I'm looking for some suggestions/input for Supergirl VII: Unchained

The Home of Superheroine Underwater Peril films and other things
jimbobklyn5
Producer
Producer

With the success of Supergirl VI: The Quest For Peace which is now playing on YouTube..I'm currently working on the draft script for Supergirl VII: Unchained which will be the 7th installment of the WON YouTube/MMP Studios Supergirl Underwater Peril Fan Film Series.
supergirl7unchainedposterdeztaylordrawing.png
supergirl7unchainedposterdeztaylordrawing.png (1.72 MiB) Viewed 10875 times
Although nothing is set in stone as of yet and I am targeting the Fall of this year to get this installment done..I feel that its a good time to get some feedback and suggestions from you fans who have been followers and supporters of my fan film series. Now, I might as well tell you that the main focus of this future installment is undermining and tricking the Girl of Steel to do something she's not aware she is doing. And when I mean doing something, I mean something that will put people and the country in danger. The story also brings back a character form Supergirl & The bloody Traces of Stargirl and let's just say that she is not the same person as she was back in the 3rd installment of the series. In fact, she is most dangerous than you think, thanks to "EVIL" Superwoman getting her hand on the character and changing her into a deadly threat. The villain I'm talking about is Agent "S" formally known as Special Agent Melissa Bennett (villain version of captain marvel)

The storyline of this installment is a carry over from Supergirl VI: The Quest For Peace. DISCLAIMER: This installment will feature Supergirl Vs. Agent "S" (villain version of captain marvel). Although "EVIL" Superwoman's character is involved with the storyline and everything..the character will NOT be in this installment..but her fingerprints do leave a mark in this installment and future installments in this series as well as she has become the new and MAIN Villain in this YouTube fan film series

Besides, underwater peril (Which is the main point of this series and my films) What other peril elements would you like to see in Supergirl VII: Unchained? And what else would you like to see in this fan film installment? Leave your suggestions...down below. And towards the middle or the end of Summer..i will reveal what peril elements will be in the script/project and I will reveal the entire plot of the fan film....So once again, Leave your input/ suggestions...down below.
:supes: Watch all of W.O.N/MMP's Superheroine World Underwater Peril Fan Film Series, only on W.O.N Cinema YouTube Channel: www.youtube.com/woncinema
FallOutDweller
Veteran Member
Veteran Member
Location: Mostly United Kinkydoms of Netherlands and Damnmarks

Add an evil Supergirl with a Melissa Benoist style of uniform with a Powergirl boob window and a military turtle neck, keep the costume dark blue but not too dark.
Semi-Pro Devil's Advocate and Lawyer of Lost Pants & Causes / Spare Time Frame Caption Hunter.
jimbobklyn5
Producer
Producer

FallOutDweller wrote:Add an evil Supergirl with a Melissa Benoist style of uniform with a Powergirl boob window and a military turtle neck, keep the costume dark blue but not too dark.
Evil Superwoman will not be in this next installment. As for the Melissa Benoist Style Supergirl Costume...that is actually in the cards since I have been thinking about updating the Supergirl costume for the series. I may still stay with the classic one since Kaycee looks tremendous in it..but I have been thinking about updating the costume to the CBS TV Series style. So stay tuned for that one.

Any suggestions on what type of peril you want to see (above water or underwater). Remember folks to keep it clean because the film is going up on YouTube.
:supes: Watch all of W.O.N/MMP's Superheroine World Underwater Peril Fan Film Series, only on W.O.N Cinema YouTube Channel: www.youtube.com/woncinema
FallOutDweller
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

jimbobklyn5 wrote:Any suggestions on what type of peril you want to see (above water or underwater). Remember folks to keep it clean because the film is going up on YouTube.
Quicksand ! Dark, warm, wet and messy quicksand (that somehow is gooey blue ???), something perfectly fit for a rubber or leather super suit.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fpomXT9K894
Semi-Pro Devil's Advocate and Lawyer of Lost Pants & Causes / Spare Time Frame Caption Hunter.
jimbobklyn5
Producer
Producer

FallOutDweller wrote:
jimbobklyn5 wrote:Any suggestions on what type of peril you want to see (above water or underwater). Remember folks to keep it clean because the film is going up on YouTube.
Quicksand ! Dark, warm, wet and messy quicksand (that somehow is gooey blue ???), something perfectly fit for a rubber or leather super suit.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fpomXT9K894
Its a good suggestion...But Once again, quicksand is not possible in this fan film series.
FallOutDweller
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

jimbobklyn5 wrote:Its a good suggestion...But Once again, quicksand is not possible in this fan film series.
Perhaps a very shallow swimming pool plenty with dark goo or an inflatable water bed with black sheets.
jimbobklyn5
Producer
Producer

