What new heroines do you want in the Bluestone Universe?

Home of Supernova, Wondra, Darkwing and many more!
Bluestone
Producer
Producer

Hey All,

We're thinking about expanding our cast of characters from the top three of Supernova, Wondra and Darkwing to include characters based upon other popular heroines.

[attachment=0]Supernova 8 Dark Warrior still 46sm.jpg[/attachment]

We now have Blackbird (our Black Canary), plus Dark Widow and Bountyhuntress.

Who else do you want to see in the Bluestone universe, played by one of our gorgeous actresses?

We're listening, so be the first to gain our ear.

Blue
Attachments
Supernova 8 Dark Warrior still 46sm.jpg
Supernova 8 Dark Warrior still 46sm.jpg (67.97 KiB) Viewed 11507 times
Brad
Sargeant 1st Class
Sargeant 1st Class

Hmm...I'm partial to Mary Marvel (not to be confused with Ms Marvel). Similar powers to Supernova, but isn't vulnerable to kryptonite (novanite) or magic. That might make you work harder to come up with more inventive forms of peril.
Brad
Sargeant 1st Class
Sargeant 1st Class

Oh, and I'd love to see more of Ella (as Seer or Bountyhuntress) and TJ (as Superkick). In addition to more of Danica as Supernova, of course.
Sdrox99
Neophyte Lvl 2
Neophyte Lvl 2

Id love to see a Power Girl character. She could easily tie in to the story line as supernovas relative or something
HeroineTard
Sargeant
Sargeant

I'd like to see a kung fu warrior like Chun-Li from Street Fighter.

Or a sexy spy like Scarlett from G.I. JOE.

Both are skilled humans with no superpowers but can still be overpowered and abused.
loveheroines
Neophyte Lvl 5
Neophyte Lvl 5

How about vampirella a little bite on the neck would be nice !!!
PowerGirlFanBoy
Neophyte Lvl 5
Neophyte Lvl 5

Big request here for DANICA as a POWERGIRL like superheroine!!! Love her as Supernova, but would love to see more skin!
High cut leotard please :thumbup:

Supergirl77
Sargeant
Sargeant

HeroineTard wrote:Or a sexy spy like Scarlett from G.I. JOE.
Second the Scarlett idea

Maybe Zatanna or Mary Marvel as well
Richpartist
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

Is there a NAKED GIRL superheroine? :)
ywf
Sargeant 1st Class
Sargeant 1st Class

PowerGirlFanBoy wrote:Big request here for DANICA as a POWERGIRL like superheroine!!! Love her as Supernova, but would love to see more skin!
High cut leotard please :thumbup:

Agree!

Blue's Finest?

Danica - PGee?
Krystal - Huntr3ss?
Ripper1
Staff Sargeant
Staff Sargeant

I Agree We Need a Power Girl, but the White Hole Chest thing is so over done what about a little different version of the PG
it still has the Sexy Breast opening if anything even more but it would be a change up from all the others :)
Last edited by Ripper1 8 years ago, edited 1 time in total.
lionbadger
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

Powergirl is a good call

Would like to see a Ms Marvel/Captain Marvel character and maybe facing off against some sort of energy/life draining villainess circa Rogue.

Maybe a spiderwoman type character as either heroine or villain, maybe starts as villain and comes over to the good side?
swampy170
Elder Member
Elder Member

Ms Marvel, huh? - I can honestly say about 18 months ahead of you! ;-)
Attachments
10511399_280435515476841_1518413819662532057_o.jpg
10511399_280435515476841_1518413819662532057_o.jpg (53 KiB) Viewed 11370 times
Ripper1
Staff Sargeant
Staff Sargeant

:thumbup: I quite like this nicely done :)
swampy170 wrote:Ms Marvel, huh? - I can honestly say about 18 months ahead of you! ;-)
swampy170
Elder Member
Elder Member

@ripper - many thanks! Just wish I'd remembered the mask on the day of the promo shoot rather than having to add to pics in post :-/
sugarcoater
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

That Ms. Marvel costume above is stunning! Would love to see Bluestone use that with one of those beautiful models! I would be all in on those videos.
Ignore any virtue-signaling; it's clearly just you.

Ignore any activism; it clearly doesn't exist.

Be very careful!
Don't be indoctrinated!
Ignore your common sense!

