The Deadly Admirer Of Supergirl Crowdfunding UPDATE!!!!!

The Home of Superheroine Underwater Peril films and other things
jimbobklyn5
Producer
Producer

onemonthtogodonationadmed.png
onemonthtogodonationadmed.png (666.81 KiB) Viewed 7731 times
timerunningoutsignmed.png
timerunningoutsignmed.png (1.19 MiB) Viewed 7731 times
ATTENTION!!! ATTENTION!!!
As you know..Over a month ago, we started the crowdfunding campaign for WON YouTube/MMP Studios: Twilight Zone Cosplay Underwater Peril Fan Film entitled "The Deadly Admirer Of Supergirl", starring Kaycee Anne as Supergirl. Now, the budget for this fan film project is $1,150. for the last couple of months..me and my partner saved up $300 and all that the crowdfunding campaign for this fan film project has needed is $850.00. Unfortunately, The Deadly Admirer Of Supergirl crowdfunding campaign hasn't received any funds/donations for the project at all. Now, folks..we need your financial support and we can definitely use your financial help & support to get this project funded and help the fan film get filmed on time this summer. Your financial support is always greatly appreciated.
Now, I know a lot of folks have enjoyed watching all 5 installments of the Supergirl Underwater Peril Fan Film series, free on YouTube and in order for us to continue making more installments to the Supergirl underwater peril fan Film Series and our pilot installment of our Spin off series, we need your financial support. I can't stress this enough. There are 29 days left in the campaign. now, if don't receive enough fund..let alone any funds at all for this project..then the Deadly Admirer of Supergirl project will be severely delayed and pushed back. This would also cause the Supergirl VI: The Quest For Peace Underwater Peril Fan Film project to be severely push back to 2016. That's not what we want to happen and I know you fans of this series don't want it to happen as well. Last summer, the Supergirl & The bloody Traces of Stargirl was delayed and postponed 3 Times due to the lack of funds. I know you folks as well as us, don't want that to happen again. There are a lot of things we are planning for the future of the spin off series and our main series. But in order for that to continue..we need your help. Once again, your financial support helps in a HUGE way!!!

Time is beginning to run out. WON YouTube/MMP Studios' TWILIGHT ZONE: The Deadly Admirer Of Supergirl" UNDERWATER PERIL FAN FILM PROJECT, Starring Kaycee Anne as Supergirl NEEDS $850.00 TO BE FULLY FUNDED!!! The Deadline is July 16th @ 2:59 AM Eastern Time/July 15th @ 11:59PM Pacific Time. That's 29 DAYS AWAY!!!! ONE MONTH LEFT!!!! We are targeting this summer for production to begin.

To make a donation/to help get this fan film/pilot installment of this new peril series get funded, go/click on the link: http://igg.me/at/SupergirlDeadlyAdmirer/x/3169026

Remember, the faster we raise/reach our goal which is $850.00 in the crowdfunding campaign, Then, the quicker the project will be developed and done. Once again, time is beginning to run out. YOUR FINANCIAL CONTRIBUTION WILL BE A HUGE HELP TO US TO GET THE FILM FUNDED AND FILMED BY JULY!!!!!!
:supes: Watch all of W.O.N/MMP's Superheroine World Underwater Peril Fan Film Series, only on W.O.N Cinema YouTube Channel: www.youtube.com/woncinema
RL11
Sargeant
Sargeant

Maybe the reasons for that are;
1) Donators does not get a say in the scriptt
2) there are no KO's in the film
3) It's basically another variation of your movie before this one.

Just look at your youtube channel and see which movie is watched most. It's the one with chloroform in it, isn't it?

Don't want to be over-critical but you have to see the facts. Yes you are doing a great thing showing us a hot supergirl underwater but after the last movie, and as you said to me, I was at least pretty sure that there is going to be a real KO scene in the movie. As soon as the first anouncment of the movie, I asked you if there is any KO's in the movie or not and you said there is Death KO's, which I don't understand what that means.