FallOutDweller wrote:
jimbobklyn5 wrote:Its a good suggestion...But Once again, quicksand is not possible in this fan film series.
Perhaps a very shallow swimming pool plenty with dark goo or an inflatable water bed with black sheets.
Again..not possible with this series.
jimbobklyn5
Producer
Producer

Still got plenty of time to leave your suggestions on what type of peril elements you want to see in Supergirl 7. (Keep it clean since this is a Youtube fan film) The cut off point of this topic will be between August/September.
WonderMan90
Sargeant
Sargeant

Hey if don't mind me by asking could there be some face down scene in the water like from Rye's 1984 Supergirl? That will so cool! Keep up the great work!
Attachments
1984_MO_2-0-47-32-969.jpg
1984_MO_2-0-47-32-969.jpg (511.22 KiB) Viewed 10543 times
1984_MO_2-0-47-35-910.jpg
1984_MO_2-0-47-35-910.jpg (436.86 KiB) Viewed 10543 times
jimbobklyn5
Producer
Producer

WonderMan90 wrote:Hey if don't mind me by asking could there be some face down scene in the water like from Rye's 1984 Supergirl? That will so cool! Keep up the great work!
Now you're talking :)...that can work. Great suggestion!, WonderMan 90! :supes:

keep them coming folks...
WonderMan90
Sargeant
Sargeant

Thanks Jimbobklyn5! I just love face down scenes and love how you done your Supergirl Underwater Videos so I thought this will be perfect. :)
jimbobklyn5
Producer
Producer

WonderMan90 wrote:Thanks Jimbobklyn5! I just love face down scenes and love how you done your Supergirl Underwater Videos so I thought this will be perfect. :)
Thanks...its a very good suggestion. You have requested before..but Supergirl 7 is being written...it's the right time to add that element..so it definitely will be added in Supergirl 7 :)
ksire_99
Elder Member
Elder Member

Utilize Ms. Marvel's ability for energy absorption. Basically, Ms. Marvel goads Supergirl into uses her heat vision which not only depletes Supergirls energy storage, but increases Ms. Marvel's.

K
___commission___ms__marvel____by_kurama_chan-d5lpjbo.jpg
___commission___ms__marvel____by_kurama_chan-d5lpjbo.jpg (135.17 KiB) Viewed 10506 times
What happens to Ms. Marvel when there is an absence of heat/energy.
jimbobklyn5
Producer
Producer

ksire_99 wrote:Utilize Ms. Marvel's ability for energy absorption. Basically, Ms. Marvel goads Supergirl into uses her heat vision which not only depletes Supergirls energy storage, but increases Ms. Marvel's.

K

___commission___ms__marvel____by_kurama_chan-d5lpjbo.jpg

What happens to Ms. Marvel when there is an absence of heat/energy.
Very good suggestion..I'll see what i can do with that angle.
SGWriter
Story General
Story General

Alright my suggestion.

No Kryptonite.

I think its been every video you've done. And hey I'm as big a K-fan as the next SG fan but....come on. I mean if you have an evil Ms. Marvel type with powers and everything, why would you bother having Kryptonite in it?

Anyway just my thought.
Yes Supergirl, that's right its a necklace for you....What's the matter you don't like Kryptonite?
jimbobklyn5
Producer
Producer

SGWriter wrote:Alright my suggestion.

No Kryptonite.

I think its been every video you've done. And hey I'm as big a K-fan as the next SG fan but....come on. I mean if you have an evil Ms. Marvel type with powers and everything, why would you bother having Kryptonite in it?

Anyway just my thought.
I can guaranteed you that their will be no Kryptonite involved in this installment...but the plan is for her to be injected and drugged and hypnotized to the point where she is very very weak and is not aware of what she is doing and that's when Agent "S" (evil Ms. marvel will do her thing and etc.)

