Steel City Con Apr 11-13, 2017

Cosplay Discussion, Releases, Pics & Clips
shevek
Producer
Producer

April 11-13 Day 1 and Day 2
Photos courtesy of Heroineburgh.

Here are some of our heroines posing either by our table or with various cosplayers at the con.

X-Machina (Stephanie) fixes a broken R2D2 with nothing but a cockscrew because she's the super-MacGyver.
IMG_0982.JPG
IMG_0982.JPG (6.9 MiB) Viewed 1991 times
X-Machina between a very cute Ladybug and Chat Noir
IMG_0985.JPG
IMG_0985.JPG (7.32 MiB) Viewed 1991 times
Arctica (Valerie) flash-freezes the ice cream for the vendor
IMG_0937.JPG
IMG_0937.JPG (5.34 MiB) Viewed 1991 times
X-Machina meets Black Widow
IMG_0987.JPG
IMG_0987.JPG (6.65 MiB) Viewed 1991 times
Industria (Jenn) meets X-Machina
IMG_0991.JPG
IMG_0991.JPG (6.98 MiB) Viewed 1991 times
Attachments
IMG_0941.JPG
IMG_0941.JPG (4.02 MiB) Viewed 1991 times
Last edited by shevek 5 years ago, edited 7 times in total.
batgirl1969
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

Oh crap!! That was this past weekend??? I totally missed this one! Forgot all about it with my Birthday all weekend ...oh well...I can't wait to hear more about how hot you all got it! Looks like you could have recruited thay Ivy and Harley to play
shevek
Producer
Producer

Yeah, unfortunately I only ever saw the Ivy from afar and didn't get a chance to discuss it.

And we also found Casey - an amazingly creative artist who was cosplaying as Negasonic Teenage Warhead. Casey has an original character who is kind of a cross between a magical-girl like Sailormoon and a sexy sci-fi adventuress like Laureline. The character is Jamie Jupiter, and Casey has put out several TPBs of her comicbook adventures already. Casey also has a Jamie Jupiter costume ready to go. So we are now talking about filming a crossover episode where Jamie Jupiter lands in the Heroineburgh universe, and the heroines help her find her way home. Might not happen for year with the filming schedule we have, but it would be amazing: bringing someone else's OC to life in a collaboration! We'll see.

Steel City Con Aug 11-13, 2017 Day 3

Industria (Jenn) was gracious to be with us for two days. Here are some of her crossover adventures.
IMG_0993.JPG
IMG_0993.JPG (6.93 MiB) Viewed 1968 times
IMG_0995.JPG
IMG_0995.JPG (6.22 MiB) Viewed 1968 times
IMG_1000.JPG
IMG_1000.JPG (7.38 MiB) Viewed 1968 times
IMG_1003.JPG
IMG_1003.JPG (7.24 MiB) Viewed 1968 times
It was then that Etherea (Maura) joined us. The crowd really responded when both Etherea and Industria were in front of our booth handing out promotional stickers and lots of photos were taken (hopefully some of them have hashtagged #heroineburgh as I requested them to). The stickers
were for our next theater showing in Oct which we'll announce soon.

Unfortunately I forgot to bring my camera when I was watching the finals of the adult cosplay contest. (I'll remember next time) I didn't get to stay to see who won. There were a lot of excellent entries, and my fave was Professor Bunsen and Beaker (Muppets). The sexiest entry was Training Sequence Diana (from the movie). She was well over six feet tall in her platform boots. Now *that* was an imposing Wonder Woman. There were also about six other Wonder Women at the Con. I also saw several Ravens and numerous Harleys. Also many Jack Sparrows if that is your thing. Of course my favorite was Miraculous Ladybug. I'll be more photo-active in the future. We'll be back in December for the next Con and there may be some very exciting news!
IMG_1002.JPG
IMG_1002.JPG (6.49 MiB) Viewed 1968 times
IMG_1005.JPG
IMG_1005.JPG (8.71 MiB) Viewed 1968 times
Last edited by shevek 5 years ago, edited 1 time in total.
superheroinebabes
Overlord
Overlord

Thanks for sharing!
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image
I Love sexy superheroines in skin tight spandex, leotards, catsuits, unitard, tights, pantyhose, masks, gloves, and boots!