Everything is entirely normal and ignore the radical changes to culture.
Bluestone
Producer
Producer

Thanks for all of the comments so far, guys.

It looks like Power Girl is a favourite, and I actually favour the sexy white costume with high cut leotard. What about the rest of you?

Ms. Marvel is also a Bluestone possibility, with a slight name change. Of course, most producers have been in this business longer than Bluestone, but we still manage to put familiar costumes on the most gorgeous models who have ever worked in this business. So, we don't really care that there are other replica superheroines out there. Ours will still be kickass additions to our wonderful community! :yahoo:

Any other suggestions? What other potential superheroine replicas are we missing, and what are some name suggestions for Bluestone's Power Girl and Bluestone's Ms. Marvel?

We're listening and ready to make the best ideas happen!

Did someone mention Krystal Red and Danica?

[attachment=0]Darkwing 11 Dark on Dark still 4sm.jpg[/attachment]

Blue
Attachments
Darkwing 11 Dark on Dark still 4sm.jpg
Darkwing 11 Dark on Dark still 4sm.jpg (114.66 KiB) Viewed 11301 times
lionbadger
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

Ah, I'll be honest, was not expecting to have to follow this up with some actual creative thought, but ok

Errr, Miss Virtue? Mighty Girl? Sovereign Girl (although I use this one in my own maniacal scribblings), Captain Power (since Ms Marvel is now Captain Marvel and bums to you all luddite 80s types with an axe to grind, Cap Marvel is spunky and adorable)
thecatsuit
Neophyte Lvl 5
Neophyte Lvl 5

Danica as Powergirl hands down!
frankzito
Staff Sargeant
Staff Sargeant

I'd like to see a girl green lantern or even a female captain America
lionbadger
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

A quick borrow of some photomanip magic by Mr Chillyplasma over on deviant art and hey presto, concept art for Captain Power (or Miss Virtue)

sugarcoater
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

I'm a big proponent for the Ms. Marvel outfit as that really hasn't been done much compared to Power Girl, WW, Supergirl, and Batgirl.
The other ideas are good, but that one-piece black outfit would look so good on a Bluestone caliber model!

Be very careful!
Don't be indoctrinated!

Supergirl77
Sargeant
Sargeant

Bluestone wrote:Thanks for all of the comments so far, guys.

It looks like Power Girl is a favourite, and I actually favour the sexy white costume with high cut leotard. What about the rest of you?

Ms. Marvel is also a Bluestone possibility, with a slight name change. Of course, most producers have been in this business longer than Bluestone, but we still manage to put familiar costumes on the most gorgeous models who have ever worked in this business. So, we don't really care that there are other replica superheroines out there. Ours will still be kickass additions to our wonderful community! :yahoo:

Any other suggestions? What other potential superheroine replicas are we missing, and what are some name suggestions for Bluestone's Power Girl and Bluestone's Ms. Marvel?

Blue
I too favor the white costume kinda like this

Not good at names but how about Ms. Might or just Vigor

For the Ms, Marvel, I like the black traditional costume but this one is good too

Name like Stunner would fit her

Hope it helps
FlyGuy
Neophyte Lvl 5
Neophyte Lvl 5

frankzito wrote:I'd like to see a girl green lantern or even a female captain America
Those are excellent suggestions and would be a welcome change of pace.
Night_Lantern
Sargeant 1st Class
Sargeant 1st Class

I second the request for a female Green Lantern. I could see Mink absolutely rocking the green suit! A female version of the Flash would also be hot.

On the Marvel side: Spiderwoman/Spidergirl, Invisible Woman, Silver Sable, Lady Sif, female Captain America, or female Thor would be great additions. And any of the X-babes like Psylocke, Jean Grey, Kitty Pryde, Storm, or Rogue. If you mostly expand to Marvel types next year, it could even build up to an all-out conflict between them and the DC types you have already established. Just sayin... ;)
HeroineTard
Sargeant
Sargeant

I see a lot of people replying with Power Girl. Another interesting option is Galatea.

Image Image

She is an evil clone of Supergirl that was created to defeat Superman. Aged to her physical prime (which is why she's got bigger boobs than SG).
Galatea is strong and cocky and can kick SG's ass. But is ultimately defeated, left twitching and catatonic after being electrocuted by SG.

Another idea is a "what if?" character. What if SG and Powergirl were combined into one character?

