Supergirl VII: Unchained Script Submitted to MMP. Who will play Agent S?

The Home of Superheroine Underwater Peril films and other things
jimbobklyn5
Producer
Producer

ATTENTION! ATTENTION! We have submitted the Supergirl VII: Unchained script to MMP Studios and We also have asked about availability on couple of MMP Talents. So far we have submitted 4 names. Only one will be picked to play the role of Special Agent Bennett/Agent S in Supergirl 7: Unchained. The models/actresses in the running to co-star in this fan film installment are....

A) Amy Christine (Photo Courtesy Of Alicia D'Amico Pure Emotions-Photography)
B) Danielle Hunt
C) Mae
D) Mamma Harvard
supergirl7modelsrunning.png
supergirl7modelsrunning.png (6.03 MiB) Viewed 4386 times
Once again, we have submitted the Supergirl 7 Script to MMP Studios...as soon as we get all the info on the model we pick to play the villain, the budget and production cost and the approval of the script from MMP and the two actresses..we will officially announce it..So, STAY TUNED!!!
:supes: Watch all of W.O.N/MMP's Superheroine World Underwater Peril Fan Film Series, only on W.O.N Cinema YouTube Channel: www.youtube.com/woncinema
xxxwarriorxxx
Overlord
Overlord

C and if she can't, B!
jimbobklyn5
Producer
Producer

xxxwarriorxxx wrote:C and if she can't, B!
We shall see. We are aiming for A) Amy Christine (which is a long shot)..that's why we have the other 3 as options...But again, we shall see...I'll make the official announcement on the casting of Agent S once I hear back from MMP.
:supes: Watch all of W.O.N/MMP's Superheroine World Underwater Peril Fan Film Series, only on W.O.N Cinema YouTube Channel: www.youtube.com/woncinema
sugarcoater
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

C looks amazing
Ignore any virtue-signaling; it's clearly just you.

Ignore any activism; it clearly doesn't exist.

Be very careful!
Don't be indoctrinated!
Ignore your common sense!

Everything is entirely normal and ignore the radical changes to culture.
jimbobklyn5
Producer
Producer

sugarcoater wrote:C looks amazing
She does..but unfortunately...will have to cross her off and the other 2 off the list..because I have just been notified by MMP about the 3 models....C which is Mae tends to not go through with custom projects..Also, B who is Danielle Hunt is no longer working for MMP (Which is a a shame because I wanted her to be part of Supergirl 8) and D who is Mamma Harvard is currently not eligible to do any MMP Custom work at the moment. So right now, Amy Christine...which is our main target is the only one who could be available, We shall see (due to her scheduling).

Also, MMP has notified me on the production cost increase which I will announce soon as soon as everything is official.
jimbobklyn5
Producer
Producer

BREAKING NEWS!: Kaycee Anne will return as "The Girl Of Steel" In Supergirl VII: Unchained!
kayceesupergirl7box.png
kayceesupergirl7box.png (1.87 MiB) Viewed 4326 times
jimbobklyn5
Producer
Producer

BREAKING NEWS!: Amy Christine returns to the series for the first time since 2014 and has been cast as "Agent S" and will co-star with Kaycee Anne In Supergirl VII: Unchained!
amysupergirl7poster.png
amysupergirl7poster.png (2.95 MiB) Viewed 4326 times
jimbobklyn5
Producer
Producer

It's OFFICIAL!!!! THE SCRIPT HAS BEEN APPROVED AND SUPERGIRL 7 IS SET IN STONE!!!!
Stay Tuned for the crowdfunding campaign, info on the budget and the plot of the story in this installment.
supergirl7postermainFALL.png
supergirl7postermainFALL.png (2.26 MiB) Viewed 4323 times
DrDominator9
Emissary
Emissary

Congrats. I look forward to hearing the script synopsis.
Follow this link to descriptions of my stories and easy links to them:

viewtopic.php?f=70&t=32025
jimbobklyn5
Producer
Producer

DrDominator9 wrote:Congrats. I look forward to hearing the script synopsis.
Thanks, Doc. I will announce the plot of the story between tonight or tomorrow. :)
jimbobklyn5
Producer
Producer

GIVE A THUMBS UP!
The Plot of Supergirl 7 will be revealed later today. The crowdfunding campaign for Supergirl 7 will also be launched today as well. So, STAY TUNED!
supergirl7postermainnodate#2.png
supergirl7postermainnodate#2.png (2.13 MiB) Viewed 4305 times
jimbobklyn5
Producer
Producer