Anyway, I belive that before this video there was some funding before 1 month and as of today, there is none. I hope that shows you something..,
jimbobklyn5
Producer
Producer

RL11 wrote:Maybe the reasons for that are;

Just look at your youtube channel and see which movie is watched most. It's the one with chloroform in it, isn't it?
Again, this Twilight Zone Cos-play Series film featuring Supergirl is a pilot installment. Secondly, you are correct..it is almost variation of Supergirl V except it is a completely different plot, completely different storyline and it will have a totally different ending and its a solo performance by Kaycee Anne. You will hear the villains voice and see his hands and feet..but will not see his faces..instead you will see the drama/action take place through the eyes of the POV camera and the eyes of the serial killer. Thirdly, this is a pilot installment of a spin off series and this particular Supergirl film is not following the current storyline that you have seen from "The Watery Trap to Supergirl V" and has no relation to the Supergirl Underwater peril Series. THIS IS A PILOT OF A SPIN OFF!. I stated this in the beginning when I made the announcement about this spin off series and the plot of the pilot installment. One more thing, Folks will and have had a say when it comes to Supergirl 6..which many of you have had and I've added the KO elements requested into the Supergirl 6 script. I've siad it over and over again. But once again, Supergirl 6 will not move forward until the Twilight Zone Supergirl film is fully funded. After its funded and filmed and uploaded..then will move forward with Supergirl 6.

As for which installment of the current Supergirl Underwater Peril fan Film series has the most view..you're are incorrect. the one with the chloroform scene which is Supergirl 4 does not have the most views...the most watched one is Supergirl In The Watery Trap which has 82,973 views & counting, while Supergirl :Endurance has 80,558 views & counting, Supergirl and The Bloody Traces Of Stargirl has 30,186 views & counting, Supergirl IV has 29,219 views and counting and Supergirl V has 14,843 views and counting. These are the totals for each film. But the most popular currently is the very first one.

I hope i cleared this up and answered your questions to the best of my ability, RL11.
:supes: Watch all of W.O.N/MMP's Superheroine World Underwater Peril Fan Film Series, only on W.O.N Cinema YouTube Channel: www.youtube.com/woncinema
jimbobklyn5
Producer
Producer

RL11 wrote:Maybe the reasons for that are;

Don't want to be over-critical but you have to see the facts. Yes you are doing a great thing showing us a hot supergirl underwater but after the last movie, and as you said to me, I was at least pretty sure that there is going to be a real KO scene in the movie. As soon as the first anouncment of the movie, I asked you if there is any KO's in the movie or not and you said there is Death KO's, which I don't understand what that means.

Anyway, I belive that before this video there was some funding before 1 month and as of today, there is none. I hope that shows you something..,

Again, you are getting confused between the twilight Zone film and Supergirl 6 film and as for the funding situation..like always, I've gotten emails and messages from flakes (sadly) stating that they will help fund the project but i already know its not to be. Also, Supergirl 4 didn't receive any funds at all except for 18 bucks and that was the installment with the chloroform scene. I put down that element when i announcement the Supergirl 4 project and still only received 18 bucks of funds. So the chloroform element didn't help get the project funded quick at all at that time and I ended up taking out a loan. So, whether or not the film has KO elements or not has nothing to do with whether or not the project gets funds or not. So I think you are a little bit off the mark on that. here's prove that the Supergirl 4 film (one which contained the chloroformed scene barely got any funds)

i know that when i wrote up the Supergirl 4 script..you requested that particular scene and i added it in the script and it got filmed. So you and other have had a say in some of the installments. but again, this film has no connection to the current fan film series and doesn't follow the storyline. This is a Spin-off series and a pilot installment. All I have to say is this. if the twilight Zone Supergirl film is not fully funded by the summer...the project will be severely delayed and will push back both series. And now that i found today, that I'm going back to college, it may be a very long time before twilight Zone Supergirl film and Supergirl 6 and maybe 7 is filmed and uploaded.