PS: I really hope one day Blue will do a video where the heroine gets beat up or dragged through some mud :thumbup:
Last edited by HeroineTard 8 years ago, edited 1 time in total.
cody
Neophyte
Neophyte

yes Blue , I also want to see Powergirl. She is a beautiful superheroine.
LtStrange
Neophyte Lvl 2
Neophyte Lvl 2

Selene from underworld would be interesting. Very hot costume.
innocent_shera
Neophyte
Neophyte

Bluestone wrote:Thanks for all of the comments so far, guys.

Did someone mention Krystal Red and Danica?

[attachment=0]Darkwing 11 Dark on Dark still 4sm.jpg[/attachment]

Blue
Maybe a more fantasy style heroine, and or more girlish in attitude? She-ra, my favorite, sailor moon, or mentioned above, Mary marvel in her white costume.
Maybe an angelic heroine?
virtuous heroines Kick butt, and are well suited to the peril theme.
"... without my powers... I'm just a girl, in a pretty dress..."
shevek
Producer
Producer

If you already did something with a Wonder Girl, how about a Raven or a Starfire?
Last edited by shevek 6 years ago, edited 1 time in total.
drgoremd
Neophyte Lvl 2
Neophyte Lvl 2

vadimfv wrote:Vixen
Starfire
She-Hulk
Kamala Khan (turns 18)
Empowered
Retro Girl
Dazzler
Kitty Pryde
Tigra
Tigra would be awesome!

Lurkndog
Elder Member
Elder Member

How about female supervillians? You've had a female super-agent or two, but no powered villianesses, except for "heroines gone bad."

I like the idea of a Green Lantern, the blaster power-set is neat and there are a lot of things you can do against a Lantern, ranging from a humiliating defeat from a yellow klonk over the head, to just getting blasted and overpowered. Plus, much overconfidence.

Perhaps some kind of high-tech heroine, like a space princess or a female Booster Gold? Lots of tech, but tech can be a two-edged sword. What does she have left when her toys fall to pieces? Or maybe she has a power battery that is in danger of running out. Maybe use the blinking light like Ultraman used to have.

There's also Miss Martian. Green face paint and lots of shapeshifting, could be a good girl Mystique, or a psychic spy who can phase through walls. You can also play up the alien angle, and maybe the enemy is a government agency that wants an alien autopsy of their own.
valugi
Staff Sargeant
Staff Sargeant

I Think Power Girl and Ms.Marvel is good Option, maybe the name is Miss.Fury and Power Woman or Super Woman
sugarcoater
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

swampy170 wrote:Ms Marvel, huh? - I can honestly say about 18 months ahead of you! ;-)
Seriously, how hot would a Bluestone model look in the outfit Swampy posted?!

http://www.superheroineforum.com/downlo ... p?id=21809

Be very careful!
Don't be indoctrinated!

swampy170
Elder Member
Elder Member

sugarcoater wrote:
Seriously, how hot would a Bluestone model look in the outfit Swampy posted?!

http://www.superheroineforum.com/downlo ... p?id=21809
You do realise thats Yvonne, right? X-)

Clearly masks do make a difference :lol:
tallyho
Ambassador
Ambassador

You fool Swampy! You've just revealed Miss Marvels secret identity!
How strange are the ways of the gods ...........and how cruel.

I am here to help one and all enjoy this site, so if you have any questions or feel you are being trolled please contact me (Hit the 'CONTACT' little speech bubble below my Avatar).
sugarcoater
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

I don't know who Yvonne is. If that's a Bluestone video I would buy it if I knew where to find it. I'll admit I don't follow Bluestone as much as I might--I'm not as into the strangulation stuff and I'm more into the sexual peril element.
That said, I've bought a few Bluestone videos and been happy with those purchases. I would just be a regular buyer if that other element were added (but I understand if that's not Bluestone's thing).

Be very careful!
Don't be indoctrinated!

tallyho
Ambassador
Ambassador

Yvonne plays Darkwing

(Hence the irony of your comment 'Would love to see Bluestone use that with one of those beautiful models!' ;))
How strange are the ways of the gods ...........and how cruel.

I am here to help one and all enjoy this site, so if you have any questions or feel you are being trolled please contact me (Hit the 'CONTACT' little speech bubble below my Avatar).