Behind the Scenes at Bluestone Studios!

Home of Supernova, Wondra, Darkwing and many more!
Bluestone
Producer
Producer

Fans have been asking for more pics and info about behind the scenes activity.

Well, that's what this thread will be devoted to, and here's our first Behind-the-Scenes pic of two very relaxed Amazons... Wondra and Ultrawoman, a.k.a. Emma G. and Lynda... from Bluestone's May 2016 shoot!

[attachment=0]Ultrawoman 7 Return of Wondra behind the scenes sm.jpg[/attachment]

The release is several weeks away, but it was way cool filming with these two gorgeous young women this past month!

Are you interested in seeing more behind-the-scenes pics?

Blue
Attachments
Ultrawoman 7 Return of Wondra behind the scenes sm.jpg
Ultrawoman 7 Return of Wondra behind the scenes sm.jpg (123.1 KiB) Viewed 19584 times
lionbadger
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

Yes
Mamooche24
Overlord
Overlord

Hell yes we are
EvilDaria
Staff Sargeant
Staff Sargeant

How can you ask?
:yahoo:
tallyho
Ambassador
Ambassador

Don't they look cute!
How strange are the ways of the gods ...........and how cruel.

I am here to help one and all enjoy this site, so if you have any questions or feel you are being trolled please contact me (Hit the 'CONTACT' little speech bubble below my Avatar).
Bluestone
Producer
Producer

Okay, you've just earned yourselves a continuing thread! :)

Lynda and Emma look just as good walking away! :thumbup:

[attachment=1]Emma & Lyndasm.jpg[/attachment]

This pic was taken in one of our outdoor locations last month where we filmed a segment of our latest Supernova video!

More sneak peeks to come from our last two shoots in May 2016 and November 2015 during which we shot the first 8 episodes of Season 3.

Next post, we'll look at some behind the scenes pics from our November 2015 shoot, featuring Krystal Red and our latest addition to our Superneroine cast... Lena, as the all-new Catwarrior!

[attachment=0]Catwarrior 7 The Legend Continues still 12sm.jpg[/attachment]

More pics of Lena on this thread...
viewtopic.php?f=1&t=27212

Blue
Attachments
Emma & Lyndasm.jpg
Emma & Lyndasm.jpg (198.51 KiB) Viewed 19616 times
Catwarrior 7 The Legend Continues still 12sm.jpg
Catwarrior 7 The Legend Continues still 12sm.jpg (138.12 KiB) Viewed 19616 times
tallyho
Ambassador
Ambassador

I'm used to women turning their back and walking away from me but they dont usually look like that!

:thumbup:

I am here to help one and all enjoy this site, so if you have any questions or feel you are being trolled please contact me (Hit the 'CONTACT' little speech bubble below my Avatar).
xxxwarriorxxx
Overlord
Overlord

please tell me there is a double chloroform scene with ultra and wondra?!!?!??! and OTS???!
Mamooche24
Overlord
Overlord

xxxwarriorxxx wrote:please tell me there is a double chloroform scene with ultra and wondra?!!?!??! and OTS???!
I wouldn't get your hopes up lol
Bluestone
Producer
Producer

There is both a chloroforming and an ots carry in "Catwarrior 7: The Legend Continues", which is coming out next week.

As for videos that are many weeks away, we won't be getting into specifics until they are edited and ready for release.

More pics from our recent shoots will follow.

Blue
Bluestone
Producer
Producer

Here is a pic of the ever lovely Krystal Red taking a break during the filming of "Dark Wondra 2: Friend or Foe"!

[attachment=0]Dark Wondra 2 friend or foe behind the scenes sm.jpg[/attachment]

The jacket is for warmth. Remember, this shoot took place in late November 2015 and Krystal's wearing the equivalent of a swim suit.

The collar, however, is not a fashion statement. LOL! It is a containment collar to keep her from escaping from the Collectors' compound.

This was our first Season 3 shoot!

Blue
Attachments
Dark Wondra 2 friend or foe behind the scenes sm.jpg
Dark Wondra 2 friend or foe behind the scenes sm.jpg (80.78 KiB) Viewed 19464 times
tallyho
Ambassador
Ambassador

^^^You coulda got her a chair, ya tight sod!

Bluestone
Producer
Producer

tallyho wrote:^^^You coulda got her a chair, ya tight sod!
LOL! :laugh:

We do treat our lovely actresses well... honest. We did get her a chair between scenes. We even had runners get her tea and crumpets... or was it energy bars? :D

Blue
Bluestone
Producer
Producer

Here's a pic from one of our last Season 2 shoots. The girls are always having fun on set... even if we string them up... making them stand without offering them chairs. LOL!