DrDominator9 wrote:Congrats. I look forward to hearing the script synopsis.
supergirl7postermainnodate#2.png
supergirl7postermainnodate#2.png (2.13 MiB) Viewed 4266 times
For those who missed it...I'm very happy to announce that the script for Supergirl 7 has been accepted and that we have gotten the green light to move forward with the Supergirl VII fan film project...So I'm please to announce that once again WON YouTube Networks/Jimbo-FailExchange productions will be teaming up with MMP Studios once again to bring you the seventh installment of the Supergirl Underwater Peril Fan Film Series. The project is entitled "Supergirl VII: Unchained. It stars Kaycee Anne as Supergirl & Amy Christine as Retired Military Agent Melissa Bennett/Agent S. This is a non-profit YouTube Fan Film. Before I tell you the plot of this installment and details on the crowdfunding campaign. Let's talk about what non-water peril and underwater perils will be in this installment.

A couple of months ago..posted up a thread here on the forum asking for feedback and suggestion on what you would like to see in Supergirl 7..and some of you gave great suggestions and feedback and i'm happy to say that once again, some of those suggestions of peril elements were incorporated into the script for this installment and accepted.

Here's the past thread of that post:
viewtopic.php?f=76&t=26976

Now, here are the non-water and underwater peril elements that will be in Supergirl 7:
1) Energy Draining
2) Electrocution
3) Handcuffed
4) Headbutt/Punchout KO to her chin/face
5) Hypnosis/Mind Control
6) Underwater choking fight/Strangulation/Drowning
7) Acid Pool Death

As you can see..this installment will be once again, heavy on peril elements..both non-water and underwater peril elements and its all thanks to your feedback and suggestions. now to tell you folks what this installment is about.

Now, the plot of the story begins where Supergirl VI left of. Not being able to prevent the destruction of the city of Scarborough, Supergirl's image has come into question to the point where The girl of Steel is force to make a TV Press Conference address the issue of her image and credibility and promise to protect all the major cities in the nation and the world. the next day, Supergirl disguise as Jac Kent, mild mannered reporter (Kaycee Anne) for the great metropolitan newspaper takes a much needed vacation to the town of lake-land to visit and old fiend...the new retired military agent Melissa Bennett (Amy Christine). Little does Jac know that someone has gotten to Mel first And even though we don't see her..that someone happens to be "EVIL" Superwoman. When Jac notices that Mel is in the car violently shaking and wearing a unique costume..Jac approaches the car and tried to snap Mel out of it, But then, Jac become shocked..literally. Mel grabs a hold of her hand and all hell breaks loose. Agent Mel doesn't exist anymore..Agent Mel is now " Agent S" aka evil version of Captain Marvel (Amy Christine)..thanks to EVIL Superwoman and her special injection. Minutes later, Jac is handcuffed and Jac is extremely weak thanks to Agent S powering draining and injection while Jac was out cold. Agent S interrogates her exposing the truth that Jac is Supergirl. Jac is powerless and Agent S headbutts her and knock out cold. Hours later, Agent S cooks up a plot to destroy the city of Metropolis with a pair of Nuclear missile. The catch is that her plan to to fame Supergirl and have Supergirl's fingerprints all over the control and etc. Meanwhile, Jac wakes up and notices that she is not handcuffed anymore. She then dashes off and transforms into Supergirl. Minutes later..she lands a a stranger;s pool house where she discovers that Agent S is hiding out at. All of a sudden..a sharp pain hits Supergirl's heart and she faint onto the pool chairs. The injection has begun to take effect and that when the trouble REALLY BEGINS! Agent S takes a whole of Supergirl's mind, draining her powers...commanding her to do things she wouldn't do and one of those things is to destroy the city of Metropolis by launching two nuclear missiles. Also, Agent S also has the power to command Supergirl to do anything she wants her to do..including killing herself by drowning herself. it's a game of cat and mouse...and game of chance...It's the game of death. What will happen? Will Supergirl once again, let another city get destroyed? Will Agent S's plan on luring Supergirl to destroy a city of 8 million people and then, end up in her watery grave afterwards work? Will Supergirl be able to "Unchain" herself from Agent S' grip of power and terror and stop the destruction of Metropolis in time and be able to save the people of the city, as will as her image? All these twists and turns and questions will be answered in this 7th installment of the Supergirl Underwater Peril Fan Film Series!

