The Next Supernova - What do you want to see?

Home of Supernova, Wondra, Darkwing and many more!
Bluestone
Producer
Producer

We are putting together the next Supernova script. We have the storyline, but we need to know the elements that you'd most like to see.

So, speak up, because we're listening.

What perils do you want to see Supernova encounter?

Forget about elaborate story concepts like drowning her in a pool. That will not fit into the storyline... but do you want carries, types of punches, kicks, use of certain super powers, female vs. female or female vs.male match-ups... things like that.

We want to finalize the script over the next few days, so speak up now of forever hold your peace. LOL!

Blue
Last edited by Bluestone 8 years ago, edited 1 time in total.
Brad
Sargeant 1st Class
Sargeant 1st Class

What's the storyline? I'd like to see her transform from her secret identity to her superheroine one, but if that doesn't fit, I can wait. And of course I am a sucker for super power use...
sugarcoater
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

I really liked the look of Supernova partially disrobed. She had the back zipper down, she had been choked by her own cape, and she was stumbling away from the warden. I would love to see a longer such sequence--back exposed, cape off, mini-skirt removed.
Perhaps after being humiliated in a fight sequence in which the villain has removed much of her outfit, Supernova is left on the ground defeated or is rescued by another heroine. The key sequence would be the humiliated Supernova gathering the remains of her uniform (the villain might keep the skirt as a trophy) and stumbling out.
Ignore any virtue-signaling; it's clearly just you.

Ignore any activism; it clearly doesn't exist.

Be very careful!
Don't be indoctrinated!
Ignore your common sense!

Everything is entirely normal and ignore the radical changes to culture.
ksire_99
Elder Member
Elder Member

Demonstrate her invulnerability by shattering/breaking a sword/mace/bolo made just for her. Heat vision followed by super cold breath for this would make some sense.

Fight moves I think would be interesting to see put on Supernova: Choke Slam, Atomic Drop, Gorilla Press, Bridging Fall-away Slam.

Carries: Over the shoulder to show her cute ass! Close second is for her to be dragged by her foot after she is KO-ed.

One other would be her held over the villians head by her neck as she kicks and squirms.

I prefer female / female but a male villain would most likely pull off these type moves better.
Bluestone
Producer
Producer

Brad wrote:What's the storyline? I'd like to see her transform from her secret identity to her superheroine one, but if that doesn't fit, I can wait. And of course I am a sucker for super power use...

We've written in a transformation scene from her secret identity, and, of course, there will be super power use... superbreath... heat vision.

sugarcoater wrote:I really liked the look of Supernova partially disrobed. She had the back zipper down, she had been choked by her own cape, and she was stumbling away from the warden. I would love to see a longer such sequence--back exposed, cape off, mini-skirt removed.
Perhaps after being humiliated in a fight sequence in which the villain has removed much of her outfit, Supernova is left on the ground defeated or is rescued by another heroine. The key sequence would be the humiliated Supernova gathering the remains of her uniform (the villain might keep the skirt as a trophy) and stumbling out.

Longer cape choking with her cape ripped off. Yes, we can do that!
We'll also consider some of your other points.

ksire_99 wrote:Demonstrate her invulnerability by shattering/breaking a sword/mace/bolo made just for her. Heat vision followed by super cold breath for this would make some sense.

Fight moves I think would be interesting to see put on Supernova: Choke Slam, Atomic Drop, Gorilla Press, Bridging Fall-away Slam.

Carries: Over the shoulder to show her cute ass! Close second is for her to be dragged by her foot after she is KO-ed.

One other would be her held over the villians head by her neck as she kicks and squirms.

I prefer female / female but a male villain would most likely pull off these type moves better.

Well, we'll see how many of these suggestions we can add. We can do ots carry, knockout, and we can do female vs. female as well as female vs. male.

See. We are listening.

The storyline is still developing, so everyone's input may help to shape it.

Ready to hear from more of you. We're incorporating your ideas as we're writing the script.

Blue
digitalbleh
Staff Sargeant
Staff Sargeant

Id like to see more of the "braless" scenes like in the end of Supernova 10, either that or it was cold in the studio. Id also like to see a transformation scene, but to add to that id like to see some sort of scene where villian works out the identity of supernova. And more of the upskirt shots.

So i guess what im saying.. is.. film the whole episode with the camera on the ground lookng up. Film it in some type of igloo. And add a heroine transformation/interrogation scene :)
Brad
Sargeant 1st Class
Sargeant 1st Class

Does the transformation scene feature Supernova taking off her disguise and putting on her boots, skirt and cape? That's what I like. Flight and super speed are good super powers too.
Night_Lantern
Sargeant 1st Class
Sargeant 1st Class

I definitely second removal of her mini-skirt and plenty of shots of that cute butt of hers. Maybe with an arms over head moment too for the removal, i.e. arms chained up over her head with Novanite chains and she can only watch as the villain slides her mini-skirt down her shapely legs.