[attachment=0]Heroinessm.jpg[/attachment]

Want to see more of our girls letting their hair down?

Blue
Attachments
Heroinessm.jpg
Heroinessm.jpg (145.62 KiB) Viewed 19407 times
tallyho
Ambassador
Ambassador

Bluestone wrote:The girls are always having fun on set... even if we string them up... making them stand without offering them chairs.
You swine!

DrDominator9
Emissary
Emissary

Liking these behind the scenes moments. Beautiful girls hanging out in body-hugging outfits? Keep 'em coming.
Follow this link to descriptions of my stories and easy links to them:

viewtopic.php?f=70&t=32025
Bluestone
Producer
Producer

It's really hard having to deal with these beautiful babes... especially because none of them are really divas. What fun is there hanging out with down-to-Earth beautiful women anyway?

Hey, girls, I said that we're not having fun, okay?!

[attachment=0]Dark Wondra 2 friend or foe behind the scenes 3sm.jpg[/attachment]

Sheesh! So hard to work with them! Why am I always soooooo hard?! :)

This out-take is from the next video in Season 3 following "Catwarrior 7: The Legend Continues", where our new Catwarrior meets Dark Wondra. They become cell mates in "Dark Wondra 2: Friend or Foe?", both having been captured by the Collectors! Remember, you heard it first here, so keep watching this thread for other inside news and tidbits.

Blue
Attachments
Dark Wondra 2 friend or foe behind the scenes 3sm.jpg
Dark Wondra 2 friend or foe behind the scenes 3sm.jpg (84.13 KiB) Viewed 19359 times
Bluestone
Producer
Producer

Here's a Cast & Crew pic from the last Season 2 Shoot!

[attachment=0]Crew & Cast picsm.jpg[/attachment]

Lots of happy faces! This must be a 'before' shot! LOL!

We do a lot with a small crew, but as you can see, this was a HUGE cast for the blockbuster ending episodes of "The Dark Wondra Saga" I hope everyone picked up those awesome episodes!

Here's a link to some of them:

http://www.silknblood.com/store/index.p ... C+darkwing

Blue
Attachments
Crew & Cast picsm.jpg
Crew & Cast picsm.jpg (112.99 KiB) Viewed 19287 times
Mamooche24
Overlord
Overlord

We need more Darkwing. And with a proper peril treatment.
Judah
Neophyte Lvl 5
Neophyte Lvl 5

Yeah we also need more of Dark Wondra and UltraWoman. - especially in AOH Bondage. ;) Those two actresses are beyond beautiful.
tallyho
Ambassador
Ambassador

Bluestone wrote:Here's a Cast & Crew pic from the last Season 2 Shoot!

Crew & Cast picsm.jpg

Yes, when there was still the tantalizing prospect of a chair between takes being dangled before them, the poor saps....

Brad
Sargeant 1st Class
Sargeant 1st Class

Bluestone wrote:Here's a Cast & Crew pic from the last Season 2 Shoot!

Crew & Cast picsm.jpg

We do a lot with a small crew, but as you can see, this was a HUGE cast for the blockbuster ending episodes of "The Dark Wondra Saga" I hope everyone picked up those awesome episodes!

Here's a link to some of them:

http://www.silknblood.com/store/index.p ... C+darkwing

Blue
Who's the dark haired beauty on the far right, Blue? Will she be starring in any films?

All the ladies look great, BTW. :D
Bluestone
Producer
Producer

Brad wrote:
Who's the dark haired beauty on the far right, Blue? Will she be starring in any films?

All the ladies look great, BTW. :D

She's one of our makeup ladies, so she won't be appearing in front of the camera... but she is cute! :)

Here's a pic of a smiling Dark Wondra between takes in "Dark Wondra 2: Friend or Foe?" You don't see her smiling on screen much. Dark Wondra is usually very intense!

[attachment=0]Dark Wondra 2 friend or foe behind the scenes 2.jpg[/attachment]

Blue
Attachments
Dark Wondra 2 friend or foe behind the scenes 2.jpg
Dark Wondra 2 friend or foe behind the scenes 2.jpg (848.69 KiB) Viewed 19148 times
Bluestone
Producer
Producer

A nasty rumour has been circulating stating that Bluestone Videos doesn't give chairs to our actresses. Here is proof positive that we do allow our actresses to be seated at a mere chair rental cost of $100 a minute!

