Supergirl VI: The Quest For Peace DELAYED!!!

The Home of Superheroine Underwater Peril films and other things
jimbobklyn5
Producer
Producer

12190053_404296346434885_2475699126546554554_n.jpg
12190053_404296346434885_2475699126546554554_n.jpg (35.9 KiB) Viewed 2388 times
:supes: Attention :supes:
Due to us being short on funding, the 6th installment of the WON YouTube/MMP Studios Supergirl Underwater Peril Fan Film Series installment entitled "Supergirl VI: The Quest For Peace" starring Kaycee Anne as Supergirl & Linda Hines as "Evil" Superwoman is officially delayed.

Now this fan film/custom video's budget is a total of $1,550 and So far, all we only have received in the crowdfunding of $100.00 and that means that we are $1,450.00 short..so with that..this fan film project is delayed. Now, just to let you folks know...the project is not canned..it is just delayed.

Now, many of you have messaged me and emailed me about leaving the paypal option open so you fans can have a chance to send your contributions/donation to help Supergirl VI get funded...so, just like we did with the "Twilight Zone: Deadly Admirer Supergirl Fan Film"....we will leave the option of sending your donations/contribution directly via paypal to my paypal address which is [email protected] open, THIS WILL REMAIN THE ONLY OPTION TO SEND YOUR DONATIONS/CONTRIBUTIONS & WILL REMAIN OPEN after the crowdfunding campaign ends this weekend. THE PAYPAL OPTION WILL REMAIN OPEN UNTIL THE FAN FILM IS FULLY FUNDED!!!!

Now, if you have any questions on the Supergirl 6 project or have any questions on anything else (including helping to fund this film) email me at [email protected] or you can message me via Facebook on the project's fan film series page..by clicking on the "Message button" or leave a message or comment on this forum.

DISCLAIMER: If you are one of those people who want to contribute to the Supergirl VI: The Quest For Peace project via paypal, my paypal address is [email protected].

Once again, The 6th installment of the WON YouTube/MMP Studios Supergirl Underwater Peril Fan Film Series installment entitled "Supergirl VI: The Quest For Peace" starring Kaycee Anne as Supergirl & Linda Hines as "Evil" Superwoman is officially delayed.

Once we are fully funded...we will announce it to you right here. once again, we apologize for delay.
For more info and updates on this project and future projects, check out the fan film series facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/SupergirlEndurance

Now, I want to address something here on this forum...not to rub people the wrong way..but i have to do it. A lot of people suggestion during this year that i should let fans/followers of this series that are on this forum have a say in what type of perils Supergirl should get into and also what villainess she should face. And last year, when it came to Supergirl 4...i opened up that option and got quite a response to it. Some producers said that if i had that option open...more people would help get the film funded..so I decided to use that option. A lot of people gave there suggestions and a lot of them were used in Supergirl 4. The issue I had was that those people who gave suggestion said they would donate to the Supergirl 4 project. Now the Supergirl 4 project at that time was budgeted at $950.00 and when the Supergirl 4 crowdfunding was all said and done...we only got $18.00.
This was very disturbing and frustrating for me because it seemed like when I can for feedback/suggestions on an upcoming fan film..the less support the project's crowdfunding got. Lucky for me...i was able to take out a loan to pay off Supergirl 4 and was able to get the film done and It's the biggest hit in the series and a lot of fans say its the best in the series.

Now, when 2015 hit...I promised myself that i wouldn't never have myself go through what I went through again..when it comes to having people have their say on my fan film installments if there not gonna help get the project funded. The suggestion of letting people have their say on my film was thrown around to me for Supergirl V and the Deadly Admirer of Supergirl and i wouldn't budge. Now, for Supergirl VI...many of you once again suggested that I should let you folks here on the forum have you say on this Supergirl VI fan film project..So in July, I decided to make a thread for suggestions to be thrown into the melting pot when it came to ideas for Supergirl VI Fan Film. Here's the link to that thread: http://superheroineforum.com/viewtopic. ... ce#p105103

Now, for those who did give their suggestions and did help and send their contributions to help get Supergirl VI funded..I say "Thank you for your support". For those who have pm'd me and emailed me and said they will contribute and have done so..I also say "Thank you for your support"