Alternately, I'm just as okay with the skirt being removed through magic like a villain snapping their fingers and Supernova looking down to find it is gone and in the villain's hand as he or she smells it or something to taunt her. I'd also like to see her boots removed in the same way midfight. It would give a real urgency to her struggle to subdue the villain as she would worry how soon she'd lose the rest of her costume. A debooting in general would be nice.
Get Your Exxon
Henchman
Henchman

I'd like Supernova to take on physical damage as she's overwhelmed by a physically superior foe - preferably female. I'd also like her defeat to be public and agree that her opponent should claim her costume (or a piece of her costume) as a trophy.
Bluestone
Producer
Producer

Okay, we'll add flight and super speed. The transformation scene will involve her blouse being ripped open to reveal her costume underneath. She'll be overwhelmed by a more powerful female opponent. We'll see if we can make her defeat public. We'll also see about upskirt views.

Okay. It's starting to shape up. :yahoo:

Blue
thecatsuit
Neophyte Lvl 5
Neophyte Lvl 5

Supernova loosing or costume, or taking some costume destruction would be a nice element to include.
freefall
Neophyte Lvl 2
Neophyte Lvl 2

Really enjoy your work , especially the fvf stuff...

I agree with the point above seeing Supernova overwhelmed vs a female foe would be awesome !
A couple of tips ...the foe should be a true villainess instead of another hero or brainwashed heroine. Supernova should be confident and feel invulnerable making her downfall all the more shocking. A public defeat could be done with some sort of filter showing "live on tv". I don't think a breast smother has been done in you films... That would be quite the way to end a fight!

Looking forward to it
Last edited by freefall 8 years ago, edited 1 time in total.
WazooBoy
Neophyte Lvl 3
Neophyte Lvl 3

I'd like to see the character stripped. If the actress will agree to nudity, which I've seen her do in other places, then great. But if she is still resistant then it would still be hot to see the character stripped, even if she is partially hidden to us due to camera angles, etc. For instance, if we are looking from behind her while she is held up and we can see her bare back and the fact that her costume has been ripped from her body while the villain stands in front of her gloating or taking video, etc.
fog
Henchman
Henchman

I like the heroine being lured into a trap and her escape or rescue by another heroine
DrDominator9
Emissary
Emissary

It's always a pleasure to get a nice butt shot when the heroine is on all fours, and if her top is disheveled as well, a view from the front too, please. Or even if it's not, showing her face wrought with worry and a touch of fear works also.
Follow this link to descriptions of my stories and easy links to them:

viewtopic.php?f=70&t=32025
Get Your Exxon
Henchman
Henchman

I also think Supernova's female foe should do some serious trash talking. It's important that Supernova be torn down mentally as well as physically. In terms of a public defeat: my preference would be for a live audience over some kind of broadcast. It would be harder for Supernova to come back from a full-on public defeat. I say keep the live feed for the re-match and instead focus on making this defeat feel personal. Don't just make it a fight; have Supernova fail a mission and make sure the defeat hurts psychologically, as well as physically, by having consequence - maybe Supernova is forced to watch people die or something like this, on top of being stripped of her costume. Okay, that was fun. Either way, Blue I know you're going to come-up with something amazing. I can't wait and thanks to you and your team for all the hard work. It's greatly appreciated.
loveheroines
Neophyte Lvl 5
Neophyte Lvl 5

I would like to see her skirt ripped off so you can see some of that hot ass ! I loved it when her costume got ripped ! I would like to see a big
chloroform struggle she wiggles that sexy body and fights hard to get loose with allot of grunting !! Stockings ripped and maybe looses her powers
and tied down tight to a table ! Oh i like it when a male does it to her !!!
Bluestone
Producer
Producer

Hi All,

Some really great ideas! Keep them coming!

I'll use what I can, such as Novanite chloroform... public defeat, but probably through a live TV feed... humiliation of our heroine... some costume damage.

Of course, I can't put everything into one episode, but we'll see what we can include, using the suggestions that work with our plot.

There won't be nudity, but it will be a very sexy outing for Supernova nonetheless!

Blue
Richpartist
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

I think you know what I want to see Blue,and unlike many producers you listen :)
I can't imagine anyone NOT wanting to see all those ladies flung over a shoulder after being chloroformed.If you don't want to see that,I don't want to know ya :)
Richpartist
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

Still some of the best chloroform and ots carries than any other producer.Great sounds as well as she passes out :)
Judah
Neophyte Lvl 5
Neophyte Lvl 5

Id like to see more Bondage. AOH torture. Where there heroine is strung up by her wrists tied together. Maybe even hoisted off the ground once or twice. Electro shock and belly blows while in AOH torture. Definite buys for me
ksire_99
Elder Member
Elder Member

Use her "Super Breath". Supernova inhales sweeping her foe off her feet then puts her in a frontal bear hug or punches her.