[attachment=1]Darkwing in chair.jpg[/attachment]

[attachment=0]Dark Wondra - Supernova out take 3.jpg[/attachment]

I hope that puts one rumour to bed... though there is another rumour circulating that Bluestone is cheap and hard-hearted. Now where could that have originated?

Blue
Attachments
Darkwing in chair.jpg
Darkwing in chair.jpg (136.27 KiB) Viewed 19034 times
Dark Wondra - Supernova out take 3.jpg
Dark Wondra - Supernova out take 3.jpg (137.45 KiB) Viewed 19034 times
tallyho
Ambassador
Ambassador

Been photoshopped.

:whistle:

lionbadger
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

tallyho wrote:Been photoshopped.

:whistle:
that looks more like the work of Gimp
wondergirlsupragirl
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

Wow all of these babes have such beautiful smiles! Wondra and Ultrawoman look awesome, more solid fight action will rock!
lionbadger
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

Bluestone wrote: Those are real chairs. Honest!

Blue
Yeah, then why is Yvonne sitting in such a weird sideways fashion, and you've even left some of your green screen in there.

Clearly they all have to share an upturned bucket, I might go back through my library and see if any scenes have an errant bucket somewhere so I have some evidence of this clearly coherent and well reasoned theory
DrDominator9
Emissary
Emissary

$100 a minute! That explains why we never see crowd-funding pleas from Bluestone.

Judah
Neophyte Lvl 5
Neophyte Lvl 5

Got a question. These pics of Dark Wondra - is it the same actress. She looks different in the pics with the whole cast and crew than she does in Friend or foe. Looks like she had more of a tan in the one with her strung up and cast and crew.
Bluestone
Producer
Producer

Judah wrote:Got a question. These pics of Dark Wondra - is it the same actress. She looks different in the pics with the whole cast and crew than she does in Friend or foe. Looks like she had more of a tan in the one with her strung up and cast and crew.
It's the same girl, but the Season 2 and Season 3 shoots were several months apart. "Dark Wondra 2: Friend or Foe?" was shot in November 2015, so Krystal's tan had faded by then.

Blue
tallyho
Ambassador
Ambassador

Just look how badly shopped this is -
Dark Wondra - Supernova out take 3.jpg
Dark Wondra - Supernova out take 3.jpg (137.45 KiB) Viewed 18930 times

The back of Danica's chair is green but the seat is black. One back leg is wooden but the front leg is grey metal! The line of the front of the chair is askew from the back! The wooden chair arm even disappears into her back!!!Come on! totally amateur!

Chair each my arse!

daredevil16

Pretty sure there is just another chair behind them but can't tell for sure...lol
Bluestone
Producer
Producer

Okay, you got me. I totally photo-shopped that image of Danica and Krystal, as well as the Yvonne photo. We never provide our girls with chairs at any time. In fact, we even photo-shop smiles onto their faces. They never smile during our shoots, because they really do hate us... well, me actually! :)

Below is another photo-shopped image for your enjoyment of Ella Arcana apparently smiling, which she wouldn't be because we have her seated on a cold, hard concrete floor, where we always force our actresses to sit...

[attachment=1]Dark Wondra Collected behind the scenes still 52.jpg[/attachment]
[attachment=0]Dark Wondra Collected - behind the scenes - still 41.jpg[/attachment]

Blue
Attachments
Dark Wondra Collected behind the scenes still 52.jpg
Dark Wondra Collected behind the scenes still 52.jpg (820.5 KiB) Viewed 18892 times
Dark Wondra Collected - behind the scenes - still 41.jpg
Dark Wondra Collected - behind the scenes - still 41.jpg (635.12 KiB) Viewed 18892 times
tallyho
Ambassador
Ambassador

:hmmm:
I'm not sure the handbag goes with the outfit on the heavy standing behind her...
Last edited by tallyho 7 years ago, edited 1 time in total.

Bluestone
Producer
Producer

tallyho wrote::hmmm:
I'm not sure the handbag goes with outfit on the heavy standing behind her...
Hee hee heee! That's a good one!

Even Lena enjoyed that one!
Dark Wondra 2 friend or foe behind the scenes 4.jpg
Dark Wondra 2 friend or foe behind the scenes 4.jpg (837.9 KiB) Viewed 18809 times
Blue[/size]
Bluestone
Producer
Producer

Yes Emma G. has come back, and that smile says it all! LOL! Enjoy the behind the scenes still from her next sole adventure!