Another good suggestion....keep them coming folks.
WonderMan90
Sargeant
Sargeant

jimbobklyn5 wrote:
WonderMan90 wrote:Thanks Jimbobklyn5! I just love face down scenes and love how you done your Supergirl Underwater Videos so I thought this will be perfect. :)
Thanks...its a very good suggestion. You have requested before..but Supergirl 7 is being written...it's the right time to add that element..so it definitely will be added in Supergirl 7 :)
AWESOME!! :thumbup:
jimbobklyn5
Producer
Producer

keep the suggestions coming folks!
SGWriter
Story General
Story General

jimbobklyn5 wrote:
I can guaranteed you that their will be no Kryptonite involved in this installment...but the plan is for her to be injected and drugged and hypnotized to the point where she is very very weak and is not aware of what she is doing and that's when Agent "S" (evil Ms. marvel will do her thing and etc.)

Why does that need to happen though? If you villainess is evil and has powers...why does she need to drug Supergirl?
Yes Supergirl, that's right its a necklace for you....What's the matter you don't like Kryptonite?
jimbobklyn5
Producer
Producer

SGWriter wrote:
jimbobklyn5 wrote:

Why does that need to happen though? If you villainess is evil and has powers...why does she need to drug Supergirl?
The point is...she is going to put her through hell (drugged and with powers) Mind you..this is my own version of Ms. Marvel (An evil version)---and due to the limitation I have because the project is low budget and I've just started working on special effects..I have to create the villain character my own way.
SGWriter
Story General
Story General

jimbobklyn5 wrote:
The point is...she is going to put her through hell (drugged and with powers) Mind you..this is my own version of Ms. Marvel (An evil version)---and due to the limitation I have because the project is low budget and I've just started working on special effects..I have to create the villain character my own way.
I've seen plenty of videos without special effects and both characters still had their 'powers'. It's less about the effects than the storyline making sense. Wouldn't Ms. Marvel want to show she's better than Supergirl without needed to use drugs or trickery? To show she's better than Supergirl?
ksire_99
Elder Member
Elder Member

SGWriter wrote:
jimbobklyn5 wrote:
I've seen plenty of videos without special effects and both characters still had their 'powers'. It's less about the effects than the storyline making sense. Wouldn't Ms. Marvel want to show she's better than Supergirl without needed to use drugs or trickery? To show she's better than Supergirl?
+1 SGWriter

All that is needed is some good acting, a little sound effects and music and you have it.

K
jimbobklyn5
Producer
Producer

SGWriter wrote:
jimbobklyn5 wrote:
true, but the issue here is that..you guys don't know what the storyline for Supergirl 7 is about as of yet, which I will reveal once I'm almost done with the script. Yes, The Evil Ms. Marvel character "Agent S" will totally dominate Supergirl from top to bottom...with or without using her powers. But in this case, this villain is ruthless as can be...and even though she doesn't have to drug Supergirl...she is going too and that will occur in the beginning of the story. besides, I'm putting the drugging scenario in..because someone who follows the series on facebook requested it. So, you see..I'm trying to accommodate everyone...without causing me to change the storyline.
SGWriter
Story General
Story General

jimbobklyn5 wrote:
SGWriter wrote:
jimbobklyn5 wrote:I'm putting the drugging scenario in..because someone who follows the series on facebook requested it. So, you see..I'm trying to accommodate everyone...without causing me to change the storyline.
And that's part of the problem I think. I think the last one was a bit disorganized because you were trying to incorporate so many things in one story, some of which had been requested I'm sure, but it hurt the story overall.
jimbobklyn5
Producer
Producer

SGWriter wrote:
jimbobklyn5 wrote:
SGWriter wrote:
jimbobklyn5 wrote:I'm putting the drugging scenario in..because someone who follows the series on facebook requested it. So, you see..I'm trying to accommodate everyone...without causing me to change the storyline.
And that's part of the problem I think. I think the last one was a bit disorganized because you were trying to incorporate so many things in one story, some of which had been requested I'm sure, but it hurt the story overall.
But here's another problem...when I don't incorporate anyone's suggestions or request because I want to do the installment my way..I get criticized for it and get barely any contributions/financial support when the crowdfunding for the fan film begins and that is due to the fact that i didn't let anyone or someone have their say for my project...which to me is very frustrating. I have known that me trying to accommodate everyone's suggestions and feedback caused the last film to be a bit unorganized (even though and lot of people do like the film and its doing well on YouTube) especially due to the severe delay, due to the lack of funding and people who said they were gonna contribute ended up flaking out...But what could I do? Luckily..like always since 2013...the loyal fans of my series helped contribute and we got Supergirl 6 done. If you have followed my series over the last couple of years...i was starting to get criticized for not letting people on this forum have their say. So for right now, I'm trying to incorporate that again..but folks are gonna have to understand is that this is a low budget fan film series and there are a ton of limitations when it comes to that and also, I don't want to lose control of my own film because sometime..i feel like my project is getting hijacked...which is the main reason why i tried to shy away from having people have their say on my script and etc. but, there are plenty of loyal fans of this fan film series..they know who they are and they understand. but, my responsibility is not only to present something outside the box..but to have people thrown in more outside the box idea..that way it can all come together all in one piece.
DrObiCaffi
Elder Member
Elder Member