I agree that Bondage is a must.
cg8553
Neophyte
Neophyte

debooting,head ko ^^
Bluestone
Producer
Producer

Okay, there will be ots carry and chloroforming, plus super-breath. We should be able to also add a bearhug.

This storyline will not allow for bondage, but the next one should.

Still listening. :)

By the way, I just released the latest Catwarrior video, for those who want to see a cool catfight:
viewtopic.php?f=1&t=26732

Blue
Foolish Mortal
Henchman
Henchman

Just one video where she has bare legs instead of hose.
digitalbleh
Staff Sargeant
Staff Sargeant

Back in feb 2015 in a simular supernova/ultrawoman suggestion thread i suggested 3 things, 2 of them you did, but never got the third one, so still waiting on:
"A scene where Supernova or the villian spends a few minutes eating a cupcake with a lot of iceing on it, and gets it all over her nose."

Think about it, you'd be the first producer leading the way in cupcake eating scenes.
Bluestone
Producer
Producer

digitalbleh wrote:Back in feb 2015 in a simular supernova/ultrawoman suggestion thread i suggested 3 things, 2 of them you did, but never got the third one, so still waiting on:
"A scene where Supernova or the villian spends a few minutes eating a cupcake with a lot of iceing on it, and gets it all over her nose."

Think about it, you'd be the first producer leading the way in cupcake eating scenes.
Thank goodness for everyone that we didn't decide to do that suggestion instead of the other two. :laugh:

Unfortunately, our actress has a non-cupcake-eating clause in her contract! LOL! You wouldn't want her to ruin that sexy figure of hers, would you?

As for bare legs, the pantyhose fans would boycott that video, and they appear to be in the majority.

Blue
Mamooche24
Overlord
Overlord

Looks like you have many of my checklist items here. Maybe some pantyhose leg groping after she's out, and a debooting?
Bluestone
Producer
Producer

Mamooche24 wrote:Looks like you have many of my checklist items here. Maybe some pantyhose leg groping after she's out, and a debooting?
I may be able to add a de-booting.

Blue
pso1
Neophyte
Neophyte

mmmmm....Costume damage and public defeat. Sounds good.
Bluestone wrote:
I'll use what I can, such as Novanite chloroform... public defeat, but probably through a live TV feed... humiliation of our heroine... some costume damage.
Elseph
Neophyte Lvl 4
Neophyte Lvl 4

If I'm not too late, I'd like to see some Female/Female low blows and boob grabs/punches! Upskirt shots are always great when Supernova is involved too. If possible I'd like to see more than one crotch attack, with a good reaction (reactions are just as important as the low blow itself!) where the heroine holds her crotch or preferably rubs her crotch slightly to try and ease the pain, but obviously only if the actresses are comfortable doing so.

Darkwing's reaction in the trailer for Darkwing 13:Climax of Evil looks awesome! But I much prefer your female vs Female episodes, which also give the heroines an opportunity to give her opponent a taste of her own medicine with a vengeful low blow of her own! I'm relatively new to the Bluestone world, as I was never too keen on their focus on death and strangulation elements in the early days. Those elements are still present, but they seem to have branched out a lot since then, and its always nice to see a producer interacting and seeking feedback from the fans!
Bluestone
Producer
Producer

Thanks for your suggestions and feedback, Kevlar. Yes, we have definitely branched out. All of our Superheroine videos now have a non-death or Peril version in addition to the Extreme or death version.

We'll see what we can include from your suggestions. The script is 99% finalized, but there's still that 1%. LOL!

I think most fans who have commented on this thread will be pleased that they did, because we do listen.

Blue
Blue-Scion

Please realise my dream and add some light sexual stuff. I believe in you bluestone!
loveheroines
Neophyte Lvl 5
Neophyte Lvl 5

I want to see her with hot makeup red lipstick . As the fight goes on it gets smeared . I want to see the bad guy with has hand around her throat
about to kiss her then he stops and slaps her !
Bluestone
Producer
Producer

Okay, guys. We're making notes. The script's now been finalized. We won't be smearing lipstick or setting her up for a slap with an attempted kiss, because these suggestions simply cannot be worked into this storyline, but we will keep them in mind for future episodes.

Thanks to everyone for all of your comments. They were very helpful indeed.

Blue
loveheroines
Neophyte Lvl 5
Neophyte Lvl 5

Ok i would love to see the lipstick smear and fake kiss with a slap in the future it would be hot !