[attachment=0]Wondra Payback behind the scenes still 1.jpg[/attachment]

Blue
Attachments
Wondra Payback behind the scenes still 1.jpg
Wondra Payback behind the scenes still 1.jpg (574.09 KiB) Viewed 18714 times
Mamooche24
Overlord
Overlord

Any BTS KO stuff, preferably from any upcoming releases?
Bluestone
Producer
Producer

Mamooche24 wrote:Any BTS KO stuff, preferably from any upcoming releases?
You mean with the actresses laughing off a KO? Don't quite understand what a BTS KO would look like.

Here's a BTS smile from the beautiful Krystal Red on the set of her next video, "Dark Wondra 2: Friend or Foe?" where she meets our all-new Catwarrior!

[attachment=0]Dark Wondra 2 friend or foe behind the scenes 7.jpg[/attachment]

Blue
Attachments
Dark Wondra 2 friend or foe behind the scenes 7.jpg
Dark Wondra 2 friend or foe behind the scenes 7.jpg (675.14 KiB) Viewed 18587 times
Mamooche24
Overlord
Overlord

lol like filming a KO scene, or a snap from something leading up to one. Aftermath shots, something of that nature.
Bluestone
Producer
Producer

Mamooche24 wrote:lol like filming a KO scene, or a snap from something leading up to one. Aftermath shots, something of that nature.
I'll look. but I don't recall anything like that off-hand. :(

Here's a behind the scenes still from "Catwarrior 7: The Legend Continues" which is coming out on Friday!

Killer Watt is our villainess, and it looks like one of our Gatekeepers is relieving the boom guy... for reasons known only to the Seventh Sanctum...

[attachment=0]Catwarrior 7 The Legend Continues behind the scenes 3.jpg[/attachment]

Hope you're enjoying getting a glimpse of the world behind the camera at Bluestone Studios.

Blue
Attachments
Catwarrior 7 The Legend Continues behind the scenes 3.jpg
Catwarrior 7 The Legend Continues behind the scenes 3.jpg (715.32 KiB) Viewed 18507 times
tallyho
Ambassador
Ambassador

^^^It looks like the boom guy really had to scratch his arse.
We've all been there. (Well not his obviously but our own)
An itchy gluteus maximus cannot be ignored

Bluestone
Producer
Producer

These stills are from Season 2 "Supernova 9: In Custody". The first one is before the CGI (special effects) were added. Yes we do go all out for our fans! Enjoy the stills.

[attachment=0]Behind the scenes Season 2 still 1.jpg[/attachment]
[attachment=1]Supernova 9 In Custody still 15.jpg[/attachment]

Blue
Attachments
Supernova 9 In Custody still 15.jpg
Supernova 9 In Custody still 15.jpg (828.84 KiB) Viewed 18556 times
Behind the scenes Season 2 still 1.jpg
Behind the scenes Season 2 still 1.jpg (642.15 KiB) Viewed 18556 times
Bluestone
Producer
Producer

Emma G. and Lynda on set for the filming of "The Return of Wondra"!

[attachment=0]Behind the scenes still 3 season 3.jpg[/attachment]

Blue
Attachments
Behind the scenes still 3 season 3.jpg
Behind the scenes still 3 season 3.jpg (622.55 KiB) Viewed 18504 times
DrDominator9
Emissary
Emissary

Once again, the male in the background gets the only chair while the girls are made to suffer! Is there no end to your cruelty, sir?!!

tallyho
Ambassador
Ambassador

You beat me to it Doc!
Bluestone , pushing heroine torture to new levels...

Bluestone
Producer
Producer

DrDominator9 wrote:Once again, the male in the background gets the only chair while the girls are made to suffer! Is there no end to your cruelty, sir?!!
Here everyone's sitting while taking a break from Season 2 filming...

[attachment=0]Still 22 cast-crew.jpg[/attachment]

Love Yvonne's specially designed Darkwing leggings!

Now, what do you say?

Apologies are gratefully accepted. LOL! :laugh:

Blue
Attachments
Still 22 cast-crew.jpg
Still 22 cast-crew.jpg (500.28 KiB) Viewed 18381 times
Judah
Neophyte Lvl 5
Neophyte Lvl 5

Whoa :w00t: who are the two dark haired ladies. The second one and the one on the end. Sooooo....hooooooootttt.... :weirdo:
digitalbleh
Staff Sargeant
Staff Sargeant

You may have found a chair for everyone to sit on, but your torturing them with unhealthy food, pringles coke and a kitkat. Where is the cupcakes.