Have one of the girls wear tights! Wet tights are mad hot! More bondage!
jimbobklyn5
Producer
Producer

DrObiCaffi wrote:Have one of the girls wear tights! Wet tights are mad hot! More bondage!
There will not be that much bondage in this future installment..Although..she will be chained up in this film. As for wet tights...not possible. If Kaycee was gonna wear the CBS Supergirl version costume..then the answer would be yes..but we are sticking with the classic Supergirl costume for the time being. As for Agent S wearing tights...that will be impossible because this is what the costume will look like--At the moment, I'm trying to decide which Ms. marvel Costume to go with for Supergirl 7. Either Costume 1 or costume 2. That's the situation..but once again, the girls will not be wearing tights in this one.

Here's a look at costume # 1:
Free-Shipping-DHL-Moonstone-Ms-Marvel-Dark-Avenger-Zentai-font-b-Catsuit-b-font-font-b.jpg
Costume #1
Free-Shipping-DHL-Moonstone-Ms-Marvel-Dark-Avenger-Zentai-font-b-Catsuit-b-font-font-b.jpg (370.64 KiB) Viewed 10336 times

Here's a look at costume # 2:
4e6d1e9f62bfacd179c02b4303d481cc.jpg
Costume #2
4e6d1e9f62bfacd179c02b4303d481cc.jpg (66.3 KiB) Viewed 10336 times
Last edited by jimbobklyn5 7 years ago, edited 1 time in total.
jimbobklyn5
Producer
Producer

Still looking for some suggestions and request for the Supergirl 7: Unchained fan film project....
Caniac89
Sargeant
Sargeant

My vote would be costume #1, I really don't like the 'Captain Marvel' look that Marvel Comics has gone with. Just my 2 cents.
jimbobklyn5
Producer
Producer

Caniac89 wrote:My vote would be costume #1, I really don't like the 'Captain Marvel' look that Marvel Comics has gone with. Just my 2 cents.
Thanks for the feedback, Caniac89. I'm actually leaning towards costume #1 as well... But we shall see..

keep the suggestions and feedback coming. The script is still being written as I speak.
lionbadger
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

I love Captain Marvel in the comics, I think they have her look right for the role they are putting her into.

For a SHIP film viillainess though I think the classic costume 1 (plus moonstone had it in Dark Avengers) is the way to go
jimbobklyn5
Producer
Producer

lionbadger wrote:I love Captain Marvel in the comics, I think they have her look right for the role they are putting her into.

For a SHIP film viillainess though I think the classic costume 1 (plus moonstone had it in Dark Avengers) is the way to go
Thanks for the feedback, lionbadger. That's 2 people for costume #1. (which I am leaning towards)
Keep the feedback and the suggestions coming.....
jimbobklyn5
Producer
Producer

Stay Tuned for updates as the script is still currently a work in progress.

Also, if you have a suggestion or feedback. Feel free to comment down below.
jimbobklyn5
Producer
Producer

:supes: ATTENTION! ATTENTION! :supes:
The Supergirl 7: Unchained Fan Film Script has been completed. We will submit the script to MMP Studios in August. So stay tuned for details, production cost/budget details and casting news over the next couple of weeks. So once again, The Supergirl 7: Unchained Fan Film Script is complete and will be submitted to MMP in August. SO STAY TUNED!

(Credit For Supergirl Cartoon Drawing Goes to Des Taylor)
supergirl7unchainedposterdeztaylordrawing.png
supergirl7unchainedposterdeztaylordrawing.png (1.72 MiB) Viewed 9083 times
ricky1989
Henchman
Henchman

Supergirl energy drain
jimbobklyn5
Producer
Producer

ricky1989 wrote:Supergirl energy drain
It been added to the script in a very different way.

Return to “WON/Jimbo-FailExchange Productions”