Now...The budget of this production is $2,220 when it comes to the cost of actress fees, traveling fee and production fee. That where you folks come in. Now, I want to make a point here. Because of Amy Christine's full time job as a professional cosplayer....Her schedule is very full and MMP has informed me that she will be available for filming on the week of Thanksgiving and that means that Supergirl VII: Unchain fan film MUST be fully funded as soon as possible. If the crowdfunding campaign isn't fully funded on the deadline of October 1st. The project will significantly delay until the last two weeks of December (if possible) or worst case scenario..could be significantly delayed until the Summer 2017 because that would be the next time that Amy would be available to be part of the film and the massive delay would effect the next two fan film installments "Superwoman: A New Dawn & Supergirl 8: Avenging Force.

Now, you will have two options when it comes to donating/financial contribution to help get Supergirl VII fully funded:
1) You can send your donations/funds to the Supergirl VII Indiegogo Crowdfunding campaign by clicking/going to this link below:
https://www.indiegogo.com/projects/supe ... /x/3169026#/

The last day To donate to the Supergirl VI Indiegogo campaign will be October 2nd @ 2:59AM Eastern Time/October 1st @ 11:59PM Pacific Time. That's 60 days from Today.

2) The paypal option will also be available as well and if some of you fans would like to donate via paypal instead of indiegogo...You can message or email me @ [email protected] for details and info on how you can send your contributions via paypal.

THE SUPERGIRL VII: UNCHAINED INDIEGOGO CROWDFUNDING CAMPAIGN IS NOW LIVE! 60 DAYS LEFT IN THE FAN FILM CROWDFUNDING CAMPAIGN! $2,220 IS NEEDED FOR THE FAN FILM TO BE FULLY FUNDED!!! You can send your donations/funds to the Supergirl VII Indiegogo Crowdfunding campaign by clicking/going to this link below:
https://www.indiegogo.com/projects/supe ... /x/3169026#/

The last day To donate to the Supergirl VI Indiegogo campaign will be October 2nd @ 2:59AM Eastern Time/October 1st @ 11:59PM Pacific Time. That's 60 days from Today. The paypal option will also be available as well and if some of you fans would like to donate via paypal instead of indiegogo...You can message or email me @ [email protected] for details and info on how you can send your contributions via paypal. if we reach our goal quick in the crowdfunding campaign, Then, the quicker the project will be developed and done. But, I could really use your assistants and some support for this project. We are targeting This Week of Thanksgiving In November for this fan film project to be filmed..so your financial contributions will be a Big Help to get this fan film installment moving. I know a lot of folks have enjoyed watching all 6 installments of this series and our first installment of our spin off series, free on YouTube and in order for us to continue making more installments to the series, we need your financial support and we can definitely use your financial help & support. Your financial support is always greatly appreciated.

100% of The funds/contribution goes directly towards the fan film.

Now, if we are not able to get this fan film installment on time. then, this fan film will mostly be postponed/pushed back to Late December or Worst Case Scenario Summer 2017..which is something we hope will not occur. So again, help get Supergirl 7 fully funded..so the ball can start rolling in November!

Now, if you have any questions, feel free to message me here on the facebook page or email me @ [email protected]

Now, what do you get out of donating/contributing to this fan film installment. Well...you get all of your peril elements that you've requested and suggested come to life on your computer/youtube screen, Plus, your name or nickname will be added to the credits of the next installment under the title name of "Special Contributor"

So, once again me and my fellow writers/project who run this series will begin to save up and will continue to do that just in case we don't hit the mark of funds we want to reach in this crowdfunding campaign. But, like always....if we reach our goal quick in the crowdfunding campaign, Then, the quicker the project will be developed and done. But, I could really use your assistants and some support for this project. We are targeting This Week of Thanksgiving In November for this fan film project to be filmed..so your financial contributions will be a Big Help to get this fan film installment moving. I know a lot of folks have enjoyed watching all 6 installments of this series and our first installment of our spin off series, free on YouTube and in order for us to continue making more installments to the series, we need your financial support and we can definitely use your financial help & support. Your financial support is always greatly appreciated.

Now, if we are not able to get this fan film installment on time. then, this fan film will mostly be postponed/pushed back to Late December or Worst Case Scenario Summer 2017..which is something we hope will not occur. So again, help get Supergirl 7 fully funded..so the ball can start rolling in November!

Now, if you have any questions.

Email me: [email protected] or pm me here at the forum

For more info and updates on this project in the work or to give your opinions...leave your replies here or on our facebook page or at the superheroine forum.Here's the link to the "Supergirl VII: Unchained" Facebook Page: https://www.facebook.com/SupergirlUnderwater/

There will be updates throughout this process. So keep and eye out!
bigpostersupergirl7donationadMED.png
bigpostersupergirl7donationadMED.png (4.23 MiB) Viewed 4266 times

Return to “WON/Jimbo-FailExchange Productions”