Now, for those who did give their suggestions and made promise and didn't keep them/flaked out. You now know why I hesitated on letting folks have their say on my projects. If you want a suggestion or peril element to be in a fan film project of mine...you have to help make it happen. now, the disturbing thing here is that i have gotten PMs/email on this forum about people sending contributions only to be flaked out by those people and these are the same folks...who promised to help fund my fan film since my very first installment back in 2013 and these same folks are the ones who have said "they should have a say in the fan films I create and make"

As most know...the Supergirl 6 crowdfunding campaign only got $100. The budget for this fan film installment is $1,550..which means we are $1,450 short.

I guess that's why I'm more frustrated with the fact that we weren't able to get Supergirl 6 funded in time because this installment was and will be filled be filled with a ton of peril elements (Both Underwater peril action and non-water peril action) and even through this is a low budget film..this installment was and is gonna cost more than the last 5 films of this series that have been made.

Now, I have already gotten the impression that I'm not liked on this forum. Maybe, because my ideas and visions of things like my project rubs people the wrong way or that fact that people on this forum think its stupid or the fact that the fan films are seen for free on youtube..i'm not sure an that's ok..people are entitled to their likes and dislikes and their opinions. I created this series because I feel that this type of peril needed to be exposed more and the fact that we have done 5 installments for this series and one installment of a spin off series and the fact that all the films are doing excellent on YouTube..shows me that superheroine fans and perils fans..really enjoy the film installments of my series. Without you fans who have watched and contributed to the fan film series..i don't think we would have gone on to the 6th installment. So once again, for those who are really looking forward to Supergirl 6 and for those who have helped contribute to getting this project funded. I'm sorry to say that the 6th installment of the WON YouTube/MMP Studios Supergirl Underwater Peril Fan Film Series installment entitled "Supergirl VI: The Quest For Peace" starring Kaycee Anne as Supergirl & Linda Hines as "Evil" Superwoman is officially delayed.

DISCLAIMER: THIS FAN FILM PROJECT IS NOT SHELVED...IT JUST DELAYED UNTIL THE FILM GETS FULLY FUNDED

You you have any questions/want to leave feedback..do so down below or pm me or email me at [email protected]

P.S---@ the admins of this forum: please leave this thread here at the lounge...Do not move it to the producers area.
:supes: Watch all of W.O.N/MMP's Superheroine World Underwater Peril Fan Film Series, only on W.O.N Cinema YouTube Channel: www.youtube.com/woncinema
jimbobklyn5
Producer
Producer

ATTENTION! For those who are wondering what's going with the Supergirl VI; The Quest For Peace Fan Film project, Due to us being short on funding and also due to a delay of one of the props, the 6th installment of the WON YouTube/MMP Studios Supergirl Underwater Peril Fan Film Series installment entitled "Supergirl VI: The Quest For Peace" starring Kaycee Anne as Supergirl & Linda Hines as "Evil" Superwoman is officially delayed. At the moment there have been a few developments when it comes to both subject and we certainly hope to bring good news on the funding situation and the prop situation as well..within the next couple of days. For those who would like to contribute to getting the fan film funded..you can do it by sending your donation/contribution via paypal and send it to my paypal address @ [email protected]. 100% of the funding goes directly to the fan film project and no place else. The fan film project need $1,450. If you have any questions, feel free to email me @ [email protected] or message me directly @ the Supergirl VI Fan Film Facebook page as well.

Now this fan film/custom video's budget is a total of $1,550 and So far, all we only have received in the crowdfunding of $100.00 and that means that we are $1,450 short..so with that..this fan film project is delayed. Now, just to let you folks know...the project is not canned..it is just delayed.Once again, we have to announce good news concerning the funding situation and the prop situation in the next couple of days. So, stay tune and once again, thank you for all your support and understanding.
supergirl6posteractressbwSM.png
supergirl6posteractressbwSM.png (456.38 KiB) Viewed 2125 times
:supes: Watch all of W.O.N/MMP's Superheroine World Underwater Peril Fan Film Series, only on W.O.N Cinema YouTube Channel: www.youtube.com/woncinema

Return to “WON/Jimbo-FailExchange Productions”