now, I've been honest with everyone here. the situation is this. in the past, when me and my partners save up some money on our end, it moves along swiftly and smoothly to help speed up the funding process because we know realistically that the crowdfunded campaign for the fan film won't be fully funded..but every little bit counts and help us in a big huge way. Now here are the fact and I don't mean to put my personal things on here, but i;m gonna have too. i'm currently still unemployed and have been suffering from depression since the passing of my dad for the last couple of months, if you have followed me for a while, you probably know that this year has been tough for me. So tough that I still can't believe that i finished the Supergirl V script and got it filmed with all the issues at hand (thanks to jac bailing a week before filming) My partners/co-writers of these series are currently laid off for the summer and don't go back to work until August. Which has put the monkey wretch on our side at the wrong time and yet..we have managed to save up $300 bucks for this $1,150 budgeted project. Like I said...any little bit counts and many fans of this series who have donated have come from the project's facebook page and DA. I know that you RL11 donated too and i can understand why your very hesitant to donate to this Twilight Zone Supergirl because you were a little disappointed with the outcome of Supergirl V..(Which by the way is doing very well on YouTube and has helped get the project's facebook page more likes/subscribers) At the moment, the page has 419 likes and counting. So we must be doing something right. now, we know that we can't please everybody and if that hurt this project's chances of getting funded for the summer..it not only hurts us..it hurts the fans who have followed this series, it hurts the fans of Underwater peril, it hurts the fans of Supergirl and it would especially hurt the new loyal fans of Kaycee Anne..who by the way has helped boost the series in a big way. it would be great if most of the fans contributed. Why they don't is beyond me...We do have plenty of supports of our series and our upcoming spinoff series. if we didn't..i don't think the series would have expand to 5 films going on 6 or have gone on to a spin off series. These are the honest facts I've laid out for you. Now, maybe after reading this...most people on this forum will say that this film and Supergirl 6 will never get done...we have had doubters before like always..but in the end..we have always proved them wrong..no matter how long it takes. it the same thing here...We are not going to abandon this twilight Zone Supergirl fan film project....it may take months and even a year with the rate we are going to get this film funded. i;m being totally honest with you. Are we disappointed with the situation with the crowdfunding..yes. Are we surprised..no...We went through this with the Supergirl Stargirl film and it was delayed 3 times and pushed back 4 months..but we got it done. We went through this with Supergirl 4 with only 18 bucks donated to the film..but we got the film done..thanks to me being able to take out a loan. This is a tough task and its not easy at all. but the bottomline is this..it will get done. We hope This Summer with fan's support. Without fan financial support..it will be severely delayed and it would affect Supergirl 6 in a big way.

once again, i hope you understand and I hope i answered your question and feedback to the best of my ability, RL11
RL11
Sargeant
Sargeant

Firstly, you have to understand that I agree with you, what you are doing is really difficult and you had your difficulties in the past, I just wanted to show you my opinion about the movies. There is always going to be negative comments as well. I am glad you are understanding this.

So, just to clarify, "The Deadly Admirer of Supergirl" has no KO scenes in it but the "Twilight zone" movie will have KO scenes? I am sorry but your posts can become confusing. I don't want to sound offensive but writing long posts does not make you right.

I am glad that with all your difficulties and lack of time you had time to post pictures of the funding and check the numbers of vieweres on your youtube videos. Yes, I was wrong about the numbers, I was basing my comments on the posts that you have gotten about the movie that includes the chloroform scene. It got the most answers and reviews or just simple, "thank you"s here in this forum. Mind you, you already showed that scene on the trailer and it wasn't longer on what we have seen on the trailer but it was good scene nonetheless.

Everybody had difficulties in their lifes and everybody had to push through to get on with their lifes, I couldn't finish university because my dad has passed away on cancer and had to go back on my final year to continue our family work. Yes, I was depressed about it but I pushed through. Now we are more succesfull then ever. Wow, first time I am posting about my personal life on a forum! :) that's how life goes and it can be difficult but as I said before, you have to push through. Don't let it become a burdem for you.

As it is obvious, English is not my first language but here I am having a lenghty discussion with you. There you go, another burden is off, if you apply yourself you can past through anything.

