Unfortune News about the Supergirl 7 contribution that was sent a couple of days ago.

The Home of Superheroine Underwater Peril films and other things
jimbobklyn5
Producer
Producer

Breaking News: We unfortunately have some unfortunate news...As many you know...a couple of days ago, the Supergirl 7 Unchained fan film crowdfunding campaign received a donation/contribution of $1,000. But this afternoon, indiegogo emailed and has informed me that the contribution has been refunded back to the contributor. So unfortunately once again, we are back to square one and need $2,200 to be fully funded by October 1st or as you many of know..the project will most likely be postponed until late December or next summer. This is an unfortunate situation that has never happened before..but again..there is still time to get this fan film project funded.

12 DAYS LEFT IN THE SUPERGIRL VII: UNCHAINED CROWDFUNDING CAMPAIGN!!! $2,200 IS NEEDED FOR THE FAN FILM TO BE FULLY FUNDED!!!

The budget for this fan film is $2,220 and So far we are back to having a total of $20, which means that Supergirl VII once again needs $2,200 to be fully funded!

TIME IS BEGINNING TO RUN OUT AS WE HAVE 12 DAYS LEFT!!!
You can send your donations/funds to the Supergirl VII Indiegogo Crowdfunding campaign by clicking/going to this link below:
https://www.indiegogo.com/projects/supe ... /x/3169026#/

The last day To donate to the Supergirl VII Indiegogo campaign will be October 2nd @ 2:59AM Eastern Time/October 1st @ 11:59PM Pacific Time. The paypal option will also be available as well and if some of you fans would like to donate via paypal instead of indiegogo...You can message on this page or email me @ [email protected] for details and info on how you can send your contributions via paypal. 100% of The funds/contribution goes directly towards the fan film.

Now, if you have any questions, feel free to message me here on the facebook page or email me @ [email protected]
12daystogoad.png
12daystogoad.png (2.17 MiB) Viewed 1732 times
:supes: Watch all of W.O.N/MMP's Superheroine World Underwater Peril Fan Film Series, only on W.O.N Cinema YouTube Channel: www.youtube.com/woncinema

Return to “WON/Jimbo-FailExchange Productions”