be a new video this week-end?Shekels standing by.
Bluestone
Producer
Producer

Richpartist wrote:God bless you Blue :love: :D :thumbup: :yahoo:
So there will be a new video this week-end?Shekels standing by.
The new video this weekend is not guaranteed, but we are trying our best. If it can be completed and released before my two week vacation, it can be enjoyed in my absence. If not, it will be a mid-September release. So, now you need both shekels at the ready and fingers, toes, legs, arms and eyes crossed! LOL!

Blue
Mamooche24
Overlord
Overlord

So how's it looking for this next release? Likely or unlikely? and regardless of if it happens or not, what will the next release be? The one with the OTS carry you mentioned? Or a different one?
Bluestone
Producer
Producer

Mamooche24 wrote:So how's it looking for this next release? Likely or unlikely? and regardless of if it happens or not, what will the next release be? The one with the OTS carry you mentioned? Or a different one?

Unfortunately, we've had to schedule the next release for September 16th.

It will be "Ultrawoman 6: Catching a Break" starring the ever lovely Lynda!

[attachment=0]Ultrawoman 6 Catching a Break still 5aa.jpg[/attachment]

Blue
Attachments
Ultrawoman 6 Catching a Break still 5aa.jpg
Ultrawoman 6 Catching a Break still 5aa.jpg (533 KiB) Viewed 8712 times
sugarcoater
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

With that pic, all is forgiven for the delay ;)
Damn that looks hot! Love Lynda--please keep those pics coming.
Ignore any virtue-signaling; it's clearly just you.

Ignore any activism; it clearly doesn't exist.

Be very careful!
Don't be indoctrinated!
Ignore your common sense!

Everything is entirely normal and ignore the radical changes to culture.
Bluestone
Producer
Producer

sugarcoater wrote:With that pic, all is forgiven for the delay ;)
Damn that looks hot! Love Lynda--please keep those pics coming.

I'll start a new thread with this pic and others, but I'll have to depend on you fans to keep it active, because I will be flying out first thing on Saturday for my 2 week cruise.

The new Ultrawoman thread is here:
viewtopic.php?f=1&t=27648

Blue
Bluestone
Producer
Producer

Hi All,

Okay, I finally got enough bandwidth at sea in order to post the results of our Melanie Dunne Interview. So, here goes...

The Q & A session with Melanie Dunne! Was your question answered? :-)

https://youtu.be/qADZ5UnxNGY

[attachment=0]Supernova Secrets still for Q %26 A.jpg[/attachment]

We tried to get all of your questions answered, but some were irrelevant, such as whether Melanie would agree to an ots carry with a pat on the bottom, because we had just filmed two episodes with this content prior to this interview. :)

Blue
Attachments
Supernova Secrets still for Q %26 A.jpg
Supernova Secrets still for Q %26 A.jpg (622.08 KiB) Viewed 8414 times
Richpartist
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

I thought she was a British girl :)
Bluestone
Producer
Producer

Richpartist wrote:I thought she was a British girl :)

Actually, she's European born, being originally from the Czech Republic, but was transplanted at an early age to North America. It seems that when Supernova created her most recent secret identity, she went for another accent too. What a clever girl!

Blue
Richpartist
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

Thats why she's SUPERnova and not just Nova :)
Bert

Well that was uncomfortable. She's an actor paid to play a role. Maybe we should just leave it at that.
Bluestone
Producer
Producer

Bert wrote:Well that was uncomfortable. She's an actor paid to play a role. Maybe we should just leave it at that.
Is it ever anything different? Anyone who thinks that anyone will play a role just out of sheer love for the character is a little out of touch with reality. Every model/actress in the business is paid to play a role. Melanie was nice enough to stay around for an hour after we wrapped, even though she was not feeling well that day and had just put in 11 hours on set, in order to film this interview without extra pay. To my mind, that goes above and beyond what most models/actresses would do.

Anyway, thanks for your comment. Are there any other comments? Does anyone want to see other actress interviews if they can be arranged?

Blue
Night_Lantern
Sargeant 1st Class
Sargeant 1st Class

I'd love to see more interviews Blue!
Bert

@Blue - I guess I was unclear. I wasn't in any way being critical of Melanie. What made me uncomfortable was some of the questions, and in one case the name of a questioner. Melanie does a fine job in her video and I'm looking forward to more of them. It just weirds me out a bit that viewers expect her to be into, or even aware of, the HIP genre. She acts and gets paid, we watch and enjoy. It doesn't have to go any further than that.
Mamooche24
Overlord
Overlord

I would enjoy more interviews. I just hope for the next one you get a little more in depth, as opposed to these very safe questions asked here. I realize you likely don't want to weird out these girls, but they're clearly aware they are engaging in fetish material. Maybe a few more fetishy questions? Like how do you feel about chloroform scenes? Are they hard to act out? etc
lionbadger
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

Ha!

Thanks Blue, I thought you'd skip the pandasv dolphins debate
Richpartist
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

A interview with Melody would be great :)
Maybe a interview with you asking how and why you got into this business.As for Melanie not being British,hey I pay good sheckels for British girls not (spits on ground)American girls.
Just kidding,a great butt(over the shoulder) is a great butt no matter where she comes from :)
ywf
Sargeant 1st Class
Sargeant 1st Class

I'm sure most people here wouldn't mind other European girls' sexy accents.
Bluestone
Producer
Producer

Hi Guys,

Thanks for your further comments. I'm in Norway now, so maybe I should try to sign up some blondes from over here. LOL!

Melanie isn't American, she's Canadian as is Melody, but we do still mix in our British cast.

We could ask questions such as how they got into the business, but since they are not fetish-only actresses, the answer would not add anything to the interview. It would simply be: "We only work for Bluestone, because they shoot classy fetish material, and we would never work for the other fetish companies out there." That's it in a nutshell. If we wanted fetish girls, we'd hire them. We hire the most gorgeous women that we can who can either act or be trained to act. We don't advertise in the fetish market.

Melody may be up for an interview though if there's enough interest from you guys.

Blue
Richpartist
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

Nothing against Melanie but I'm sure more people would like a Melody interview. :) I think she REALLY has taken off in popularity.Same question for Melody as well of course"Are you open to ots carries with or without gentle butt slaps"?
Now back to the Star Trek marathon :)
Richpartist
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

Wouldn't mind an interview with Krystal as well :)
Richpartist
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

And by the way,you guys get top marks(A+) for your photography as well :)
Thats a face to draw :love: I think you could sell HQ versions of such lovely pics