Anyway, hope you get your funds but with this kind of attidude and approach unfortunetly, you won't be getting anything from me. Hope you understand.
jimbobklyn5
Producer
Producer

RL11 wrote:Firstly, you have to understand that I agree with you, what you are doing is really difficult and you had your difficulties in the past, I just wanted to show you my opinion about the movies. There is always going to be negative comments as well. I am glad you are understanding this.

So, just to clarify, "The Deadly Admirer of Supergirl" has no KO scenes in it but the "Twilight zone" movie will have KO scenes? I am sorry but your posts can become confusing. I don't want to sound offensive but writing long posts does not make you right.

I am glad that with all your difficulties and lack of time you had time to post pictures of the funding and check the numbers of vieweres on your youtube videos. Yes, I was wrong about the numbers, I was basing my comments on the posts that you have gotten about the movie that includes the chloroform scene. It got the most answers and reviews or just simple, "thank you"s here in this forum. Mind you, you already showed that scene on the trailer and it wasn't longer on what we have seen on the trailer but it was good scene nonetheless.

Everybody had difficulties in their lifes and everybody had to push through to get on with their lifes, I couldn't finish university because my dad has passed away on cancer and had to go back on my final year to continue our family work. Yes, I was depressed about it but I pushed through. Now we are more succesfull then ever. Wow, first time I am posting about my personal life on a forum! :) that's how life goes and it can be difficult but as I said before, you have to push through. Don't let it become a burdem for you.

As it is obvious, English is not my first language but here I am having a lenghty discussion with you. There you go, another burden is off, if you apply yourself you can past through anything.

Anyway, hope you get your funds but with this kind of attidude and approach unfortunetly, you won't be getting anything from me. Hope you understand.
The twilight Zone movie is called "The Deadly Admire of Supergirl and it does have a KO scene and its the drowning scene. When a character becomes unconscious..to me that's in the KO'd category. And i must tell you that i'm not letting the passing of my dad be a burden..if I was..i don't think I would be doing this project. And their is nothing wrong with my attitude..All I have done is tell you the facts and the truth and that's why my response posts are long because your gonna get the facts from me. i'm always honest and always going to be honest..whether people like it or not or take it the wrong way. Also, when it comes to this project..i have not made anything confusing. On every post..I have said that the title of the fan film is called "Twilight Zone: the Deadly Admirer Of Supergirl" i don't know how you can get confused by that. Anyway, i do understand that your position on why you won't donate..but i will disagree with you when it comes to my approach and attitude on this. One, this is the only approach I know because the same questions and suggestions have been brought to me over and over again and I keep answering and repeating myself over and over and again. Secondly, my attitude on this is not disrespectful in anyway..its honest and truthful. if rubbed you the wrong way (which it appears I technically did. i do apologize. But i must tell you this...I know you want to see many KOs in Supergirl 6 like chloroform and gassed KO'd that have been added to that script..but you may have to wait a very long time for that film until the current project, the Twilight Zone: The Deadly Admirer of Supergirl fan Film gets fully funded. Our main series will end up being on the shelf for a long time until the pilot installment called "The Deadly Admirer of Supergirl" which is part of this spinoff series called twilight Zone Cosplay Underwater peril Series is fully funded. And we have no plans to scrap it either. these are the facts and with no funds/contributions coming from fans, not only do we suffer..but everyone will suffer..mostly the fans. I'm being totally honest here.
KnightsofGotham.com
Producer
Producer

Jim....
I have to admit that I am not envious of the difficult position you are in.

You are technically a producer, but not at the same time.
you are caught in an impossible situation where you have to be loyal to your vision, but dependent on others to make that vision a reality.

most producers want to shoot what they want to and cater to customers wants and desires on the fly but you are not in that position because you need to write a story, submit it to those filming it, and then pretty much lock it in place.

I can only offer a few suggestion.

Start catering to the people you expect to fund or you are going to find the well drying up pretty fast.
When someone writes something to you and it seems like an attack stop to actually listen to what they are writing and really think about it.
We see ourselves as unflappable, spotless, and blameless but thats not how others outside of our own consciousness see us.
Some times people will be wrong about you, and sometimes they will actually be right.
accepting what some may have to say will make you less of a target.
I have a few people that call me on my shit and sometimes they are right and sometimes they are wrong. look into what they are saying with open eyes and see if what they have to say holds any water and if it does...be honest.

Try not to be so defensive in your replies. I know you don't mean to sound defensive and you feel you are just giving the facts and setting the record straight but understand that your reasonings may be solid in your own mind but it doesn't always equate to writing.

When someone writes something meant to be mean look into the comment and try to see where they are coming from.

You may or may not see yourself as a producer but you are going to have to accept that you are in a tough position. you don't make money off of these movies but you rely on others to fund them.
if you do not start taking requests seriously you are going to see that well dry up.

What you may consider to be a KO is irrelevant because you aren't funding the project, other people are. and if you argue points with them they are just going to shrug and walk away.

You also have to be careful not to make yourself a mockery target.
don't put yourself in a position where people can make fun of you.
Starting each post with:
"Attention Attention" has already been used as a mockery. and its because its become your signature welcome. I'm not saying don't use it...just don't use it as much

Also...the frequentness of your posts leads you to mockery as well....even the admin has told you to lay off the constant posting. if you bombard people with something they will just tune you out. think about the time you heard a song on the radio and then that summer the song is everywhere and its played every 10 minutes....by the end of the summer you hate the damn song...its the same here. posting about different projects is one thing, constantly posting to update that one item has been bought, then another, then another, then how much is missing to fund, etc...it gets a bit overwhelming

I think the most important piece of advice would be not to feel obligated to reply to each and every comment. If you know 100% that someone is gunning for you just don't reply. leave it alone. let them say what they want to say...if they are not offering anything credible or productive just ignore the comment.

You can take this advice or shrug it off yourself, it doesn't matter to me but it may be important to your future making fan films. I speak to you as a person who was party to a disaster here and has been slowly (ever so slowly) gaining the acceptance and respect of people on this forum. If you are going to be productive here you are going to have to give of yourself a little and make allowances.
thats just my 2 cents. carry on.
Last edited by KnightsofGotham.com 8 years ago, edited 1 time in total.
avenger
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

:hmmm:
Last edited by avenger 8 years ago, edited 1 time in total.
tallyho
Ambassador
Ambassador

C'mon man let it go
How strange are the ways of the gods ...........and how cruel.

I am here to help one and all enjoy this site, so if you have any questions or feel you are being trolled please contact me (Hit the 'CONTACT' little speech bubble below my Avatar).
RL11
Sargeant
Sargeant

I agree with what everythinf knightsofgotham.com said

Jim,
I have shared a personal experience with you and asked you something, but you were,again, highly defensive. I lowered my defenses and shared that personal part of my life to help you but, as usual, you were defensive. I wasn't attacking you just being honest.
I will never understand that with you. I want to be helpful to you but you are closing off yourself for the help that might come and just taking a defensive stance. Yes if your movie is not made we will suffer but we can just order a custom video for 250 $ that compelety written by us and our suffering will cease.
The reason I donated to your project is because you have offered something different and willing to share it for free. Now, you are just a highly defensive person and lost your way with your fans. What good is to donate money if you are not going to get a say even in a little way?

Again, does anybody, besides Jim, understood which movie has gassing and chloroform scenes in it? No direct answer, why? Because you are being overly defensive.
I am afraid, this will be my last post about you and your movies(if you don't personally attack me of course) as because from this point on, you will be seen as more defensive and you might damage your project more than you think.
Good luck...
jimbobklyn5
Producer
Producer

RL11 wrote:I agree with what everythinf knightsofgotham.com said

Jim,
I have shared a personal experience with you and asked you something, but you were,again, highly defensive. I lowered my defenses and shared that personal part of my life to help you but, as usual, you were defensive. I wasn't attacking you just being honest.
I will never understand that with you. I want to be helpful to you but you are closing off yourself for the help that might come and just taking a defensive stance. Yes if your movie is not made we will suffer but we can just order a custom video for 250 $ that compelety written by us and our suffering will cease.
The reason I donated to your project is because you have offered something different and willing to share it for free. Now, you are just a highly defensive person and lost your way with your fans. What good is to donate money if you are not going to get a say even in a little way?

Again, does anybody, besides Jim, understood which movie has gassing and chloroform scenes in it? No direct answer, why? Because you are being overly defensive.
I am afraid, this will be my last post about you and your movies(if you don't personally attack me of course) as because from this point on, you will be seen as more defensive and you might damage your project more than you think.
Good luck...

What are you talking about, RL11? I have not been defensive towards you in anyway ever. I have been respectful to you since day one.I have never been highly defensive towards you in anyway. I really don't know where this is coming from. I have not personally attacked you in anyway.

Also, when it comes to projects...fans have had a say in what they would like to see in my fan films. Perfect example is Supergirl: Endurance and Supergirl 4. from a request to seeing Supergirl fight another Superheroine to requests of adding chloroform KO and punch out KO in Supergirl 4. Supergirl 4 contains chloroform KO scenes. That was mostly requested, so that is why I put it in.

Now, like knightofgotham said and suggested; Start catering to the people you expect to fund or you are going to find the well drying up pretty fast. Well, Supergirl 4 is a perfect example. I did cater to many fans who requested seeing a chloroform KO scene but yet...in the words of knightofgotham...the well was empty. In other words..nobody donated except one person is it was a total of 18 dollars for a $950 dollar fan film project. i had received message form those who requested that element saying that they would contribute to it..but yet they didn't. in the long run..I ended up funded 95% of the Super girl 4 film myself and it has turned out to be everyone favorite because it has chloroform KO element and punch out element.

Now, I have stated time and time again that Supergirl VI: The Quest For Peace will have gassing and chloroform scenes. I have said this in the beginning.

now, need to state that Twilight Zone cosplay series film entitled " The Deadly Admirer of Supergirl" underwater peril fan film "IS NOT" Supergirl VI...it is a totally different film for a different series. i just wanted to clear that up among the confusion.

Again, I have been honest with everyone in concern when it comes to this project and others. but why this project has all of a sudden the project has become confusing is beyond me and I can't understand it at all. maybe I'm just not good at word and explaining things clearly. But, I have been perfect clear since May about what this project's plot is about and that it is the very first installment of a new spin off series and I that it has no connection to the current Supergirl underwater peril Series and storyline as all.

I hope I answered your question and given you the best response to the best of my ability, RL 11
avenger
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

So.....is there anything that says you have to film these in any certain order? I ask because if you know the fans are requesting KOs and or chloroform, why not film the movie that can accommodate that? Especially if they're totally unrelated or at least not connected, and there's no disruption in story continuity, why not film the movie that you know will satisfy the fans? It can only help, especially with the funding.
RL11
Sargeant
Sargeant

Ok Jim, this IS going to be my last post:

1)Did I say that Jim was disrespectful to me?
No. I just said you were being overly defensive. Your last post shows everybody my point.
2)Did I say that Jim personally attacked me?
No, I said I will only reply if you personally attack me. So, again, your post again proves that you are being highly defensive.

As knightsofgotham.com states, you need to be calm and read what is being told to you. I was only helpful and really calm when I wrote my posts but it's obvious that you are not. You will say that you are but I'll let other members of the forum decide that.

Supergirl VI:Quest for Peace, I haven't seen it in this post but of course, it's not about this movie, it is about your Twilight zone movies. See, you said the name of the movie in the 4th paragraph of your second post. If that is not being overly defensive what is?

Anyway, this is my last post, IF YOU DON'T PERSONALLY ATTACK ME, of course. As this is getting personal, it is not good for your movies.
avenger
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

:hmmm:
Last edited by avenger 8 years ago, edited 1 time in total.
jimbobklyn5
Producer
Producer

avenger wrote:So.....is there anything that says you have to film these in any certain order? I ask because if you know the fans are requesting KOs and or chloroform, why not film the movie that can accommodate that? Especially if they're totally unrelated or at least not connected, and there's no disruption in story continuity, why not film the movie that you know will satisfy the fans? It can only help, especially with the funding.
because at the moment..i'm not ready to move forward with Supergirl 6 anytime soon. One, because the script is far from done. two, the second actress who will play the evil superowman has a busy schedule this summer. Three, the budget for Supergirl 6 will be $1,550 and we are trying to figure out on how we will manage how myself and my partner approach this.

Now, when it comes to fans who have wanted to have their say in the script..I have been very hesitate and that is due to what happened in Supergirl 4. many fans expressed and gave their request to have and see a Supergirl Chloroform KO scene. So, I announce right of the bat that it was in the script and submitted and approved by MMP and the actresses. Some people from this forum and facebook and other forums said either for public view or via private message that if that type of KO'd element was gonna be in the project..they would contribute. The result was that only 18 dollars was donated to the Supergirl 4 project's crowdfunding campaign. Mind you the project's budget was $950. to say i was disappointed with the outcome was a understand statement. i felt like I got egg on my face.

A lot of folks on this forum and other place kept on requesting that type of element and kept on saying that they would contribute to the film if that KO element was in the script..which it was since i announced in the beginning that Supergirl 4 would contain that chloroform KO element. yet, only one person contributed and that person contributed because he wanted to see Supergirl handcuffed.

So when it comes to giving people a say in my projects, due the situation of the Supergirl 4 experience with fans input for the Supergirl 4 script and promising to contribute and ending up with poor showing in the crowdfunding..i'm very hesitate. because I fear off a repeat performance. Now, like I said Supergirl 6: The Quest For Peace..it will have the Chloroform KO scene and gassed out KO scene. but that is gonna be put in the back burner...because I the 3 reasons I listed in the beginning of this response and also...until the pilot installment of this spin off series is fully funded filmed edited and uploaded

The Twilight Zone: The Deadly Admirer Of Supergirl will contain Drowning KO (Debatable conversation when it comes to what category that element fall under) Also, Supergirl drowning is one of the most request elements that fans of the series want to see and its a majority..both on facebook, underwater/wetlook forums, other superheroine forums, DA, youtube via pm and this forum via pm. Now other future Supergirl underwater peril fan films as well as twilight Zone Cosplay Peril films will have more KO elements in the future..but for this Twilight Zone Supergirl film..I want to start off small and build from there. Just like I've done for the Supergirl Underwater Peril Fan Film Series

I hope I answered your question to the best of my ability, avenger.
jimbobklyn5
Producer
Producer

Think post I made in superheroine stories section..might interest you folks
http://superheroineforum.com/viewtopic.php?f=9&t=25172
jimbobklyn5
Producer
Producer

830dollars to go.png
830dollars to go.png (488.63 KiB) Viewed 7321 times
We just received our first contribution of $20.00 to The Twilight Zone: The Deadly Admirer Of Supergirl" Underwater Peril fan Film, starring Kaycee Anne as Supergirl. That means we have a total of $320 for the film..This means the fan film project now need $830 dollars to be fully funded. We still have ways to go and Time is beginning to run out. The Deadline is July 16th @ 2:59 AM Eastern Time/July 15th @ 11:59PM Pacific Time. Remember, To make a donation/to help get this fan film/pilot installment of this new peril series get funded, go/click on the link: http://igg.me/at/SupergirlDeadlyAdmirer/x/3169026

Remember, the faster we raise/reach our goal which is now $830.00 in the crowdfunding campaign, Then, the quicker the project will be developed and done. YOUR FINANCIAL CONTRIBUTION WILL BE A HUGE HELP TO US TO GET THE FILM FUNDED AND FILMED BY JULY!!!!!!
jimbobklyn5
Producer
Producer

ANOTHER UPDATE TO BRING TO YOU FOLKS
WE JUST RECEIVED ANOTHER DONATION OF $20.00 for The Twilight Zone: The Deadly Admirer Of Supergirl" Underwater Peril fan Film, starring Kaycee Anne as Supergirl. That means we have a total of $340 for the film..This means the fan film project now need $810 dollars to be fully funded. We still have ways to go and Time is beginning to run out. The Deadline is July 16th @ 2:59 AM Eastern Time/July 15th @ 11:59PM Pacific Time. Remember, To make a donation/to help get this fan film/pilot installment of this new peril series get funded, go/click on the link: http://igg.me/at/SupergirlDeadlyAdmirer/x/3169026

Remember, the faster we raise/reach our goal which is now $810.00 in the crowdfunding campaign, Then, the quicker the project will be developed and done. YOUR FINANCIAL CONTRIBUTION WILL BE A HUGE HELP TO US TO GET THE FILM FUNDED AND FILMED BY JULY!!!!!!

Once again, thanks for your support and spread word about this fan film project!
jimbobklyn5
Producer
Producer

We have another CROWDFUNDING update folks...We just received our 5th contribution to the the Deadly Admirer of Supergirl indiegogo crowdfunding campaign. The donator donated $100.00. That adds up to the crowdfunding grand total of $160.00. So when you combine the money and my partner have saved up and add it together with the crowdfunding campaign money of $160.00..it adds up to a grand total of $620.00. Mind you, this fan film project costs $1,150..which means that the fan film project still needs $530.00 to be fully funded. The countdown is on til Tuesday Night @ 11:59pm PT/Wednesday Night @ 2:59am to get the Deadly Admirer Of Supergirl Fan Film Funded...It is most likely that the crowdfunding campaign for this fan film project will be extended until the beginning of August. That is yet to be determined, but of course..we will make the announcement later in the week if we decide to. The fan film project still needs $530.00 to be fully funded. To make a donation/to help get this fan film/pilot installment of this new peril series get funded, go/click on the link: http://igg.me/at/SupergirlDeadlyAdmirer/x/3169026
550x298_Wonder-Woman-Adrianne-Palicki-would-love-to-play-Supergirl-or-X-Men-s-Rogue-1563.jpg
550x298_Wonder-Woman-Adrianne-Palicki-would-love-to-play-Supergirl-or-X-Men-s-Rogue-1563.jpg (35.6 KiB) Viewed 7134 times
jimbobklyn5
Producer
Producer

16hours.png
16hours.png (1.62 MiB) Viewed 7059 times
ATTENTION:
We are quickly approaching the "ZERO" hour for the Twilight Zone: the Deadly Admirer of Supergirl indiegogo crowdfunding campaign. the fan film project still needs $530.00 to be fully funded. The countdown is on til Tonight @ 11:59pm PT/2:59am ET to get the Deadly Admirer Of Supergirl Fan Film Funded...It is most likely that the crowdfunding campaign for this fan film project will be extended until the beginning of August. That is yet to be determined, but of course..we will make the announcement later in the week if we decide to. The fan film project still needs $530.00 to be fully funded. To make a donation/to help get this fan film/pilot installment of this new peril series get funded, go/click on the link: http://igg.me/at/SupergirlDeadlyAdmirer/x/3169026
jimbobklyn5
Producer
Producer

Tonight At 3:05AM Eastern Time..We will make an announcement on the project's facebook page on where this Twilight Zone: The Deadly Admirer Of Supergirl fan film project stands. At the moment...we are $530 dollars short on funds and unless things change..this project will most likely be delayed. We have been getting emails from fans on how they can contribute to this project once the crowdfunding campaign for this film shuts down tonight @ 2:59am ET/11:59pm PT. I will make an announcement on that subject as well tonight.

Now, again..there are still hours left in the projects crowdfunding campaign. The deadline is Tuesday Night @ 11:59pm PT/Wednesday Night @ 2:59am to get the Deadly Admirer Of Supergirl Fan Film Funded. To make a donation/to help get this fan film/pilot installment of this new peril series get funded, go/click on the link: http://igg.me/at/SupergirlDeadlyAdmirer/x/3169026

Once again, to give you fans an update..we have a total of $620.00 for this project..but at the moment, are $530.00 short and at the moment look like we are on our way to a delay of this fan film/custom video project. We will make an official announcement on this tonight at 3:05am Eastern time.

Here's a link to the project's facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/SupergirlEndurance

Return to “WON/Jimbo-FailExchange Productions”